OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Maven's Suite <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:14 am

"Y-Yes... Can do." He was feeling a bit hot and bothered, her appearance being all the more alluring in the small room where not too much air flowed. "I do actually have some... Chocolate ice cream... I'll get right on that to cool off- Er, refresh." And he'd deliver as promised, making a small banana split with chocolate, and coconut cream to top it off. He served it properly, but had trouble deciding which looked more enticing; The meal, or the mare.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:23 am

The mare gasped at the meal, it actually taking her mjnd off things at how delicously wonderful the preperations looked. She smiles warmly at Sugary, her sing-song voice thanking him, before taking a spoon and eating it in small, delighted bites.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:26 am

Sugary was pleased at the results, but the scent was still around. "Glad you like it... Please, take your time eating it. No rush to get it in you..." He snorted lightly and turned around, washing his face with the sink nearby to try and clear his head. "That... is very good cinnamon... And such luscious lips eating that cream..." He splashed quite a bit of water on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:31 am

Maven gets a view of Market's flank and blushes, her mind returning to its former state of depravity. She looks away, blushing furiously, and begins to sing softly under her breath. It was a rock song, uncharacteristically. For your reference, it's 'Alive With the Glory of Love' by say anything, which is a little explicit. She doesn't look him in the eyes while she sings.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:43 am

Sugary was every bit as large and muscled as ever when little Delphina stared, tail swishing a bit in anxiety to allow a brief but better view of what else he had with him to bare, and there was a lot of it. The music he did not quite recognize, but it had a vivid and vigorous beat. He turned around and moved closer to the table with a smile. "That's good music... I take it you really liked my ice cream, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 5:50 am

She blushes darker, "Oh you know. The view is very nice, the presentation is astounding, and the flavor... Thick, creamy, and delicious. An absolutely wonderful treat, monsieur~." She giggles a bit nd sets about eating it again, having not really had much of the delicious design.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:09 am

He shuddered again at the words, his groin starting to feel a bit of a pulse beyond the usual as he got a light smirk. "Goodness, by all means keep indulging yourself. You're my guest, and I'll do what I can to make sure all your needs are taken cared of. I... can't imagine you're feeling completely relaxed after all that today."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:18 am

She sighs, and nods, "And thus, we come to the real reason I'm here, I suppose. Market, there's something I need to tell you about the fluid they injected me with. It's something I actually know a bit about. It's a poison of sorts."

She sighs, "It was developed after or friend the Doctor captured me the first time to... 'study' my talents, yeah? It's the basis of his sickening research. I'm not hard to take alive, you understand. Not a lot of strength. Hire a goon, take me by surprise, and you can have me hogtied and delivered as fast as the deliver gets me there. However, once I get there it can be hard to keep me there. My voice, my talents, it can all have an effect. So if you want to study me, you need to subdue me."

She frowns darkly, "He developed a concoction of pheromones and chemicals to produce heavy effects of heat in me. These effects... they steadily grow over time. It can take... weeks? Months? to leave my system. There are two things that speed that process. One is a lot of fluids. The other is... well... it's heat. Ummm," she flushes darkly, "The other is... intercourse."

She suddenly becomes very interested in her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:30 am

Sugary stood very still as he got the full details for once, and now everything made sense to him about her condition, and her will to fight it so far. "Sheesh... This city really is that bad with its villain problems... And drug problems too from the looks of it." And he was very genuinely concerned about Delphina... he was also much closer to her, looking right at her. "So... Um... I gooooot... All of it. The stuffin-... The stuff you need, to get better... Lot's of fluids, yeah..." He really was trying to be helpful, and not jump on her after being in a constant exposure to her alluring scent.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:33 am

For a split second, both of Delphina's personas' displayed on her face, the magic of Maven, and the pony of Delphina, before she snagged him by the neck and kissed him deeply, closing her eyes. When she was done, she broke, breathing heavily and looking away. "I-I'm sorry. I should've... should've asked." She pushes the desert he made between them, pulling another stool next to her. "Maybe share, and work up to it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 6:57 am

Sugary groaned lightly at the kiss, finally having one thing out of the way, but halfway through it he got a bit nervous, if only because he didn't know how much of it was just the drugs and how much of it was her just being really horny because of the drugs till she finished. He savored the flavor a bit of course as he looked to her with a deep blush, and a very swishy tail. "No no, it's fine! Sh-Sharing, sure! I can do that!" And that moment, his idea of sharing was to take one bite of the ice cream... and return the favor with a kiss with flavor to share the sweetness between them as he kissed a bit more gently, before pulling away, chocolate dripping over the sides of his lips. "Um..." He was nervous now. Was he right to go with his nagging instincts...?
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 7:02 am

She blushes furiously and tucks her head, holding a hoof to her chest. "Th-thank you. I... I needed that." She leans on the counter and stares at him with a smile, "You're quite handsome. You know that?" She brushes some mane out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 8:40 am

He sighed softly, cleaning his lips and sitting down as well, staring back with a smile. "Yeah... You too... I mean, you're pretty! Not handsome! I'm handsome...! Er... I mean, thank you!" He was still very much flustered, and still rather close.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 4:16 am

