OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Maid Work [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:01 am

Cherry couldn't take it anymore, blowing his load all over the bed and collapsing under Desire. His entire body tensed up, squeezing her massive member and trying to hold its entire load when it blew. He moaned as she lapped up his blood, wanting her to drain more and more of him, he wanted to be hers and only hers, to be her mate in immortality. "Ah....agh....f...ull...." He would soon pass out after she climaxed.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:16 am

Oh, she did blow, him tensing up oh so delightfully, it was a wonder she lasted so long, anyway. Her length erupting within Cherry and pumping Desire's sweet lust into his plot, giving him quite a lot as her teeth held onto his ear, the mare so very tense as her flare had widened during orgasm, effectively and temporarily anchoring her deep within him, but after the vampire had pumped easily a gallon within her lover, the flow stopped, and she relaxed, panting heavily as her eyes closed as she drifted off after her lover.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:42 am

Final Wave comes to in a panic, though she does not immediately realize why. Her mind was still sluggish, not yet registering the events from last night.
'Ugh.... system check?' 'Still loading memories captain. Hmmm..... Our magic is still down.' 'Load those memories fast then. I want to know, and I want to know 2 minutes ago.' 'Yes Captain.'
The archaic pair watch with horror and blushing, both growing rapidly as the memories progress to the current point. By the end of it, Lixir is facehooving while Pure beats her head against the imagined walls.
"I still cannot believe I did that." "We can have this discussion later, for now I'm more worried about Illistar and getitng our magic back so we can get rid of this infernal wretch. Where is that mangy, demonic streak of slavery anyways?"
Final Wave sits up in the bed, looking around warily. If she sees nothing, she gets out of bed and pokes her head out the doorway.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 3:54 pm

Sacred slowly awoke, recovering from his first time from sex. Ugh....what did I do last night....? He rolled over, finding himself laying on something cold and stone-like. It felt like a pony, and he remembered groggily that he had had sex for the first time last night, and his eyes finally opened. He looked at Petra, remembering tidbits from last night. He lay against her body, gently kissing her neck to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 4:09 pm

Final's cheek would feel a pair of lips gently brush them as Ilistar appeared outside her room. "Hello, dears. Breakfast is ready downstairs. Lady Desire's cook just finished with it." He smiled warmly, then nuzzled Final's neck, before gesturing in a gentlecoltly way. "Ladies first, Lixir, Pure..." He waited after that, smiling softly. His expression was very caring, and if they did head to the dining room, he'd follow behind with a soft hum, but if they chose to stay, he'd slip into their room and sit down in one of the chairs there, waiting.

Chime would hear Petra murr softly as her hooves circled his neck and held him in the kiss for a few seconds, the mare's eyes opening and focusing on his own. "Hey, Chime~..." She murmured, nuzzling him softly as she slipped out from underneath him and bumped her flank against his playfully. "How did you enjoy last night?" She asked softly, giving him an adorable puppy-eye look.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Final Wave flinches in revulsion. "Oh. There he is." She gruffly storms past him, glancing at him on her way out. 'Blasted demon. I do not appreciate being robbed of my full mental faculties, no matter the circumstances!' 'I wonder if he'll act like this once we've broken the spell?' 'Doubtful. It would be nice if he did, but I don't want to risk the same thing happening again. Nice as he acts, I am not willing to believe that is how he truly is.' 'He'll either try to kill us, leave, or do sad puppy eyes by my reckoning. 'Let's up it is the second or third, for
I do not fancy fighting a demon without the magic I have trained in. Hoof to hoof combat will have to assuage my peace of mind for now I suppose.

Final Wave calls upon her memories, and begins retracing her steps. Within her head, Lixir pulls up a three dimension model of as much of the house as they have seen, and manifests a blue dot to mark their location as best they can tell. 'Make a left, then head down those stairs.'
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Sacred held the kiss for the few seconds it was allowed, enjoying being with Petra again. He let out a short sigh as she nuzzled him, maneuvered out from under him, and bumped her flank against his own. He gazed back at her, groggily, as if he just wanted to lay with her some more, or maybe have some very slow and relaxed sex. "Oh...last night was...wonderful...though I know I have some cleaning duties or something like that today, I'm wondering if we could...play a bit more...?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Ilistar hummed softly as he followed Final Wave, smiling softly and happily as he nuzzled her neck kindly. "Left right here, dear, not a right." He said softly, before just tagging along behind them, still humming a soft tune.

