OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Breaking Quarantine

Go down 
+3
Star Sentinel
Ician
Zen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:54 pm

"more like that prick stormed off, he told me where you guys were heading though, i know the way so ill lead you" she said grumpy at the previous events. she fluttered down and stood there. "so is that where we are going or what?" she asked looking the the general direction of the tower.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Diamond sighed as Star began speaking, rolling his eyes at Sky. "Well Ms. Sky, maybe you pissed him off? Star and I have a different direction." He moved a hoof up, tapping Star on the nose. "Good lord, are you inbred, never had schooling or just don't know the most basic of Equine? It's phrased 'Diamond and I' not 'Me and Diamond'. Saying the latter would get you beaten for not knowing basic, magic kindergarten-level Equine." He sighed, following Arc.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:41 pm

Arc was obviously not in the mood to be waiting as he barely stopped until he was all the way across the bridge connecting the skywalk to the safe zone. He barely even waited for the guards there to lower the bridge before he stepped hoof upon it. When the pony was on the skywalk though, he did pause, turning about and waiting for the others to reach him, and the moment they did, he would turn about again and begin leading the group, roughly in the direction of the tower, but a little to the north of it. He spoke quickly while walking, "yes, the old Magi-tech tower is close, though you will still have a bit of travel to go about from my old labs."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Star scrunched up his nose when Diamond tapped it. He turned his head away huffing a little. "It's actually the second one if you really want to know." He muttered quietly to himself, most likely intending for Diamond to not hear that at all. He continued swiftly following Arc despite his rather...impatient speed. "Oh...Great. Just closer to Magi-tech then before. Just what I needed to hear." They were going closer to Magi-tech and closer to his mission. Though a little pit stop to get a new weapon is always nice. He had to wonder how many days he had left in this place.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 2:07 pm

Diamond rolled his eyes and groaned. "Are you kidding me?! You don't have an education? You're a royal goddamn guard. And a LUNAR guard at that. How old are you even? I don't want to know I just fed off of a child. Knowing my luck of recent, you're probably thirteen or something." He sighed, and continued walking along. "You know what? When we get out of here, I'm paying your way into a good school. The guard should have payed for your schooling, but I guess that some ponies have to rely on the kindness and generosity of the nobility...."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 5:11 pm

sky followed, she had her own problems to deal with and to be fair if she was to argue she would lack the control of being non-violent, instead with all her strength she suppressed deeli. "so star, you nether answer my question before, back in that building.. what's the outside like?" she said in her softest tone with the first non-fanged smile so far.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 7:19 pm

Arc barely even seemed to notice the others that were following him as he led them down skywalks and past buildings, the ever looming shape of the Magi-tech tower coming into greater focus, only to show all the more presently how a large section of it seemed to just simply be missing. Arc however didn't even bat an eye to the distant figure as he continued to walk purposefully down the skywalk. Eventually though, he began to slow as this particular skywalk seemed to end up leading right towards another building.

It was large, somewhat squat, and looked to have seen much better days as a few large portions of it seemed to have collapsed in on itself. That however showed just how much effort must have been put into reinforcing the building as despite the significant damage to it, it was still standing. The stallion however stopped well before the entrance of the structure though, about at the first pony skull topped marker. "And here's the part I need you all to help with," Arc commented as he gestured to the remaining skywalk between them and the building, as well as the building entrance itself. The walkway was littered with skeletal corpses and more of the almost tribalistic markers with skulls atop them and wings at the sides. The front of the building had a large picture of a pegasus, with it's wings being ripped off, likely drawn in blood if the red color was anything to go by.

While the symbols might not have meant anything to Star, Diamond and Sky would recognize the clan symbol as the clippers, a gang dedicated to wiping out pegasi, thestrals, changelings, anything that could fly really. A brutal and nasty group that used mostly crude weapons and swarm tactics to overwhelm their prey. "I just need the three of you to hold them off until I get into the vault, then I can reclaim the entire labs and then get you all your weapons," Arc said. Very faintly at this distance, those that had heightened hearing could barely hear the sounds of a battle occurring, likely inside the building itself.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:37 am

Star growled a little. "You don't know me. You don't know why I've never bothered to go to school. So why don't you be quiet." He said with clear dislike to the topic at hand. "And age doesn't really matter when you've seen things and done things that normal adults have never done." He huffed then looked at Sky. "It's wonderful." He said simply as he continued to follow Arc. He really didn't want to say anything to the two of them at the moment. When they got to the building, he looked at the pictured with a raised eyebrow. He listened to Arc carefully and his confusion almost doubled. His ears twitched a little as he heard something like a battle going on. "Umm...hold who off?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:24 pm

