OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:36 am

He yelped and stumbled back. "The hell was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:38 am

"Sorry." Insight, behind him, smiled apologetically. "I did say it would hurt. A sudden shock is the easiest and least complex way to bring somepony out of their mind."

((Got to go for dinner now, unfortunately. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:41 am

"I see... Celestia is still dreaming?" He asked gently.
[See you soon]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Insight glances to the side. "Yes, yes she is. Peacefully, too."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:03 pm

Paladin tore his resignation up. "Well then, I better stand guard."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Insight smiles at him. "It's for the best." He wanders out of the ward and back down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:08 pm

"Insight. You still have my message to deliver," he called out quietly, before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:09 pm

"Mm." He calls out as his voice fades down the corridor. "Why don't you deliver it yourself? You're right here, after all."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:12 pm

"Well, that's a bit hard, given she's asleep," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:14 pm

"You could deliver it to her when she awakes." Insight peeks his head back into the ward. "In either case, I'd rather not disturb her sleep."

((I have to warn you that I'll be away tomorrow during my usual times when I'm online - as I am on most Fridays - so I won't be able to RP till very late, probably after you've gone to sleep. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:17 pm

[That's fine]

Paladin sighs, then a mischievous grin graces his lips. He hurries around silently, making sure everything was in place for when she woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:18 pm

"Goodbye." Insight says softly, and then he hurries away.

As Paladin moves around, Celestia stirs slightly.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:19 pm

He finishes setting up and waits for her to wake properly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:20 pm

"... Huh?" Celestia blinks as she awakes slowly, her eyes fluttering open. She sits up. "Where am..." She notices Paladin, and her eyes widen. "Paladin?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:22 pm

"Hiya Princess~" He purred, gesturing to the plate of food in front of her. "I figured you might be hungry. Don't worry, no poison in that."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm

"Uh..." Celestia looks at him, then down at the food. "What... happened while I was asleep?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:28 pm

"A lot. I resigned, then Insight dragged me into my mind, then we organised a treaty with changelings, then I broke the mind-control spell, and then I un-resigned." He paused to catch breath. "And I love you."

He flicked a switch, and a banner unfurled, revealing 'I love you' as well as releasing a bucket of paint that only struck Celestia's fur.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:29 pm

Celestia blinked. She looked down at the paint, then at the banner, and then she blinked again. Her mouth opened, as if she wanted to say something, but no words came out.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Paladin chuckled at the now bright pink Princess. "Well sunbutt? You gonna let that food go to waste?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:32 pm

She blinked again. "I'm... sorry, Paladin, this is a lot to take in at once." She rubbed her head with her hoof. "Let's start over. You love me?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:33 pm

"Indeed I do. I love Harmony too."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:34 pm

"I... sort of knew that already, so." She took a deep breath. "Alright. Now what was that about being dragged into your mind and forming a treaty with changelings?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:38 pm

"Luna's pet mind reader dragged me into my own mind to fight the spell comtrolling me. As for the treaty, Theria and Divine made an agreemeng. An envoy from the changelings will travel here to make a peace treaty with us, so we can integrate them into society.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:41 pm

"That's... nice. I guess. We'll have to see how it turns out." Celestia gazes at him uncertainly. "About the resignation and cancellation of it..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:41 pm

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next