OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Introduction thread

Go down 
+39
Steel Sabre
Foxtrot
Daniel Throop
MasqueradeMelody
BrightLight
werebait
PrinceWolf
Spades
555EchoJewel
Dawnpath
ObsidianPony
Orange Glow
DeragonRider
Syntavant
Michael Starren
Summer_Breeze
Pony-at-Arms
Sir_Knightmare
Amber Flicker
WindyTheWarrior
RainbowsAreOP
Mx. Thinkamancer
Nicole Evermore
PortalHunter
Alpha P
jz96
Kryptid
Someonewithapen
veryveryfluttershy
Lorthalis of Crows
Darth Quadro
DualThrone
Midnightblossom
Star Sentinel
Brother Roga
Zen
Unity Wolfpony
Xereth
Doomande
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomande

Doomande

Introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 pm

All good groups should have an introduction thread, so even if our group are nearing its second year of age, and even if most of us knows each other from Fimfiction or our old golden Cloudsdale days, and here are ours. Let us hear a little bit about each other and hopefully have a lot of good RPing in the future.

So I am Sweetcake, also known as Doomande at some places, I have been playing different kinds of RP for over 13 years now, P&P, LARP Forum based, chat based you name it I have played it, and are an 23 year old Dane. My English can be a little bit weird from time to time, but if there are any misunderstandings about anything, should you just ask what I meant and I will try to use some better words.

Last edited by sweetcake on Fri May 29, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:46 pm

My name is DragonXneoN, but most people in this group call me Xereth or Dragon. I am 19 years old at the time of typing.

Most who know me here will claim that I am a great artist, but I would prefer if you would listen to me instead when I deny it (Go on, check my DeviantArt gallery, but make sure you have enough eye bleach next to you). I greatly enjoy RPing, and while I enjoy RPing in MLP centered group, you will often see me dislike the show's canon. I would suppose it's like that because I have slightly overgrown it and can't watch it anymore without agony.

In Skype chats, I will usually be very quiet unless the topic appeals to me.

P.S.: My heart is colder than icebergs and I have no idea what 'cute' and 'adorable' is.

Last edited by Xereth on Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 9:48 am

im unity, not much to tell, im 19, from england, i am abit of a polymath and i often work on way tomany things at a time (eg: i am rightnow working on my ttt server, modded minecraft server 3 art requests, snowblinds charictor sheet and running a tumblr blog) this means im often a tad absent minded wilst talking to people as i might also be having to hand my 18 other personalitys.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:43 pm

And I'm Zen, at least on any site I can secure that username, when I can't it's usually Zalphier. Either way, at the moment I'm 21 (finally), living in the state o' Ohio (middle of freaking nowhere), love to RP (usually TRY to join every game I can), and find myself constantly switching between far too busy and way too much time on my hands (work, running a larp, this, and school all seem to want projects done suddenly and at the same time). Past that though, I generally try to be a reasonable person and usually like working with whatever's within my reach.
Back to top Go down
Brother Roga
Admin
Admin
Brother Roga

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Name's Brother Roga, or Oath as I am usually called in the Skype chat we have. I'm a 21-year old Finnish computer technician and IT support department-trained person who loves cartoon horses and video games. I'm also somewhat of a savant when it comes to Warhammer 40.000.

In terms of personality, I'm one of those guys who tries to stay in everyone's good graces and try to please all parties in whatever arguments that may occur - something that has not been proved possible in certain situations, unfortunately. But regardless of that, I'm positive everyone can co-exist together in this group and this should be strived towards.
I'm sort of a softie/hopeless romantic in some senses. It was in this group that I met my first love (Bwub bwub o3o). As such I will most likely not leave the group at any point in time unless I am booted out. I personally don't see that happening Razz
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Might as well do this since I'm bored and have nothing else to do.

I'm Star Sentinel, mostly referred to as Star, Ster, and Sterfsh in the skype chat. I am a 14 year old Asian girl living in California. I probably-. No...I am the shortest in the group so far and uh...I like games. A lot. Personality...Most in the chat say that I'm ah...angry. That's somewhat true. I'm mostly just acting angry. I'm a rather...sensitive person. I like everyone unless a person give me a reason not to like them in which case I hate them. I love this group so much and will not likely leave it at all. Plus I have someone named Roga here that loves me and I don't want to break his heart by leaving.
Back to top Go down
Midnightblossom

Midnightblossom

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:44 am

Well, umm. Hi?

