OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Survival Island - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:01 am

"Everything that we don't know that's on this island." Oliver said, holding his water shield up encase he needed to block anything that might jump out. "Look. I don't want you to get hurt. I've been hurt far more times then I can count." He grimaced a little.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:47 am

Dusk really wanted to go with Wisp and Oliver, but he wouldn't be much help. He was especially worried about Wisp, considering she was all but defenseless. The only defense she'd have was to fly away. He almost decided to forget his current state and go after them, but he reluctantly decided against that.

"Blast it all," he muttered as he lied back down, and he soon let his thoughts take over, What kind of guard am I, not being able to protect who I charged myself to protect. I'm blaming you, Oliver, if she doesn't come back, unless you actually have a good reason as to why you failed to protect her. ...Just come back safely Wisp.

((I'll be off until sometime this evening. So everybody knows.))
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 2:00 pm

It took a few moments, but Wisp did eventually reply. "But I've never been hurt." She said almost too quietly to be heard. "I'm not sure I can be," she continued almost to herself. Then she started to get a little louder. "I've never been hurt, I've never even seen anything that could hurt me," she continued with something of a smile. "C'mon Oliver, let's go find out what that noise is!" she proclaimed with a new found confidence.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Oliver was honestly shocked by that. He had, in the after noon, wanted to go head first into the forest, but now he wasn't so sure. "Um...Yeah. Come on." He walked a little bit faster so that he was in front of Wisp. By Celestia, this mare is crazy, but then again that goes for me too. He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Griff yelled after them "I won't be able to rescue you if something bad happens to you two!". he then chuckled to himself and slightly looked at Dusk before looking away.

I'll be damned if they don't come back alive.. I don't trust ANY of those ponies. Griff thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Wisp followed happily, a smile on her face since the realization of a couple things had made themselves apparent. First and foremost, there was no way anything from...before, would be on this island, and the second of which being that as far as she knew, she couldn't be hurt.

So now the possibly dark or foreboding forest was no more, and in it's place was a new surrounding where the moonlight danced playfully off of the underbrush and trees where it managed to peak through the canopy. Now it was with wide an observant eyes that she moved on with, taking in each shift of light or sound with a glee filled expression that almost mimic'd childlike innocence and wonder as they searched for the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 pm

Rebel kept sharpening her sword, noticing and staring at the raven for a moment before going back to sharpening her blade. She was silent, and worked with care and gentleness on her blade.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:01 am

Oliver sighs slightly. "Just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." He says, kinda how like a brother says to a little sister. He didn't need anyone getting hurt in front of him. He, himself, had been hurt far to many times and he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

The raven cawed at flew off. It later saw Oliver and Wisp, landing right in front of Oliver. Oliver jumped back, pointing the tip of his sword at the raven, who just looked at Oliver and Wisp curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:07 am

"Don't worry, we'll be-" Wisp started to reply to Oliver, but was stopped when the raven landed in front of them. "I think I saw this bird before," she stated taking a tentative step towards the creature, all but completely failing to notice Oliver's sword pointed at it.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 am

Oliver put his sword down when he finally noticed it was just a raven. "When? I don't remember seeing any raven on this island." The raven hopped a bit closer to Wisp, still curious. It cawed, sounding more like it was asking something. Oliver raised an eyebrow at it. "I think it's trying to ask something."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:20 am

"It was earlier, when you were unconscious," Wisp replied as she looked at the raven quizzically. Even to her, it sounded like there was more to that caw than just the noise. "What is it little birdy? What are you trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 am

"Great. I miss everything when I'm knocked out." Oliver said, sighing. "Yes, what are you saying little raven?" He leaned in close to the raven. The raven turned and hopped a few times, away from them. It turned it's head and cawed again, shaking it's head in the direction it hopped.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 am

"I think it wants us to follow it," Wisp said already beginning to move after the raven. She paused for a moment to let Oliver take the lead again, but she wouldn't wait for long. Wisp's curiosity was dying to be satiated at this point, and she wanted nothing more than to know what was with the little raven.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:09 am

