OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 6:55 am

Watching the guards go off in their own way, Sugary was now left alone once again with Isabelle... Whom he stared with calm curiosity after he flicked his ear from her whisper... "Um...? I thought you were gonna lead the way? I just don't know what kind of clothes you actually need right now... And the only place I know that sells saddles is near the castle, but they're usually for formal occasions, and not... well... you know..." He scratched the back of his head as he smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:03 am

Isabelle giggled at his nervousness. "You're so cute sometimes~ Come with me~" she purred, trotting off, expecting him to follow her. She would walk down the street slowly, moving gracefully, allowing her natural beauty to flow around her.

Eventually, she'd stop outside a small shop without a sign. Without so much as blinking, she glanced at Sugary and stepped inside. Once inside, she smiled at the shop-owner, a small mare in a dress, and kissed her cheek. "Darling~ How have you been?" She asked.

"Good... you Belle?" The mare, Darling, asked.

"I'm good... I need a few new dresses. And a kinky saddle for my lover~" She purred, gesturing to Sugary.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 am

She might have been comfortable where they were, but he felt nervous by comparison. That was mostly due to her asking for a kinky saddle specifically in such a place. He nodded in greeting to the mare when he was able to, but otherwise just looked around to see just what sort of wares she sold, though a certain thought did linger in the back of his mind. "... She's not expecting me to trot out of here with the saddle on, is she...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:44 am

The shop seemed rather normal, displaying a variety of clothes for both genders. Isabelle happily chatted with Darling whilst they organised a dozen different dresses for her. Eventually, they'd both giggle and turn to look at Sugary. "Well... How kinky are we talking?" Darling asked both Isabelle and Sugary.

Isabelle giggled and kissed Sugary's cheek. "I don't care~ What about you Sugary~?" She purred to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:15 am

By then, Sugary cocked his head in deep puzzlement. While he appreciated them asking for his opinion on the matter, what exactly was he supposed to say? He had no way to compare what they were asking for with anything he had done before accurately. He seemed to be at a loss first as he blushed and scratched his chin, but a fair idea struck his mind. "Um... How about... two kinds? A regular looking one and... the kinkiest one you can get for me...?" He, at the very least, thought that to be a fair compromise.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 8:24 am

Darling chuckled at his answer, before trotting over and taking his measurements slowly. "Do you have a favorite colour?" She asked, wrapping a tape measure around his belly. Isabelle watched, giggling as Sugary was forced to stand there awkwardly. "Also, you realise that saying the kinkiest one I can make is pointless, because I don't know what you find kinky," she continued. "Which I suppose is partly my fault for not being more specific. So, what do you find kinky?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 9:10 am

"Uh... Well, I like bright colors. Especially red... But..." He blushed more, trying to think of what might serve as a proper answer, but the more he thought on it, the more he got flustered since it had less to do with the idea of a harness for playtime and more with other random things. "I~~~ really have no idea how to answer that last question... You're just gonna have to surprise me, cause it's not something I can just say on the spot." He scrunched his nose lightly afterwards, as if he just didn't want to say what he was really thinking about.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:16 am

"Red? Yes, I think I can work with that..." Darling raised an eyebrow the more flustered he got. "Really? Is it that embarrassing to tell me what you find arousing?" She sighed and shrugged, tapping her chin. "Well... how do you feel about stockings?" She asked. "And of course you'll need a matching set of reins..." she murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:26 am

Sugary shook his head at Darling in a way that sorta stated that he wasn't embarrassed, but very hesitant. Some things even he was reserved about after all. As for the mention of stockings, he just raised a very curious brow at the attendant and then looked at Isabelle, just before looking back to just straight ahead. "... Stockings are fine... And any reigns will do..." He was, for all intents and purposes, a workhorse of a stallion after all. Wearing a harness wasn't actually something unfamiliar to him, but this was the first time it was meant for just playtime. He'd await for what would follow before he and Isabelle needed to go on with their day.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 5:37 am

"I see... I see..." she murmured, apparently having understood his headshake perfectly. "Alright... Stockings then... and a set of reins... what else..." she tapped her chin and looked him up and down. "eh, I'm sure I can think of something. "Well, I have a lot of work to do. You can come back either tonight or tomorrow, they should be ready by then."

