OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

It Takes All Kinds [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

Ah, the joyous freedom of being able to comb one's hair. It was an amazing feeling, almost therapeutic, to comb her own hair properly after so long. As she had suspected there were some knot's that were almost formed, but thankfully she managed to catch them and began to detangle them as she walked. There were very few knots that needed to be detangled, so it wouldn't take her all that long to deal with them. Though she looked back at Sugary with the comb being held in her mouth while she was in the middle of untangling one small knot. "Hm?" she acknowledged his question and walked alongside him as she pondered her response.

Once the tangle was untangled she took the comb from her mouth and began to comb her hair again. The other comb was snuggle held in her sleeve, one can notice it peeking out of her sleeve if they looked. "No, reason." she simply answered, preferring just to leave it at that, rather than to give him a long answer, besides if she gave him long answers that means he'd get to know her better and they would become friends, and she wouldn't want that to happen, would she? "So where shall we head to next, we only have a limited amount of time before we need to return to the train. Is there anything you feel that we must visit while we are here?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlpmoe.proboards.com/
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 5:26 am

Sugary didn't think much on Kimi combing her mane. As far as he knew, she was just oerforming a simple act. He didn't know how much she really enjoyed it since he could not read her mind or notice anything about her that currently showed her enthusiasm.

The answer she gave him was straightforward enough, so he focused on the next thing to do. "Aside from the park and looking at the castle tree up close... I think there was a pond not far from here. Feeding the fish is always relaxing... There might be some notices at the Mayor's office we could look into, see if there's any worthwhile news in the area... There's a lot of other stores we can browse I guess... Hm... I really wish we had more time. Sometimes, there's some big activity or other happening, but it looks like we better come back another day for that."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:46 am

Kimi did quick work with detangling her hair, and afterwards her hair seemed to fall more naturally around her facing. Shaping it rather well. she then grabbed a bit of her hair from the back and turned it into a bun and pulled out the other comb from her sleeve and put it into her hair so that it held the bun in place. this left her with two long bangs shaping her face now. She felt at ease about her hair now and she would grab the handle comb and made it disappear into her sleeve.

While Kimi took what Sugary said into consideration and thought to see what was the welcome, it was almost as if what Sugary said cued this new thing into happening. As if the fate's had heard their indecisive plea for some rather pleasing entertainment. Just within their hearing range behind them they could quite clearly hear a 'click' followed shortly by a squeak.

Kimi's ear's would perk up and she of course would turn around to see what made the noise, because right after that an engine began to rev and mechanical sound's began to spin to life.

The source of those odd peculiar sounds came from a rather large and odd pull cart contraption. colored brightly in pink, and it's semi-circular top split in half and opened up and quite literally bounced to life. Banners poked out of it and trumpets, and even a circular barbershop candy cane sign post and from it exploded out loud music that just filled the street. Honestly it was quite difficult to ignore even if you had tried, though it would become evident that many, mainly the Ponyvillian's, didn't seem to flinch at it as if it were rather normal for something like this to happen.

The music played and held a rather catchy beat to it for a few seconds, before a rather sound, but extremely pleasant voice accompanied it. The source of this voice came from a rather bright pink pony that quite literally hopped and skipped around Sugary and Kimi with the biggest smile on her face. Her bright pink poofy balloon-esque mane and tail bounced along with her. This mare was quite fit, voluptuous, the attire she wore was resembling something like a cheerleading outfit, though the enthusiasm that just exploded off of her made it feel so natural for such an outfit to be on her.

Her voice rang out to the heavens as she sang "Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!" She looked at both Sugary and Kimi while she sang and skipped and hopping in front of them going left to right, and then coming back again right to left. "A fine welcome to you!" There was no missing in rhythm in her voice either, it was quite impressive really.

Though what was most surprising was when she suddenly appeared without and warning to either of their senses between Kimi and Sugary as her voice escalated in pitch and she plopped a rather decorative cap on Sugary's head. "Welcome, welcome, welcome. I say how do you do!" She right afterward's pulled out a trumpet and blew it right in between Sugary and Kimi and again she suddenly disappeared, only to appear bouncing behind them and skipping behind them and around while now suddenly donning a massive marching bass drum, to which she proceeded to bang in beat with the music.

"Welcome, Welcome, welcome, I say hip-hip-hooray!" And again she would suddenly appear and now skipping in front of them as she looked right at them with her blue candy cotton colored eyes. "Welcome, welcome, welcome to Ponyville tooodaaaaayyyy!" On her last line she jumped in the air, did an impressive backflip corkscrew twirl and somehow landed onto her knees and skidded to a stop in front of them while holding her hands in the air as if it were her grand finale. The music itself would fade out, and she held the biggest grin on her face as there was a moment of pause. "Wait for it!" she demanded with playful enthusiasm and right after that a 'DING!' could be heard.

The same kind of ding you would hear in an old style microwave when it finished and on her cart contraption, there was indeed a microwave built into it, with cupcakes and pies, and other sweets surrounding it and the microwave opening would shoot open and confetti fired out like a speeding bullet, harmlessly knocking Sugary's hat right off, and Kimi's comb as well and covering them both in confetti.

