OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Survival Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:54 am

"Hmm..." Oliver walked over to the water, dipping his paw in to make an axe. He then walked over to a rather small tree and started to chop at the trunk. A few minutes later and a whole lot of energy used up, the small tree came crashing down into the sandy floor. "Boy that took up a lot of energy." He said falling on his back and panting.

For Rebel and Water Scroll, they would have no luck in finding and fresh water or any shelter, other than the tree houses near the middle of the island.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 pm

Griff lies down on the beach along with Zen and Dusk and starts watching the sunset "...Oh yeah... I sort of like this.."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Dusk saw Griff had joined him, and laughed a little bit. "Yeah, you can't beat the view, or the thought of us being on our own private island. Still, there's work to be done." Dusk then managed to stand up and said, "I'll start getting beds of leaves set up. Could you move our wounded friend to a bed once I get one ready, and maybe see where the others are? I know I'm asking you to do a good bit compared to me, but I'm all but spent for today. Maybe Wisp can help you once she's done."

Dusk did feel bad for leaving most of the work for somepony else. If he had the energy he'd join Griff, but he knew exhausting himself wouldn't help anypony.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well, I have enough energy to use my eagle form and fly around the island to notify the groups of ponies." Griff says and transforms into his Eagle form. "Should I tell them to here with their findings?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:24 pm

"That would be good. It'd be best if everypony was here before dark," Dusk said, "We can also discuss what we're all going to do tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Griff nods and flies away, starting his flight around the islands.

He visits every survivor and tells them the same thing: "Go back to the beach, we have some fish, Oliver's safe and sound and we have to make plans for the future. So please return to the beach with whatever you found so far."

Griff then flies back to the beach and lands in front of the group, this time not changing into unicorn form.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

The pony took notice when he heard the word 'fire', he coughed slightly and said "I can make fire, all I need is a small stick or a piece of paper for ignition"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

When Griff flew off, Dusk started using the leaves Wisp got to make some beds. When he heard the wounded pony speak about making the fire, Dusk said, "Though that would be nice, you're not exactly in the best condition to do much. Still, if you feel up to it I can't think of a reason to say no."

Dusk figured he could carry him over, but without magic, getting him on his back would be difficult. As he was thinking of how he'd do that, he saw Griff return sooner than he expected. "Wow, that was quick. Now, could you bring our wounded friend over here? He says he can start the fire for us once we get firewood, which I think Oliver is handling."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:37 pm

"After I transform back into unicorn form, I'm not gonna have enough magic for another transformation... sure." he says as he transforms back. He then walks over to the wounded pony. "Okay, how are we gonna do this?"

Griff didn't really like working with someone who was supposed to be chasing him and get him arrested, but he was trying to get that thought out of his head while they were still stuck together.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:36 pm

Lost for anything else to do, Wisp settled to help where she could. Not wanting to risk hurting the wounded pony more, Wisp instead went to help Dusk in the bed making. Even though it wouldn't matter for her, it still felt good to help the others and she liked the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Dusk soon saw Wisp was helping make beds too. He felt he should at least tell her his plan on how he wanted to set them up.

"Hey Wisp, so you know, I plan on making the beds form a circle, and we'll have the fire in the middle. You're doing good."

The last thing Dusk wanted to do was say somepony was not helping or not doing a good job unless they actually were. Wisp was being very helpful in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Wisp nodded happily at the compliment, and continued to help until there were enough beds made for everyone. Then she proceeded to help move them around the spot where the fire would be. "You can go ahead and lay down Dusk, you've worked hard enough today and I can get the rest," she said already moving towards another of the beds to begin moving it into it's place around the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:05 pm

"I won't really need a bed." Griff says as he moves the wounded pony to his place. "I'm perfectly fine without it."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

"I think I'll do just that, thanks," Dusk said to Wisp. He then picked a bed for himself and lied down. Though it wasn't his bed at home, it beated sleeping on the sand.

