OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Maid Work [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

Maid Work [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 am

Out in the midst of Canterlot, placed near-everywhere, were signs requesting any who were looking for work. The sign was simple, only requesting that any interested be healthy, fit, and willing to stay at the Manor grounds so long as they work there. No other rules were stated on the sign, but the location written down was of Trophic Manor, a place known for it's guards. They were merciless and attacked intruders and thieves on sight, and that was known to most ponies.

The Manor itself was massive, seven stories, and was very dark. Made of what seemed to be black brick and dark grey mortar, each window on the massive building  had a black iron grate on it, either keeping others in or out, it wasn't clear. Around the rather floral grounds was a tall, black iron fence with a massive gate at the front. The place seemed lifeless besides all the plantlife teeming in the gardens. But then the Gardener left the front door and went to work, providing some idea that the place had ponies inside.

Waiting inside the rather big front room, which was big enough to house a young adult dragon, and had balconies three floors up and stairs to lead to those three floors, was a young-looking unicorn mare with a lush, glossy black mane and tail, and pristine alabaster fur. She was the Manor's only living member. Sanguistrophic Desire of Trophis House. Adorning her flank was a golden heart, with blood dripping from the bottom of it. Her bright ruby red eyes gazed into the fireplace before her as she waited in her chair, hoping someone would decide to come to work with her today. She needed something new to amuse her. She got bored rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:33 am

Striding down the walkways of Canterlot, a grey mare makes her way to the Trophic Mansion. Her coat and mane are both slightly different shades of grey, and her heterochromia eyes, one blue, one green, glance this way and that. At the moment, she has her hair tied in a Prench braid at the insistence of Lixir. Were anyone to due her grievous Body harm, they would realize that she is also not alive, merely perfectly mimicking the appearence of such. Her name is Final Wave, and she is a lich in need of a job.

Final Wave turns the corner and up onto the walkway. As she walks carefully and caustiously towards the front door of the mansion, her two halves strike up an argument.
'They have some lovely decor here, don't you think?'
'Seeing as my experience with this kind of "decor" often involved exploding mushrooms and fungus zombies.....'
'Oh yes, of course. I forgot I used this so much. It's been awhile. Regardless, I think you can stop checking corners now. It makes you look suspicious, and anything here will either turn us to paste or get killed by the guards instantly.'
'You're just saying that to watch me trip over a golem and get butchered, aren't you?'
'Hey! It's my body too, and I don't want to get diced up just because you couldn't put your paranoia aside and enjoy the garden!
After the argument, Wave takes a moment to calm down, and walks the rest of the way more at ease.
'If we get killed, I'm blaming you.'
'You're just mad because your plate armor doesn't work with a french maid outfit!'
'Shut up!'
'Hey, it was your idea to come here!'
'....Shut up.'

Final Wave reaches the door, and lifts the massive knocker with her telekinesis, then lets it swing down.
'I cannot believe we're doing this. That you would agree to this. Do you not know about maids?'
'I doubt it is as bad as you seem to think it is. I had to do this kind of work all the time back at the temple, and there was never any "surprise buttsex" then.'
'In case you haven't noticed, this isn't a temple! Far from it, in fact.'
'Oh hush, I'm sure it will be fine.'
'As I recall, you once said the exact same thing before stepping onto one of my doomshrooms.'
'Shut up Lixir!'
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:08 am

A thestral of an odd, off tan coloration, with a golden mane and tail, wearing a distinctive pink scarf, walked into Canterlot, and looking to make a few bits. Healing ponies of their ails only covered so much. As he looked at the job board, he saw an offering for a job as a maid. Being the utter shmuck that he was, he decided to go strait to the Trophic Manor. The Manor looked to be all sorts of hellacious overkill, seven stories, iron barred windows, its own personal division of guards. Whoever owned this place was an eccentric to say the least. Well, it should be simple and menial labor, nothing actually serious. Just do some cleaning, get some bits, and resume life as normal. As he walked up on the large double doors, he saw a mare operating the knocker. "Well hello there, I'm assuming you're here for the same job I am?"
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:26 am