Isabelle waved good-bye to Darling as they left, kissing Sugary on the cheek. "See, that wasn't so bad... I hope you weren't too embarrassed." She said as she walked alongside him. "Now, is there anywhere in particular you'd like to live?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 6:56 am

All Sugary could do was to nod at Darling as she finished up with him, and keep in mind by roughly when she'd be done with the special order.

He'd then meet Isabelle's kiss with a light nuzzle as he smiled softly again once they went on their way, thinking about where a nice spot might actually be in for them. "I'm not embarrassed, honest... No clue where to pick... Well, not quite true. I was thinking we could try getting a home nearest to the castle. The airship dock is very close to it. How's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:15 am

"That's good~" She purred to him, before nodding gently. "That sounds good. I would like to live near the castle..." she said as she began to head towards the castle. "How many stories?" She asked him, glancing backwards.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:30 am

"How many stories of what...? Wait! I thought you just wanted a spot to settle down! How big do you want such a place!? Like a mansion or something?" He certainly didn't have a set number in mind, nor was he planning on having a big place at all. "You expecting extra company or something once in a while...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 7:34 am

"I do want a spot to settle down," she said indignantly. "I just thought you might have wanted a second story..." she murmured, pouting. "No, it's just for us..." she frowned and kept walking, eyes scanning the buildings around her as the approached the castle, searching for any buildings that were for sale.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Sugary saw that perhaps he said something wrong as Isabelle looked upset all of a sudden. He would do his best to make up for it as he tried to reason with her with a hint of uncertainty. "Ah... Sorry, what I meant was... I mean... Just look where I live. It's not too big. That's kinda what I'm used to... I didn't think you'd want a big place just for us... But what would you put in such a big place?" While Sugary himself wasn't poor by any means, the social divide between the two of them was made apparent as he wouldn't really know what to do with a large building just for them right off the bat. Still, he wanted to at least try to seem supportive of the idea since he wasn't saying no by any means.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 12:14 am

She nodded slowly, kissing his cheek softly. "I see Sugary... It's okay sweetie. I uh... I actually have no idea what I'd do with a two story building... I don't have that much stuff. I thought you'd like it." she smiled at him and giggled. "Well, we can get a one story~ I don't mind. I think a small place would be better too." She giggled, blushing and rubbing her neck sheepishly. "Do you see any good places?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:57 am

He smiled a bit more back at her as he tried to look around more carefully along with her. "It's fine, really. Don't sweat it... Hey..." He slowed down for a moment as he caught sight of a particular property. It was an aged but well kept three story Victorian House with a somewhat adequate garden space all around. The inside, of course, appeared to be both spacious yet cozy for its size. The more he looked at it, the more he found it appealing in and of itself as he thought back to what it seemed Isabelle had wanted. There was also a For Sale sign with a number and address that looked like it had been placed fairly recently, or had been kept in good condition as well. "... What about this place? This should let us work with a lot, I think..." He seemed to be more or less visualizing a bit further ahead in time.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:41 am

Isabelle followed his gaze, blinking at the rather brilliant house that she had managed to completely miss. She nodded slowly as she examined the inside as best she could as she turned to face it, walking slowly towards it. She could see that it was cozy, and well built. She blinked, staring at the 'For Sale' sign with a grin. "This looks great," she nodded, kissing his cheek with a purr. "And yes, It would. Are you planning on knocking me up?" She asked quietly in his ear, nibbling his lobe as she did.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:05 am