I joined this site like, the start of last year I think, but I dropped it due to my final year at High School requiring my attention and then moving to another country just making it impossible, plus I kinda lose the link to the website, meaning I couldn't find it again.

But, umm, yeah. Hi, again. I doubt anyone really remembers me, but hopefully I have more time and will be able to start Rping on this site more again.

I'm a 18 year old guy who is working a GAP year at a high school, and plans to enter uni for a degree in secondary school teaching.
Back to top Go down
DualThrone
Admin
Admin
DualThrone

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:56 am

I'm Dual Thrones. 31, joined at the beginning of all things, am a giant fan of Nightmare Moon, and I'm the character sheet admin. I'm currently at uni pursuing a degree in clinical lab sciences.
Back to top Go down
Darth Quadro

Darth Quadro

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 6:24 am

Hey everyone, I'm Darth Quadro, i m 21 and I was part of this group back during the fimfic days. However due to lack of time available In my daily schedule I am no longer roleplaying on here anymore. That isn't to say I don't want to as I do thoroughly enjoy being apart of this group and talking to everyone as I feel like I've made some great friends on here even if I've never met them in person. You can find me in the OOC Skype chat now discussing away and while I may not be available for roleplay I am still always more than happy to discuss ideas and help others out in any way I can. And plus sense I'm not a player you don't have to worry about spoilers so go ahead bounce ideas off of me. While I don't have nearly as much experience in rp as some of the others on this sight I like to think I'm at least decent haha. You can also check out an rp in which I am still technically working on even though Zen is now the one who is running it. It is in the NSFW section called The Land of Fire and Iron.
Anyways its nice to meet anyone new that's looking at this!
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello, I am Lorthalis of Crows (Lolk/Mind Blaze/Attrition). I am dork and former admin of the New lunar Republic. I'm not sure if I qualify as one of the long time members of the group, but I've been here long enough to get to know everyone. I prefer fantasy over sci-fi/modern the. And regular pony over Anthro. I will gladly help write or play any villain you need. I'm either the first or last to post in a round, depending on real life situations. I'm technically from the Deep South, and I am slightly older than Sterfsh.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:33 pm

I am Veryveryfluttershy. I'm known as Very, Flutters, Vereh, and most recently, FlutterHype. I don't know what else to say about myself, so, like Xereth, if you want to know more about me, simply contact me and we can chat.

Last edited by veryveryfluttershy on Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Someonewithapen

Someonewithapen

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:57 am

Hello! I'm Someonewithapen, better known as Someone, or Pen, or Hey Butthead. I'm a rather recent addition to this lovely (I hope) group, and I'm hoping we can all get along and have many fun times. o3o. As of this post, I'm unemployed, between residences, and a high school graduate. I like long walks around my own house and candlelit LAN Parties. I'm an aspiring writer, voice actor, and every other thing you might be able to find.
As for the important stuff, I've been roleplaying for about 9 Years, Roleplaying with ponies for about 3 of those. I've been told that I'm a delight to be around and to work with, and I'm inclined to agree.
Surely we can all be friends and make something wonderful. Or be bitter enemies and burn the entire internet down, either works for me.
Back to top Go down
Kryptid

Kryptid

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Let's see, stuff about me?

-I've had a lot of different pets over the years (cats, dogs, tarantulas, toads, frogs, fish, birds, and a snake).
-I'm a lover of the sciences, especially evolutionary biology, molecular chemistry, physics and astronomy.
-The fandom I'm into most right now is One-Punch Man.
-I've been RPing MLP for a few years now (mostly with the same old group of people).
-I've been RPing in general since I was a young child (before I even knew there was a common term for it).
-I've also been drawing since I was a young child.
-I have recurring dreams about being back in school or having pets that I have forgotten to feed.
Back to top Go down
http://kryptid.deviantart.com
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 2:11 am

Hey everyone
I'm JZ96 (My initial and my birth year because, I bad when it comes to names)
I have a deep passion for cooking, I been cooking since I was 7 and I been in culinary college for almost a year now.
Before I became a brony, I was kind of a troll to my brother in law.(the first brony I've meet)
I only recently started to come out of the brony closet.
I recently been trying to make an comic, it's not pony base, It more fantasy mystery kind of thing.
(so far all I got up to is the script and the ideas, I don't have much of an artistic skill to actually draw it.)
I been Pony RPing with the same character (Nightingale) and been building her weird back story for almost a year.
Other then that nothing too interesting about my life.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:37 am

Wow, I haven't actually used this yet.