Desire's ears perked up and she smiled as warmly as she could, wandering up to the door with a light yawn. She opened it up slowly, door creaking eerily and loudly. "Ah, hello~! I assume you two are here for the job as maids? I have three openings, so you both get yourself a job." She giggled softly. "Well, so my guards don't attack...You may both enter my domocile~" She purred, and then looked back inside, glaring at a few of the suits of armor, making sure none were looking towards the door. "Good..." She mumbled softly, then steeped out of the way gracefully. "Come in, come in, I have your uniforms, and also have my cook getting some lunch ready for me. You may join, if you wish." She offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 4:39 am

Final Wave nods politely to Sacred Chime. "I am, yes." 'He's cute.' 'Silence!'
She turns back to the doorway as Desire greets them. Final Wave gives a short bow, before stepping into the manor as directed. "Thank you, m'lady, for your hospitality."
Internally, Lixir perks up at the mention of food. for while their lichingdom allowed them to abstain eating, breathing, and other such things, it wasn't pleasant or health for their mental state. Taking over control of the body briefly, Lixir states "We would love to join you for lunch."
The change in tone, thought not in voice, is easily noticed by anyone listening.
As she walks inside. Final Wave carefully examines the suits of armor. While she dare not cast any spells at the moment, her passive magic sense would most likely be enough to give a basic rundown on the armors' enchantments. Hopefully.
'Lixir...?'
'It's okay, I'm frightened too. that's a lot of golems.'
'Oh good, I'm not the only one. Lets be very very polite to the mare that could kill us all in an instant.' 'Seconded!'

Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:17 am

"Well then, let's try to make it a good day." He turned towards the door as it opened, seeing the strangely beautiful mare, their employer, greet them. "Well then, thank you for your hospitality, I think I'll take you up on that offer for lunch. And we have uniforms? Interesting. Quite the manor you have here." Sacred trotted in, following Final Wave inside.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 5:47 pm

When Final tried to scan the armor, it shifted, tilting it's head at her curiously. "Oh, I wouldn't, dear, they're sensitive to magic~" Desire said, gently nudging her flank against the other mare to get her to hurry along. "Dining Room is up another floor." She said with a smile to them both. "But your uniforms are..." She paused then grinned. "Aha, there they are. Oh, and sorry, young stallion, I only have these kinds." She said, holding out two sets of prench maid outfits in the aura of her bloody red magical grasp. "The outfits should automatically fit themselves to you and stay that size until you quit working for me. And you don't need to wear them yet. You're having lunch with me first, then you can start at work, okay dears?" She asked, smiling warmly, then lead them up a flight of stairs, flanks swaying hypnotically, tail coming ever-so-close to swaying out of the way and giving them a peek,  and then into a dining room fitting the massive building they went. The table was big enough to seat nearly thirty ponies, but as Desire sat at the head of the table slowly, she gesture to the seats on either side of her. "Sit. I am Sanguistrophic Desire of Trophic House. Now, who are you?" She asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 pm

Final stiffens, immediately shutting off her scans. 'Pure! Breathe, breath..' 'We can't breathe, we're a lich!'
She follows Desire, eyeing the maid outfits carefully. "Ah... Thank you, I'm afraid we haven't eaten yet." She follows Desire up the stairs, being very careful not to stare at her... 'Cutie mark! Don't get any ideas Lixir' 'Deny all you like, I know where you were staring, paladin.'
Wave looks around the massive room. She had been expecting extravagance, but only as something to clean. Not something she would actually get to enjoy...
She takes a seat at the table, five chairs down to the left of their hostess.
"We are Final Wave. A pleasure to meet you m,la- Actually, she's Pure Light, and I'm Lixir. Nice place you've got here." The voice cuts off similar to how it did originally, though much more abrupt. Those watching Wave would get the impression she's trying to glare at herself.
The more polite voice takes over agin. "Ahem. We are Final Wave. A pleasure to meet you m'lady."
'I hate you so much.' 'It's my body too, and you're always too polite!'
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:10 pm