---

Ooc:
Pinkie Pie's Welcome Song

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Full
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:56 pm

For a brief moment, and only for one particular reason, Sugary shook all over as a special entity, Pinkie, approached near. It was a somewhat familiar feeling, but it wasn't until the music began that the shaking made sense to him... And so he smiled serenely even before Pinkie moved up close and all over. "... She's near..." He did not understand why he shook all of a sudden when she was nearby, but it was hardly an unwelcome feeling even if it made him deeply question if it had something to do with him not being a local and her presence just messed with his senses in an odd way. It was a mystery that was unlikely to ever go unsolved...

He, of course, was then genuinely surprised when she had approached them. He certainly did not forget one so bubbly and energetic and whom mostly exuded nothing but good vibes, but this was the first time he had actually gotten to meet her face to face... "She's here!?" He wondered why it didn't happen sooner...

Confetti over his eyes, he still began to address the Element of Laughter warmly once her introduction was done after a good chuckle and some well deserved clapping. "Spectacular performance, miss! Thank you...!" He then smiled a little more as he raised his nose a bit, sniffing the air as he smelled the sweets now that he could focus more on them. "Mmm~... That smells wonderful~" He then turned his head towards the last location he recalled Kimi to be as he still had confetti over his eyes. "Well, Lotus... This is the pink mare I spoke of... She's really something, isn't she?" How well Kimi would feel towards Pinkie's peppy and elaborate greeting was his guess, but he hoped she anjoyed it as much as he was.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Kimi's ears twitched to the noises that had been made, and her senses were just as confused as she was. She felt something coming, but nothing could have prepared her for what Pinkie had in store and what baffled her even more was how impossibly quick this pink mare moved. She couldn't exactly wrap her head around it, or what was happening to Sugary and her. There was a bonafide earth pony who seemed to have some sort of strange and odd power to just appear with no real warning what so ever, as if the universe itself just accepted her suddenly appearing as a fact.

By the end of it, Kimi was left baffled staring at this rather enthusiastically happy pony. It was almost infectious to how happy it was, almost. Kimi didn't smile, nor did she frown, she merely stared confused as to what had just happened. Slowly she blinked as she turned her head to look at Sugary, who seemed like her was caught up in her infectious joy. She opened her mouth as if she were going to say something, but couldn't find the words to say, so she just closed her mouth and looked back towards Pinkie Pie. Even back home she never seen such a happy person, no one just randomly bursts into song like that, no one, but here was someone, excuse me, somepony, who deliberately bursted out into song, and welcomed them into the town.

"Yeah...something alright." was her only response, it wasn't angry, just confused.

Pinkie Pie was catching her breath a moment as she looked at the two she had just welcomed to town. It was a fantastic and lovely thing she does whenever new ponies are in town. As she thought to herself 'Nothing beat's a welcome than song, well there's cupcakes, and pies, oooohhh marshmallows, cotton candy' Well she normally tried to make sense of her thoughts, but decided that was just to boring and went with what felt right and this, yes, this felt just right. She was very happy to see that at least one of them enjoyed her song, the other didn't seem happy, nor did she appear to be sad either.

However Pinkie Pie stood up onto her hooves and she gave a bow to her audience. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She stated with great enthusiasm as soon after she beamed a smile so bright that it could possibly put the sun to shame. "I saw you guy's around town earlier and I wanted to saw hello, but then I thought, they must be new here, because I know everyone in town, there's no one in town that Pinkie Pie doesn't know. That's me, I'm Pinkie Pie, hi, nice to meet you two." Her words just shot right out her mouth quickly and as energetically as she was. She looked towards Sugary and nodded her head. "What you smell there is Sugarcube corners sweets! Yes, that's right, right here in my welcome wagon we have several variety of cupcakes, pies, candied apples, Chocolates..." she named off quite a few varieties without breaking a sweat, or breaking her breath. Really trying to interrupt her would seem near impossible.

"...So feel free to grab something, think of it as complimentary gift's to the new ponies that arrived in town." she aimed her hand palm open in the direction of the "welcome wagon" so as to encourage the two to come up to the wagon and pick something and she would continue. "So as I was say, I saw you two coming off the train and I thought I should go say hi and introduce myself, you know make friends with the new ponies in town, but as I did think this I came to realize that I didn't have my welcome wagon, and I thought 'Oh no Pinkie, the welcome wagon's at home and if we try to say hi to them without it, then it wouldn't be a special Pinkie Pie welcome, so I dashed home, haha I said Dashed, I have a friend called Rainbow Dash by the way." She seemed to have sidetracked a moment. "Maybe I should introduce you to her, It'll be amazing! Meeting new ponies is so much fun, don't you two think so?" She seemed rather eager to know as her eyes stayed on them both. Not once did her joy falter either, even just rambling on like that she seemed rather happy. Before allowing them to even answer she seemed to have come to a horrid realization as she suddenly gasped and held her own face. "Oh my god! It's so rude of me. I should have asked for your names first instead of rambling on like that. I'm Pinkie Pie, nice to meet you, and what are your names?"

Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:48 am

As Pinkie was properly introducing herself... very lenghtly... Sugary removed the confetti from his eyes to look and listen. It was an admittedly overly long speech for the now more relaxed stallion, but he found her way of speech so amusing that it was a non-issue to him.

By the time she was now asking for their names, he still kept the smile, but was also lightly chuckling at just how endearingly serious she was being for the welcoming. But he also found himself in a light conundrum as he also eyed the sweets for newcomers. "After that performance, I can hardly call you rude! The name's Sugary Market... But this isn't actually my first time here, we just never met face to face. Can I still have a slice of that cherry pie?" In a way, he felt a very light tinge of guilt in taking a very delicious looking treat when he wasn't new and not admitting to it. The question now was whether or not the pink mare would simply be alright with it while Kimi had her chance to introduce herself as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 4:53 am

Kimi didn't know what to think of this mare. She didn't know if she disliked her or liked her because of the energy she gave off, but the mare was genuine and that was easy enough to tell even with untrained eyes. Now it was really a matter of how to respond to such a hyperactive girl, she just went on and on and on and even repeated her introduction twice. Kimi would glance over to see how Sugary was taking all of this and he seemed to be taking it just fun without any question about it as if it were all normal. Maybe she should too?

Though she now had confetti all over herself and in her hair, and her comb fell out. Kimi would look on the ground and then pick up her comb and look back towards Pinkie Pie as she would start taking the confetti out of her hair and off her body. Sugary introduced himself first and Kimi would shift her gaze to look at Pinkie as she looked at her with a gentle gaze. "That was quite the welcome, pleasure to meet you as well. I'm called Lotus."

Pinkie Pie had finally stay quiet long enough to hear the introduction's that was given by the two. Though it was like slow grinding gears that suddenly sprang to life as she had become aware of the fact that this wasn't Sugary's first time in Ponyville, yet this was his first time receiving the Pinkie Pie welcome. The look on her face suddenly turned horrified as she looked right at Sugary. Her hands rising up into her mane as she grabbed at it and pulled at her hair slightly as her voice squeaked out. "Oh noooo!" she sounded down right mortified.

Her hair just deflated and went perfectly straight and her hands dropped down in front of her as she clasped her hands and held tight to Sugary's hand and looked him dead in the eye with the most saddest puppy dog stare the universe could ever witness. "I am soooooooooo super duper sorry." her lip quivered. "I will make it up to you!" and suddenly just like that her hair inflated and "poofed!' backed to it's original state of balloon-y-esque state. "I know what will be perfect! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes, this'll be awesome, it'll be great!" She bounced high into the air with excitement as she landed in front of Sugary and took a hold of his hand and then took a hold of Kimi's hand and looked to her and him and gave them a big grin. "Listen to this!" She stated trying to be cool about it, but her excitement just destroyed any 'cool' tone she could have had. "I'll host a I'm-super-duper-sorry-for-missing-you-last-time-Sugary-and-welcome-to-Ponyville-Lotus-and-Sugary Party~!" One can possibly swear that they could just feel her vibrating just by her holding their hands.

She then let their hands go and bounced away from them and skipped over to her wagon as she grabbed two Cherry pie's and held it out to Market. "Here take two whole pies! I insist! I can quickly go set up the party right now, it'll be awesome. They'll be balloon's and streamers, oh, oh, oh, I got to invite everypony! I'll introduce you to everypony. I'm positively absolutely positive that everypony will just love you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 12:46 am

It was rather disheartening for Sugary to see Pinkie look so devastated, practically begging for forgiveness. Fortunately, her mood very instantly changed for the better, so he didn't feel quite as bad about it, but he did feel something else when she kept grabbing onto his hand along with Kimi's. He had a hard time telling if she was actually exerting energy through her body, was shaking like she was having a sugar high, or both.

As she sang her song for them and then proceeded to offer them her treats, he lightly felt his heart sink again as he now found himself likely having to say something else she might not like to hear. Though he did actually accept one of the pies graciously. He was also finally confirming for himself that she really did have a strong urge for throwing parties on a whim"as he had heard of. "We... Um... Everyone? A welcoming party? I'm very, very sorry, but we're only in town while the train stopped to stretch out more than anything. I sincerely doubt there's enough time for that hosptality. But you've been very welcoming as is yoursef! Really, thank you." He couldn't think of much else to say to Pinkie right there and then, and there was also Kimi who likely had her share of thoughts on what they had just been offered.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 2:30 am

Kimi didn't know what to feel for the mare. This one was an enigma on it's own that she would just default to 'whatever' when dealing with her. Her pink eyes stared at Pinkie Pie as the mare went on and on and on about something's here and there and then eventually bringing up something about a party and inviting everyone. Surely that would be something impossible to do, right? She eyed Sugary while Pinkie Pie was in the middle of talking. He seemed to be handling this well. Though she did have to admit that having her hand held by this mare, felt odd, like she were a living vibration machine or something. It was either that or the pills were wearing out much faster than she had realized.

