OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 am

Isabelle stared at the leash as he clipped it to her collar, letting out a nervous and excited giggle. Nodding at his command, she pawed the leash curiously as she trotted out of the room, gathering her clothes slowly. Eventually she returned, carrying her dress and shoes under one arm. She would stare at his panty covered crotch, letting out a few snorts of laughter. "You look good~" she murred to him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 am

He looked down to his crotch, placing his clothes along with the box as he neared her, a lot he practically was less than an inch away from her face as he lightly grasped her collar, looked to Darling "See ya, and thanks!" and then looked to Isabelle and spoke softly. "Time to go..." He gave her a kiss on the lips... and focused his magic as his horn lit up, engulfing them and their belongings in a soft light, and teleported all of them right next to their best as the soft light settled down and they were solid again.

He slowly pulled away from the kiss, his grin wider than ever. "... See? I told ya we'd leave the shop like this." The expression that followed still held a playful smile, but it was one that silently spoke 'did you really think I would parade you like that so suddenly?' He did have some standards after all.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 am

She kissed back, but jerked away in surprise as he teleported them to thei bedroom. She looked around in shock, before staring at him, her mouth agape. She could read his expression perfectly, and her own twisted up, before kicking off her heels. "You... You tricked me..." She mumbled, her eye twitching. 

Picking him up with little effort, she tossed him gently out of the room. She stripped down, glaring silently at the door, before pulling on a pair of loose jeans and a top. She opened the door and trotted past him, heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 am

Sugary knew he had played with Isabelle's thoughts, but he was fairly certain she would understand why. He became doubtful of it when her eye twitched which made him worry a bit, then he smiled with a light blush as she picked him up and thought she'd toss him onto the bed... and then landed outside the room with an odd grace as he twirled involuntarily after barely avoiding losing his balance when she tossed him aside; It didn't help he still sore the kinky outfit while doing so. "What the hell!?"

He was unsure if he should knock or wait, but waiting paid off as she came out and walked past him with other clothing. "Isabelle...? Wait, Isabelle, what's wrong? I wasn't trying to bother you!" He followed after her, curious to know where his fault lied in, or if he was at fault at all.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 am

She stormed down the stairs and into the lounge room, opening a book and stared at the first page. At his question, she glared at him across the top of the book, apparently unaware that she was holding it upside down."You weren't trying to bother me?" She asked, still glaring. "Oh, I can see how, teasing me to the point I'm obviously incredibly embarrassed and aroused, then effectively blue balling me. Yeah, I can see that," she growled, still gently rubbing her legs together. She was still turned on, and the outfit he was wearing didn't help.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:47 am

Sugary was stupefied once he realized Isabelle was holding a book upside down. "She's that angry she'd pretend to be reading..." though he flinched briefly at the glare he got. He messed up bad.

Then he cocked an eyebrow as she mentioned he had blueballed her while she still looked flustered. He blinked several times, and chuckled a bit before speaking. "Wow... I mean, wow... Really? Isabelle, that was foreplay. I really am ready for this, why'd you think I kept it on? But did you actually also wanted the both of us to walk around like this in the middle of the street!?" He wasn't upset at all at the thought of his lover being that willing as evidenced by his light blush, and his cock lightly starting to poke the panties he wore with the tip of it. Just knowing she had such a strong affinity for kinks was a turn on.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:53 am

She blushed at his chuckle, squirming a little in her seat. "Foreplay? H- How could I know that you weren't just gonna drop out of the rest of the stuff too?" She asked, staring at him, still angry. She couldn't help but notice however his blush and the small tent that had began to form in his panties. "Tell you what..." She murmured. "You tell me some of your kinks, and then I'll be your slave and we can pick up where we left off, okay?" She asked, ready to stand up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:13 am

Now the moment was shifting. He felt blank as he looked to her, and yet seemingly avoided eye contact. "Er... I don't know if I have kinks I can share... Kinda not something I get to do often... Let's just say spells would help with several of those... I mean... um..." He was half-lying. He did have some kinks, he just had a hard time outright voicing them to her right there an then. Still, he needed to make up for it, so he had to tell her something. Anything. "... I wanna jackhammer you..." He spoke it softly, barely a whisper. Chances were she heard him well all the same though. He liked subtle things, but the bigger kinks leaned towards somewhat rougher stuff.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 7:24 am

She raised an eyebrow as he spoke, before blinking at his request. "Well... I mean... That's rather tame isn't it?" She asked quietly, standing up and running her hand across his chest. "If that's all..." She whispered. "Then we can head up... Unless it would ease your tension if I told you mine..." She was willing, clearly nervous, but willing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 12:02 am

Sugary was cautiously quiet at first, making sure he didn't say much to avoid upsetting Isabelle by accident again so soon, but he couldn't help but grin and scoff lightly as he held her hand and lightly shuddered at her whispering. "Hey, rapid thrusts might be basic, but it's the result I look forward to... Now you really got me curious what you don't find tame... So yeah, I wanna know." He then urged her to take them both back to their bedroom, and try to keep the spark going.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 4:23 am

Isabelle giggled and stroked his chest, prodding the corset gently. "The result~?" She purred as she led him back upstairs. "A- As for my kinks... I hear pet play is fun... And I think I like bondage..." She was clearly nervous, but loving enough to trust him. "And um... Well..." She murmured something about glue as she opened the bedroom door, stepping inside and stripping down, unintentionally wiggling her flank in his face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:41 am

