OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)

Go down 
+10
Alpha P
Cynicalwhovian
Sir_Knightmare
Indicus
Brother Roga
Mr. Market
Syntavant
The_Pariah
WiserOdin032402
The Adept
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Indicus wrote:
Sir_Knightmare wrote:

"Sounds like fun to me."  She still was curious about the covered mechs, one never knows what interesting ideas are hidden behind simple shrouds.

The Marketplace was booming with activity shopkeepers and customers trying to beat each other in a game of haggling, people trying to get to a stall before the item they wanted was out of stock and even some auction like sales were going on for some things of various value to different people. One could smell different foods from another section of the Marketplace and if somebody was to go over there they could see that it was split into a few sections catering to different diets or tastes. The most notable was the omnivore and herbivore sections while another catered to gem eating dragons.

kiryuu smiled happily, examining the variety of wares available, wondering if there was something her unique diet could handle.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:05 am

Alpha would soon escape the mess of flashing and burning chemicals and make his way north towards the signs of activity. He wasn't going to let this just yet.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 4:09 am

Sandy quickly followed alpha. " I swear if their more chemical being thrown, someone going to get beaten up."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 2:33 pm

"Do you want me to come?" Dust asked, dropping the barrier once the three were a respectable distance away.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 3:40 pm

"Might as well, we going after the guy that try to kill you with targets, he's alpha and i'm sandy." Sandy introduce them self to the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 3:56 pm

For Indicus and Kiryuu, food was not lacking at all in variety. Wandering about the Expo could get tiresome, and nourishment was aplenty for all. Just be wary of experimental food recipe machines; Already, a filly was being rolled out looking as blue and round as a Blueberry for juicing.

(("Dummy!"))

Perhaps the trio going in pursuit of the odd signal may or may not feel it, but once again their approach would be watched very diligently by someone, somewhere in the crowd ahead, as they now passed by a display of several automatons to their left and right. Eventually, many of the automatons in the area would begin to act in a spastic sort of way as a faint sounding signal of sorts was sent out, forcing several of their creators and managers to shut them off. Some that weren't shut off were still acting normally, but some that were still active stopped spazzing and showing sudden changes one by one. The first of who was a fairly robust thread-legged short claw grab arms gray robot whose "head" was covered by a thick glass casing. It seemed to have been wandering around on its own, but now it was headed right towards the trio as the lights within began to spin with short circuit sparks coming out of it. "MONDAY. TUESDAY. WEDNESDAY. THURSDAY. FRIDAY. SATURDAY. SUNDAY." The automaton would keep repeating days of the week for some reason, looking rather lost.

The second would be a somewhat robust blue maid-like automaton with claw arms on three little wheels that had been cleaning earlier, but was now carrying a distinctly meek and slim middle-aged stallion with her arms. "Rosie!? Rosie, put me down! Someone help me!!" said the meek stallion in an oddly tacky attire.

"I'm gonna clean your clock!" stated the automaton in a distinctly firm feminine voice as she dashed right for the group with the stallion still in her firm grasp.

The third set to be affected would be a trio of chrome slim automatons on threads with tri-digit arms putting on a show, but were now "glaring" at the oncoming trio with their camera lens eyes. "Let's get em', boys!" said the one with a bowl-cut toupe and a punch glove cannon on its shoulder.

"I'll take the ugly one!" said the one with a frizzled mop toupe and a heavily modified party cannon on its shoulder.

"So all of them? Woopwopwopwopwopwop!!" said the one with a pointlessly placed bald-cap and a pie cannon... which he shot first right at Alpha.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 4:59 pm

As the trio walk followed the target. Sandy heard an all to filmier sound of cannon fire.
Sandy prep her air cannon and reflected the pie at an upward angle. Away from the fair and alpha.
"And we now have an robot army after us now, great."
Why am I not surprise.
"Run or fight I'm up for ether."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 4:36 am

Alpha was about to brace himself for incoming pies, but was saved by Sandy at the last second. "Thanks!" He says, running past her to the assaulting robots. He weaves through them, dodging pies and metal limbs as he he makes his way past. It was clear that whoever they were looking for was on to them, and they needed to be caught before they could get away again.
Back to top Go down
Sir_Knightmare

Sir_Knightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Kiryuu examined some of the various foods and snacks up for grabs before purchasing a few designed specifically for machines, fitting considering what she, herself is.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 6:06 am

Indicus after looking around purchased some Manticore jerky, among other food items to sustain himself till he got a proper meal later in the evening, he looked at Kiryuu and said, "Well that is about all the places I know about in the convention so I hope the tour helped in some way."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Dust, ignoring the pie, made a beeline for the maid robot, horn glowing as she tried to lock up its wheels via magic. "The fuck happened to the laws of robotics?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 pm

"You idiot! You missed!" said the bowlcut bot as it slapped the one with the baldcap.

