A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Share | 

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:39 am

"Sorry, miss Cog, I shall try to exercise more restraint in the future." He said as he secured his weapon to his side. "I don't use airships all that much. So I can't really help sorry." Storm calls to Ruby. "What's our plan Ician?" He asks after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:48 pm

"Our plan?" He blinks. "Ah, right." He turns to the others. "I think I'll brief everyone when we're all up and about. Which means... probably when we disembark, seeing how Divine's handling things."

He looks at Ruby. "I'm afraid I don't know that much about airships either. The most I can recommend is to sleep it off. If she can't fall asleep... well, maybe someone here knows a drowsiness spell or something. Worse case scenario... you might have to knock her out." He pauses. "Physically. As gently as possible. Unless perhaps there's some anti-airsickness medication on board. It is a ship, after all." He indicates the captain's cabin. "Perhaps you could go and ask Sky."

He then trots back to Stream's side, and awaits his answer to the earlier question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:59 pm

A few minutes later, the ropes on sails get loose, causing the sails to get stretched out and the main propeller starts spinning, almost twice the speed of the side propellers, and Crystal Viper starts quickly gaining a lot of speed. Soon after, the ship starts gaining altitude aswell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:00 pm

Plasma eyed the sword with a small smile on nhis lips, saying "That would be the first blade I have crafted with something other than steel or gold, I found the mineral a little ways away from the city next to another type of mineral. The first one was incredibly brittle, but if you have used that sword yet, you'll know that it holds an edge a lot better than steel when refined and sharpened, took me a few tries to get the blade hot enough to be workable, but I think you'll like it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Ician eyes the sword. "I have not yet tried it. It seemed... special. I needed to know what it really was." He nods. "Thank you, Stream. I'll test it out against Storm later, for training." He removes it from its sheath and gives it a twirl. "If it's as good as you say I want to feel it myself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:47 pm

"Also keep in mind that the sword is very light thanks to the metal, great for fast attacks but trying to cut through something? good luck" Stream said as he saw Ician put the blade back in its sheath after giving it a good twirl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:57 pm

"Wait." Ician pauses. "What use is a sword that can't cut through something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Stream facehoofed and clarified "What I mean is that you won't be cleaving other ponies in half with it in one swing, it doesn't have the weight behind it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:00 pm

"Ah. Right." Ician smiles weakly. "I don't have much experience with using swords. Practice, perhaps, but I haven't actually cut through anything harder than a hay bale." He inspects the sword again. "Of course, I doubt I'll be trying to cleave anypony in half. I'm not a frontline soldier for a reason." He shudders. "I've never taken a life before. And, honestly... I'm not sure I'll be able to, if push comes to shove. But I have to try."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Griff flies down to Ician. "In that case, I'll finish them off for you. First time taking a life is always the hardest, but once you already have blood on your pa.. hooves, there's no turning back. Second kill might still give you nightmares, but afterwards they just become something like a chore." Griff says as he transforms into the unicorn again and makes his way to the ship's bow.

The ship soon after leaves the land behind it and enters the airspace above the what seems like infinite sea. Sky then enchants her voice for it to be louder. "We have left Equestria, everyone. If wind will be on our side, there should be an hour long flight to our destination, so make yourselves at home!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:33 pm

"Well, we have an hour before we reach where we need to go, want to test out that sword Ician?" Stream asked as he pulled out his sword, a gleaming piece of metal engraved with intricate inscriptions, the blade was a simple thing, tapering slightly until just before the tip, where it takes an immediate 45 degree angle and goes to a point. He gave it a couple swings and took his things off, leaning against where he was before and waited for Ician to say either yes or no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 pm

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Storm says as he watches Griff transform. He cocks his head to the side as Sky Cog talks. "So we have one hour. I'll be in the dining hall Ician. Come find me when your ready." Storm says as he turns and enters the ships interior searching for the dining room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 pm

Stream followed Storm into the ship, asking "so, what is that hammer capable of? You already showed us that it can be a garrot and a hammer, anything else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdChimera

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 pm

"No not really. I could use magic to heat the head up I guess but there's no real point. It wouldn't hold it's form well enough to do much damage if it was hot enough to burn on contact." Storm begins looking around for a sign for the dining room. "I won't be training with it though, I prefer to use it as a long range weapon and use my sword in close quarters. Can you see where the dining room is?" He asked as he stopped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Looking around the various corridors they were wandering around in, Stream looked for any sign that one of them is the dining room, saying "Nope"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:22 pm

Ruby shrugged and walked to the bridge, knocking on the door. Poking her head around the corner, she smiled. "Scuse me, but I don't suppose you know where I can find a cure for airsickness?"

Meanwhile, Divine closed her eyes, trying to sleep as the ship rocked gently, before she moaned, and vomited into the bucket again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Sky was close to lying on her chair, her hind legs placed on the control and a mug of coffee floating next to her. When she heard the knocking, she turned to the door. She then listened to Ruby's request. "Airsickness? Never used it myself, but I believe Griff may have a pain-killing spell if that would help..." She says. "Sorry, can't really help you there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 am

"Ah well, never mind. Thanks though." She smiled gently, before closing the door. Sighing, she walked back to the bedroom. "Ugh, it smells horrible in here."

Divine groaned and lay on her back.

Ruby chuckled and cleaned the bucket, her flames burning the smell and the vomit away. "Let me guess, you're out of stuff to throw up?"

Divine nodded, and Ruby giggled, before massaging her belly gently. "I don't know if this will help, but no one else has anything."

Divine just moaned in response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:22 am

Ician nods in appreciation to Griff's retreating form. "Thanks, but no thanks, Griff. I'm a soldier after all. I'll have to kill eventually. May as well get used to it sooner than later."

He follows Storm and Stream. "Sure, let's have a little practice. The dining room's on the living deck somewhere, I think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:55 am

"And that would be where? Bottom of the ship?" Stream asked, turning his head to look at Ician questioningly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 am

"All the way at the bottom." Ician says. "Alongside the kitchen, food storage, and bedrooms."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hegamonia

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:36 am

"Well, lead the way Ician, you know this ship better than us" Stream said, moving to the side to let Ician through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 am

Ician chuckles as he moves forward, spying a flight of stairs a few metres away. "I barely know this ship at all. I only know what I've been told." He shrugs. "But I suppose I know enough to get us to where we need to go."

With that, he trots down the stairs and into the airship proper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 am

Ruby smiled as Divine snored, having finally fallen asleep. Giggling at how cute she looked, she stood up and walked to the dining room, opening the door. With little else to do, she lay her head on the table and went to sleep...

... Only to wake almost immediately as Ician walks in. Purring, she wiped the sleep out of her eyes and smiled. "Hello Ician, what can I do you for?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ician

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:32 am

Ician smiles. "Shall I take that literally?" He trots in and starts rearranging the furniture at the far end of the room. "Because it seems to me that that was the way you meant it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)   

Back to top Go down

Beneath the Surface (Adventure, slight Gore)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next