OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Introduction thread

Go down 
+39
Steel Sabre
Foxtrot
Daniel Throop
MasqueradeMelody
BrightLight
werebait
PrinceWolf
Spades
555EchoJewel
Dawnpath
ObsidianPony
Orange Glow
DeragonRider
Syntavant
Michael Starren
Summer_Breeze
Pony-at-Arms
Sir_Knightmare
Amber Flicker
WindyTheWarrior
RainbowsAreOP
Mx. Thinkamancer
Nicole Evermore
PortalHunter
Alpha P
jz96
Kryptid
Someonewithapen
veryveryfluttershy
Lorthalis of Crows
Darth Quadro
DualThrone
Midnightblossom
Star Sentinel
Brother Roga
Zen
Unity Wolfpony
Xereth
Doomande
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syntavant

Syntavant

Introduction thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Hey, guys. The name's Syntavant, but feel free to call me 'Synt' or 'Van' or 'My liege'. Whatever works for you.

I'm nineteen, I live in the UK, and I am currently working on a computer science course in uni. This is my first time ever doing anything even remotely resembling RP, so I only ask that you go easy on me whilst I get my footing.

Here's to hoping that things go relatively smoothly.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm

Hey Synt, we have all been new to RPing once, and most of us remember how it was then, so we will do our best to take care of you! If you want some advices and hints at how to improve at RPing can you always hit Mr Market up for being added to our skype chat where people mostly hide out.
Back to top Go down
DeragonRider

DeragonRider

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Hey all!

I'm DeragonRider, I'm a 25 year old guy living in Malaysia. I'm currently a student studying Mass Communication and hopefully I can become an Novelist by the time I'm done with college. Currently I have about 7 years of pen and paper (or tabletop) RPG and a small 3 years of forum RP (which was a few Kamen Rider forums and one or two MLP:FiM forums)

Currently, I have no characters as of yet but I have a few ideas for both crossover and harmless fun.

My hobbies include reading, writing stories, gaming, more reading, playing Pen and Paper RPG, listening to music and even more reading.

I hope I can have a lot of fun on the site. XD
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Hi, DeragonRider!

As one of the newest peeps to join this forum, I thought it might be nice to welcome you! It's pretty chill around here, so you should have a great time. Hopefully.

Anyway, Mr Market should pop in sometime to invite you to the skype chat thing, where it will be way, way easier to get to know everypeep. It'll be great. Trust me.

So, uh... Welcome! I really hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Orange Glow

Orange Glow

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 11:59 am

Hello, everyone! I'm new here! My friends call me Orange, or Glow, or even Groc (based on another handle of mine). But whatever's easiest for you works for me!

I've been out of the pony RP scene for a few months, and thought it would be fun to try it again. I saw an advertisement, and came here. Hopefully this gets the awkward introduction out of the way, and I can get to know some of you.
Back to top Go down
DeragonRider

DeragonRider

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:29 pm

Yay! Nice to meet ya Orange.

(Now someone else will be called da new pone XD)
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:18 pm

Nope Dergon you are our new pone from now on to the end times!

And welcome glow, are looking forward to see you and your pones in the group Smile
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 1:53 pm

Nice to meet you Orange, always like seeing new folks. I'm the owner of the forums here so if you need anything just give me a shout okay? We have a skype group where most of our active members congregate for discussions and general insanity, so let me know if you want to be added in okay?
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 7:10 am

Heyo. I'm Dawnpath. I am currently in college trying to get a degree in Anthropology, and have no idea how to get this started. /shyeah Ohhh, it's late here. I like video games, draw from time to time, and enjoy being with friends. I've done some role-playing in the past, but it's slowed down quite a bit. This is kinda an effort to get back into things. Hopefully, it'll stick in my life. /vyeah

I like Applejack, Octavia, and Luna. (I like most of them, but if you ask me my favorite, I'll tell you these.)
I'm collecting and looking to play the trading card game.
I like to RP bat ponies. I do the fruit-eating ones, with a slight aloofness. Hopefully, I can find a sort of group consensus on them some day. :/

Ummm, hope to have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doomande

Doomande

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 9:36 am

We have all manners of bats in this group, so a vegitarian would not be the oddest thing we have seen just yet.

I hope that you can get back to enjoying RPing with our "little" group here :-)
Back to top Go down
555EchoJewel

555EchoJewel

PostSubject: hi?   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 12:33 am

Umm... hi? My name is Echo Jewel and i am 20 at the moment im typeing this. I like to rp but tend to vanish from time to time as life picks up then reappear when it slows down. I've been rping for about...7? years. and I like most things in rps just dont get mad at me if i do something silly. I'm very scatterbrained and have slight mpd so if it seems like im too into a rp its just my mpd kicking in. oh and I qm on a vita so spelling and grammar suffer slightly (I'll try to catch  myself as I type but no promises) Also i have some habits when typeing that I've been told.
1. submissive like typeing: if i respond in a sentence or 2 every 20 posts then im just keeping it going while just reading the story
2. Starter: In a few chats (when I had  computer) If I like a chat enough i will try to restart it (i did read the rules and the lock should stop this)
i think i got everything... i hope this is done right Sad
Back to top Go down
Spades

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 4:04 am

Hi. I am Spades, but I have been addressed by many variants thereof since taking that moniker - Spadiddly, Spadoodle, Spaddle Kabaddle and so on. Further nicknames are allowed, especially if you're cute.

