OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:44 am

"A dragon doesn't count, right?" She asks, slightly blushing. "Even though we've slept together every night since we met."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:45 am

Ician raises an eyebrow. "Ordinarily, I wouldn't be drawn to question it, but I've seen too many strange things in this bar to dismiss it out of hoof." He pauses. "You two slept together, or slept together...?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:46 am

"....We haven't done that if that's what you're asking..." Arianwyn says, blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am

Ician nods. "Fair enough. Not, of course, that I was seriously expecting you to have done... that... with... the dragon..." He hesitates. "Alright, it was a possibility. But not a probability."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:48 am

"It helps. My magic is powered by love." He kissed her again, his horn bursting into light. Behind him, between him and Ician, a metre thick wall burst into existence, topped in spikes. It erupted upwards, not disputing the chairs and tables as it slammed into the room. "It doesn't affect furniture or non-hostiles."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am

Ician gasps in shock, tumbling over the table. His horn flares brightly, and six chairs glowing with the same aura fly to him and position themselves between him and the wall.

A few seconds pass. Ician blinks, blushes, then coughs awkwardly. "Um... I see. Powered by love, was it?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:55 am

"I can only assume so, given that my power has increased significantly since I started dating Harmony." He rested his head in the crook of her neck. The shield dropped away and her murred.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 am

Arianwyn looks away, blushing even more "...I might have to do ...that.. with Frost if unexpected heat comes...." she shudders.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 am

Paladin cocked his head. "Oh... The heat... That's coming around for you isn't it Harmony?" He glanced at Arianwyn. "You could also ask a good friend. Most stallions are gentlemanly about the whole scenario."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 am

Harmony purrs into Paladin's shoulder. "That was brilliant, dear. Even if it was a little surprising..." She blushes. "And yes, it might be that time of the month... soon."

Ician turns to Arianwyn. "Surely there are... other services for taking care of heat." The corners of his mouth twitch upwards. "And I'm sorry, but I find the notion of doing that with a frost dragon if heat comes faintly amusing."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:02 am

Paladin chuckled nervously. "Well, I can't wait. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful experience... Hmm... Maybe that's not the right word. Interesting." He kissed her. "And you know the best thing about my love, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:03 am

Harmony gazes at him with half-lidded eyes. "I think I know the answer already."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 am

"...I'm sure some of the parts of Frost are relatively warm... as for the stallions helping me out.. I don't really wanna walk around the streets asking random stallions if they wanna do that.. would make me look like a hooker." She says, sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:04 am

"Well then by all means, tell me love~" he purred.

"I said a friend silly."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:06 am

Arianwyn lowers her head "...if only I had one that wasn't already married..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am

Harmony smiles. "Oh, I think you know too."

Meanwhile, Ician glances at Paladin, then at Arianwyn. "Well... at least you're better off than me, in a way." He lowers his head. "I think the only friends I have are you all. And Divine, but she's not here."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 am

"Divine?" He cocked his head. "Hmmm... I think I know that name..."

He kissed Harmony. "Tell me~"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:12 am

Harmony giggles. "Oh come on, dear, I'm not going to have to spell it out to you, am I?" She leans in close. "I'll just say that I don't think my heat is going to be a very big problem."

"Divine Retribution? The judge in Fillydelphia?" Ician cocks his head. "Have you met her before? I can't seem to recall if you have."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 am

He chuckled and nuzzled her, blushing slightly. "Touché my love. Touché~" he turned to Ician. "I think so... I recall meeting her in Canterlot... Can't place when though..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 am

Ician takes a final sip from his glass and, noticing it empty, pushes it to the side. "I don't recall seeing her in Canterlot. But she has been around the Bar a few times."

He calls out to Martini, "Another glass, please? Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:17 am

"Really? Huh... It was definitely in Canterlot..." He kissed Harmony and picked her up, putting her on his back.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am

"What are you doing, dear?" Harmony asks, almost falling off for a brief second before maintaining her balance.

Ician shrugs. "Well, I don't venture out from my office very often. Not before I found this bar, at least. So I'm not the best judge of current events." He pauses. "Oh Celestia, I just made a pun there, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am

"You did. And I was thinking we could go home my dear." He kissed her. "You've got me excited, and I want to try something I just thought of." He smiled at Ician. "We'll be back later I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:26 am

Harmony smiles coyly at Paladin. "Oh, I see. Can't hold yourself back, eh?"

Ician stares at them, nonplussed. "... Perhaps you'll be back. Eventually. From the way things seem, you two are going to be away for a while." He sighs. "A long, long while."

Last edited by Ician on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:28 am

"At least someone is gonna get some enjoyment.. " Arianwyn sighs and sips her tea again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next