"Ow! I was a victim of circumstance!" said the baldbot, pretending to be hurt.

"Just keep shooting! And you help me take care of miss blowhard!" The bowlcut bot fired it's extension punching glove right at Sandy's weapon to either knock it out of her grasp or grab it after giving orders to its companions, the force behind it being much sturdier and accurate than the pie cannon's.

"Sure thing, boss!" Mopbot seemed to be switching ammo within the cannon it held, and fired a capsule of unknown contents at Sandy's legs soon after.

"What a slave driver! Hmph!" Baldcap bot started to chase after Alpha and fire a barrage of one pie per second from behind. However, the larger one who had been charging static might've been slow, but as the pegasus got closer, the static field was released broadly as the glasshead bot tried to shock Alpha into submission.

"SURRENDER."

Meanwhile, Dusty had her own set of problems as even when the maidbot was forced to a halt, it still held a stallion in her grasp. "Careful, don't hurt Rosie!" He was still concerned over the maidbot, but it seemed it didn't care as much in return when it retaliated against Dusty by tossing the stallion right at her. "But don't let her hurt me either!!!" said he as he flailed his arms in the air, while the maidbot attempted to oil her wheels more so in an odd attempt to remove the magic keeping her still.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Ruby nodded and waited for the mare to retrieve her bits. "She's cute, isn't she?" she asked as she glanced at Divine who nodded and smiled.

"She is indeed... are you gonna take a shot?" she asked as she continued to stroke the Ruby's side comfortingly.

"I... might," she mumbled, staring at Razz as she trotted down the ramp, a small blush rising to her cheeks as she admired her new clothing, and how it accented her body. "O- Oh... Now I feel underdressed," she said, before nodding at her question. "Let's."

As they walked towards the lounge, Ruby smiled at Razz, a little nervous. "I didn't realise you had a wardrobe aboard Lulu."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 12:16 am

Sandy manage to pump her cannon before it was garbed by the boxing glove. "Get your mitts off my gun." She threat keeping her grip and pulling back.
Seeing the capsule coming her way she pulled on the spring fist with her metal arm. Using her heat ability. she heated the spring and torn the glove off.
She might not been able to dodge the  capsule but, she did manage to load the glove and fire it at mop head bot. "You next wise guy. even though your a robot you should fear me."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:59 am

Alpha dodged pie after pie as he ran. In reality, pies made quite poor projectiles. But as he came up to the glasshead, he needed to change strategies. He dashed quickly to the side, dodging another pie and grabbing a bottle of mustard and ketchup in each hand. He twirls them a moment before pointing them at baldhead and squeezing tightly, aiming a stream of condiments right for his visual receptors. He would have to bear with the static field interfering with his exoskeleton a bit, but nothing major.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 7:35 pm

"Mmhmm." She replied, nodding. "There's not much in there, though. Just some formal dresses and casual wear. And some shoes, of course." She giggled.

She swished her tail behind her as she walked. "I had it installed a while back, when I was making longer trips out and had to bring a change of clothes. I was getting tired of wearing the same plain old jumpsuit everyday."

She sighed happily. "But, yeah. I definitely recommend installing one. There should be somepony selling a room module for one around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Dust tried to catch the stallion via magic while still maintaining a hold on the wheels. "She'll be fine! Just don't go near her!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Sandy burning the punching glove left the bowlcut bot very annoyed and angry and the mophead bot toppled back as it caught the glove, but her legs would be covered with a very sticky residue when the capsule hit. "Fear you!? I'll teach you to be a wise guy with me!" The bowlcut bot charged right at Sandy full speed.

Alpha did a fine job in blinding the baldbot, but now he had one machine firing off in random directions and moving at random as it tried to clean itself. "Oh oh oh oooooh, my beautiful face! Just you wait till I getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" The other problem now was that the static field made a connection to the exoskeleton suit, and that was followed by the glasshead focusing it's static into more concentrated electric arcs meant to shock Alpha and short out his suit. He'd have to act fast...

As for Dusty, wanting to keep the stallion away from the maidbot was one thing, but the maidbot would then open up her chest and reveal an oversized muzzle for a vacuum cleaner... One that when turned on would start pulling on the two to come closer by force of wind. "Your fur looks dusty, come here so I can clean it thoroughly."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Ruby couldn't help but stare at Razz's ass as he eyes were constantly drawn back to it. Divine rolled her eyes and responded for her. "That certainly sounds interesting Miss Razz, we will have to look into it at some point," she said with a smile, flicking Ruby's hand.