I've lived in Utah for a good several years, but I recently moved back into my home state of California in the United States of America. I'm usually working ten hours a day every weekday, and everything else on the weekend. 'Everything else' typically consists of sharpshooting, writing (I do poems and short stories mostly, but I've been working on a larger Fallout Equestria-related project recently), adventuring around in the city I'm in, gushing over how much I love dogs.. Lots of things. I do play video games as well, though these days I hardly ever have the time. I do have Steam and Xbox Live, presently.

I do a little bit of everything, in terms of work. Healthcare, cooking writing, programming and performing are just some of these. I'm interested in the military, aircraft and soda of all kinds.

When RPing, I prefer writing verbose posts instead of short, rapid ones. I do adapt to the flow of another person's writing style well enough, though!
Back to top Go down
PrinceWolf

PrinceWolf

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi everyone. My name is PrinceWolf. I like roleplaying a lot and mlp is my favorite universe in which to do so. My favorite stallion is Shining Armor. Favorite mare is Coluratura, Aka Rara. Favorite princess is Cadence. Favorite character of all time is Spike. Favorite ship is Spartiy. Least favorite character is Blueblood.
Back to top Go down
werebait

werebait

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 5:01 pm

Hello everyone my name is werebait my oc is named morbid twist i live in cow country ny and im realtivly new to mpl oc and there role play area of i im a aid story teller and love odd stuff like mythology and the paranormal my oc was originally going to be black but i decided on grey because black has a horrible evil stigma .im up to getting to know some new people i love writing fan fictions and role playing ^^
Back to top Go down
BrightLight

BrightLight

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2016 4:13 am

Hello! I'm 20 years old when writing this, I used to RP in an MLP RP group some time ago but since then the group has disbursed because most people have lost interest. Currently, I do not take interest in MLP canon since season 4, but I do enjoy RPing in the Equestria universe and love seeing the creative spark this fandom still has in it.

Life is kind of a roller-coaster for me and I may disappear at some times when I am too busy to RP. I am usually a very quiet person and I sometimes have trouble upholding conversations. That being said, I consider myself a friendly person and I like to chat with others. My sense of humor in RPs is usually dry, satirical, and dark. I do not enjoy offensive humor though.
Back to top Go down
MasqueradeMelody

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 3:55 am

Hey ya'll I'm 14 years old and is still new to RPing as it keeps falling on me. Since people get all dodgy around me when is comes to "it" I'm going to say that its required to be told about "it" when in middle school.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Throop

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 pm

Currently 17 years old (18 in February 2017).

Live in Phoenix Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Foxtrot

Foxtrot

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:49 pm

Greetings all, name's Chris (or Foxtrot). Nice to meet you all and to find this place. I've been RPing for about 5 years and am a head administrator of another RP forum. It's a nice small group but I want to expand my horizons and I found this place by chance.
Back to top Go down
http://unknownfrontier.createaforum.com/index.php
Steel Sabre

Steel Sabre

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello.
Name is Steel Sabre(My real name will be kept secret for privacy concerns)
I live in NY(But I'll move to Texas as soon as I can).
Usually, on my spare time, I rp, play chess(Or Civilization: Depends on whether or not I want to nuke China.)and read
Please note:
I am a diehard conservative, but if you present your ideas rationally, I am open to debate.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi, I'm Simon, I live in California and I love to RP, but only have had one real RP buddy for awhile, and he's moved on past MLP, so I kinda miss it... SO HERE I AM Razz I love RPing my original races, so... I already posted a character, and am eager to get him accepted so I can start this shindig!
Back to top Go down
PLOTYNSTYNE

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 am

Hello. I live in the US and work in video game retail. I like to think of myself as a happy, fun person, but have had a much more difficult time doing that recently. I hope that joining a new group and doing what has given me enjoyment in the past will help me return to being that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
TathemRelag

TathemRelag

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 1:38 am

PLOTYNSTYNE wrote:
Humor : Yes
Back to top Go down
PLOTYNSTYNE

PLOTYNSTYNE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 am

Ah yes, that's exactly the kind of reaction I was hoping for. This place feels like home already. XD
Back to top Go down
SaulLaski

SaulLaski

Location : Canida, Longhay. (Canada, Longueuil). Old Town District.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi there folks. Happy to meet you all.

My name is Saul Laski. Main character name is Orpheus Apokryfes. I'm looking forward to all kinds of good roleplays!

P.S. i'm writing a story on Fimfiction. Readers can participate and steer the story in a direction or another. If you're interested, there's still one spot left for main characters, and 6 secondaries.

Pleased to meet you all again. I hope we'll become friends!
-Saul/Orpheus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2