OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Technomancer Incorporated (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:27 am

The stallion was silent for a moment, his brain processing everything it was taking in. "Okay." He said slowly, his tone thoughtful but slightly confused. "First off, I'm still tied to a table, so unless this thing has wheels I'm not going anywhere." He tried fruitlessly to look over the edges, but couldn't quite manage it enough to see the floor below him. "Second," He turned his attention back to the pink maned mad mare and his tone turned serious and calculating "I'm very well versed in my history, studied it quite a bit and learnt from a master crafter who had seen most of it, and I don't recall anything about The Starswirl the Bearded starting any sort of company nor Celestia destroying it. As far as I am aware he was a very scholarly type that was too focused on his spells to bother with anything else, and that's coming from a Dragon that actually met him and from what I know of Celestia she is no warmonger. Very peace loving mare in fact." The stallion concluded his little lecture with a tilted head, looking at the mare before him and waiting for her explanation, for he was interested to hear her take on history.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:48 am

''We were formed during the great windigo blizzards as the three tribes fought over who's fault it was he who dreamed of a company creating the perfect utopia for equestrian....his daughter implemented his plan and we formed in this cavern as this is a rich enviourment filled with metals we needed...we were recognized as a production company and pubicily our name was Star Mine Co. A general production company that dissapeared after some factory 'Accident' which destroyed all above ground factory's and killed hundreds of workers when Celestia really secretly ordered her soldiers to do the deed...That monster hated how my workers worshipped the current leader as a living god how she wanted to be worshipped but we hated her sun and loved the night and she wanted us gone.....''
She released him from the table and helped him up.
''No Morales, No Ethics, No Emotions and No Mercy...our key motto''
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:16 am

The stallion slowly got to his hooves and rose to his extraordinary height, towering over the mare "No offence Miss." He began, always a good sign as he looked down at the mare "That does not make sense. For a start, Starswirl the Bearded was a loner according to my old teacher, the dragon that met him. That and the fact ancient Wizards were celibate because mares apparently distracted the mind. So I find it highly doubtful that he had a daughter, let alone a wife. Second, that thing about Celestia. I have met her myself on numerous occasions when something needed fixing or making, and I'd like to think I'm a very good judge of character, so I can quite safely say she does not have the sort of god complex you're suggesting she has. She is a kind and just ruler, and I say that knowing someone that has been alive for her whole reign over Equestria to judge her. I don't know what happened in your... Company's past but to me it just doesn't add up. Again, no offence." The stallion didn't even want to begin picking apart what was wrong with their motto, as he felt it to sound quite cruel and, as part of it suggested, very unforgiving.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:42 am

Jen frowned and said''I'm not here to question the past I'm here to lead my workers into a new era...I Invision a utopian society and while peace is good in the short term it is not as good as showment of force...my workers obey to the letter no matter what and will gladly die for the advancement of our company...their lives mean nothing to me but mine does mean something to them...I know something forced my people down here...something made us fear Celestial for years...something made us what we are today...I don't know what...''
She looked down at her army.
''I look in my heart for a sense of good but find only hatred for equestrian...emotions is what my people will never understand...I feel afraid of equestrian and celestial.....I feel a desire to have what they have as they live aboveground as my company exists under it...but I feel not willing to let them die for a pointless war....they are my children and Star swirl their father and me her loyal daughter Starglare....I have no choice but to do what I have too anyway....Equestrian will fall and my colony will rule.....''
Her voice lowered as she seemed sad by this.
''We know everything...everything but how to be humane....how to have souls...how to be peace-loving....how to be ponies''
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 am

"The first step to fixing a fault is knowing about it." Johnny said wisely, a very knowing tone in his voice, as he was greatly experienced with finding and fixing the faults in things "If you know your problem you can do something about it. And I think you aren't as heartless as you say you are. If you were, and if you hated Equestrians as much as you say you do I would not be talking right now. I'd still be on that table in the middle of a dissection. Have you even attempted peace? Have you tried going to Celestia to ask to live on the surface alongside them? I'm sure she wouldn't mind some new neighbours, and I think experiencing a normal life would greatly benefit you and your people." The stallion was putting his skilled way with words to good use, trying his best to avert and unnecessary war.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:07 pm