She would look at her hands after they had been released and then looked back toward's Sugary and then towards Pinkie Pie who was now offering Sugary, nay, insisting that he take two whole pies with him. Kimi could only mumble to herself. "This one's a bundle of joy..." She hardly could find the right word to describe what exactly just happened, it was strange and baffling and really just confused her and she didn't like being confused.

Hearing Sugary reject the offer for the party, Kimi would back him up. "Unfortunately as he says, we only have a limited time within Ponyville." Hopefully Pinkie Pie would take the rejection well.

Well she heard another disheartening news as Pinkie Pie was told they wouldn't have enough time to enjoy the party. That was unfortunate, that made Pinkie Pie quite sad, if it weren't for the fact that she had thought up a great idea. Her eyes had dropped down clearly showing signs that she was going to be sad, but then it changed as if it were looking for something and saying 'wait a minute'. Sugary had taken one of the pies that she had offered him. Pinkie Pie then looked at Lotus and Sugary and smiled. "Well that's rather sad to hear, but I got it!" She gave Sugary the other pie as well, skillfully, balancing it on top of the first one he held without it being crushed.

She'd looked to Lotus and Sugary. "We'll just have to do it the next time you're in Ponyville then! We'll make it a sugar-check, it's like a rain check, except that I don't like the rain, it keeps ponies from coming to my parties, but I like sugar, so that's what it shall be instead!" She would skip to her welcome wagon and pull it closer as she would then grabbed a pink cupcake and held it in one hand. "It'll be awesome, I promise you two will have the best I'm-super-duper-sorry-for-missing-you-last-time-Sugary-and-welcome-to-Ponyville-Lotus-and-Sugary Party ever!" With her free hand she made a cross motion over her chest, where her heart would be. "I cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" at the reciting of the last part of her sentence, she actually did just shove the cupcake in her eye. She didn't even flinch at it and stared at them with a big bring. "It's a Pinkie Promise!"

Kimi was for once slack jawed at what the mare just did, she turned her head to look at Sugary and silently ask him with the confused look on her face 'did that just really happen?'

Last edited by Heartstring on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:54 am

Fortunately, it seemed Pinkie did takes things well in the end after all, and was even more generous afterwards by giving extra treats and still offering a celebration for another visit. So pleased was Sugary by her intent at hospitality that he couldn't help but snort and flick his ears and tail in mirth as he smiled brightly, thinking very highly of her... Until she then proceeded to literally stick a cupcake in her eye, which as amusing as it was, it was incredibly puzzling, and a fairly impressive display of tolerance and concentration.

Still, she meant well, and he most certainly understood that well. Despite her unorthodox ways, he was more than delighted at the prospect of meeting again. "A Sugar-check... I'd like that very much, Miss Pinkie. If things go well for us after our train travels, there's a very good chance we might stop by here, with time to spare, hopefully. Again, thank you very much."

He then looked at the reasonably puzzled Kimi afterwards. "By the way, you okay with this so far? We could just keep walking about leisurely, but we might still have time for exercise."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 am

Kimi and nodded her head to what Sugary stated and then gave Pinkie Pie a slight bow. "Your welcome is most appreciated, until next time." was her means of saying see yah later.

Pinkie Pie, somehow, in a single lick managed to cleanly wip the cupcake from her face leaning nothing behind and at the same time devoured it. It was strange and extremely odd, but it was Pinkie Pie and trying to figure her out was a whole other story that wasn't even worth the headaches, seriously, Twilight tried and failed. After swallowing the cupcake she would, with much gusto, nod her head to what they said. "Okie doki loki!" She had looked to Lotus and then questioned her about the sweets. "You still haven't picked anything."

Kimi would shake her head and give a light chuckle. "No, thank you. If anything, I'll just share with him on the two pies."

Pinkie Pie looked at Kimi a little while longer before nodding her head. "Alrighty then, just know if either of you wants anymore sweets. You can always come to Sugarcube Corner, we have the best treats in all of Equestria! If I'm there, I'll be sure to give you two the sweetest deal we got." She would giggle and then bounce to her wagon and close it. She would then proceed to wave. "Well then, we'll just have to party next time, I'll go and welcome others to Ponyville! Oh and if you can, I think my friends are at the castle right now, well except Applejack, she might be at the farm working again, but anyways, I suggest going to have a visit, I'm sure they would love to meet new ponies from strange worlds!"

Without giving them a chance to respond Pinkie Pie would just skip off dragging her welcome wagon off to go find unsuspecting victim's that she could welcome to Ponyville.

Kimi's brow furrowed together as she then looked toward's Sugary once Pinkie Pie was a far distance away. "she's...strange. I don't know if i like it." she said in a questioning manner, and then proceeded to answer Market's question. "I'm perfectly fine, though maybe just walking around doing nothing is a little dull. We could visit some places that are around here, if you know of any?" Though the idea of exercising was quite nice too. "Though a small bit of excercise couldn't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 5:32 am

Sugary was glad that Pinkie took things very well. He was also deeply reminded of the Qu Clan Gourmands that tended to lick many good things they liked as broadly and quickly as Pinkie if not more so, and wondered if she really was a local, or truly a foreign entity herself. Either way, she was delightful from beginning to end as she left with the promise of greeting them with a party for real... But even he felt his mind go blank as she outright called hima and Kimi out on being very distant foreigners. He genuinely tried to wrap his mind about that, but all he could do was stare as she moved away from them, now with many more questions than answers.

