OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:09 am

"Fine, I shall take a shower... where are your showers?" She asked, looking around the kitchen before returning her gaze to him. "By the by, the house seems nice..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:15 am

"Ah, thank you. And you probably noticed, but we only moved in very recently, so there's still a lot we need to clean up and organize... As for the showers, there's one in our bedroom, but I think I saw at least one more..." He hummed in thought as he looked down. "Ah... Well, just follow me, I'll try to take you to it, unless you really really wanna use the other one." And so, he'd move about while urging her to follow...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:19 am

"No, I'm sure I can find my way to your bedroom shower. I will go by sound," she said, saluting to him before trotting off with the gentle clanking of armour.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 am

He'd wave casually back at her with a smile, finding her dedication as a soldier to be of some odd charm as he left her be and thought to make fruit salad with a light coat of honey for the mares and himself as he began to chop and toss in a bowl in content waiting...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:34 am

Odette raised an eyebrow at Isabelle and Venus, rolling her eyes at them before stepping into the bathroom. Isabelle giggled and prodded Venus. "Wanna play a little prank?"

Venus nodded and slid out of the bed quietly. "Of course sweetie~" she whispered, creeping towards the bathroom.

Odette whistled as she showered, unaware of what was going on. When she emerged, she looked around for her armour, confused. Instead of the pile of steel, a neatly folded pile of clothes were sitting there.

Isabelle and Venus darted into the kitchen, hiding behind Sugary in anticipation. "Protect us," they cried in unison.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 10:59 am

Sugary had been done with the salad, but before he got to offer any to Isabelle and Venus, he was more distracted by the sudden speed they came by with their simple dresses. "Protect you from what...? Why are you hiding behind me like fillies? ...!! Gals, where's Garuda?" And he was sure he felt a presence approaching, one that would make him look towards the likely approaching mare in question...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:04 am

The presence he felt revealed itself to be Odette, who stalked down the stairs with all the deadly grace of a lioness made tenfold. Dressed an extremely girly, extremely pink and extremely frilly dress, as well as white stockings and pink heels, the fierce anger she radiated was at complete odds with her clothing.

She darted forward, disappearing and reappearing in front of the stallion. "Move Milord. Justice must be served."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 11:56 am

Sugary scrunched his face as Odette stared him down, mostly since he now realized what the other mares had done to her. He struggled not to smile as he found it all rather humorous, but her face made it hard to even try. The only thing he could come up with was to try and divert her wrath as he picked up the bowl of fruit salad and show it to her. "...Before justice is served, how about a serving of salad...?" His poker face was awful, but he had nothing else to rely on at such an absurd moment.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:03 pm

Odette glared at him, and then the duo hiding behind him, then back to him. She glared at the salad, but her nostril twitched and she sighed. "Fine. Salad first. Then justice." She continued to glare at him as she waited for her salad.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm

He still had a scrunched up muzzle for a while as he quickly nodded and levitated a bowl and fork over as he didn't dare move out of her way lest the mares actually did get into a scuffle in their kitchen. Playful or not, he didn't look forward to fixing up their new home already.

He added a very full serving in a bowl, and offered it to Odette as he hoped it was enough to calm her down while he smiled with rosy cheeks since he still found it all humorous. "Wonderful! Here you go!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:31 pm

She took the bowl, frowned at Isabelle and Venus and stomped over to the couch, sitting down in a floof, her dress fluffing outwards. She growled and dug into the salad hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Sugary contently watched as Odette made her way to the couch, and immediately turned around to look down at the other two in a whisper. "What have you done!? Did you force her into that dress or something!? She looked like he was gonna tear my head off! Both of them even!" He tried to keep a straight face, but was failing.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 12:55 pm

Isabelle giggled and glanced at the mare on the couch. "We may have taken her armour and replaced it with that... it was a little prank is all. And I can tell you're about to burst into laughter," she whispered back quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2015 1:26 pm