Sugary was glad to know Isabelle approved of his choice, but very quickly turned a deep shade of red as she played with his ear after making a rather thought provoking question about on of life's most pivotal workings. He held her up close as he thought about what she was and what he was, how far apart they were aged, and whether or not things could even work that well for them as far as mating and breeding went. But he was neither for nor against the idea. He wasn't even sure it was possible between them. So his only reply was to hesitantly pull back a bit to look her straight in the eye with a flushed face as he spoke softly. "... Can I...? I mean... Can I actually... breed you...?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 am

Isabelle giggled at how red Sugary turned, then blushed in turn as he held her close to him. She considered his question for a moment before kissing him softly. As she pulled away slowly and held him gently. "Well... I go into heat still... So... I think it might be possible... And would you like to try, anyway. I mean, not right now," she said, a little flustered. "But eventually... Would you want to?" She asked, nuzzling him nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 7:42 pm

He was actually taken quite aback by the proposition she was making. It was one huge leap in their relationship to talk about trying to mate that intimately, or so he thought. He wasn't nervous, but he was now even more flustered as he spoke again after the kiss. "Isabelle... That's quite an oath you're asking of me... But..." He paused, giving himself a bit more time to think on the subject, before a very light smile bordered on his lips. "... Suppose we do get along that well as a couple... I'd certainly like to try..." He then hugged her again, and chuckled lightly. "... But we might need a bit more time on that, right?" It was a moment in time that gave him a lot to consider between them. But perhaps someday they really would become a former couple. "So should we go find permission to see how the house is inside?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:34 pm

She met his light smile with her own, and hugged back. "Yes, of course Sugary. No need to rush~" she kissed his cheek softly and sighed contently. "If we continue to grow as a couple, then one day..." She shrugged and hugged him tight. "We can try~"

She considered his question, before nodding slowly. "We probably should... I mean... I could probably get in without it..." She sighed, and checked the sign to see where they had to go. "Ugh... It's ages away... Let's go..." She moaned and began to trot towards the Real Estate Offiice.

[Short Time-Skip]

Having talked with the Real Esate agent for far longer than was nescessarry, Isabelle had eventually managed to get a tour of the house. They were now standing outside the house once again, this time with a mare in an extremely tight outfit. "Shall we go inside?" She asked, Isabelle only nodding impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 am

Fortunately for Sugary, he had the thoughts about them becoming a proper couple over time to distract him during the visit and trip to the Real Estate Agency. He did get a chuckle out of being the more patient of the two despite Isabelle being much older than he.

Being back at the house of their choosing with the agent, he too nodded at the agent. "Please, let's...." Once they entered the house, they would first notice that while the house was cozy, it was mostly bare with the exception of some of the few remaining furniture that matched the theme and coloring of the house. All in all, it really was a place they could essentially work with as they saw fit. It was also very well kept on the inside as well aside from a few odd spots with dirt and dust, as well as some refurbished decorations from what remained to make use of. Thus far, Sugary really liked it, so the issue now was what Isabelle thought of the home. "It's a very nice place... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 am

Isabelle trotted slowly into the house, eyes scanning it methodically as she moved from room to room. "It is certainly cozy..." She murmured quietly to him, enjoying the layout of the building. Given its rather empty interior, Isabelle was able to incision how they could shape it, make it their own. Blinking back tears of happiness, she smiled at Sugary. "I think it's perfect... I really like it here. One question though," she turned to the agent. "Does it have a basement?" She asked her, eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:20 am

While Sugary held and was moved by Isabelle in her excitement, though was left with some curiosity as to what she had wanted a basement for. It then hit him that it was probably a Vampire thing.

The agent blinked for a moment, and she looked like she had just remembered something as she looked through her papers. "... Oh! Here it is! This house does have a basement, but it's more a wine cellar now. Follow me..." She'd lead the duo over to a door that led downstairs, and the area already felt cooler as would be expected of such a room. Indeed, when the semi-dim lights came on, there were still a few good aged wines left in place, but most were taken by now. It wasn't particularly spacious with some of the cupboards and wine racks still in place, but it might possibly serve whatever needs Isabelle had for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next