OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:04 pm

Celestia smiled a small smile.

"Then," the noble continues, "how can the Guard explain these recent troop movements? It has been confirmed by the Intelligence Bureau that a number of troops left the city recently."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:05 pm

"A training exercise. Nothing more." He continued to smile disarmingly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:07 pm

"Furthermore," the noble persists, "during the recess, an anomalous happening was observed - there appeared to be a shield over Canterlot briefly before it disappeared. Is the Guard linked to this observation?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:08 pm

"A shield? What a strange coincidence. I activated a new shield this morning." He chuckled. "It is a permenant new safety feature. It will not harm you."

Last edited by The_Pariah on Sat May 17, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 1:09 pm

The noble was not amused. "A new safety feature? Is there something we ought to be protected against?"

Last edited by Ician on Sun May 18, 2014 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:25 pm

[Ugh, it will not harm you it should say]
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:14 am

"Not at all. But, it doesn't hurt to have something in place, does it?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:58 am

The noble scowled at him. "Be that as it may, what has happened to the shield now? No reported observations since the initial incident have been made."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:00 am

"It was merely a test. I have deactivated it." Paladin smiled, the spell tickling at the back of his mind again.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:03 am

"If the test succeeded," the noble said, "I see no reason to deactivate it."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:05 am

"Well, I did. And I have. You have no reason to worry. Now perhaps we can move along?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:11 am

"I agree." Celestia announced curtly. "We have dwelt on this issue for far too long. Not to mention that this Guard has not been properly briefed before this session, so to expect him to answer more in-depth question would be asking too much of him."

The noble did not look happy, but he sat down all the same.

"Next matter?"

"Yes, your highness." Another noble stood up. "There have been recent charges of... nepotism, amongst other forms of corruption, from among members of certain departments."

"Which ones?"

The noble eyed Paladin warily. "Well... the Equestrian Intelligence Bureau is under suspicion."

"Any others?" Celestia pressed.

"As is the Judicial Council."

"That is all, I take it."

"... and the Royal Guard, your highness."

Celestia looked at Paladin questioningly.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:14 am

"There is no corruption within the guard. I can confirm this myself." He narrowed an eye. "Unless you would like to look through our records yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:16 am

"In fact, I do believe we all should." The noble looks about the Court. "I think this Court would like all documents detailing recent promotions in the Bureau, the Council, and the Guard made available for view in due course."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:17 am

"Are you sure you want to do that? I mean, then it would only fair to go through your records. And I know for a fact, you don't want me to do that." Paladin smiled like a shark.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:19 am

The noble bared his teeth at him. "There would be no reason to undergo the administrative hassle required to reveal all our confidential documents if we were not suspected of the aforementioned charges, would there?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:21 am

"Of course not... But I have heard the word on the street. You my friend, are suspected on several charges of varying degree. If we were to look at the Guard's records, you would find nothing, as there have been no promotions in a while. As for the judicial system, there is but one promotion. Divine Retribution has earned her place here, which is more than can be said for most of you."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:34 am

As Paladin finished his sentence, the entire Court erupted in cries out outraged innocence, with most of them pointing at Paladin accusingly.

"Order!" Celestia's voice cut through the tumult. The hall quietened down. "Thank you. Rest assured, I will look into these charges of corruption. But I expect all of you to do the same in your departments as well. Every department will conduct a full internal inquiry within the month. I expect the results soon."

A murmuring of quiet acquiesce echoed through the Court.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:37 am

"Thank you Princess. So, perhaps we can move onto other matters?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:39 am

"Yes, indeed, we ought to." Celestia looked around the Court. "Now, if we could just..."

The words faded into the background for Paladin as a new, unfamiliar voice in his head took over. Paladin. Listen and obey.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:39 am

((Have to go now, unfortunately. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:40 am

What? Who are you?
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:40 am

[Dang, how long?]
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:41 pm

((A really long time. Sorry about that.))

You do not have to know my name. Only that I am your master. The next few words hit with the mental force of a command. Obey.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:46 am

Ah balls... what do you want... Master? He paused. This is gonna suck, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next