He looked like he was about to say something to the mares, but then glanced over to Odette to double check, and then look back at them to say something else. "... Wait, I'd understand if she only put the dress on, but what compelled her to wear the stockings and heels too? Is she trying to hide her body that badly?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:08 am

"Two things you have to understand about Odette, Sugary," Isabelle murmured in his ear. "Firstly, she despises showing off her feminine side. Particularly dresses like that. Second, she is a completionist. Even though she hates that outfit, she refuses to soil it by leaving it uncomplete."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

He nodded slowly, but was now giving them a level stare. "Uh huh... Quirky. But how exactly do you intend to make it up to her? She looked really upset, and I don't think my salad alone will be enough. And she already took a shower, so I doubt she'll just cool off..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 am

"Hmmm? Oh, she'll get us back no doubt. I do believe we have reignited our old prank war, wouldn't you sat Venus?"

"Oh indeed Isabelle, I would say that this could end poorly for all of us," Venus giggled, kissing them both cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:29 pm

Sugary looked slightly agape at the two with a cocked brow and a light slump, but composed himself a bit after the kiss. "... So this isn't new...?" He then looked to Isabelle with even more pronounced cocked brows. "That explains Groin on Ice at least... Makes me wonder if mischief is another common vampiric trait." He sighed, and gave them both mildly bemused stares as if they were fillies. "And I hope when you say all of us, you don't include the house itself at least, we still haven't cleared things up as is." Oddly enough, he was now less worried about their well being and simply didn't want what he thought of as an old playful friendship to break the house in two... or three. "Still... Bit of a shame she hates showing herself off even a little bit; She's as stunning as you two are."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 10:20 pm

"Hardly," Isabelle giggled, kossing him gently. "And I apologised for that didn't I?" She asked, nuzzling him apologetically. "Not sure if it's a common one, but it might very well be..."

Venus shook her head at his question. "Don't worry Sugary, the house will be fine," she purred and mibbled Isabelle's neck.

Isabelle smirked and glanced at the mare, who had finished her salad and was glaring at the trio from across the room. "Oh, we know she is. She just refuses to see it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:20 am

Sugary eased up a bit more as Isabelle nuzzled him, though he still got a strong mischievous vibe from her and Venus. He also got a distinct feeling Odette was hardly in a good mood yet as he felt like her eyes were trying to stab him in the back. Even more so when he looked at all the mares and tried to bring up something else to focus on as he began to serve salad for himself. "Ah... Anyway, don't forget to eat up while there's time... We still need to be ready to meet with Celestia later, don't we?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:33 am

Odette sighed and stood up, unintentionally sauntering over to the group and placing her bowl on the bench. "I would like some more salad please," she muttered, eyes shooting daggers at the pair of mares who simply giggled.

Isabelle nodded and grabbed a bowl for herself and Venus, placing them next to Odette's.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 2:52 am

Sugary nearly flinched when Odette suddenly came over and asked for more food, but then there was nothing more happening, so he smiled a bit and went along with things as normal as he served up more for her. "Well, glad you like it... And now that we're all gathered here, I think now is the perfect time to decide how we'll meet with Celestia, right? Frankly, even after the first meeting, I'm still unsure what I'm supposed to do."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:07 am

Odette took her bowl and stomped back over to her seat, sitting down and chewing the salad gratefully.

Isabelle shrugged as she took her bowl. "Well, I mean, you are the soon to be King... so you're gonna have to get used to this sort of thing," she said before chewing her food.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:53 am

Sugary was gonna nod, but soon stopped and looked at Isabelle with a slightly lighter color tone to his body. "W-Wait, I'm not used to this yet! At least tell me some tips!? I got nothing planned for the meeting, don't tell me you expected me to plan for all this now..." He hoped she was playing a joke on him, for he was seriously at a loss for ideas regarding such an important event.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 5:56 am

"You'll be fine Sugary. Besides, you're not King yet, so all you have to do is look regal. If Celestia asks you a question, answer it from the heart, not how you perceive a king would answer it," she smiled and kissed him comfortingly. "I'll be right by your side the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 13 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 42  Next