Sacred tucked the uniform under one of his wings. "I really don't mind. A uniform is a uniform." He followed Desire up the stairs, blushing at the tail sway, and purged the thoughts from his mind. He looked around the massive dining room, and took a seat near Desire. "I am Sacred Chime, cleric of the far north. Pleased to make your acquaintance Lady Desire. And pleased to make yours, Final Wave."
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:24 pm

She hmmed in thought. "So, two mares within the same beautiful body, and a cute thestral stallion who obviously has light based abilities...Delightful~!" She smiled brightly. "Diversity is something I like in my staff, but...I do hope you three don't mind the rather Gothic decor. I mostly inherited it upon buying it, and, well...It matches me and my skillset, so I kept it. A decade or two of enchanting and it's now my personal fortress. Nothing can get in without permission unless they wish to fight the guards, and for any who do get in and avoid them, I can take manual control of the guards and have them attack anything I sense as I wish them to." She shrugged, then looked between them. "Pleasent talk when lunch is n-Hello, Break~!" She cut off, a young, tan-furred unicorn mare walking in with several plates floating around her. Her mane was wavy, and colored like a certain delicious breakfast food. Bacon. "Food~?" Desire asked with a stupidly happy grin, and once Final and Sacred smelled the food, they'd understand her eagerness. It smelled like something out of Elysium itself. Break smiled, and made a few quick hoof motions. Sign language. "Yes yes, pass it all out~!" Desire smiled happily as a plate was set on each of their places, and then Break passed out mashed potatoes, gravy, a little bit of green beans, and some biscuits. But Desire got a large slab of ribs as well, which she sniffed softly and shuddered in delight. "Mmm~ Smells divine as always~..." She paused, looking at Sacred and Final. "...You don't mind my carnivorous nature, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Outwardly, Final Wave is completely calm. Serene even. She smiles politely as her host details the complete death-trappyness of the mansion. "That's very impressive. enchanting all this must of been very hard. You seem quite powerful." she says blandly. When the food arrives she begins to eat it calmly. Turning to the unicorn she smiles. "This food is very nice. Might have have some ribs as well please?" Utterly calm. Totally undisturbed. Outwardly.
Internally, the two mares hug each other in fear. 'Everything in this place will kill us! Literally everything!' 'Shut upp! what if she can hear us think while we're in the mansion?! You don't want to offend her while our undeaths are in her hooves!' 'I think we would've noticed any intrusions! There's to of us!' 'Are you sure?! Does it really seem unlikely?!' 'N-No.. Look, we need to calm down. If she decides to kill us, we will die. So we need to be as polite as possible. ' 'So what you're saying is, I have to talk with the crazy mare while you hog the teddy bear?!' 'Yes!' 'Fine!'

Final wave speaks up. "M'lady,  how exactly did you get this mansion, if I may?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 5:50 am

Sacred listened intently to Desire, taking in every detail of her 'fortress'. "Enchanting eh? Why would you need so many defenses and enchantments? You're in Canterlot, the safest city in Equestria if you don't count that one incident with the changelings." He then saw the food offered, and the smell almost caused him to lose his composure. Luckily, he managed to hold on, and then he smelled the ribs. "A-are those ribs? Can I have some? I love barbecued ribs." Yep, his composure was shot.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 8:06 am

Desire giggles softly, and nods to them both. "Yes, Sacred, you need not drool, you both can have some ribs. Break, dear~?" She purred, and the cook smiled and passed a large amount of ribs to each of the new maids, giving their sense of smell something to worship. And as for impressiveness and why? Well, I'm paranoid at times, especially back then, but by the time the changelings attacked, my defenses were strong enough that not a single one even got on the grounds. The enchantments still are that strong. And as for power...My magic's only as strong as the above-average Unicorn's. I've just had a lot of time to make the enchantments."