Petra blushed a bit and smiled. "Well, thanks. And of course we can, Chime, was it? My name's Petra, by the way. And I think it may be a while before Desire gets up, so...we could play right now, maybe?" She said softly, leaning into him and resting her head on his shoulder. "I'd love for you to give me breakfast in bed..." She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Chime let out a soft sigh as she leaned onto him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I'd love to feed you a bit of breakfast~" He shifted a bit, feeling something rather uncomfortable between his hind legs. He still had an erection, and he needed some attention for it. He rolled over, pressing his erect member on Petra's belly. "I got a treat for you...why don't you look under the covers~?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:19 am

Final Wave lashes out at him when he nuzzles her. "Away from me demon."
She spins about, changing directions. As soon as she finds desire, she will get her magic back and leave. Hostile work environment was an understatement about this place.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 9:16 pm

"Oh~?" She excitedly purred and kissed Chime lovingly, nuzzling his neck and chest as she slid underneath the covers, her nose barely brushing his tip as she sniffed at him softly, taking in his scent, before her tongue lightly lapped at only his flare, giving him very loving and caring attention as she worked at her treat. Her tail curled around his back leg slowly, holding it tight like last night. "This is a really tasty treat, Chime~! Thank you~" She murmured, soon slowly wrapping her lips around the tip and suckling on the shaft slowly, brushing her mane back so it didn't get in the way. In the dark room, with the covers helping, if Chime were to peak at her, he'd only see her luminous crimson eyes staring up at him with a note of either lust of love in them.

Ilistar flinched lightly and sighed as Final hit him. "Dear, can you not do that? I've had enough of being attacked by the ones I show love to for several hundred lifetimes." He said softly, before following her quietly, and stopping her at the dining room. "Desire won't wake up for another few hours, you may as well eat, love." He said kindly, like he genuinely cared. He paused and turned towards a suit of armor, staring at it for a moment. "Well, Love, I must go for a moment. I will see you later, dear." He said, before walking away slowly, humming to himself.

Inside the Dining room, Final would see Break Fast, the bacon-maned cook, humming and setting the table, looking up as she entered. "Hello. Here for breakfast, I suppose? Well, we've got bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. Desire's favorite breakfast."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Sacred purred as Petra kissed him, and he nuzzled her back. He let out a sharp gasp as she nuzzled his tip and lapped his flare, sending a shiver of delight through his body. He felt her tail wrap around his leg, and his mind immediately jumped. She's a demon! Why didn't I realize this before? Was I that out of it last night? Wh- His thoughts were cut off when she started suckling him, flooding his mind with bliss as his wings shot out to the sides. He slowly and tentatively reached out a hoof, gently petting her as she continued on.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 3:14 am

Final Wave growls angrily. She was utterly sick of this. The demon more than likely had something in place to prevent her from incinerating it as it richly deserved, but that didn't mean she couldn't get someone else to do it. She heads down the stairs, and waits for Desire, ignoring or avoiding any attempts by anyone to interact with her. Once Desire arrives, she requests her magic back, and if possible, to be rid of the demon's binding. Should she get it, she leaves the mansion immediately, after apologizing to Desire.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:59 am

As they say, as one story ends, another begins.
Thus was true for Loose Tinder, a little kirin down on her luck once again. This little job opening had seemed a bit more...well...open. She hadn't been quite sure what had drawn her to it, perhaps it was just the offer of lodging alongside work. That was infinitely preferable to the need to find both a job and a house. Much less the trouble that tended to surround her living near anyone for an extended period of time. This was just a job to hold her over till she could get back on her feet, that was all. Something not too hard, but decently paying enough.
Hopefully, not too demeaning. Demeaning jobs were the worst. Mainly because her tenure in such positions tended to be even shorter than the norm. Getting annoyed with one's boss when one breathes fire while angry could do that.
So, with a little poster held in one hoof, the dragon-pony lifted the knocker, giving the grand door three short little raps.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 4:00 am

Petra purred happily as she was pet, slowly dragging her teeth down and then back up her stallion's length, before she bobbed her head along very slowly, suckling away slowly as her eyes gazed upwards, ready to stare into his should he look down. The demoness's tail very slowly massaged and squeezed his leg, the mare very eager to pleasure his body, while her own wings flared out lightly, lifting the covers away from them a little. "Mmm~" She soon closed her eyes, relaxing lightly as she suckled away.