My friends call me Alpha. I'm a 23 year old male mutt living down in Texas. I'm a soldier in the military through the National Guard. I've got about 7 years of casual internet RP experience and 6 years in tabletop RP. I actually run my own RP forum elsewhere, but this place is fun too. Broaden your horizons, right?I've got several characters but I'm only playing with one here on the forum at the moment.

My hobbies, aside from RP, include video games, going to the shooting range, and spending time in nature. Anything else you want to know, just ask. cheers
Back to top Go down
PortalHunter

PortalHunter

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 4:27 pm

I should be the new pony around here at the moment. Several of you have seen me on the Skype group already. Most people call me Portal online, but feel free to refer to me any way you want. Common terms include Hey You, PortalHunter, You There In the Pile of Plushies, etc... On the Skype group, if you don't have me added, you might see my name as facebook:geo991128. Deceiving because I barely use Facebook.

I've done several roleplays already and have been doing so for a few years now, mostly Fallout: Equestria, miscellaneous pone, and hard science fiction. Worldbuilding is a passion for me, as well as writing of this sort in general. I prefer normal quadruped action to anthro ponies. I'm in too many personal projects to handle at the same time so sometimes I'm looking up the Roche limit of Jupiter while juggling a potential Path Ponyfinder game with friends while drawing requests and making models of planetary bodies and...  and aw crap I'm not even out of high school yet i don't even know what to do with my life

Portal 2 is not why I'm called Portal, totally true. Stick a cupcake in my eye.

When I really get into a roleplay, I tend to write anywhere from a paragraph response to several pages. It really depends on how much time I have, I guess. I'm not available all day, so if I do roleplay, it's safe to not expect an immediate response (unless I appear to be online). Hehe, I once wrote a roleplay almost the length of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with only one partner. I enjoy this stuff a lot.

Give Lorthalis of Crows a big cheer / round of applause / tilt of your hats, since he's the one who brought me to this wonderful place filled with so many wonders.

I hope I have a good time here this summer! Everyone's either been very nice to me or very insane and random, both of which I appreciate. Getting into the little memes and mannerisms and general structure of this place will be interesting for sure.

Last edited by PortalHunter on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://portalhunter.deviantart.com
Nicole Evermore

Nicole Evermore

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:30 pm

So, um, I'm Nicole Evermore. You can call me Niccy though.

I'm a 21 year old from Indiana.

I have 3-4 years casual internet RP and ERP experience. I'm a trained meat cutter and I have kitchen training.

I'm uh... Not sure what else to say...

So... Buhbai.
Back to top Go down
Mx. Thinkamancer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Hello.  I am Ruben Gustavo Remus III.  Yes, it sounds vaguely like something out of Harry Potter.  Yes, my real name makes it hard for me to top when making names for my characters I RP as (though Barviddledale Liandowyn Dolberg XIII has been by best attempt so far).  You can call me whatever suits you, even my best friend calls me Sandwich from time to time.

Born and raised in Hampton, Virginia, now currently living in South California.  Currently 26 years old, soon to be 27 in August.

After graduating high school in '06, took a year off and spent that time in the AdventureQuest forums doing PbP RP.  After that year, I started going to college which I then shortly met up with an old high school buddy who happened to be with his tabletop RP group.  They snapped me up pretty quickly after that, shortly gaining the nickname "Da Mage" in the group.

D&D wasn't the first system I played, but it has become a mainstay of mine.  Been at tabletop RP for about... eight to nine years now.  Been involved in one long campaign and many short sessions, even a few convention games.  Currently have a folder on my computer that houses about... 25 GB of RPG material (mostly sorted).  I'm occasionally an on/off GM for games, but it's been a mix result so far.  Been working (on and off) on a homebrew setting of my on best described as a Space Western Fantasy Opera using the D6 System for the mechanics.