She paused, looking at Final. "Is something wrong? You seem to have forgotten what I just said. I said I bought the place. And established myself as a noble. But this was, ohhhh....Far too long ago. Makes me feel old just thinking about it." She said, then waved a hoof dismissively, before she began eating slowly, savoring each delicious bite of ribs. "Mmm~" She purred softly, eyes closed as she ate in happiness. "Break, you can go now, I think you gave us enough ribs, but just in case Sacred wants more, just place a bit extra on the table." She smiled at the mare, then went back to her food. Break smiled warmly as she placed a quite large plate onto the table and stacked a lot of ribs onto it, obviously knowing Desire's appetite, then left with a satisfied smile, like she was very happy to see her cooking appreciated.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 am

Sacred dug in, lifting the ribs up to his mouth and using his fangs to tear the meat off. It was succulent, freshly prepared, and expertly seasoned. "Mmmmm~" He cleaned the first rib, savoring every strip of meat, then set the bare bone to the side, and picking up a biscuit, then turned to Desire. "W-what's the recipe for this? And by that I mean which sauce do you use and what seasonings?" Sacred wondered if the biscuit would be just as heavenly, and bit in.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Final Wave nods slowly, taking in the explanation carefully. "We see, that's very paranoid of yo-" She cuts off, clearly not having meant to say that last bit. She looks fearfully at the host, afraid of imminent vaporization.
'You idiot! what were you thinking, saying something like that!? Now we're going to die! Again!' 'I'm sorry, it just slipped out! I didn't mean to! Why weren't you helping?' 'What, so I have to pick up after your mistakes?!' 'No! Maybe! Look, just help fix this mess!'
Final Wave opens her mouth, but all the comes out is a vaguely apologetic garbled message, as the two personalities trample over one another. Her jaw clicks shut, as she looks on nervously. "I- Er, We- Sorry no- Please! Didn't- " She breaks off the stutters, and resigns to looking ashamed. It bears a markedly resemblance to a kicked puppy.

'I always knew you would be the one that got us killed!' 'Me?! At least I didn't try to subjugate Trottingham!' 'Oh you're one to talk miss "Oh, I'll just clank my way through this corridor in plate mail and hope their aren't any lightning zombies"!' 'Who in their right mind would even use lightning zombies?!' 'Hey! they make excellent lighting! don't judge me!' 'Oh yes, because the charred wreckage of your eighth tower was absolutely worth "excellent lightning"!' 'You got kicked out of your own order!' 'That happens to lots of ponies! Don't judge me!'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:17 pm

Desire looked up from her ribs at Chime, curiously listening to the stallion. "Oh, the recipe? Well, sorry, but the only thing I know is she glazes it with honey~" She shivers in delight and giggles softly, though the stallion would be disappointed, as the biscuit and anything not the ribs were, in comparison to the ribs, rather average. Desire looked to Final and sat back slowly with a massive grin as she internally fought, before rolling her eyes and teleporting over to the seat next to the mare. "I know it's paranoid. That's why this place is my fortress. Coz I'm paranoid as tartarus. No need to get so scared~" She giggled, nuzzling Final and hugging her softly, her bodily scent so strong and enticing, before the Noble teleported back to her seat, eating again. "Beshides, I've heard worshe insultsh from children." She said through a small mouthful of food, proving herself to be a rather normal pony besides the title and mansion. "Oh, and so you two know now, and decide to stay now, unless you're scared..." She opened her mouth wide and flicked her tongue against her fangs to show them off, before shutting her mouth. "I'm a vampire. And this mansion has been mine for two thousand years."
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Final Wave eeps as the mare teleports over to her. "I- I- You're not..?" She stammers out, squirming as she's nuzzled by the increasingly confusing Desire. The scent hits her like a train, even through her lichingdom. The bright blush is easily visible against the gunmetal fear, as she continues to stammer.
'Wow... That was.. Um...' 'Intense?' 'Y-Yeah that. Hey, are you, ah, you know..?' 'Mhmm..' 'Just checking. Yikes.'
Final manages to slowly compose herself as she listens to Desire, jolting upright at the mention of vampirism. "Oh! You're.. yep, fangs. Er..."
'Undead! By the- Ack!' 'Snap out of it Pure! You're a lich too, and this isn't your body, and the binding isn't valid. Calm. down.' 'I- Yes, thank you. Apologies, it just sort of..' 'you didn;t act on it. We're all fine here, don't worry.'
Final speaks up, her voice sounding evenly split between the two personalities seen before. "2,00 years? Ah, that explains much. It must've been quiet the struggle getting them set up when you first bought it, what with thieves and all."
She begins to eat again, nibbling on a biscuit. Though a light blush is still visible, she seems to have regained her mental faculties.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 8:51 pm