He then turned his attention to what he could only assume was a flabberghasted Kimi with a bright, but reasonably nervous, smile. "She's bubbly. I like her already... But I have no idea how she could know about... that... Um... Uh... As for what else we could do or go to? Honestly, I doubt we'd find much aside from what I mentioned earlier. I mean, yeah, there were a few times I got to gather info from some of the locals that traveled or others passing by here from elsewhere, but other than that, it's a nice and qui-... er... It's a nice and simple town. If we really wanted to look for more things to do, we're better off waiting for a special holiday..." He birefly paused, seemingly trying to remember another detail of interest. Suddenly, it seemed a memory sparked in his mind. "Oh! There might also be a musical number, but those are as random as the mare you just met. Then again, those could happen just about anywhere..." However much Kimi migh not believe him, the look and tone of him was nothing but truth. In the meantime, he carefully used his magic to carve out a piece of the cherry pie and eat it. The taste alone was more than enough to let Pinkie's otherwordly knowledge slip by him for now. "Mmm~'
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Kimi was quite surprised about that last little comment Pinkie Pie mentioned about them being from other worlds. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the girl speed off in the distance before her attention turned toward's Sugary who was just as confused. This was strangely peculiar and odd, but it might lead them to their next destination in mind. Maybe it would be a good idea to go meet Pinkie Pie's friends. Maybe they could explain somethings about Pinkie Pie's strangeness, or they could just go and do their own things. Honestly, it wasn't really something they should be focusing on now anyways, they had their own problems, well Sugary had problems that needed to be dealt with soon and that was getting his ship back.

Kimi's ears twitched as she listened to what Sugary said and only just shrugged her shoulders, she just accepted what he said without hesitation, this is probably given the fact that some pink pony technically did just burst into a musical number not to long ago. "Well then why don't we head to the pond that you mentioned earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 1:52 am

"Oh?" Sugary was mildly surprised that Kimi had chosen to go to the pond instead of going to the park to exercise, which made him wonder if all she really wanted was some fresh air and relaxation instead, or if she simply fancied the more sceenic options. "The pond, huh...? I think we could get some bread crumbs and corn from someone there if she set up her little stand to feed the fish and ducks with while we're there..."

As much as the mystery that was Pinkie Pie kept him lightly mindboggled, the pie made sure to keep him mellow as he genuinely did enjoy the warm and well meaning greeting she gave, and would make his way with Kimi in the direction of the pond with relative peace of mind. He would, on their way there, find a certain mare with a cart that held exactly what he wanted.

While he was not too willing to part with many more bits, the bags of corn and bread crumbs were much cheaper than Kimi's combs, and the amusing sound and sight of feeding fish and ducks seemed like a fun little pastime as he now held the bags with telekinesis, still snacking on one of the sweet pies little by little. If Kimi really wanted to, he'd be willing to share the contents with her so as to let her enjoy it as well if she was up for it. For the most part, the pond itself was a quiet spot, but there were certainly a few faces here and there among the pleasant scenery.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 am

During her time here in Equestria, she's felt an odd and significant change within her, more specifically dealing with her chakra. She wanted to test something, but needed a peaceful environment in order to try it, she couldn't exactly take precise mental notes when in the middle of battle. Though as of yet, she when she did use her chakra, she felt like she was trying to force out more than normal, which wouldn't be good. So she wanted to test something out and figured that the pond may be the perfect place to test it out.

She made no comment about feeding the ducks and fishes though, she merely just eyed Sugary and then looked ahead following his lead as he led them to the pond. Kimi was aware of the mare that sold the bread and corn, though it didn't stay on her too long before she would glance over in the direction of the pond. She stood by Sugary's side for a moment, before she just wandered away from him by the time he had finished buying the bread and corn. Her eyes scanned over to see those that were around, there weren't that many, but there were still some in the area.

She walked closer to the pond and walked right up to the waters edge and squatted and looked at the water. Her eyes peering into the water to see the life that was swimming about happily within the pond. In the distance she could even see a group of ducks swimming about, occasionally dipping into the water for moments at a time. She would smile softly and look around herself a moment searching for something and began picking up several small pebbles. After she gather several in a single hand, she clutched her hand and began to flick the pebbles with her thumb at the surface off the water. each pebble she shot out skipped right across the surface of the water landing on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:59 pm

While Kimi was taking what was likely some much needed R&R, Sugary was doing exactly as he had intended, and spread about corn for ducks that came and went in rows, and then went over to a small nearby bridge to toss bread at fish. It was rather therapeutic given recent events. It also helped he still had a lot of cherry pie left as he slowly munched on it... Not that he was going to forget to save at least a whole tray for her.

