OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Odette was quiet for a while, before she sighed. "If... if I wasn't a soldier... I would be a chef... and I would... I would want to be loved," she muttered, stirring what little curry she had left. "I don't want to be alone in the world, but my name is far too beautiful for me..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 4:41 am

And now Sugary was truly perplexed with Odette as he just stared, not even touching the food for a moment. "... Wha...? This whole deal is about your name!? Who told you your name was too beautiful for anyone? I get being reserved, but this..." He hoped she'd be more clear on the matter, as he was slowly getting stumped.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 8:10 am

Odette blinked. "I mean, that's not all of it, but it's a part of it. Didn't I tell you this before? My name is so amazing, and I just... I just don't match it." She sighed and watched him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:45 pm

Deep down, he wanted to groan, but deeper down, he was truly amazed by what she was telling him. He thought to find out why she felt her name was so special, but figured he didn't have to go that far. "Garuda, a name is just a name... Yes, I find yours lovely, but a name alone will hardly ever make a lovely mare lovelier. You do that by yourself plenty as is... Or at least, I like to think you do. Honestly, I don't see what's so not-lovely about you.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 12:48 pm

"My face, my mannerisms... my general attitude. The fact I'm not exactly the most graceful of mares..." she shrugged and started to eat again. "And a name may be a name, but I do not deserve Odette."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:02 pm

He sighed, and gave in, lightly rubbing his mane in trying to figure out what it would take to try and change her mind before placing both hands on his lap and speaking confidently. "Okay... Why do you think you don't deserve such a name? Before you answer though, I want you to know one thing... As a stallion, I find you to be rather pretty, your cooking is delicious, and your worries about your name and your looks are adorable. Also, I think your devotion to soldier discipline is very admirable." By the end of his statement, he had a light and sincere smile; He meant every word.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:06 pm

She sighed and ponched the bridge of her nose. "Right, you're not a vampire... There are... families, major families of vampires. Each of these major families has a name. Isabelle's is Eternis for example. It's not the last name of the family, but it is significantly important. To be named after the family name is a huge honour, and the vampire should aspire to meet the ideals of the name. My family name is Odette, but I am neither graceful nor... wait, did you call me pretty?" Her entire train of thought derailed in an instant and she began to cough as she swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:24 pm

He smiled a bit more, thinking he was making some progress for a change. "Yes. You, are, pretty. Your perfectly lean figure and toned muscles seem flawless, your wings are well kept and look strong and healthy, your soft expression seems like it was sculpted out of marble, and... Aside from that time you challenged me to a fight, you've been very kind and polite. What more do you need?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Odette coughed and blushed, putting her plate in the sink. "Liar, I'm not pretty. I'm a failure to my name," she frowned, staring at him. "Prove it then. Prove that I'm pretty," she demanded, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Sugary was left stunned by Odette now that she was outright asking him to prove his claim, leaving him dumbfounded as he sat uncomfortably and lost his smile. "Ah... Well... I can't... I mean... Er..." He got up, trying to pace himself a bit on the spot as he kept scratching his mane. "Prove it how, exactly? I just told you why I think you're pretty, isn't me finding you attractive enough...? And I'm not just saying it to be nice, I really mean you're really that pretty."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 9:59 pm

"I don't know," she said, standing up. "I have no idea how you prove to me that I'm pretty... and I mean... I suppose..." she blushed a little and coughed.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:07 pm

He perked his ears up, giving her his full attention as he leaned a bit towards her. "Suppose what...? Come on, speak up, it bothers me you think less of yourself like this." He was willing to help, but his options were limited.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:31 am

"I suppose if you think I'm pretty I might be... you are pretty honest Milord..." she sighed and rubbed her jaw. "Do you really mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:04 pm

He smiled a little as he leaned back, placing his arms on his hips with confidence. "Garuda, you're one of the most beautiful mares I've ever seen. I won't tell you to flaunt your beauty if you prefer to keep reserved, but hiding it doesn't change the fact it's there... Now how many more times do I have to say it before you're convinced?" He raised a cocked brow by the end, but his tone had remained as calm and certain as it always was.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 11:53 am

Odette coughed and blushed a fresh, bright red. "My goodness, you really lather it on, don't you?" She asked as she took his empty bowl and placed it in the sink. "Well... I mean, if you said it one more time... I wouldn't be against it..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:11 pm

Sugary raised a curious brow, wondering if deep down Odette had wanted to be told she's beautiful for some time. Then, another thought came to mind; Something worth considering as he smiled more and walked a bit closer to her. "Then I'll say it... You're a very beautiful mare. You're gorgeous even... But do you feel beautiful yet?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Odette didn't step back, but her blush grew and she looked around nervously. "I mean... I want to... I guess... it would be nice..." she continued to mumble, fidgeting cutely.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Again, he pondered, and again, an idea came to mind. He walked closer still to her and extended an open hand for her as he did so. "... May I have your hand for a moment then?" If she did oblige, he'd lean down to kiss her hand, tenderly.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:32 pm

She stared at him for a moment, before extending her gently callused hand, squeaking in shock as he kissed it. "Wh- what are you doing?" She asked, though she didn't pull her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:37 pm

From the kiss, he raised his head slowly with a light chuckle, meeting eye to eye again. "A lovely kiss, for a lovely maiden... There aren't too many ways I can think of to make you feel beautiful, but this is one of them." He he didn't let go of her hand yet, but then again, he wasn't really holding it either. It was up to her to move anytime.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:39 pm

She blushed and hid her face with her free hand, still clearly content to leave her other one in his. "H- how did you get so good at this?" Shs asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:48 pm

He now had a light blush of his own, mostly because of how innocent their time together was right now, and because she was making herself even cuter before him without even trying. He then scrunched his muzzle at the question. "I didn't. It just feels right... Though some say I'm a bit of a sap..." His expression softened again, placing a second hand above hers and gently rubbing on it. "... I'd like to think a lovely mare at least deserves lovely gestures like this... But honestly, I'm hoping you'll see you don't have to give up on this, and still do what you like... Trust me, there are those who would happily spend time with you like this whenever you're not at work, even as a soldier."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Odette sighed, as cute as ever, and slowly pulled her hand free from his. "Well... you really know how to charm a mare, don't you... thank you for this, for calling me beautiful." She smiled, lips curving upwards and lighting up her face. "I think I could get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Success! Sugary finally got somewhere with Odette, and as the mare smiled a true smile, the stallion gleefully grinned. "Glad to hear it! And you're welcome, dear... Oh, hey, should we, uh... go get the others for dinner too, or do we just clean up and leave them the leftovers? Heh..." He looked around to the kitchen, willing to help clean up if need be.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Odette giggled and shrugged. "Ibthink they can organise their own dinner tonight..." she continued to smile as she pulled him into a gentle hug. "So... what now?" She whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next