Sacred, disappointed a bit by the biscuit, rubbed it along the barbecued ribs and ate it anyways. "Glazed it with honey, eh? I'll have to ask Break later." He continued eating his food, watching Desire getting strangely close and intimate with Final Wave. Sacred dismissed it, though it made him feel awkward internally. He then listened to her speak through her mouthful of food, and he decided to have another rib. Then Desire revealed that she was a vampire. He just barely stopped himself from choking on the meat he was chewing.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Desire finishes her plate and looks at them both quietly, before yawning lightly, her fangs being shown off again. "Thieves...No, the armor sets were already here. It only took about a day to enchant each one. There are, maybe, eighteen per floor, but then there's one in the basement I haven't been able to use because it's, well, it's not listening to commands, and it attacks on sight. Oh, the worst part is it's nearly ten feet tall and made for Minotaurs. And I haven't been able to disenchant it just yet." She looks at Chime worriedly. "You okay, Chime? You seem to be choking." There was a caring tone in her voice as she got up and walked over slowly, a hoof resting on his back, her bright crmson eyes watching him with a soft gaze. "And if you two are worried about me feeding...I can't. I got cursed. I literally need one's permission to feed from them, even if the blood is handed to me in a bottle, I'd need permission form the one the blood belonged to. Watch, and I hope you don't mind, Chime. She leaned in slowly and carefully, opening her mouth, and slowly lining her fangs up to his neck, before she suddenly stopped, but there was a light tremble, her jaw was straining to try biting down, but it was as if there was a forcefield preventing it. She pulled away. "See, can't even bite others."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:19 pm

Sacred coughed again, finally getting the meat to a point where he could swallow it. He then gasped, which was the wrong thing to do, feeling slightly lightheaded at the scent, but yet, oddly attracted to it, as if he wanted more of it. He couldn't exactly peg where he'd smelled it, but it was familiar. He was about to protest against being demonstrated on, but he felt like he wanted it, but watched as she was unable to bite him.

Sacred Chime shuddered as Desire pulled away. He tried to go back to eating his ribs, but he still felt light headed, and rested his head on a hoof, letting out a light groan.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:22 am

Final Wave looks on, taking careful note of Desire's "demonstration". It didn't look fake, but Desire probably had a lot of time to practice acting. Both Lixir and Pure commit the basement guard's description to memory.
'Note to selves: avoid basement.' 'Agreed. And best not to touch anything either until she;s made sure the house's defenses will recognize us as belonging.'
'No kidding. I've made some neat mushroom zombies, but this is... breathtaking. I feel a bit inadequate.' 'Don't feel bad! You're Knight class Mushroom Lords were incredibly difficult to deal with. If my special talent wasn't destroying I'm not sure I would've survived your towers.' '*sniff* R-Really?' 'Absolutely.'