"HOLD THEM BACK?! IMMA SKULL FUCKEM ALL!!" exclaimed deeli with a deep seeded rage, quickly being pushed back and subdued again, "sure thing hun, we'll hold them off, star, you have military insight right? what do you think should be our tactics, i'm not a planner, that was my sister, but give me an order and it will be done." she promised befor cacking her neck and shoulders, and zoning in on the building with her eyes turning red.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:53 pm

Diamond followed along, returning Star's growl with a strange, unnatural hiss. "I'm trying to do you a favor for helping me, and you turn me down. You're rude and uncultured, clearly unfit to be an actual guard. If someone offers to do you a favor for helping them, especially if they're a noble. And before you say anything, I'm 41. Age matters." He said, before seeing the symbol and shuddering. "Good god, we're really going into this territory...I'm really glad that I don't have wings...Star, cover your wings. Now. Or prepare to fight for your life and your wings."

Diamond's horn would glow, and he would close his eyes. "Trace, on." He opened his eyes, and multiple blades of intricate design flashed into existence. "Productions complete, all projections standby." The blades would move themselves so their points would face wherever Diamond was, and shimmered with magic, primed and prepared to fire at the first pony to attack Diamond.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:13 pm

"The raiders of course," Arc went on before shooing the group across the skywalk and towards the building. As they drew closer, the sounds of a fight became clearer, right up until then were peeking in through the front door and seeing nothing but blood, torture equipment, and more trophy like displays of the maimed and mangled. There wasn't a soul at the entrance, but directly ahead was a large vault like door and a hallway leading back on either side of it. The fighting seemed to be coming from the hallway on the left. Arc however remained well outside and well away from the structure for the moment.

Down another floor on the left side of the structure, and currently out of the groups sight was where most of the raiders were collected together, including one that was actively breaking down a simple barrier spell to get at the... thing that had set it up. Inside the barrier Blaze would be standing just before a large almost mole like Turned that was bloodied and battered, breathing it's last heavy breaths as life seemed out of it just like the blood that flooded onto the ground. The bodies of the other raiders that Blaze had managed to kill also littered the floor and contributed to the mess right along with the scattered weapons they'd employed as well. Blaze wouldn't be spared much, if any time to actually look through this mess though before the barrier shattered under the spells of a unicorn, currently hidden in the mass of bodies that pressed into the space to attack Blaze, several with weapons raised.

Last edited by Zen on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:23 am

Star stared at Sky for a few long moments. "Military insight? Sorry to burst your bubble but I hardly have any. I'm a rookie." He said flatly before looking at Diamond. "Hide me wings or fight for them? Okay...Well I guess I'm going to have to fight for them considering I have nothing to hide them with." He said before grabbing his sword in his mouth as he walked across the skywalk thanks to Arc's shooing. he looked around the inside of the building for a moment, frowning at the torture equipment. He shook his head and stepped inside the building, moving quietly and slowly. When he got to the hallway on the left, he peeked around the corner carefully.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:23 pm

"shit.." she exclaimed. "fine so what we just rush them then? coz im ok to do that" she stated as a suggestion levitating her sword out of its sheif/holster. "give me for warning tho i'll need a quick pick me up as it were. whist the walked to the building she pulled out a bottle of what appeared to be blood took a swig corked it and put it away she smiled a menacing grin, one sharp with teeth. and a burning hunger brewing up within her.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 pm

"Well Ms. Sky, that's a wonderful plan if you're planning on removing the low quality genes from the gene pool. I applaud your willingness to die for the advancement of ponykind." Diamond said to Sky, bitterly sarcastic. He stepped inside of the building, before a small portal opened up, and he drew his runed rifle-spear from it, aiming it forward, scanning the room while the blades around him would begin to rattle a bit, sensing danger and ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Mind Blaze was an artificial intelligence, and a librarian. As such, it did not sigh. It knew how to sigh, and included many essays on the various types of sighs, but saw no reason to do so.
Her amorphous form swirls like a whirl pool, forming within a pseudopod ending in a sharp blade like that of a short sword. It was filled with a stored Blood Magic spell, one of the most basic ones. Killing someone with it would force them to function as a sacrifice, allowing Blaze to hopefully make short owkr of the rest. The limb rockets out into the nearest bandit. If it hit, she would prepare a much more advanced spell to boil the blood of the rest of the bandits.
If the attack failed, Blaze would simple create several more pseudopods and attempt to hack the bandits to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 3:53 am

Star: As Star peeked around the corner, he'd be met with quite a sight as dozens of rough looking ponies were seemingly trying to cram their way down the hall. However upon a new face peeking around the corner, the generally indistinguishable yells and shouts shifted in attention as one got the attention of others, and soon a good number of them were charging back towards him, weapons drawn and ready.