I have ADHD, too much free time, I enjoy roleplay in many forms (mature/sex-allowed, comedy, "everyone will die," and so on), and I like learning new systems and teaching new players.

I also have a love of spellcasters and jack-of-all-trades characters.

I hope to have a great time with you all!
Back to top Go down
RainbowsAreOP

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:34 pm

Hey Guys I am the one called RainbowsAreOP (or just Rainbow for short), I'm 16 and live in a magical land called Australia.

I have absolutely no prior RP experience (Unless you count that one time in Pretend you're Xyzzy with a person playing a drunk version of Applejack) so please bear with me if I accidentally do a dumb sometimes, I promise that I'll do my best to fix it Razz

I became A brony in April last year and I've loved the show and the fandom since. I've also written a few mlp stories of my own (Although they're currently stuck in unfinished limbo)

I also love gaming, so feel free to ask me whether I own a game so that you can play with/against me if you feel like it.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and I hope that I have fun with you guys!
Back to top Go down
WindyTheWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 3:38 am

Hi! I'm Windy, as you can see. This is my first time roleplaying, so I'm still figuring things out, but I'll get there! I've got an account on FimFiction as well, in which I mostly use OCs (I know that's not great there, but I don't deny it). That's all about me! See you on the forum!
Back to top Go down
Amber Flicker

Amber Flicker

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello. I am Amber. You may have seem me on other sites doing art under the same name. I've roleplayed on various sites, but I mostly stick to Derpibooru, under the username lunathegreat! I have a decent amount of experience in roleplaying and writing, so I tend to be pretty descriptive when RPing.

I'm 15 and at the moment I live in Ohio. I have an obsession with alicorns, and the namesake OC of this account is one. My favourite types of RPs include Science fiction, general dark themes, and adventure. Besides RPing I like drawing, Musical theatre, and writing. I'm a very friendly person, feel free to talk to me!

I hope we all can have a lovely time together!
Back to top Go down
http://amber-flicker.tumblr.com
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 am

Only after Obsidianpony changed my password for me did I actually read the words by the boxes and realise that Opera plopped my Email where my username belonged. My difficulties in getting on these forums are purely from my own idiocy.

So , how are you?
Back to top Go down
Pony-at-Arms

Pony-at-Arms

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello all people (ponies, dragons, mystical creatures and hybrids :3) of this fourm. Name's Pony-at-Arms and I would like to meet you all in the hope to make many new friends that love the same fandom I do.

I have been roleplaying on various different places throughout the last five years of my life and several Dungeoneering groups such as D&D, Pathfinder and Scion. Many of those times ended victoriously but more often in hilarious results or terrible clichés.

I have been watching this fourm for a little bit before I decided to join. Since I do love the whole process of creating characters; it feels exciting to give an idea life of its own and watch it grow into something else.

Though enough about what I like; I am eighteen years old and recently graduated high school which promptly I was thrown into two colleges at once. Even moving onto the next semester I will be doing two colleges for awhile so I apologize now for any inconvenience I cause.

When I do have free time, I play many different video games and RP where I can. I was a story writer with little success so I transformed that power into a whole different field of RPing skill to make up my desire to create things.

In closing it has been a privilege to be welcomed here so openly, much like the others, in the glorious realm of MLP.
Back to top Go down
Summer_Breeze

Summer_Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am

Hi,

I am Kris and I work irl as a teacher at a Christian school.

My main character is a Pegasus named Summer Breeze. My secondary character is a young filly and CMC initiate named Little Horn (a unicorn filly who is hoping to find her cutie mark).

Back to top Go down
Michael Starren

Michael Starren

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:23 am

Hi! I'm Mike from Illinois. I am 16 years old in a good High School, junior in fact. I have roleplayed for about a good 5-6 years since I was around 11 or 12. So, I happen to be a huge word user a bit. I mostly write children muses because they are so much easier for me to write and and I suppose I'm still a kid. I write on a tumblr too you can find me on "thesmallestthief". Well, I have my drivers permit still. And I suppose that's basically it. OH and I am very, very skinny and very pure blonde.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction thread   Introduction thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next