Final Wave looks over in "concern" at Sacred, who is dealing with the after effects of being near Desire. "Sacred Chime, are you ill?" She says, posh undertones giving the appearance of uncaring despite the concern in her expression.
'Because if you aren't you'll make a beautiful zombie!' 'Don't be ridiculous! Desire clearly fancies him; he will become a vampire!'
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 am

Desire hummed softly and frowned at Chime. "Poor dear...Would you like to see your rooms?" She asks them both, sitting beside Chime with a hoof on his back, waiting to make sure he'd be okay. "After you finish your food, at least. Or are you two finished already?" She asked, glancing between them then waiting. Upon confirmation they were ready, she got up slowly and grinned happily. "This way~!" She giggled, leading the way and, as before, those hips of hers swayed for all to see. "I've got a room on the fourth floor that you, Final, will be staying in, but the open room on the third is for Chime, okay, you two?" She asked, glancing back at them before continuing on up a set of stairs and stopping by a seemingly random door. "Ah, this one. Here you go, Sacred. It's clear of any old personal items, but it's got the necessities. Bathroom, queen-sized bed, blah blah. I really think you should just look around yourself. Closet's by the bed. But you two will work together, so Chime, you will follow as I show Final to their room." She smiled warmly again, and lead them up the next flight of stairs with a soft hum and at the first door on the right from the stairs she pointed. "Right here. Now, I gotta go check on a friend, he's staying here for a little while, so I'll come collect you in about ten minutes, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Final Wave nods in agreement, rising from her chair and following out the vampire out of the room. Out of a respect for modesty that Lixir suspected Desire didn't care about, Final Wave tried to avoid staring at Desire's... tail. While failing miserably 'At least IWe tried.' 'Wow. You've got it hard.' 'S-Shut up!'
Final Wave takes careful note of the location of her new co-worker's room. Third floor, fourth floor.

Once Desire has led her to her room, Wave walks in to observe. 'We get our own rooms!' 'But don't we already have-' 'We are not going to reject the nice/scary vampire lady's hospitality!' 'Fair point. She's not that terrifying, though I suspect she's making some effort to avoid scaring us away.' 'Which one of us was dumb enough to suggest this!?' 'I... don't actually remember...' 'Pure Light. Your memory is practically eidetic-' 'It's not that good...' -so I don't for a moment believe you don't remember!'
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:42 pm

Sacred still felt light headed, but managed to finish his ribs. He then found the mind to respond to Final. "I'm fine." Goddamnit, I wish I had my bell on me. I can't believe that I broke it on my last adventure. He sighed as he followed behind Desire and Final, lagging behind due to his lightheadedness, and accidentally getting a view most stallions would kill for. Despite the scent addling his mind with lustful thoughts, he controlled himself. When Desire showed him his room, he glanced around it, seeing the absolute overkill on the luxuries. "Thank you Desire. That's very generous of you to give us room and board while we stay." He followed the pair to the fourth floor, where Desire showed Final Wave her room. Desire departed soon after, leaving himself with Final Wave. He turned to go, but collapsed on the hallway floor, his lightheadedness having gotten the better of him.
Back to top Go down
BronzeFog

BronzeFog

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Desire hummed softly. "No need to thank me, Chime, I rather like being kind to others. Now, then, Final? He looks like he'll need to lay down." She said with a worried look, but then turned and walked off, tail flicking as she went, giving either of them who had looked another good view. "Oh, and the seventh floor is off limits unless I say you can go there!" She called out as she vanished down the stairs. When she got to the main room, she started to sit down in her chair, but a tall, strong stallion appeared behind her as she sat, hooves wrapping around her chest and muzzle rubbing against her neck. "Hey, Ilis, how you doing?"

"Hungry." The stallion purred in a deep, commanding, purring tone. "Which one of them do I get to play with?" He asked as he continued to hold and nuzzle the noble mare.

"The mare. Give her some puppy love, okay? The stallion, however young as he is, is mine. I think he'll be fun to cuddle up to." She smiled and kissed the stallion behind her on his cheek, relaxing into his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maid Work [Private]   Maid Work [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maid Work [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next