Tinder would be greeted by Desire's head peeking out of the door, before a warm smile crossed the vampire's expression, and the door was opened fully. "Hello, dear. Here for the job?" She asked, looking at the poster Tinder held. "Well, if so, come on in, dear!" Desire said happily, backing out of the way, but when Tinder got through the door, Desire's intoxicating, lovely scent would slowly come into effect. "My name is Sanguistrophic Desire. I'm the owner of this house and, as such, head of Sanguis House. May I ask your name? Oh, and to answer a few questions I've been asked before about jobs here. Yes, the maid outfit is mandatory. Yes, you will be cleaning, but you will be assigned a single floor rather than the entire household. Yes, there are off-limits areas. Currently it's the seventh floor and the basement. No, you are not expected to bend over for me or my viewing pleasure. And finally, yes. Some have asked that last question. Apalls me, actually. I'm not a bad employer. I'm nice, job pays well, I could easily do the cleaning myself...But I'm rather old. Company's much more interesting." She paused and shrugged, grinning. "I bet this one will fit you." She said idly, pulling a maid outfit from her storage spell and handing it out. "No need to wear it yet, only when you're actually cleaning."
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 3:14 am

Tinder stepped into the mansion after Desire, taking in the sweet aroma that pervaded the entire household as she did so. "I'm Loose Tinder. Not even an interview? Nothing? That's uh...surprising. Wait, bending over? What? Why would anypony even think of that? That's just...no. No."
When she was offered the dress, she took it swiftly, looking over the whole of it. It wasn't quite her style, sure, but it was something she could live with. For now, at least. That's all that really mattered.
"So...if I'm just doing one floor, does that mean there are other maids here too?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:10 am

Final Wave trots back up the path to Desire's home, grumbling internally.
'So, mental wards in place?' 'Yes. We are ready to try this again. We can only hope she is.' 'Only one way to find out.'
She walks down the path, toward as the door just as Tinder enters. Assuming Desire noticed her, she would wave, hoping to keep the door open. Either way, she keeps walking until she's to the door and addresses Desire. "Erm.... Could I have my job back? Please?"
'We could've left ourselves a little more dignity. Than that response did, I think.' 'No, we couldn't. We really, really couldn't.'
If Desire flat out refused, they would turn and leave, never to be seen at the mansion again. Otherwise they would do as she asked.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 12:35 am

Sacred moaned as he felt Petra's teeth run down his member, exciting him with the sudden danger mixed with the pleasure of it all. He met her eyes, noting how beautiful they were, and bringing himself back to thought. Oh...maybe demons aren't bad...at least, Petra isn't... He felt Petra's tail massaging his leg, and that caused him to relax enough so that Petra's suckling would be enough to set him off, thrusting his member all the way to the hilt in her mouth and blowing his load. "Aaaah~"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:38 pm

"Yes, Tinder, there are a few others here, you'll meet them at dinner. And my...lover, I guess you'd call him, is here as well. As well as a few choice guests I've offered places here." Desire said softly, yawning lightly, as if she'd only barely woken up. "And as for interviews, hon..." She trailed off, sliding closer and watching Tinder closely, winking playfully. "I doubt a cute thing like you would cause trouble, would you?" She asked softly, knowing her scent would get very strong this close to the mare, and it's effects would not be far behind.

But then Desire's attention went back to Final, a soft, sympathetic smile on her face. "Final, Final, Final..." She giggles and nods her head towards the stairs. "Meet me on the sixth floor, double doors mark the room. I need to talk alone with you. And I promise you aren't in trouble." Desire added, trotting over and giving the lich a soft nuzzle and a kiss on the cheek, obviously just signs of friendliness. "And before you go, yes, you get your job back, and your maid uniform is still on your bed, put it on before you head to the sixth floor, please."

Petra eagerly squealed in delight, sucking down her thestral's load and gulping it eagerly, though when she pulled back, she held a mouthful, and savored it for a few moments, before swallowing slowly, letting him watch as her tail slowly uncoiled from his leg, and she giggled happily and nuzzled his neck, slowly reapplying her pegasus illusitory disguise. "C'mon, Chime, put on your uniform, because I'd say it's just about time for you to start cleaning...Desire is awake now..." She stole a loving kiss from the stallion, before grinning and heading out of the room. "I'll be back around lunch, okay? I have some things to do  right now."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Final nods gratefully, mumbling several thank you's as both minds shiver internally from the close contact with Desire. As the lich climbs the stairs, both minds confer internally. "You're sure you want me to do this?" "It needs to be done. I am aware of the risks involved, but one of us needs to keep a clear head. Our actions were rash, and we could've handled that far better." "Alright Pure. Drive safely."
With that, Final Wave's colors brighten into those of Pure Light's as she takes full control of the body. Meanwhile, Lixir withdraws to another corner of the mind and fortifies it, keeping a back up to prevent anymore freak outs. Lixir would continue to observe the body, but keep radio silence unless needed.
Pure lets herself into her old room, wrapping the uniform in her telekinesis and slipping it on. After smoothing it out and checking that nothing is a askew, she heads to the sixth floor and begins searching for the double doors Desire had mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Tinder's eyes crossed a little bit as Desire swooped in close to her, her nose automatically inhaling the sweet scent of pony. For just a moment, her breath caught in her throat, or perhaps somewhere deeper than her throat, and she just stared at the mare, unable to really react.
And then it was over; Desire stepped away from her and gave her attention to the strange mare who had...left and come back? Nonetheless, Tinder only managed to let out a little spurt of fire as she finally remembered to breath, the tiny flare managing to live in the air for just a second.
Final Wave's little distraction, however, gave the kirin enough time to put herself back together and actually ask a question, before Desire could run off to do something else. "Uhm...so what should I do right now?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 12:57 am

