OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:20 pm

Cadance and Sugary both rolled their eyes, though while Cadance was lightly chuckling to herself, Sugary felt that Sakura might have over done it that time... But all seemed well as the Princess didn't seem any more upset, and waved them away from her throne. "What an odd couple... But maybe seeing them again soon will be nice change of pace." She thought.

"Just barely, I'd say... I get being curious, but what were you thinking bringing that up!?" Sugary whispered back at Sakura, though the tone of his voice was less that of anger and more of outstanding incredulity.

When they finally exited the castle, he seemed more at ease, still holding onto her hand. "... Say, I was thinking now would be a good time to get those extra ingredients I was talking about... I thought it might be nice to try making a few treats with local toppings too... What about you? Do you have any favorite treats?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:19 am

Sakura merely grinned and stayed silent. She followed beside him until his last question. "I like mangoes, if that helps."She shrugs, then hugs his arm gently. She obviously enjoyed the chat with Cadence.

Eve was about done in her shower, and was now getting dressed back in her skinny jeans and her blouse, leaving her mane wet as she wandered to the deck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:13 pm

"Mangoes, eh? I think I still got dried mangoes in storage, so I won't need to get more of those... Now let's see what we can get from here..." On their way back through the town, they would stop by several produce stalls and a general store. Sugary would be rather pleased to see each fruit and vegetable he picked here and there. Aside from some pasta and spices he bought as well, he'd pass by a shop for general pastry and treat making, seeming especially pleased as he browsed and picked the ingredients needed. Sakura, meanwhile, would get some attention towards her, but unlike in Ponyville, almost all that saw her would do so in a positive light. Many of the Crystal Ponies had yet to travel away from their home territory so she was gazed upon with a fair bit of admiration and curiosity.

Carrying and levitating the bags full of extra supplies, he walked with a fair bit of mirth, quite satisfied with his purchases. "My my, all the food here is really healthy looking! I guess the area being rich in minerals and the soil very fertile wasn't just rumors. Can't wait to taste this harvest..."

As they approached the Black Mambo once more, he spotted Eve above the deck and called out to her. "Hey, Eve! We're back! Brought more food too! What've you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:41 pm

"Nothing much! Took a nap!" She waves at them and goes back into the ship to greet them properly. She was glad to see them back, and hoped they had fun.

Sakura had simply stayed quiet the entire time, waving to ponies who stared, blushing softly. She enjoyed all the attention, but was glad when they got back to the ship, so her friend did not make an appearance. She really got flustered when given too much attention.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:06 am

Sugary had later entered the airship along with Sakura and very quickly met up with Eve, by which point he showed her some of what he got. "We're gonna be eating very well for the next few weeks for sure... By the way, do you have anything you wanna talk to me about regarding tomorrow's mission? I certainly have a few things to ask you and then some."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:11 am

Sakura kissed Sugary on the cheek. "I'ma go shower~" She slips off, hips swaying hypnotically as she moved.

Eve nodded. "I have several, but I will answer yours first." She stared after Sakura. "She seems very…friendly…" She said, the gestured for him to lead the way. "Let's go find some seats before we begin talking."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:18 am

He'd stare a bit at Sakura as she walked the way she did, then turn towards Eve still smiling a bit. "Fair enough. Follow me for a moment..."

He first went to the storage room to keep some of the dry foodstuffs there before going over to the kitchen and began to store the rest of the items in the icebox and cupboards as he urged her to sit down at the small table for 4 while he spoke. "First off... How long have you been a mercenary yourself? What sort of career examples do you think you could share with me? Also... And this is important... Have you ever... lost control...? I might be getting a little comfortable having you around, but a curse is still a curse... I need to know if I can really trust you. And in the event I can't... I'd like to know what it is that I should do to stop you if there is an alternative that you know of... Please, understand my concern. I really do want to think you're always in control, but... Well... You know..." His voice got a little low near the end as he looked at her, but was nonetheless waiting for answers.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:31 am

"I have been a mercenary for over a hundred years. I am a warrior, I fight in place of diplomacy. I only come close to losing control around Diamond Dogs, I have a bad history about them…" She idly presses a finger against her facial scar. "I can control myself perfectly at any other time. I am very reliable. Do not worry, few Dullahan surpass their mindless killing instincts, as I have, so you are speaking to one who has a lot of selfcontrol."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Sugary listened quietly, and sat down with Eve. He wasn't particularly surprised at how long she had actually been undead, but nonetheless was certain there was quite the history there to tell. "100 years... I had a feeling you were lying about your age, but... Nah, I won't pry. Not yet at least... Alright, I'll take your word for it. Now I believe you had a few questions for me? Oh, yes... I take it you'd rather I didn't refer to you as ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Eve nods. "Are you a good fighter? If so, what style of fighting do you do? Do you rely on your physical strength or your magic?" She asks, eyebrow raised. She seemed only interested in his combat capabilities. She sat back, relaxed.