''Peace.....can never happen....They will never accept what we are....we feed upon pony flesh...cannibalism is something they will never accept as natural...nor what my company does in its 'experiments'....my general says they are nothing but dumb creatures who trust emotions too much and don't know how to fight for themselves.....I aim to fix that....with violence......She told me that.....''
She then began laughing quietly and added''And now that you know...I'm afraid i will have to kill you....''
She turned around with a metal contraption in both of her 'hands' with a long round end and many holes in the round end.
'A personal favorite of my company's firearms...I call it a Gatling Gun able to fire 9800 thousand rounds at anyone I aim at...goodbye'She revved it up and aimed at him waiting for its maximum spin-up speed and then after it was achieved she opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:00 am

The first bullet didn't have time to leave the barrel, for out of sheer blind arrogance it seemed it seemed they'd forgotten to cut off Johnny from his magic. As soon as the barrels started turning his horn lit up and a beam of icy blue light shot down. It didn't have any impact, the spell was just absorbed by the gun, but as the surface of it rippled from the 'shock-wave' of the spell hitting the thing juddered and jammed. There was a quiet clunk, then silence, and then the gun just fell apart into each individual component. 
But Johnny didn't just stay still while the gun disintegrated. He leapt up onto the falling apart barrels and swung a quick upper cut to Jen's face, and a powerful punch at that. He may not have been the strongest stallion in the world but he was no weakling.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:22 am

Jen flew through the glass of the window saved by two workers on hover platforms.
Jen growled holding her face in pain and then looked at Johnny angrily and almost shouted for the order to attack but then decided what she wanted to do.
''That freakin' hurt! But now I know what to do...I will try to go to peace with equestrian....might as well see how it plays out...''The hover-platforms lowered as she walked up to johnny and said''Thanks for beating some sense into me''
She felt a lot more alert after that blow much more in tune with reality.She spent her who life underground not knowing how the world above was...maybe it would help or maybe it would kill her...who knew? But Star swirl would try it anyway she knew that in her heart.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

The stallion just tilted his head slightly as he looked down at the mare "It's Equestria. I am an Equestrian. Just pointing that out." He looked up at the hover platforms, taking in their design and working out in his head how they worked. He had already come up with a fully functioning blueprint already, and in part of his mind was working on improvements. "And I am glad you've seen sense. You have no reason to go to war aside from inbred hatred and jealously. If you can get over that you and your people will be much happier. As the saying goes, The Pen is mightier than the sword. A sword can only hurt, but a pen can make art, keep two ponies far away in contact, and bring nations together peacefully." 

With his little speech done Johnny looked down at the parts of the Gatling gun and frowned slightly, having already made a careful mental note that he was dealing with a dictator with sudden mood swings but none the less still said "Oh, and you owe me a house. My last one met with an unfortunate fate." Perfectly evenly and without resentment, even though inside, hidden away, he was feeling quite a bit of anger.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:45 pm

''Well one issue at a time...I can fix your house in mere hours but I would like to go see equestria first and go make peace with celestia and her sister luna''Jen had a mild excited tone when she mentioned Luna but then went back to a neutral tone of voice.
She shouted to her workers' Technomancer's to the surface!'
The workers began marching towards a singular area a giant platform which Jen walked too and brought Johnny with her.
The platform began to rise and as it did they passed by giant numbers showing the various levels.
It was rising quite fast but slow enough for Johnny to see and read what the levels were for.
Level 136-Nucular Research
Level 135-Weapons Manufacturing
Level 134-Starswirl Worship Hall
Level 133-Breeding Floor
Level 132-Shooting Range
As they continued rising, the platform increased and speed and soon it was impossible to read the level's they passed by but above them a line of light was seen as a giant gate was opening and soon they were on the surface in the middle of a giant empty field.
Jen blinked several times as her eyes adjusted and then she said''The air is so fresh! and the sunlight feels wonderful.....Where's equestria?''
The other workers however still stood their at attention waiting for whatever order their leader demanded of them.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Johnny's reaction to the sudden sunlight was an odd one. He covered his eyes with an arm and said ow over and over in a very even tone while his sensitive eyes adjusted. But once he had the tall stallion looked around with an even look, examining the field to see if he could get his bearings. He couldn't. "I'm sorry, I do not know." He said calmly. "You're the one who would know better then I where we are. Geography is not my strong point, nor have I travelled every inch of Equestria."
But as he was talking something came into view. A large, white, cloud the size of a three story house heading their way unnaturally fast. When Johnny laid his eyes on it they narrowed, then widened, and he quickly activated his mini computer "This is Johnny, do not open fire, I repeat, do not open fire." He said urgently into the thing, and near immediately the cloud slowed to a near stop. "That goes for you lot to." He scowled at the workers and Jen as the mass of cloud slowly started to descend and evaporate away. 

