OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Survival Island - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 am

"I could go inform her about you... Or I could carry you over to the camp. Neither of those would be a problem for me." Griff said and smiled at Dusk, the sun now completely gone and the only lightsource was moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 11:40 pm

"I'm okay with you carrying me. Not like I could get there myself in my current state," Dusk said, "Although Wisp should already be out looking for me. If we're going to the camp, let's get there as quickly as we can, then find her so she doesn't get lost or hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Dusk soon remembered that he didn't tell Wisp to start looking for him, he just told her to start worrying. She definitely had a good reason to worry then, considering his current state. Even though he was weak, he kept trying to stand up and walk, but found himself barely able to stand at all. Getting back to camp, and to Wisp, was his top priority.

Soon, he actually managed to stand. He then took an uneasy step forward. He put in everything he could just to stay standing and walk at a very slow pace. It wasn't ideal, but it would do.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:20 pm

Griff shrugged and walked up next to Dusk, taking one of Dusk's forelegs and throwing them over his own neck. "We can either walk like this or run... while I carry you." Griff said and smiled as he helped Dusk walk.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 am

"Running would be best," Dusk said, "The sooner we get back the better." He was very grateful Griff was here with him. He'd wasn't sure how long he could walk on his own before using up all of his strength.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 pm

"Right then." Griff grinned and transformed back into his white saber-tooth tiger form. "Hop on." He motioned to Dusk, ready to dash towards the camp once Dusk gets on his back and hangs on.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:33 am

Oh. Gee thanks. Maybe you haven't noticed that I can barely walk, Dusk said to himself, even though he wanted to say it out loud. He debated whether or not he should try climbing on him or have him help him up.

He soon decided on the latter option since his current strength was rather lacking. "You're going to have to help me up. I can barely walk, let alone jump or climb."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 9:25 am

"Oh.. right. That kinda slipped out of my mind..." Griff apologized before lowering to the ground, almost lying down. At this point, all Dusk would have to do was lie down on the large white sabertooth tiger in front of him and hold on.

Last edited by DragonXneoN on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Dusk then made the much easier climb onto Griff's back and held on. At the same time he relaxed, and more from that he'd definitely get back to camp now. The thought of being with Wisp again made him feel warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:28 pm

When they got back to the camp, they'd find it in roughly the same fashion as it'd been this morning, although with the addition of several large leaves, some intact and some reduced to tattered shreds, littering the ground. At first, Wisp herself wasn't visible, but as they drew closer they'd find her partially buried under some of the large leaves, sound asleep. In addition, there were numerous broken vines/strands of material that seems to have snapped scattered about near the back sides of one of the tents which still laid open to the elements.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:06 am

As Dusk saw the camp come into sight, he first noticed the fire wasn't going. At that distance, though, he couldn't tell much else. When they got closer, Dusk saw in the moonlight the torn leaves and broken sticks, as well as Wisp sleeping under some leaves.

"Griff, could you set me down near Wisp please?" Dusk asked.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 am

"Ofcourse." Griff panted slightly, visibly tired from all the running and flying around the island. He got close to Wisp and very carefully and slowly put Dusk off his back down onto the ground. "Might aswell get some good night rest. I suggest covering yourself in the leaves, being cold won't help your situation out. We'll try to cure you in the morning." Griff said and walked to a free spot in the sand and curling up, making sure his head was facing Wisp and Dusk.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:15 pm

"I should be alright, I've slept in worse conditions than this," Dusk said. He then slid himself closer to Wisp, and got himself under the leaves. It was hardly a blanket, but it would do. He tried not to wake Wisp up as he snuggled up next to her, though he wouldn't actually mind if she did wake.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Wisp stirred slightly as the new presence made contact with her, but all this really accomplished was her snuggling back slightly into Dusk just a little more for extra comfort. Whatever she'd done throughout the day, it'd worn the mare out and now she was heavily asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 10:40 pm

Griff yawns after a few moments. "Well, I'm thirsty. I hope you don't mind if I leave you two alone for a bit, Dusk." he said and stood up, slowly and tiredly walking towards the sea.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Dusk did not mind being left alone with Wisp. This had been a rough day for everypony as far as he could tell. He soon let sleep take him, his body demanding rest.

The next morning wasn't too different from most morning. There were a few clouds in the sky, but they were't blocking the sun as it was rising. It would be a while before Dusk woke on his own though. He was still weak, and still rather exhausted despite the sleep he got.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Wisp was slow to wake as well, but when she did stir, it was with some surprise that she found Dusk's form beside her. This one didn't last long though as she once more relaxed back against him, but then it returned as she realized something was wrong. She wasn't sure, but something was wrong with Dusk and she was soon looking for Griff. "Griff? Are you around? Something's wrong with Dusk," she called out looking about for the shape changing pony.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:52 am

After half an hour, a familiar shark fin was finally visible in the water, though far away from shore. Griff wasn't able to hear Wisp's calls, and thus didn't show any response to them. The shark fin disappeared into the sea again after a minute of staying above water, only to come up again after a few minutes and disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:44 am

Dusk stirred when Wisp moved away from him, but he didn't wake up, his body still demanding rest. He unconsciously curled himself up as he laid on his side, and soon was sleeping peacefully again.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:23 am

With a concerned frown on her face, Wisp let out a sigh. She wasn't sure what else she could do other than just hope that Dusk would be fine. Reluctant as she was to leave his side, she knew that he and Griff needed other things to live so once more, Wisp set off into the jungle of the island.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:44 pm

Not too long after Wisp left, Dusk started shuddering in his sleep. Soon, his head shot up as he woke, and immediately felt the worst headache he ever felt. He was still weak, and he was feeling nauseous again. His only relief from that was that there was nothing for him to throw up. However, despite the rest, he felt weaker. When he tried to stand, he barely managed to lift himself. All of a sudden, seeing that he was alone worried him greatly.

"Wisp," he weakly called out as he cast his gaze around, hoping to catch a glimpse of her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 pm

Wisp hadn't the chance to make it far away before she heard Dusk's call. It was in a flustered rush though that she scrambled back to the beach. "Dusk," she cried with happy relief while moving the remaining distance between them and nuzzled the larger pony sweetly.

"Are you okay?" Was the next thing out of her mouth as she leaned back to regard him and see if she could find the cause of his weakened state.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 11:23 pm

Dusk was relieved when he saw Wisp and heard her call for him, and was very much comforted when she nuzzled him.

"Ugh, no, I'm not. I ate some poisonous fruit, though just a small bite since since I thought something might be bad with it. Now I feel weak, nauseous, and I have a terrible headache. And I not getting better yet," Dusk said. He knew that would hardly comfort her, but it was better that he was honest right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22