OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:43 am

"Goodbye, Griff." Ician says. He then turns to Divine, eyeing her cautiously. "Hello, Divine. Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:01 am

She turned, squeaking slightly. "Oh umm... Not really no. Just tired I guess."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:11 am

"Tired?" Ician raises an eyebrow. "What from?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:44 am

"Oh, I Ummm... Kinda went hunting..." She swallowed half of the glass of the vodka, blinking a few times, then smiling. "It was refreshing."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 am

"Ah, hunting." Ician nods knowledgeably. "Right, right. Of course."

He pauses. "Um... hunting what, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:37 am

"Eh, changelings, manticores... Though I mostly hunt basilisks and cocktrices." She chuckled. "They can't turn me to stone after all."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:41 am

"... Erm." Ician coughed. "Ignoring your... somewhat dangerous selection of prey... where do you find changelings? Aren't they all sequestered away in their fortress or wherever they hide?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:49 am

"Here and there. Trying to fit into society... Hmmm... Maybe hunt wasn't the right word. I track them down and... Well... Organise some protection depending on their circumstances." She chuckled. "Or, if they're blatantly stealing love and hurting ponies, I kill them. But, they're a minority, one or two in a few thousand."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:52 am

"Don't they... well... feed on love?" Ician questioned. "From what Ther..." He hesitates. "... From what I've been told, it's their form of sustenance."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:01 am

"There is a difference, Ician, between eating to survive, and gorging yourself on thirty or so ponies in the course of three days." Divine cocked her head. "Or do you disagree?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 am

"Overindulgence should not be encouraged." Ician says simply. "Actually... I'm not aware of the existence of any studies on this matter, but do you know what the detrimental parasitic effects of love-feeding on the host are? You seem to have some experience dealing with changelings." He chuckles morosely. "More experience than I have had, at any rate."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 am

"I'm afraid I do not... But I can only assume bad things." She skulled the rest of her drink, purring.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 am

"Hm." Ician falls silent for a moment. "Actually, how many changelings have you found over the years?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:14 am

"Nine." She sighed. "Three in Fillydelphia, five in the wild, one in Canterlot... Plus thirty-four in the invasion."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:16 am

"Nine." Ician considers it. "Hm. I can only hope that their total number isn't much higher, if the reports of aggression over the Eastern Sea have any truth behind them..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:18 am

"My blade is ready Ician. I will defend justice until my last breath. Let them come." She chuckled. "They can't lie to me."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:22 am

"It's not lying I'm afraid of now." Ician stares forward. "The most fearsome enemy is the one that lies in the shadows. Our intel is woefully incomplete." He waves his hooves. "We don't even know where their base is!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 am

She chuckled darkly and ordered another glass of vodka, seemingly unaffected. "Oh trust me Ician, I get the feeling you don't need to worry about that. I get the feeling something big is coming."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:25 am

"Everyone in the Guard is getting that feeling." Ician swirls the little water left in his glass thoughtfully. "Their Queen is up to something. We just don't know what yet."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 am

She skulls her second glass of vodka. "Well, they're going to invade, obviously." She chuckled again. "That's all they know how to do."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:33 am

"I can't be sure." Ician mulls. "Not yet. But either way, an invasion can take many forms. And I can't shake the feeling that we're up against a master strategist." He finishes off his glass of water and pushes it to the side. "It's unpleasant."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 am

Divine sighed, having finished her second glass. "A master strategist? You give them too much credit..." She shrugged and ordered a third. "So, what have you been doing? Just fretting over changelings?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 am

"Not much." Ician says. "I'm trying to assemble a group of mercenaries to investigate the incident over the Eastern Sea, but I can't think of any... pony..." He glances at Divine, then Storm, then the door which Griff had walked out of a few moments ago. "Hm."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:42 am

Divine cocked her head, drinking from the glass. "What is it? A group of mercenaries?" She sipped again. "Like who?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 am

"Well, not mercenaries per se." He signals to Martini for another glass of water and turns back to Divine. "Just combat-ready people who would be willing to protect the safety of Equestria and its people." He pauses. "And be paid well for it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next