As it got lower something emerged from the disappearing cloud. A large metal airship held in the air by four massive rotating jets, the roar of them coming into hearing range. Five jets at the back, one large one in the centre with six smaller outer jets, pushed the thing forward slowly. The ship itself was shaped in a way that could be likened to a turtle, with a circular, flatish body made of dark grey metal. The 'head' of the ship extended slightly from the main body, with the front made up nearly entirely of blacked out glass. Trails of cloud vapour drifted out of various closing vents on the thing's hull, obviously the source of the cloud cover, and six landing legs began to unfold from opening slits in the smooth metal surface as it prepared to land some distance away.

Last edited by Johnny Maker on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Jen looked at the ship intently but then shrugged and said''Its okay but it is flawed a bit my ship's are way better''
She then pressed a few buttons on a nearby device she pulled out of her cloak and suddenly the sky grew darker as they saw three giant ships hovering above them.
''T.M.I Shock,T.M.I Awe and my command ship T.M.I Genocide atomspheric crafts that are quite powerful and use the most advance technology my company has plus I'm working on a starship 1/4 the size of the planet in space right now as well plus some other side projects but your ship is okay I suppose''
She then pressed another button and the ships dissapered as though they were cloaked by then Jen explained''Teleportation technology basically the same as magic but just remove that and put in science but anyways can you take me to canterlot now?''
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:01 am

The stallion had an odd reaction to this. He twitched. Just a little one, a slight jerk of his head to the side. But something a bit more noticeable was the fact the area around them suddenly seemed to drop a few degrees, getting much colder. His icy eyes seemed to glow slightly as he stared down at Jen with an emotionless look on his face, but his eyes deep and intimidating "Flawed?" He said in an even, deep and slow voice, one that would send warning shivers up even the bravest pony's spin "Pray tell, how is my ship Flawed? And how can you tell from a mere glance? I could say building a starship larger then the moon is a Flawed idea. I could say your ships are Flawed. But I don't, because I do not know enough about them. I haven't seen the blueprints, I haven't examined them, I haven't gone over the schematics. So, I will say again, How can you tell my Ship is Broken," Detest slipped into his voice as he uttered that word, like he hated and despised its very meaning. But while he'd been talking the stallion seemed to get taller, looming over everypony else and staring down at Jen with eyes glowing with a scary power, the sky growing dark from black stormclouds slowly forming overhead, lightning flashing in their depths "Defective, Faulty, Distorted In some way? How? And what is wrong with it?" 
A growl had entered the stallion's voice as the ship in question touched down gently, its engines powering down slightly to a quiet hum but still active, tiny blue jets of flame visible in the outlet of the engines.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:33 pm

''Well the metallic Alloys used in its construction are not as durable as the ones my company makes and its overall design is rather faulty if used in a combat situation and it appears to not posses many weapons or defense systems but still the Jets are a nice touch''Jen said looking at Johnny not very scared by his change in personality.''Anyways beside from that lets get to canter lot before its sun down and those horrid timber wolves attack again...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technomancer Incorporated (Private)   Technomancer Incorporated (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technomancer Incorporated (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2