Sky and Diamond: Continued inspection of the main room would only serve to yield more of the same. Nothing really moved aside from each other as the remnants of those in the torture equipment weren't really up to moving any more. The sounds coming from the hallway however were rather quickly starting to get louder after Star had peeked around that corner.

Mind: While the bandits, or raiders, or just generally unpleasant ponies surged forward, the one that had the pseudopod shot at him deflected it to the ceiling with a fairly deft move of his weapon. That maneuver however was quickly covered up as the charge continued to surge forward. When the wave of additional pseudopods launched forward, some were deflected or blocked like before, and some actually managed to score a hit on their target, but even as those that were seriously wounded went down, more quickly surged forward to fill their space, bringing several weapons down upon Mind's form at once.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:21 am

Star listened quietly to Diamond and Sky talk, not saying anything to them. He just continued his peeking around the corner. His eyes widened as he noticed someone notice him out of the...dozens ponies. Oh dear Luna this was bad. He quickly turned around and ran back to Sky and Diamond. This was really bad and he really didn't want to get caught in the middle of a dozen ponies alone. "Theirr comin!" He shouted at Sky and Diamond as he got closer to them. He stopped and turned back around, waiting for the ponies to come around the corner and at them. He shifted on his hooves a little, gulping a little.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:30 pm

sky took exception to diamond remark, she walked up to her mildly from behind, sky slid below the crystalline blades and swung a hefty 20kn punch. if the punch collided she would follow through and make sure she hit a solid surface where she would continue to punch her stopping only when she blacked out fully and went limp and then throw her at any attackers. if she missed which would be highly unlikely she'd jump over and past the sharp crystals move back and draw her sword and wait for the follow up attack from her new enemy.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am

Diamond sighed as Sky stepped forward, and the mare would find that her attack hit only air, while Diamond was now across the room, and all of Diamond's swords faced Sky. "Well then, I was being sarcastic, but so be it." More of the replicated swords appeared around Diamond, and both the ones around Sky and the ones around Diamond crackled with energy. "ALL PROJECTIONS, SUCCESSIVE FIRE!" The swords around Sky would fly at her at the speed of 1,080 f/s, all 30 of them covering every angle, while Diamond fired at least 20 more swords from in front of Sky, sending them out at 800 f/s, either way, this wasn't going to end well as Diamond prepared to blast Sky with his rifle spear if she got too close.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:26 am

Fortunately for sky she wasn't exactly an idiot so as soon as the attack missed while the retch was yammering she moved through past the shards standing on the other side of them and with time still to build up a sturdy bubble sheild, around her closely sending one very big mana blade at diamond then she followed it close as she charged at the perfetic waist ready to dodge nigh anything that was throughn at her.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 am

Diamond let out a roar, the shards of blades all around Sky exploding as Diamond summoned one, final weapon. The holy blade glowed with extreme destructive power as the stallion swung it, sending out a holy wave of energy that would definitely destroy anything, including vampires, moving as fast as light. The collatoral damage would be massive, but it was likely nothing on the receiving end would survive.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:35 pm

The weapons all clang or sink into Blaze's form, doing no damage at all.Withdrawing its pseudopods, Blaze teleport out of the crowd, bringing the weapons inside its mass. It began to apply wardings and shields specifically keyed to electrical attacks. Normally it wouldn't waste the mana, but loosing this opportunity because one of her foes happened to have an electrical ability would be troublesome. this way she could defend against anything they might be able to get off before she could raise emergency wards.
Once the wards were up, Blaze would begin charging a Nova spell keyed to the vocation element of acid. It would take awhile to charge, since it saw no reason to burn mana rushing a spell, but once it fired it should simply melt everything that wasn't mutated to have an immunity to acid.
Meanwhile, Blaze changes her shape into a solid cube with the weaponry she had acquired inside.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:07 am

Several of the bandits resolved to hold onto their weapons when Blaze teleported away, though they were already questioning the effectiveness of them past just blocking other attacks. Still, that didn't deter the new couple bandits making their way forward, notably a couple unicorns with already glowing horns. Blaze suddenly feel her spell taking more effort to cast and requiring longer time to charge, like the effect of the unicorn on the left who's horn was glowing white. Meanwhile the unicorn in the middle seemed to be charging up some kind of magic blast by the looks of the ball of energy building up at the tip of the horn. All the focus seemed to be on Blaze now and they looked ready to do something, until the rumbling started...