When he heard Griff say he didn't need one, he responded with, "I don't really need on either, but since there are enough for everyone you may as well take one. It's best to take whatever comfort we can get, since we might be here for a while."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 am

Oliver sat up after resting for a few minutes. He swung the axe into the log and heaved it on to his shoulder. It took him a little bit of time to get used to the weight of the tree, but once he did he walked over to where the others were. He rolled the tree of his shoulder and started to chop it up into smaller pieces. He wondered to himself if he should tell the other ponies about that water source he found onto of that cliff he was watching them from. He wasn't quite sure if it was fresh water.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 am

When the last of the beds were set up, Wisp settled onto one as well. In the dying light of the sun, she turned her gaze once more to the sea and it's gentle waves, but the glint of sunlight off something else kept drawing her eyes. The refraction of sunlight off/through Oliver's ax kept drawing her eyes and soon enough, Wisp was all but staring at the tool made of water.

"How do you make water into things Oliver?" she asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:32 am

Rebel Blade was a ways away, and was silent as the grave before she began scraping a rock along the edge of her blade, producing that eerie sound that comes with sharpening a sword. She had purposely avoided everyone, keeping to the forest as she explored a small portion.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 1:53 am

Oliver pulled himself out of his thoughts and looked up, away from his chopping, at Wisp. "Oh...uh...Well you see my gloves here? I think they are enchanted to make things out of water and stay solid enough to use. I can't really tell you all that I know about them, considering I didn't make them myself. I kinda...took them along with my translation collar." He said a bit, sheepishly. He turned back to the tree he was chopping looking at the few logs he cut.

Oliver looked up at the forest when he heard an eerie noise. "Anyone else hear that?" He asked, shacking a bit at the noise. On a branch of a tree near Rebel, the raven from before was watching Rebel as she sharpened her blade. It watched quietly, silently, anticipating for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 am

Dusk perked his ears up when Oliver asked his question. He didn't hear anything, but it was possible Oliver had better hearing. Even though he didn't really want to, he stood up and said, "I don't hear anything right now. What's it sound like?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:08 am

"It sound like...How do I explain it...I...I actually don't think I've heard that sound before. Years spent living in White Tail Woods, Months spent traveling, and weeks spent in Horseshoe Bay and I have never heard that sound before. And if that noise be anything like the noises in the Everfree, I don't want to know." He said, going back to chopping up the small tree.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:27 am

Dusk wanted to go and check to see what was making that noise and put everypony's worries to rest, but if it was something dangerous, he'd likely be killed by it. He was not in the proper condition to fight anything. He soon thought of something he could say, though it would only ease the worries of everypony other than him and Oliver, and anypony else that might be able to hear it.

"Well, I think it's too far away for most of us to hear it, so I don't think we need to worry about. Once we all can hear it too, then we'll start worrying."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:33 am

Wisp raised her head, this was something that she could actually do. "I-I can go check it out," she suggested already rising to her hooves. Before any could protest, Wisp was bringing herself to a hover and beginning to fly towards the direction.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 am

"Whoa! You wait right there! If you're going into the forest at least let me come!" Oliver shouted before letting his axe turn back to water. He quickly sprinted to the water and made a shield and sword, then sprinted back towards Wisp, leaving Dusk and the tree he was chopping up. "Jeez. Don't go running off by yourself. There's no telling what can be in this forest."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:59 am

"Why not? What lives on an island forest that can hurt me?" Wisp asked earnestly, suddenly a lot more unsure about going out and searching for some mystery noise. Images rushed back into her mind, and very quickly, every shadow she saw became some terrible monster that could actually touch her. It took a lot of convincing herself that those creatures were still trapped in 'her' Trottingham, but that did little to alleviate the building fear as she awaited Oliver's reply.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:52 am

"I would oh so love to go with you, but I'm all out of magic energy. Besides, I saw some structures on this island, we're not alone. Be prepared for anything." Griff says, lying down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next