Again he thought about what he was going to do about his airship, and even prepare himself for the possibility of a dead end after getting to Dodge City. But for now, he was content in the haven that was Ponyville, occasionally looking over to Kimi who seemed to be content in her own way as well. He thought that, perhaps, not being close all the time would be good for them along the way as well, lest he accidentally push her buttons much when he only meant well. "Guess I'll just watch and wait... If she's up for anything, I'll be ready..."
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 2:01 am

Ah, yes, the quiet and serene surroundings are nice and pleasant and yes, in a way, being separated like this, did feel good. While she did want to go and have nice little exercise, she knew she couldn't exactly do it out in the open like this, especially given that she appeared to be an earth pony and from what she was told earth ponies don't exactly do magic, so it would bring about unwanted attention. She could still do other things, but she'd have to be secretive about it and do it without getting the attention of others, which was why she asked to go to the pond.

She had figured she could use the cover of the pond to test something out, that way she could do things in plain sight, but not get caught while doing it, though what would be coming might end up ruining that chance. Her eyes twitched and perked straight up as she lifted her head seeing something soaring through the air.

"Oh, no-no-no-no-no!" panicked yelling escaped the young filly's mouth as she appeared to be soaring through the sky, her orange wings beating as fast as they could, while her hands held firmly to the handlebars of the scooter she was riding. Her coat as orange as her wings, a rather short cut mane that was a pinkish-purple color, leaning more towards the purple hue. Violet eyes wide with fear, clearly something went wrong, because while she was propelling foreword, she wasn't propelling upwards, in fact she was on a direct course collision for the pond.

In the air a good distance behind her was an older mare, with canary yellow coat and larger wings, her pink long main fluttering in the wind as she tried to catch up to the falling filly. "Scootaloo!" her rather high tone voice echoed in the sky. Clearly there was danger. Even further in the distance, but this time on the ground two young fillies, looking about the same age as the one free falling, a white coat unicorn with curly medium length lavender and pink mane and a the other an earth pony with with an apple red colored long mane running along the ground.

Kimi had reacted, mostly out of habit, she shot right off the ground, like she had done before back in manehattan, and appeared momentarily floating higher in the air, with Scootaloo in her arms. Scootaloo didn't even register what had happened before, both Kimi and her shot straight down for the center of the pond. Kimi landed, right on the surface of the lake and her legs compressed down relieving any sort of damage that would have occurred. When she landed on the surface of the pond the surface didn't even appear to have been disturbed, the only thing that could be noticed was a small ripple expanding around her and pushing out.

---

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Fluttershy_anthro_wallpaper_by_thecossack-d5w5h88

It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 CMC-minor-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1083366
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:12 am

There wasn't a whole lot happening per-sé, so Sugary just calmly watched the fish swimming by under the bridge seemingly without a care in the world.

That changed when he suddenly heard quite the ruckus from a distance as he saw a somewhat familiar and loud filly about to hurt herself. He was about to try and catch her with levitation, but it seemed Kimi had spotted her first as by the time he had aimed the intended effort, she was already with the filly in her arms.

What followed his sight was the grace in which Kimi managed to land on the water... and stay above it as her chakra held her. "... Guess that answers that... She really can walk on water... Wonder what else she knows as a Ninj-... Oh! I might need to help her explain!" It dawned on him that she had just performed a trick that very much resembled magic, but still technically wasn't, in the precense of others. He was then surprised to see yet another somewhat familiar face in the form of the famed Element of Kindness making her way towards the mares, along with the other young friends of Scootaloo. "My my... This ought to be interesting..." He'd be fairly quick to show up on the scene. How it would play out was another matter as he would wait near the water's edge.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:53 am

The three that had been giving chase had momentarily stopped in surprise to see that someone else had caught Scootaloo. A shock over their face as that pony had just appeared out of no where catching Scootaloo, but quickly they came to their senses and came over to the pond.

Kimi stood up slowly as she then looked down at the filly in her arms, who stared at her wide eyed, was that awe in her eyes? Kimi's pink snake like hues shifted over to the three that were trying to rescue Scootaloo and she could only sigh. Her ear's lowered as she walked over the water and met with them at the pond's end. Once Kimi walked onto land she had put Scootaloo down onto her hooves.

The pegasus landed on the ground and she quickly ran over and hugs Scootaloo. "Oh, Scootaloo, are you okay? You're not hurt are you? I'm so sorry I let you do that." her voice was quite soft and she sounded as if she were on the brink of crying.

Scootaloo could only laugh nervously. "It's okay, I'm okay, Fluttershy, really! It was just some miscalculations and we overshot it. Easy mistake, beside this lady caught me." Scootaloo didn't seem all that phased from what had just happened, rather she seemed to have sounded as if she were trying to be 'cool' about it. The other two fillies had finally caught up. "Scoots!" said the red maned filly. The unicorn seemed teary eyed as she came up next to the red maned filly. "I'm so sorry, Scootaloo. I-I-I added too much power to it and sent you higher than what we had agreed to." she frowned and looked down. "I thought I had gotten a good control of that spell that Twilight taught me."

Fluttershy released Scootaloo from the hug and wiped her cheek and looked at the two fillies that came over and smiled sweetly, she then looked towards Kimi who was still standing there. Fluttershy stood up and faced her, they were about the same height, Fluttershy was probably about an inch or so taller than Kimi though. Fluttershy had blushed and quickly looked towards the ground and her meek voice barely spoke out. "Thank you so much."