Back now to the entryway, where a small group of bandits were trying to pursue a certain thestral while a halfling and a 'pegasus' started a fight in a magical research testing labs. Blows were dodged, weapons clashed, and strange powers that didn't quite fit in the world were unleashed until suddenly a very bright light spread out, trying to envelop everything in the room in it's glorious incandescence. Well, it spread out until it hit the lab walls that were actively designed to not only contain, but reflect such destructive energy back in order to keep the destruction from reaching anything outside the building. And then came the boom...

When the light finally started to dim, Star would find his ears flooded with a high pitched ringing from the explosion that had more or less occurred in the confined space. Soreness and pain along with several cuts, scrapes, and bruises covered his form, tearing and denting his uniform. Looking over to where Sky had been would reveal several large scorch marks and massive cracks spanning the floor, wall, and ceiling behind that position, but no trace of Sky. A glance towards Diamond's location would reveal about the same, though with the added benefit of a single horizontal slash shaped crack. What bandits had been charging down the hall towards Star were now just laying on the ground in about a similar state, some starting to move and some not, but the ones that were beginning to stir were doing so with several moans and painful movements. Surprisingly enough, the massive vault door behind Star seemed to more or less unfazed and not even scorched by the explosion. Directly out of the are though, the skywalk that had lead into the building was now a smoldering end of construct as it had been destroyed, creating a pretty decent gap between the small part that was still connected to the lab, and the other part that Arc was standing on some distance away.

Blaze wouldn't be spared this either. A high pitched ringing scoured her...mind? Don't ask me how, but it was happening, a high pitched ringing after blinding light had flooded the space. It made concentrating extremely difficult, but somehow one of the mages seemed to still be on his feet, very shakily though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOG: Alright, well that fast and fun, but yeah long story short, both Sky and Diamond are dead in this thread. Nothing against either Unity or Wise, and if either/both of you wish to sign up again with a different character, it's certainly possible to rejoin this game. Additional questions can always be sent to me via Skype or PM.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:57 am

Star grunted in pain, his ears folding back to try and muffle out the ringing. He just laid there, trying not to move too much because everything hurt! He slowly lifted his head and looked around for Sky and Diamond...and whatever happened to those bandits. He couldn't find Diamond or Sky anywhere, he'd just have to assume their stupid fighting got themselves killed. Though he did spot some of the bandits standing and some stirring. Oh this was bad...He was alone, he was hurt...and there was a lot more of them then him. He slowly laid his head back on the ground as he thought of a plan.

What could he do? He was only one pony! But then again...He was a pony that lead one of those monsters off a skywalk to get rid of it. Well he had to think of something, because if he didn't he'd be killed. Killed...An idea popped into his head. He'll play dead! If they thought he was dead maybe they'd go away or something...He hoped. He was scratched, he was bruised, maybe it'd just be enough to think he was dead. He stilled his body, trying not to move a muscle at all. He slowed his breathing and hoped against hope that this plan would work. It was his only saving grace, he didn't know where his sword was and he wasn't sure he could get to it if things to hairy.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:44 am

Blaze merely begins feeding more mana into its defensive spells. It was sure it could outlast them, but saw no reason to test that. Conveniently, most of her opponents were also on the ground. Inconveniently, that #%T(#$TT[INVALID-STATUIS]$%$# ringing noise was making casting nonviable. Fortunately, she did not need to cast at this second.
Wasting no time, a long pseudopod shaped like a whip snaps out, hitting the standing mage on their horn and flowing around it. Once it had a grip, it would begin to squeeze. blaze could quite easily exert enough force, even in this state, to shred metal piping. A unicorn's horn was little harder for it. As soon as the mage was down, Blaze would burn a somewhat larger portion of its mana to engulf everything in a 5ft radius from her in flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Quarantine
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next