OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 8:46 pm

"Heh... Fair enough. Not the worst pub fight to come out of at least, I can tell you that much..." He then sighed a little, feeling over his tattered clothing. "Just wish the day itself could've gone better." He had little else to say beyond that up until he saw the lights of the motel. "Hm... Can't wait to take flight again..." He said more to himself than anyone, just keeping pace for now.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:13 am

It wasn't long before they reached the motel. Valkyrie pulled out a small key as she stepped up onto the porch of the nearest room, unlocking the sliding glass door and opening it. It was a rather basic room with asimple looking double bed at the far end and a cheap looking TV sitting on a small end table at the foot of the bed. There was a door over in the corner of the room at the side of the bed. "Well, this is the place. The bathroom is through that door. There's only that bed sooo... I hope you don't mind sharing or this might get... awkward."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:49 am

He had a good look around, judging, taking in the sight and smell of the room... And then smiled as he walked over to the bathroom. "Sharing a bed's fine by me... Especially when I got a nice welcoming host. Nice and homey..." He'd turn on the faucet, take off his hat, and start to freshen up his face with some water. "Aaah~... Much better..." He stayed there a bit, thoughtful and content for now.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 am

"Heh, well I guess it's good that it won't be awkward for anyone." Valkyrie followed Sugary into the bathroom and grabbed a towel off a rail next to him, playfully swinging it at his face. "Well I think I'm gonna take a shower so I'd suggest you use that to quickly finish up and wait in the other room. That is unless for some reason you want to watch me getting undressed and taking a shower?" She leant on the sink and stared at him, waiting to see how he reacted.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 am

He flinched lightly, sticking out his tongue at her a bit from her playful drunken teasing... That is, until she asked him to leave with a hint of options. He grinned a bit to her and rose his arms is if being accused of something. "That depends. Does admiring natural beauty count?" He was being a tease, but at the same time he did also hold back on saying he might also join her given the chance; He wasn't trying to push his luck after all, but did stand there a little bit more, slowly going after his hat...
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:31 am

Valkyrie grinned and actually blushed a little at Sugary's response, she definitely didn't expect that specific reaction and actually had to take a moment to think about what to say next. "... Yeah, I guess that counts~" She leaned in a little closer to him, "Though either way there is something I need to show you. Might be a bit of a surprise otherwise... you see, when you say I'm wearing 'armour' on this arm it would be much more accurate to say..." She takes her hands off the sink and shrugs off her jacket, making it clear for Sugary to see her left arm was actually some kind of mechanical prosthesis, "... well, arm."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:49 am

He chuckled at her hesitation and mannerisms, but was glad the humor was not lost on her. When she offered to show him something he was puzzled until she revealed her mechanical arm. He looked upon it with a fair bit of wonder and ignored going for his hat. "Oh.....! I knew something was odd about your grip; But the whole arm..." He looked at it intently, rather curious about it. "... Fine craftsmanship... Especially if it works in a brawl... Wait, you don't need to remove it for the shower, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:21 am

Her blush got bright as Sugary complimented and enquirer about her arm and awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "Uh... thanks. But when it comes to showers ... no I don't. I just need to dry it off afterwards or I'd be screwed every time it rained or whenever I don't want to try cleaning myself with one arm. Don't expect me to ever take a bath, though. That's a whole other story. Total. Nightmare. Not worth taking the time to crack out a toolkit and get this thing off. It's annoying enough that I need to get it off occasionally to keep it working..." She trailed off as she attempted to hide her blush with her hands and almost totally failing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:31 am

Sugary nodded after the fact, feeling Valkyrie made a good point that her arm had limitations still and pressed the issue no further. "I getcha. Even my home needs some tinkering now and then to keep me cozy and mobile, but some things we just can't do without..." He smirked a little bit. "In any case, I guess I'll leave you be and take my turn later... Unless you think I can squeeze in there with you too, but it looks a tighter fit than the bed." Maybe it was, or maybe it wasn't, but that was his turn to lay in a tease first... Once more, going slowly for his hat...
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:45 am

Taking the bait, Valkyrie leaned on the sink again, this time leaning in far enough that Sugary would easily be able to get a good view of her cleavage. "Yeah, it might be a tight fit for both of us but maybe we should take the time to find out~?" She smiled at him, the blush very quickly fading from her face as she slowly leaned closer closer to him across the sink. "So how about it... wanna put that theory to the test?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 4:57 am

He snorted lightly, having a peek at her cleavage as well as considering how their flirting was going. She'd been fun to chatter and spend time with so far, so why not see where it went...? "..... Ladies first." He smiled a little more, looking a tad flustered, but his hands began to undo and remove his shirt slowly.

