OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Sky thinks for a bit. "Hm, I think the dining room might be big enough if we put the tables on the side, the mechanisms pretty much fill all the other decks..."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm

"Thank you." Storm says, looking back at Ician. "I definitely need to practice with my sword. I'll wait until we land again to train with the hammer. It's not exactly easy to train in confined locations." He walked a few paces away to a post that an airship was moored to. "Unless you want to do a little training now I'll take a nap." He said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Pretty soon they found him running towards the group, a pair of saddlebags and a scabbard draped across him. He slowed to a stop when he approached the group and said "Apologies for keeping you waiting, had to finish a couple things before I could leave"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Divine turned her head repeatedly, ears twitching constantly as she sipped her coffee and tried to keep up with the conversation. Smiling, Ruby watched and listened, chuckling a the final member of their group showed up. "Ah, good, shall we head on board then?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:17 pm

"Ah, Plasma Stream, I presume." Ician gives a short bow. "Yes, I do believe we are ready to leave now. Let us board."

"And," he says to Storm, "I do believe I will need a little bit of training."

He turns around and heads up the boarding ramp.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Ruby takes Divine's hoof and leads her gently up the boarding ramp onto the ship. Divine pauses once on board, trying to keep her bearings as the ship rocked gently beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:28 pm

"Steady there." Ician's horn becomes awash with a faint glow, and the ramp stabilises itself in his magical grip.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Divine walks onto the ship proper, still holding onto Ruby as she sighs and lays down. "I... Hate... Airships..." She moaned. "Where are the bedrooms?" She asked, standing up, still holding onto Ruby, who chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:04 am

"On the last deck, at the bottom." Ician says. "I think there'll be some directions once you get there."
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:40 am

Walking inside the airship, Stream went to a nearby porthole and began reading a book he brought along in case of long journeys
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:12 am

"Actually, Stream?" Ician trots up to him. "I'd like to speak with you for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Hegamonia

Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:30 am

"Sure, something you need?" he asked as he put his book away.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:34 am

"I don't think you ponies need a tour." Sky says. "Everything inside is labelled and the decks you cannot go in are locked." She pauses for a moment. "For a reason." She adds and slowly makes her way to captain's cabin to begin preparations.

Griff quickly transformed into his eagle form and flew on top of the middle-and the highest mast.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:43 am

"Well, the Captain of the Royal Guard gave me this sword he said came straight from Celestia." Ician produces a familiar sword from his saddlebags. "Might you happen to know something about it?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 am

Sky Cog comes back outside and makes a walk around the deck, untying the ropes from the dock. She then proceeds to walk back into the captain's cabin. After a few moments, the side propellers of the ship start spinning faster and faster while the main middle one continues turning around slowly. Crystal Viper starts moving away from the dock and once clear of other ships, Sky turns the Crystal. Viper towards their destination. They continue moving slowly, only using the side propellers.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 am

Divine lays on her bed, moaning. Ruby cocks an eyebrow as she watches, head turned slightly. "Are you feeling sick?"

Divine nodded weakly.

"How? I thought airsickness was caused by your eyes and inner ears not working in tandem or something."

"Don't know or care... Just am..." She moaned again.
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:02 am

Storm had actually managed to doze off sat as he was next to the mooring point. The sound of the engines however woke him. "Thanks for waking me." He muttered angrily as he sprinted to the edge of the dock and threw himself off, reaching out as far as he could.

He managed to latch the very tips of his hooves onto a pair of the ships many cannons. Not for the first time, he was sure, he thanked the number of cannons this ship possessed. "Little help someone!" He shouted as he tried to strengthen his grip.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:10 am

Ician turns, his eyes widening as Storm's cry for help echoes through the ship. "Oh my." He looks back at Stream. "Give me a moment."

He gallops over the top deck, racing to the source of the sound. He looks down. "Ah, Celestia damn it, I knew we forgot something important!"

His horn flares brightly. A gentle, wavering glow surrounds Storm and lifts him up, towards the deck. A moment before Storm's hooves touch down, however, Ician's eye twitches and he collapses to the ground, panting. The glow around his horn fades, and he drops Storm unceremoniously to the floor.

"Phew..." He gasps. "I've never tried to levitate somepony else before... never knew it was so difficult."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:22 am

"Thank you Ician." Storm panted having exerted himself almost as much as the other unicorn. "Your levitation... is stronger than mine... The most I can lift is a 20 pound anvil." Storm took a minute to regain his composure, forcing back the colourless flames that had appeared on his shoulders only, a reaction to fear. Storm untangled himself and stood offering a hoof to Ician.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 am

"You're welcome." He accepts the hoof and pulls himself up, dusting himself off. "Telekinesis is my only forte, I'm afraid. Not all that good when it comes to real combat..." He smiles. "But at least it keeps me out of range of the enemy's weapon. Sometimes, though, that's not good enough."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:39 am

"Then it's a good thing you have a team of ponies who can fight quite well." He said while he rubbed and worked his right shoulder, not a display of strength but one of pain. "I had a prefect opportunity to show off my hammer just then, why didn't I take it?" He asked himself sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:41 am

"Hm." Ician gazes at Storm. "I'm curious... exactly what can that hammer of yours do? Other than hammer, of course."
Back to top Go down
ColdChimera

ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:03 am

Storm pulled out the weapon in question. "It can do a lot of things. It's a big heavy hammer obviously but your supposed to use all parts of it while fighting, which means I can use the rope to catch and trip as well." He lifted it up in his magic and started to spin it a safe distance away. He held one part of the rope still and horizontal while the hammers heavy head spun. With a quick flick of magic the head launched itself out into mid air off the side of the ship the rest of the rope following with only two small parts held in magic. The line snapped taught then Storm pulled the weapon in and replaced it on his side. "It mostly hammers from above, the side or directly in front, but as I said earlier I can catch and trip or spin things with it too."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:06 am

Sky rushed down from the captain's cabin to Storm and Ician. First she turns to Storm: "Please, no testing out weapons on the main deck. The ropes aren't really that much 'weapon-proof', so I don't want you to accidentally damage them or even cut them." She says and then adds. "Have a nice trip I suppose." before slowly walking back to her cabin.

The ship's sails were still tied up and main propeller still wasn't running, so the ship continued flying rather slowly, getting slightly further away from the docks with each passing minute.

Last edited by DragonXneoN on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 am

Ruby rubbed Divine's back gently as she hurled into a bucket. "Uuugggh..." She moaned gently.

"This is ridiculous." Ruby said quietly. "I'm going to see if someone can help." She stood up and walked out, Divine groaning and vomiting again.

Ruby walked up onto the deck. "Hey guys, anyone know any cures for airsickness?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next