Kimi's ear's twitched and she tilted her head. "No problem. What happened anyway?" Kimi was mostly confused because she thought that pegasi were capable of flying, but did this mean that younger pegasi are incapable of flight until much later in age?

Fluttershy's hands came in front of her and she began to fiddle with them in a nervous manner and her head lowered along with her voice. "um...well...you see." she started. "we were...that is..." Fluttershy couldn't help but get nervous.

Kimi patiently listened to Fluttershy, though it was thanks to her acute senses that she was capable of hearing Fluttershy no matter how soft she spoke.

Scootaloo then spoke up with confidence as she rested an elbow on her Scooter that was next to her. "It was just an accident! You see we were trying to get our cutie marks."

Kimi looked at Scootaloo and arched a brow. "Cutie marks?"

Scootaloo walked till she was behind her two friends and she wrapped an arm around them both. "You see! We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders! We work together to find out who we are, and what we're supposed to be! I'm Scootaloo and this is Applebloom..." Applebloom grinned and waved. "And this is Sweetie Bell." Sweetie Bell only sniffled and wiped a tear from her cheek before giving a gentle wave to Kimi.

Scootaloo pointed towards Fluttershy. "And this is Fluttershy. She was helping us today, since Rainbow Dash is busy."

Fluttershy began to rub her hoof at the ground shyly as she lowered her head enough to hide her face with her mane and peek out a single eye.

surprisingly, they haven't JUST yet realized Kimi's an earth pony.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:26 am

All in all, it seemed there was nothing for Sugary to worry over right away. He did take note of one particular detail though as he was more than close enough to hear, and that was Kimi questioning what a cutiemark was. Perhaps he'd find the time to explain later if she really didn't know.

Since him being nearby didn't particularly catch anyone's attention, he decided to sit down near the pond until either he was needed, acknowledged, or something more pressing happened. For now, it seemed things were back to normal again as he simply listened.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:12 am

Sugary may have noticed, but the four that stood before Kimi didn't notice the true meaning behind her question. Kimi hadn't really noticed that Sugary had came closer as she was too focused on the fillies and what the problem was. Kimi had crossed her arms underneath her massive beasts and just listened to the children as they spouted on about their group, but the introduction was quite nice. Four more ponies to the list of creatures met. "I'm known as Lotus, my companion, Sugary and I, are visiting Ponyville for a short while." she figured giving a small reason for her being there would be a nice addition.

The crusaders all in unison gave a smile. "Welcome to Ponyville." they all said in unison, even Fluttershy squeaked out a "I do hope your enjoy your stay." after the children's loud welcome. Ponies here were quite friendly, Kimi still needed to get use to this fact.

Suddenly, Sweet Bell gasped! "W-where's your horn?!" she pointed up at Kimi's forhead, noticing that there was a lack of a horn and at this mention the other three had actually taken a moment to look at Sweet Belle first and then looking at Kimi.

At the gasp Kimi took a half step back, mostly out of surprise, as she looked at the young filly.

It was then that it clicked in all their minds. Sweet Belle spoke first. "How in Equestria did you do that without a horn?" Scootaloo quickly ran up next to Kimi and then squealed out. "She doesn't have wing's either!"

Well this was quite the situation and Kimi could only blink. What should she do, they were civilian's so she couldn't just outright kill them. Well she could do other things, but she figured that Sugary was near by and would promptly attempt to stop her and the last thing she wanted to end up doing was break out into a massive battle in the middle of an innocent town.

Applebloom was staring wide eyed amazed to see that Kimi was an Earth pony, an earth pony who walked on water. That meant she did magic, right?! Without a horn, she did magic! Even Fluttershy's head lifted up as she looked at Kimi with confusion. "How is that even possible?" she said in confusion, to her understanding the only one's capable of doing such things were the magic user species of the ponies, the Unicorn.

It wasn't long before all three of the crusaders surrounded Kimi and began to demand for an answer, but didn't really give her a chance to explain and began to come up with all sorts of strange solution's ranging from superhero powers, to something absurd as an alien from another world, crazy, right?

Kimi's brow twitched as she wasn't all to fond of being bombarded with questions and it was here that she had noticed that Sugary was nearby. She looked back towards the fillies. Applebloom in particular seemed to have had the most effecting gaze in her eyes compared to the rest. While they had the look of excitement, Applebloom's eyes seemed to contain this look of hopefulness as if she was shown a new possibility.

Kimi could have just so easily thrown the answer toward's Sugary and told them that he helped out, which would have possibly made the most sense, but it was probably Applebloom's gaze that got to her the most. In the end she was reminded of the same look her children gave her whenever she would answer their questions, or teach them something new.

Kimi raised her hands and held them palm pointing towards the kids. "Alright, alright, if you keep talking I can't answer." she stated and almost immediately the three stayed quiet and stared at her without blinking, rather they leaned towards her all their ears perked up at attention eager to hear more.