RUby blinked and snapped out of it. "Oh, yes, we will... after we visit the lounge perhaps..." She mumbled, before giggling. "Well, I can assure you that you would look good in anything."
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:09 am

When the Bowl cut bot got close to sandy an smirk appeared on her face. As she reached out with her metal arm and grab the charging robot before pinning it to the ground. 
"So bowl head." *Opens a compartment on her arm. In the compartment was filled with tools. she Pulled out an mechanical screw driver and a blow touch. "What was that you called me?" She said before lighting the touch and began to disassemble the bot. head being last.
((and to give you an idea of what her face looks like. Last panel. but with sandy pyrtinker.))
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 5:16 pm

"O-Oh! Really?" She stammered shyly, blushing heavily at the compliment. She hugged her chest and her wings shuffled in nervousness. "Thank you. You, uh... Y-You'd look good too..." She smiled, hoping it'd calm her fiery cheeks.

'Ugh, really? Is that the best you've got?' She silently berated herself as she carried on walking beside them, butterflies dancing in her tummy. 'Why are you being so shy!? Tell her that you like her eyes or something!'

"I-I mean, uh... I... I really like your mane!" She whisper-shouted, before clamping her mouth shut in surprise. She blushed furiously as she fiddled with a lock of her own hair. "I-It's, uh... It's pretty. And stuff. Yeah..." She trailed off, giggling quietly in some attempt to come off as aloof.
Back to top Go down
Cynicalwhovian

Cynicalwhovian

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 11:52 pm

Dust magically picked up a piece of random debris, probably a loose part from a mech, and hurled it at the maidbot's midsection to try to jam the vacuum.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:38 am

Nova acted quickly by grabbing a large sized drink from a fleeing expo-goer and flung the fizzy beverage at the Glasshead. Hopefully that would cause a short circuit, or cause it to electrocute itself, right as he felt the arcs begin to tingle his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 2:44 am

(NOTE: Knightmare Demonbane is currently gonna be unavailable for a while longer as he is recovering at a hospital, but he did give me permission to use his characters as I saw fit in the meantime. So, don't fret over my somewhat generic control over Kiryuu, it's intentional to try and get some things moving. And yes, Knightmare was just injured, he'll be discharged eventually.)

Kiryuu seemed to have been enjoying Indicus' tour as she munched casually on a mechanical part she got for herself during it, and would show it better as she looked down to him with a smile afterwards, picked him up, and gave him a vice-grip of a hug against her great bosom out of gratitude, swaying from side to side. "Yes, thank you! The tour was very nice!" Indicus might have to try hard to gasp for air...

Sandy and Dusty were holding up just fine, as the maidbot did take in the piece of scrap with ease, but had failed to process it safely and ended up damaging itself on the inside and shorting itself out, briefly looking over to the stallion she had tossed earlier as it regained its senses. "... I'm sorry, Mr. Jetson. I think I need to nap now for your safety." And with it, it had forcefully shut itself down, freeing itself from control at least, and leaving the stallion to go and look after it after giving Dusty its gratitude.

Meanwhile, of the trio Sandy had mostly been dealing with, the one on the ground she caught was flailing as it got cut up, but it's limbs weren't especially powerful to fight her off and the threads only worked when standing. "Ow ow ow!! Not the face!! Hey, come help me, you two!!" As it called to its companions, they would rise and see, but didn't seem to try and stop her, coming close to one another and going for manually shutting down each other.

"Sorry, boss, we're not that insured!"

"We can have a nice chuckle about all this later though!" And with it, both shut themselves down... seemingly out of fear.

"You yellowbellied cowards!!" The bowlsut bot was now at the mercy of Sandy.

Alpha, however, was having no such luck. The automaton he was up against was a bit slow and bulky, but far from frail as the soda did little to stop it aside from briefly interrupting its sight, briefly giving Alpha a chance to move, but the energy arcs were not stopping yet as it began to wash its own tough glass. "NUISANCE." Its voice remained as imposing as ever.
Back to top Go down
Indicus

Indicus

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2015 3:03 am

The hug took indicus by surprise one moment he was standing just had finished up his small snack the next he had his muzzle buried in the bosom of a very grateful Kiryuu while being swayed side to side, and was taking every chance to inhale air before he was reburied, this was also in public much to his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mecha Show Expo! (Open)   Mecha Show Expo! (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mecha Show Expo! (Open)
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next