OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar

Go down 
+8
Hegamonia
Zen
The_Pariah
ColdChimera
Rayne
Ician
Xereth
ObsidianPony
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:23 pm

"You never know. It can be a lot easier to escape reality than you think." Ician smiles at Divine, a hint of sadness in his speech. "I've been doing that for the past year. But in the end, I suppose that, I'll have to free myself from the shackles of the past and simply let it all go."

In the corner of the bar, Harmony smiles. Her violin, encased in her aura, floats back up into the air, and a beautiful song begins to play.

"That's the end of my story. For all the time I'd known my marefriend, she went by the name of Antimony. But her changeling name was Theria. And to remember her..." He pats his snake on the head. It looks up at him fondly. "... I gave this little one her name."

Slipping out of the moment, Ician regards the newcomer. "Greetings. My name is Tact Ician, but you can just call me Ician for short." He extends his hoof in greeting. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 pm

"Sorry about that." Storm said breaking out of his trance, he had been focusing on a happy memory to reduce the random, unfocused rage his magic caused. "I was... distracted. My name is Meteor Storm." He said bowing slightly, to the armoured mare. "If I may say, anger, hatred and fear are very familiar to me. If I don't keep control of mine..." Storm paused for a second checking himself to make certain his power was under control. Seeing that it was he felt like showing off. He allowed the flames on his body to rise growing in heat and size for a second or two before he drew them back into himself, returning to normal. "I can literally explode."

The light from his flame reflected off Divine's armour, catching his eye. "Your armour is beautiful. Where did you get it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:42 pm

"You were distracted?" Ician gives him an aside glance. "How much of my story did you hear, then?"
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:56 pm

"My deepest apologies I did not intend to be rude but people tend to be more resentful of me going on a rampage and burning everything within my sight to dust than me being inattentive for a few minutes." Storm explained, bowing his head once again. "I was forcing myself to think about happy memories and listen to this conversation to prevent such a rampage, but I did catch most of it." He said maintaining his bow. "Sorry for your loss." He adds.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 12:58 pm

He sags. "Oh. Honestly, I'm not sure whether or not I'm content that you were paying attention." He frowns. "In fact, now that I come to think of it, I'm surprised I even managed to bring myself to share something so close to my heart with a group of near-total strangers..." He stares at his mug of cider. "Must be the alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 pm

"Da name's Zen, hehehe," he replied shaking the offered hoof and chuckling some more. "And of, we talking of rage and hate and all that fun stuffs?" Zen asked casting his hourglass pupil'd eyes about the others sitting at the bar. He wasn't sure how he'd missed Storm there, but that little mistake might as well be kept quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:06 pm

"Fun... stuff... right." Ician shakes his head. "Anyway, so... how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Zen's grin shines in full stride as the opportunity makes itself apparent. "Simply great, wonderful breakfast this morning, coupled with a flight over the cities. Little bit of a game of hide n' seek, tag, and keep away to follow up most of the rest of the day. Which by the way I'm winning, hehehe." Zen replies with an almost infectious amount of joy.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 pm

"Hide and seek? Tag?" Ician leans forward. "With whom?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 pm

"Oh, by now I'd say roughly bout half the royal guard of that dimension, hehehe," Zen relies nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Ician frowns deeply. "I certainly hope that's not my dimension. What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 pm

"I stole a shoe! Heheheahahaha, perhaps I should expand upon my introductions? Zen Gale, dread pirate of the open sky, at your service," he continues with an almost goofy smile and giving up an exaggerated bow.

Once up, he reached into his coat and retrieved a rather ornately made golden shoe. "To think, all this commotion over such a simple thing, hehehe," Zen continued with another chuckle as he studied the easily recognizable article.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:25 pm

"A shoe." Ician deadpans. "Half the Royal Guard is after you... for a shoe." He takes a sip of his cider. "Are you sure that's the Royal Guard, and not the Union of Cobblers' hired muscle?"