... If she went in and waited, she'd see a very bare and very ruggedly toned stallion that had been looking at her undress in turn; Emphasis on the equine part, as his loins would immediately be hard to ignore full frontal...
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:28 pm

Valkyrie stepped into the shower and started to quickly undress and more or less just throwing her clothes out onto the floor as she got them off, leaving them piled up in a heap. She had taken a few glances in Sugary's direction as she undressed, quickly taking notice that he was watch her too. Her body was almost entirely covered with a black fur below the shoulder where her feathers ended, the exception being her wings. She was also rather well built though considering her occupation that was a given. She looked over at Sugary as she finished undressing, placing a hand on one of the taps and doing a surprisingly good job of not looking down at his crotch. "Well then, you getting in here or what~?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Sugary, with only mild hesitation, walked in soon after asked. "Rather eager to have us share such a tight spot, aren't you~?" He walked into the shower, hooves carefully one in after the other, minding to not just brush against her body casually as he stood looking right at her in his little corner. "Just one request... No scalding hot water, please?" In the meantime, he looked her over, mostly her mechanical arm and feathers as it were.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:23 pm

"Of course. I'd rather not have first degree burns from a shower either." She playfully reached out and booked him on the nose as she turned the tap, the water that came out of the shower was hot but not too as the two stood there and though the water wasn't that hot it was long before the shower started filling up with steam. "Well now we're in the shower together. What now?" As she said that Valkyrie shuffled a little closer to Sugary, very nearly pressing up against the stallion in another effort to tease him. "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:36 pm

He scrunched his muzzle at the boop, and snorted a little with a grin at her when she got even closer, looking up to her. "... You mean besides getting our hands over every possible pore we can reach~?" He raised a brow, but soon after his horn shone a bit, and levitated the soap over to lather up his hands and showed them to her. "Where shall I begin?" He kept composed, but his flicking tail did giveaway that he was enjoying the mutual teasing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 12:47 am

Valkyrie grinned. "Wherever you want. I don't mind where you put your hands first though even this context you seem real eager to get me nice and lathered up~" She leant in a tiny bit more. It was obvious she was trying to get as close as she could without actually touching him as the warm water from the shower ran down her toned form, trickling into every possible place the stallion before her was likely thinking of at the time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 1:03 am

With her being so close, she may or may not feel his lightly anxious breathing running over her neck, being a little bit shorter and his lips farther out from his face than hers as he looked for where to begin. The water running over her made her body seem gleaming, and not a bit of it was a poor spot to begin... He hoped he chose a wise start when he began with her thighs, lathering them up gently, but firmly, as he got a good feel of her legs and rump... His intent, of course, was to feel her body bottom to top.

Last edited by Mr. Market on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 9:27 pm

Sugary would feel Valkyrie briefly tense up before relaxing again as he started lathering her up, her body felt as firm as it looked in his hands. The griffon would lay her head on his muzzle and look him straight in the eye as she spoke. "Heh, going straight for the ass, huh? Not afraid that maybe you'd come of as too eager or maybe that's why you seem a little anxious about it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 pm

He smirked, even if she didn't see it as he looked right at her beak. "If I were too eager, I might've just pressed myself against you from behind... I'd like to think I'm just being eager enough instead~" He winked after yet another tease. "Or, is this bothering you~?" He'd eventually finish up with her legs as he got a little fondling in there, going up to her waist, abs, and lower back instead, even to her tail with a gentle stroking; Speed wasn't the priority there... He wanted to make the most of her invitation.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 12:16 am

She purred and started to rub herself against his hands as he stroked her, enjoying the stallion's touch."Mmm no, this is just fine. If anything I'm actually a little surprised you weren't even more... enthusiastic~" Valkyrie started wagging her tail slowly from side to side, a part of her wanted to just press against him and feel hands gently caressing her all over but for the sake of the teasing she held back... for now.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 12:27 am

With Valkyrie practically moving for him now, Sugary felt more at ease in having earned her trust and continued with the sensual showering as he continued the thorough scrubbing, even lightly tickling her tail when he noticed how much it moved; Though he did share a desire of his own when he very lightly rubbed his chest against hers with a chuckle under his breath. "Say... You gonna clean me up too, or just stand there and be happy~?"
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 pm

Sugary tickling Valkyrie's tails caused the griffon to squirm for a moment, her tail moving faster as a result. "O-oohhhh~ W-well just standing here and being happy is definitely a tempting but if you want me to do something just gimme the soap and I'll get started." She smiled and held her hand out for him to give her the soap.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm

Sugary forced himself to not chuckle at how much more Valkyrie moved from a light tickling, but did have a glint in his eyes when she finally got around to asking him for the soap. "Sure thing...! But first, stand there and be happy for a moment longer while I....." He left it hanging, lathering up his hands considerably again before he gently grabbed her hand and arm, lathering her fingers softly and then the rest of it all up an down before he finally left the soap in her hand and kept tending to her upper body instead. Her neck, upper back, base of her wings, and the area around her breasts now had eager stallion hands washing them over with care.
Back to top Go down
Jammex

Jammex

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Holding the soap rather loosely in her hand Valkyrie started gently scrubbing Sugary's chest, working it into the stallion's coat. Her hand gradually started to working its way down his body as time went on, moving towards his crotch. "Well I don't know about you but I think this is the best shower I've had in a while so far~" She spread her wings a little as she said that and gently pulled Sugary out of his corner a bit before enveloping him in wings, her surprisingly soft and smooth feathers gently brushing against him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 pm

He snorted pleasantly and grinned the moment she began to wash him, lightly moving his shoulders back a bit so she'd have more of his chest and torso to her if she wanted it, tail flicking when she moved her talons further down towards his groin. "I agree. Feels like it might get even better though, no~?" He cocked a brow lightly, moving his hands towards her breasts, and pressing a bit more firmly the closer he got to them depending on how close she moved to his groin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill   A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night at the Sprawl Bar and Grill
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next