She pulls him into another, far softer kiss, "You dork. Relax, I'm not going anywhere." She boops his nose teasingly and takes another bite of desert, before kissing him again to share in the same way he had earlier, blushing darkly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:06 am

He shuddered and chuckled after the first kiss, and then sighed wistfully just before the second one. He tried to hide it, but he snorted a fair bit lustily as he pulled away from the sweet kiss a second time. "Ah~... If you're not going anywhere, does that mean you'll be spending the night over?" Maybe it was his libido talking, or his form of logic, but either way the calm yet hintful tone he held meant that she was most certainly welcome to stay with him regardless of the outcome.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:09 am

She stiffles a laugh, "Unless you wanted to come home with me~ Though, there's substantially less to eat, from a substantially less talent cook. Then again, what your serving's already been prepared, hasn't it?" Her hoof trails it's tip down his chest, her breathing a little irregular and excited.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:04 am

He flicks his ears and tail at the touch, and as her hoof trails his chest, she might feel the heavy excited beating of his heart... as well as the very defined barrel chest he had. And the more she touched him, the more he looked to her as a whole, his gaze one of lust, his intentions that of affection as he leaned down to her cheek for a gentle nuzzle that began to give light kisses upon her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:08 am

She moans, slowly moving to his lap and pressing against him, her cinnamon perfume hanging around as the faintest hint, though her heat definitely growing. "C-can you carry me to the bed room? It's getting a little... a little hard to... breath," she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 6:55 am

He flinches a bit at the contact to his lap, her now being all the more closer to something else as she aroused him with her touch, voice, and smell. "... Yes. It's more cozy there, I promise..." The first thing he would do was to turn off the oven with magic as the bread was slightly burning by now given the neglect it got in recent moments, and then, with his own careful movements, got her to get on his back, and took his time getting to their room.

He choose his personal room, laying her down gently on his bed while making sure the windows were open. He then stood there, tall and large, vigilant, expectant, yet mildly hesitant. "... You're not... hurting from today, are you? From the drugs?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:30 am

She flushes and shakes her head no, "If it hurt, I would have something to focus on to stave it off longer. It's like a siren, singing silently and pressing against you until it's all you think about. A... seductive evil in the wrong hooves. Big... strong... hooves..." She blushes a bit as her legs part slightly. She gestures him come over, putting on her bedroom eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:06 pm

Sugary slowly moved forward at her beckoning, smiling lightly as her legs parted. He leaned down, nuzzling just over one of her stockings, stopping just before actually making contact with her fur as he slowly familiarized with her. He took in her scent rather well when his head passed over her nethers, and snorted warmly over her belly and chest, both arms by her sides on the bed as he loomed over her. His groin might be visible to her, not too far off from her nethers, as he looked to her, waiting for her to make the next move. Little by little, he'd build trust with the petite mare.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:08 am

Maven shivers at the implied contact, sighing as he passes over her sex. One of her hooves rests lightly on his shoulder, pulling him down for a kiss. She closes her eyes, face becoming slightly redder, before pulling back. "Market... do you have a, umm... Something to cover... it? I'm not... not ready for foals." She looks away, a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 3:32 am

He hummed at the contact and kiss, ears and tail flicking in excitement, but soon his breathing became a bit more subdued as she asked him something that certainly reigned his urges in a bit. "... Mm... Well, it's... A matter of trust with me..." He then chuckled, and followed up quickly on his words. "I mean magic! Of course... I have no tools, so only magic will cover for me... But to you it might feel like there's nothing going on..." He began to light up his horn with a pink hue in advance however, and as he did, he also made the lights in the room dim at his command. "... Just say the word." He leaned down to lick her chest affectionately for now at least; Long big tongue stroking her fur once before moving back up. If her sight were sharp enough, she might start to notice something white poke from the sheathe of his groin, and expanding a bit more as he remained above her, snorting softly.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 9:40 pm

Maven rests her hooves on his back. She brought him up to kiss him deeply, lips pressed close enough for him to feel the heat coming off her face. She breaks the kiss with a moan and looks him in the eyes with a seductive smile. "I'm ready, Sugar. Please..." She whimpers as the chemicals seem to advance a bit, gasping, "Fuck me!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 10:25 pm

A surprised neigh came from Sugary as Maven was rather blunt with her needs at the end, leaving him briefly startled before chuckling and moaning lightly back into a soft kiss on the lips before trailing down her body, cock starting to come out just a little bit faster. Her chest and belly got full attention this time between his kisses and light suckling, followed by gently but briefly stroking her teats with his tongue and suckling each before going lower; He didn't think making her wait too long was wise in her state as he also kept preparing his spell.

He shuddered a bit once his muzzle was close up to her nethers again, taking in another whiff of her heated scent. He looked to her and then right down to her nethers as his tongue came out to lick at her clit, then her netherlips, and then carefully prodded and pushed into her with it, moaning and humming lightly as he finally got a deeper taste for her; He'd occasionally snort out warm air against her nethers and wet teats while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maven's Suite <Private>
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next