He slowly got more and more into the mood as she shared her kinks with him, though rather than be surprised, he just began to twirl his fingers around hers in a light caress. "Pet play and bondage... I kinda figured you liked that after how you got back after the shop..." And while speaking of the shop, and reminding himself of the talk they had there, he looked to her as she wiggled her flank... and so he approached from behind, and placed his hands on her flanks quickly in a light grab, lightly slapping each side in doing so. "Something about paddle smacks and being in control too...?" It was a test to both himself and her. He needed to see if she really was serious in what she said before as a look of desire came back to him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 5:47 am

Still bent over, now completely naked, she gasped as she felt him grab her. Her tail raised slowly, and she murred as he asked her about control. "I... I love you being in control..." She whispered, wiggling her butt again. The idea of having him in control clearly turned her on, backing up her statement. "Y- you'd paddle me?" She asked, glancing over her shoulder at her lover.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:24 am

He soon leaned in, a playful grin and tone following as he lightly fondled her flanks. "You're giving me a lot of trust here, you know? Besides, isn't this what you wanted...?" He gave her ear a light nibble, soon followed by another light slap with one of his hands. "... And we could use a paddle... Or not. I think I get to grab better with these." And he'd make his point by groping some more, lightly spreading her buttcheeks to reveal her nethers a bit more.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:32 am

She murred happily, groaning as he massaged her flank. "I know Sugar~ I trust you~" she murmured to him as he nibbled her eat, which elicited another moan from her. "C- could we use a paddle as well?" She asked as he spread her cheeks. Wiggling her flank, she made sure he'd get a good look at her pussy, smiling coyly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:38 am

He mused in thought, pulling back a bit to watch her wiggling flanks before he let them go, but not before giving yet another light smack, this time purposely half-hearted. "If you hurry with the dress, I might, or no slaps for you." He felt emboldened by the words, but would feel more emboldened if she actually did what he asked of her.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 am

She blushed as he gave her a half-hearted spank before raising an eyebrow. "Which dress?" She asked him, ready to go wear whatever he wanted. Once he told her, she'd hurry off, returning wearing what he had requested.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:45 am

He chuckled. "The clothes we came in with, silly." He levitated the paddle over to him, looking her over with a thoughtful muse. "Unless you don't want the paddling? The more you obey, the harder I might hit." It was an odd logic, but kinks worked oddly sometimes, and this would let him know how badly she really wanted the paddling.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 6:48 am

Isabelle stared at the paddle for only a second before hurrying over to closet and pulling on the clothes. Pulling on the heels, she trotted ack over to him and bowed, pressing her breats together. "I'm ready Master~" she whispered huskily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:05 am

He kept the smirk on as she hurried with the clothes, and then slowly sauntered over to her as he lightly smacked his own hand with the paddle to test it personally a bit. By now, his erection was slowly becoming more obvious as it easily pushed against the panties he wore, which in turn lightly prodded at her belly since he moved himself very close to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Good, now let's begin... You said my kink was simple... Think we should that first then?" As he asked, he lightly smacked her flanks from behind with the paddle. Though even with the light taps, it was completely solid compared to his hands.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:08 am

Isabelle waited as he sauntered over, gently teasing his cock with a gloved hand as he moved close to her. Nodding eagerly, she yelped in pleasure and pain as he spanked her softly. "Please~ Let's do that first~" she rubbed her tail long his leg, moving slowly backwards towards the bed. "Do you love me master~?" She whispered, her legs spread wide.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:27 am

Just as he brought the paddle with him earlier, he levitated it back from where he got it from as the focus shifted in the mood. Not wanting to ruin the panties given, he moved some of it out of the way to let his teased and increasingly eager cock stretch out further as he grinded it and his sheathe on her exposed nethers, holding her upper and lower back with his arms. "That I do~ And I'm gonna b loving you so much more now~" He began to nibble lightly at her neck and jaw as he kept the grinding up, intent on getting full erection as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 7:36 am

Isabelle whined needily as she dropped onto the bed, jerking his member hard as he ground against her. Cuddling against him, she moaned and squirmed loudly, kissing him hungrily, her fangs growing out. "Love me so hard~" she whispered to him, nibbling his neck as she felt him pin her to the bed. She gasped and whined happily as he nibbled her flesh, unused to the sensation. "Coommmmeeee on~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:27 am

Sugary groaned in pleasure as Isabelle stroked him vigorously, suckling hard on her neck before pulling away and stare her up close with a wide grin. By now, his cock was all out and throbbing in her grasp, and he wanted to use it right at that moment. "You bet~! Now turn around~"

He'd pull away a bit, and urged her to face downwards, carefully getting his cock out of her grasp in the meantime. If she cooperated, he'd pull back on her to make sure her legs hung out of the bed as he grabbed her by the waist, snorting as his instincts were kicking in. He wouldn't try to go in dry just yet though as he once again grinded against her nethers, slipping a hand under her to massage her clit ever so gently in contrast to how he pushed his cock against her. "Now... What did you want me to do~?" He'd only keep teasing her unless she gave a straight answer.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:52 am

Isabelle nodded quickly, spinning so that she was laying on the bed, belly down. She gasped as he grabbed her by the waist, murring as she waited for him to plunge in. She blushed and squirmed as he massaged her clit, whining loudly. "Hurry up~" she demanded, thrusting her hips back at him. "I want you to fuck me!" She yelled, glaring at him impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next