Sacred Chime groaned as he got up, feeling much better and greatly relieved by Petra. He put on his maid uniform, being sure to put on his panties that came with the rest of his uniform. He smiled at Petra. "I have plenty left for your lunch~" He whistled a bit, before heading downstairs, towards the dining room, wondering what was for breakfast.

Cherry had decided to take a walk around the manor, wandering around and taking in all the old sights, wondering what all had changed, and wondering what surprises he would run into on the way there. He only knew that as long as he didn't go into the basement, he would be in for a pleasurable time.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:27 pm

"Hm?" Desire blinked at Tinder for a moment, before grinning. "Fifth floor, dear. If you want to work, put on the uniform and get cleaning. If you want breakfast first, the cook is in the dining room right over there." She pointed lazily, before humming to herself. "Hmm...Well, that's really all I can say for now. I must go speak with Final, poor dear. Until later, Tinder~" She purred playfully, and trotted off quickly, teleporting behind the lich as soon as she was out of sight, and gave her neck a soft nuzzle.

"Pure, I'm guessing, then?" She asked with a purr, smiling warmly as she pointed out the double-doors with a flick of her head. "Right here, my dear. It's my room. No one will dare listen to our conversation here." She said softly, and led the way, closing the door behind the undead mare with a soft hum and she pointed at the bed. "Sit with me." She said, sliding onto the bed and laying on her stomach slowly, but when Final came near, the lich would be pulled closer and leaned on gently, getting a powerful bit of Desire's scent not only from the bed, but from the mare herself. "On a scale of one to ten, how much do you dislike Ilistar? Oh, and I know you called him Master in bed. He told me. And I know he would have never bound himself to you in the first place if that hadn't happened..."

Chime would be greeted with the warm smile of Break and the scent of the freshly made breakfast. Bacon, pancakes, sausage, and toast, all ready to be eaten, all ready to be passed out. With syrup already on the table. "Hello." The cook said, setting out a plate in preparation for the stallion to sit down. "What'll it be?"

"Is that a Cherry I smell?" A soft, feminine voice called out from a door that just opened up nearby the pink stallion as he went past. A young-looking unicorn with light blue fur and a snowy white mane and tail peeked out of the room, her milky white eyes blind, but her nose sniffed the air, recognizing and catching the pegasi's scent very easily.. "Cherry morning? Remember me, Arcana? We used to talk all the time when you first came around to Desire's..." She smiled brightly, and Cherry'd see the mare had sharp-looking fangs, but then she backed into her room, opening the door. "Can we talk some more, Cherry, for old times' sake?" She asked, and Cherry would most likely remember...Arcana was one of the few sex demons in Desire's home who rarely wanted sex with anyone...But he'd also remember she had an infatuation with him.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Pure Light stiffens when Desire appears behind her, nervously looking over her shoulder. While she was always aware that this was Desire's home turf, the level of power that that fact gave the mare was still unknown.
She follows behind Desire, pointedly avoiding staring at her flank. She was a paladin, and such things were rude. Pure looks nervously at the bed, getting a sinking feeling in her necromatic abomination of a gut. Join the scent based seducer on e bed, what could go wrong? Unfortunately, she did need is job, and refusing even something as basic as this would no doubt irritate her.
Pure does indeed get a huge whiff of the scent as she lays down next to Desire. She nearly topples onto Desire, but manages to right herself. She winces as Desire mentions her calling Illistar 'Master'. That was a sore spot for her, to have given into a demon so easily. "10. Or perhaps 9. If things that were actively trying to kill me were included, he might be a bit better, but firm a standpoint if disliking social interaction, he's a 10."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:56 am

Sacred sniffed the air, purring at the scents and closing his eyes. He smelled home, and he sat there for a moment, just taking in the air. "Ah~ Smells good in here~" He said to Break, before turning towards her with a goofy smile on his face. "What do you have for breakfast?"

Cherry grinned when he saw the smaller unicorn, chuckling. "No, you smell THE Cherry. There's only one of me~" He said in an almost joking manner. He looked her over, and immediately thought to one of his characters from My Personal Plague who was similar in build and voice type, and her name suddenly came to him. "Yes...Yes I do remember you, Arcana." He followed her into her room, walking up to her and planting a kiss on her horn before backing up. "I missed you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Work [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next