Kimi had hoped she wouldn't end up regretting this and just sighed as she eyed Sugary for a moment before she looked toward's Fluttershy, who also looked interested in hearing this, and then towards the crusaders. "How can I put this in a way that you can understand..." she mumbled out. "I'm not from this land you call Equestria, far, far east far past the seas is where I'm from." yes a nice vague answer should suffice. "We learn how to harness out internal power and bring it forth. It's our belief that every being on this planet has such power dormant inside of them, waiting to be released. It is something akin to magic, yet still different, we call this power chakra."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:01 am

Sugary was honestly not expecting for Kimi to coming close to explaining the truth of her origins and abilities by sharing something similar sounding. Nonetheless, he found it delightful she took the time to talk to the mare and fillies in a way befitting a calm mother instructing a curious child. Or at the very least, it reminded him of women like that. Then again, she was a mother herself, so it was hardly unexpected in that regard.

He was uncertain if the others would get it exactly in the way she shared her knowledge, and decided to share his input to make the explanation sound simpler still in his view to the fillies. "What she means is... Think of it as if successfully using a horn you have on the inside to tap into that potential... Except there is no horn... But the potential is definitely still there to be sure. It's just harder to manage that is all." He knew full well that unicorns alone could not claim to be the masters of magic, but they were certainly among the main representatives in his experience to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 1:29 am

After Kimi had given her explanation and Sugary jumped in to give a more simplified version to what she just stated the four looked to him and then to each other. Scootaloo, Applebloom and Sweetie Bell looked at each other with a smirk as if they were having an internal conversation with each other.

Applebloom spoke up in excitement. "Oh boy, this'll be awesum." her southern accident very evident in her talk. The other two began to laugh some as Sweetie Bell chimed in. "So this means that we can all do magic like that? That is so cool!"

Scootaloo bounced a bit out of excitement. "I've always wondered how it felt to do magic like you do, Sweetie Bell, we got something new to try. Thanks Lotus, tank's old guy!" ever blunt as usual Scootaloo looked at Sugary with a big grin on her face.

Kimi would point a finger at Sugary. "This is my companion, Sugary Market." The Crusaders looked to Sugary together onces again and all in unison say "Hello!" and then right afterwards looked back towards each other and huddled up and began to talk about their next plan to get cutie marks.

Fluttershy gained a nervous look on her face and lightly scratched her cheek as she looked towards Sugary as well. "H-hello." she meekly said.

Shortly afterwards Applebloom popped her head up from he huddle. "Alright, Crusaders! Onto our next plan!"

Sweetie Bell chimed in with excited. "Magic Crusaders plan, yay!"

The Cutie Mark Crusaders began to run off, they would wave towards Kimi and Sugary. Scootaloo on her scooter and the other two running along side her. The only one left behind was Fluttershy who watched them run off. "Oh d-dear...umm...you guys..." she seemed to have gotten a little flustered and then looked back towards Kimi and Sugary and her head lowered as she rubbed her hoof into the ground again. "umm...." she started. "I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I gotta make sure they don't get themselves into trouble. umm...I do hope you enjoy your stay in Ponyville." She gave them the tiniest of smiles before her wing's spread and she took off into the air to chase after the crusaders.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:08 am

For the most part, Sugary liked the way the CMC felt about the prospect of them tapping into a greater inner potential. He didn't even once suspect the lesser evil he might have helped set upon the world as the trio seemed adamant to give Kimi and his words a try as part of their next Crusade.

One thing struck out though: Being called old. He didn't think he was old, but found it a curious thought nonetheless as he too waved Fluttershy farewell. It was a shame he didn't get to talk to her more, but she seemed to be every bit as shy as her name seemed to suggest after all despite what he had heard of her in the long run.

He then looked over to Kimi, still sitting where he was, looking at her with contemplation. "You know... I didn't think You'd actually go ahead and say that... Is there a reason you chose to speak about that to them? Also... Do I really look old...?" While he was in great health and was mighty in his own right, the long years of training, travel, and fighting have taken their toll on him, making him look fairly rugged as he was. He didn't have much in the way of wrinkles, but he had his fair share of minor wrinkles regardless here and there if one looked close enough.
Back to top Go down
Heartstring
Admin
Admin
Heartstring

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 7:30 am

Kimi rubbed the back of her head, she too like Sugary, was uncertain of what their action's today may have caused, but she didn't regret it. Placing her hands onto her hip's she'd look over at Sugary, who spoke and arched a brow. Was he seriously concerned about being old? Well, Kimi figured she could understand that somewhat, old age is a fear amongst many that live their day to day lives relying on their strength to get by.

She looked towards the direction where the Crusader's went and gave a light smirk. "They had the same look in their eyes as Kimberly and Tsuka did. I couldn't really resist it." she then walked behind Sugary and leaned closer to him so that she could place her hands onto his shoulders, her massive breasts just floating barely above his head. "I'm the last person, you want to ask that." with that she actually flicked his horn very lightly and she stood right up and turned away from him. "Well have you finished feeding the marine life?" she asked as she moved her hands behind herself and clasped them together. "Let's see some more of this village, it's quite interesting, I'd like to see some more before we have to head back to the train."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes All Kinds [private]    It Takes All Kinds [private]  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes All Kinds [private]
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next