Oliver was hesitant to follow the raven, but followed after Wisp, going in front of her. "You know, for all we know this raven could be leading us into a trap." He says as the raven took off. Oliver sprinted after the raven, keeping his shield up encase something jumped out at him. The raven kept flying, looking back at Oliver and Wisp to make sure they didn't fall to far behind.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 am

"Then we'll just fly away," Wisp replied simply as if it was a full proof plan. She spread her transparent wings, ready to take off after the raven but the thought that Oliver couldn't fly gave her next action pause. Stopping herself, Wisp lowered herself down so that Oliver could climb on and they could follow the raven in the air. As soon as he would hop on, then she wouldn't hesitate to follow the small bird on her own translucent wings.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 am

Worry was starting to get to Dusk, even though Wisp hadn't been gone for very long. He figured he needed something to distract himself, and there were two ponies nearby that he needed to get to know better. He decided to talk to Griff first.

"Hey Griff, what's your story? Mine is that I'm a former member of the Solar Guard that's also a blacksmith. Also, I was on the fishing boat to earn some extra money since business has been slow for me."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 am

Oliver stopped when he saw Wisp had lowered herself. He put his sword in a spot between his leg and shield before hopping onto Wisp's back. The raven had stopped and waited for them, and when Wisp started to fly again, the raven continued to fly in the general direction of the sound.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:38 am

"I.. well.." Griff begins. Okay, stay calm, he doesn't know you, he'll believe anything you say. Griff thought to himself. "Nothing, really. Had a boring life, is all. Signed up to this to learn how to fish the pony way..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

With Oliver on her back, Wisp almost eagerly flew through the skies after the raven. Gliding just above the trees on her ethereal wings, Wisp relished in the night flying. The cool crisp air rushing along her fur and trough her wings, and the soft glow of the moon and stars in nearly harsh contrast to the considerably brighter sun. Even the slight salty tang in the air from the sea was something new to be experienced and new experiences were what Wisp lived for. Despite all of it though, the raven still held the majority of her attention, and after it she flew, admiring the scenery as she flew by with a serene smile upon her face.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Rebel was still silent. She continued to sharpen her blade as she thought about how much she wanted to find the other one. She also wished she had her armor, but could do without it for now.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:07 pm

Oliver looks up at the moon and stars smiling. When he turned back forward he noticed the heading down below the trees. He wondered where this bird was taking them. "I have a feeling the raven is getting close to where ever it is it's taking us. We should be careful just encase." He voiced his concern, almost forgetting about the noise they were following.

The raven landed right in front of Rebel, Oliver and Wisp close behind. It cawed at her, hopping onto the rock she was sharpening her sword with.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:36 pm

Wisp was quick to follow, landing just a bit behind the raven and all but failing to notice Rebel at first. After a few moments of starring at the bird, Wisp finally looked up to spot Rebel. For a moment, her expression faltered, but soon the smile was back and she was taking the first few steps towards the other pony. "Hello, didn't you wash up on the beach with us?"
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:52 am

Dusk had the feeling Griff wasn't telling him everything, not to mention he seemed a little nervous.

"Oh come on, a unicorn that can shape-shift doesn't just live a boring life. I don't have much more because I don't have any amazing stories from the guard, but I've fought enough to be experienced, and this is the first major thing that's happened since I left the guard. There has to be more to your life than that."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:38 am

"There really isn't." Griff says and then thinks to himself Well, here goes nothing. Incoming negative karma.

"Nothing that a royal guard needs to know, at least."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:40 am

Rebel smiled softly at the raven, and flinched when Wisp lnded near. "Oh, It's you...Yeah, I did, I really wish I had my other sword though, I lost my armor and a sword, I wish it had only been the armor." She sighs and sheaths her sword. She looks to the raven slowly. "C'mere." She mumbled, holding out a hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next