"And, for that matter," he continues, "how can one be a pirate of the open sky? You'd need a heavily armed airship." He pauses. "Wait, don't tell me. Weapons are a dime a dozen where you come from."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:28 pm

"Well, that is a flamboyant introduction." Storm said. "Wait a minute that shoe looks familiar. Who did you steal it from?" He asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:04 pm

"I do have an airship, well sort of. I don't have it with me, but it's still mine. A ship's just a little harder to carry around than a title however. And this should look familiar, it does belong to Celestia," Zen continued while tossing the garment into the air where it arc'd over and fell before Zen caught it in his hat which was soon sitting right back on top of Zen's head.

"I'll be giving it back soon enough though, isn't like I could actually sell the dang thing, it's way to easily recognized, hehehe," he continued while taking another drink from his mug.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Arianwyn sips her drink again "....And there I thought were all nice here... And, I'm sorry for your loss, Ician. Shit happens and there's nothing you can do about it, right?" she says.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:23 pm

Almost immediately following that the door flung open and a screaming pony crashed into the bar, follwed by a gutteral roar from an unseen creature in the darkness beyond the door. Soon after said creature lumbered into view and got a pair of sliding doors in it's face, though it managed to force them open it stood there and roared again before being crushed by the two slabs of metal. The newcomer raised an odd device at the door and three blue lights shined at the bloodstain, waiting for something else; the erratic movement of the lights being a dead giveaway to the pony's terror. He was wearing some sort of armor over him that looked like a fabric of some kind with large amounts of small metal slabs put on, but the helmet was completely metal and had four glowing blue slats behind the metal. He stood up and made his way over to the remains before giving it a few pokes to check if it won't move anymore, before moving to one of the empty seats and letting his helmet unfold into the armor, revealing a blue pony with a red and white mane and cyan eyes. He set the strange device on the table, called for one of the waitresses and asked for a glass of Grand Marnier.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:28 pm

"...in any case.." Arianwyn begins as she sees the new pony rush in. "Ician, if we do live in the same universe, the lake to the north of Canterlot should be completely frozen. As for now, I need to get my companion some more food." She says as she stands up and makes her way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 pm

"Sorry about the mess, but when you've got something on your tail that wants to rip you apart you typically do whatever it takes to survive and don't think about much else, show me a mop and bucket and I'll clean it up" he says, before thanking Martini for the drink and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:30 pm

"I hear that," Zen remarked to the newest comers statement. "Think on your hooves, and you might live to deal with the consequences, hehehe." Zen's chuckling was interrupted by him lifting his mug for another drink. Draining out the container, he ordered a second one and steadily began taking slower drinks of it, making this one last a bit longer. "So what nightmare's been chasin you through creation?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Arianwyn stops for a moment "...Guys like you are the reason why we can't have nice things in our lives." she says, giving Zen a mean look. "I am so glad we do not live in the same universe." she adds before walking outside. "I'll see you strangers later I suppose." she says and closes the door after her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 pm

The remark left Zen chuckling as Arianwyn departed. "Heh, maybe I should swing by that fella's dimension for a spell, sounds like it could do with some livening up, hehehe." Zen then turned his attention to the patrons still at the bar with him. "And just for the record, I do have nice things. A number of which are actually mine, but I'm not afraid to play a bit rough with my things. What's the good of having something if you never actually use it hmm? Hehehe," he asked rhetorically before dissolving back into his chuckles, pausing only to take the occasional drink from his mug.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

The sheer amount of noise had caused Divine to retreat into herself. She blinked, and ignoring pretty much everyone, she smiled at Storm. "I had it made by a blacksmith... I can't remember his name, but it was on an island south of Manehatten." Picking up her helm and sliding it on, she glanced at Ician. "I'm afraid I must be going. Goodbye." Bowing to them both, she turned and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:14 pm

"Bye Divine" the pony said before turning to Zen "Zen, those things will tear you apart limb from limb. I came to that ship with over fifty trained personnel, half of them are veteran military, that thing you saw was one of them" He pointed to the remains and continued "That was Corporal Dead eye, one of our best shots and they still cut him to pieces"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"Goodbye, Arianwyn and Divine." Ician calls after them. "And hello..." He cocks his head to one side. "I'm sorry, your name is..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar   The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Multi-Dimensional OC Bar
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next