Sakura soon got back right about when Sugary would finish answering Eve. "Hey~" She was wearing her pants and nothing on her upper body, tank top in her hand, towel hanging from her neck strategically to hide her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:32 am

As he was about to answer, he noticed Sakura as she came in and quickly noticed she wasn't fully covered. He didn't particularly mind himself; In fact, he liked it. But he truly had to wonder if Eve was alright with it. "Hey there. You sure it's wise to leave yourself like that with a guest we barely know?" He chuckled a bit, but then re-focused on answering Eve.

"I was considered a Veteran by my peers back at the guild I'm originally from. My lessons were formal and informal. I'm proficient in close range weaponry and brawling, but of course there is always my magic on top. I can assure you, these muscles come from long years of working out, while my basic magic lessons coming since before even that. I've had time to learn and practice. I do, of course, usually prefer to make use of all I have in moderation for best results. I am not lacking on either side, but even then I never forget to rely on my wit most of all. I'm sure you can agree how important that is." His voice was at a normal tone. Not a hint of hesitation as he spoke. He was rather confident in his training.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Eve nodded. "I have no formal training, but I have learne through experience how to balance magic and physical strength to provide the best results." She stares at Sakura after she finishes speaking. Staring at two things in particular. She did not blush now, only raised her eyebrow, seeming more at ease with Sakura.

The treemare grinned. "Like what?" She pulled away the towel for a moment before returning it, revealing her breasts for a mere moment, pretending to adjust it. She sat down and leaned into Sugary lightly, setting her tank top onto the table. "Getting boring around here, can I cuddle with you tonight?" She asks softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:00 pm

Sugary acknowledged Eve's experience with no further input for the time being, focusing on Sakura and her playfulness for the time being with a broad smile as he leaned to her in return. "You know what I mean, I don't need to say it... That said, I did warn you that I'd have work to do once in a while. We might be busy doing our work for weeks as far as I know, but if we're lucky, we should be done before meeting the princess again. I really look forward to speaking to her again..." He then nosed her cheek lightly some more afterwards and spoke with a softer voice. "And yes, we can cuddle... As if you really needed to ask... But keep in mind, Eve and I will start work early tomorrow. We'll be out in the fields before sunrise even. So don't be surprised if you don't see us for a long while... On that note, anything you'd like me to get ready for you? How about you, Eve? We still got several hours before sleep. Personally, I'd like to wash some of the clothes and sheets. If you got anything dirty, make sure to give it to me."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:08 pm

Eve nods. "Will do." She stands an walks out, saying she was going to take a nap.

Sakura, as soon as Eve leaves, kisses Sugary happily. "Can I get a little attention before ya go~" She asks sultrily, looking at him with bedroom eyes. She really jus wanted to spend a little qaulity time with him before he left, and figured he would enjoy some fun before work anyway. She nuzzled him and kisses him again.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:29 pm

"Heh... It's still a little early... But alright..." Sugary blushed lightly at the extra attention he was getting from Sakura, and returned her affection with his own by urging her over to sit on his lap while facing him and pulling her in for a lingering kiss as he caressed her back and her head, slowly rubbing at the base of the small branches she had which only now did he give more attention too. Eve didn't seem like she'd be out from her room yet, so he figured he could start setting the mood in the kitchen in the meantime as he happily began to fulfill Sakura's request.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:39 pm

Sakura sat so eagerly, and enjoyed every touch, especially to her branches, letting out a quiet moan. She moved her hands across his chest, and rubbed his thighs gently and sensually, quietly licking his cheek while her towel fell away, and she pressed her chest to his face as she sat up a little straighter. Her hands slid up under his shirt, and she rubbed the small of his back.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:59 pm

He chuckled with mirth while his mouth was closed as she practically buried his muzzle between her breasts. He liked the way she felt him over with her bark-like yet soft hands, and felt it was a bit of a kink the more he realized he was being intimate with a being that was seemingly part mare, yet something altogether different which spiced it up a bit by default; He wondered if she felt the same way about him in that regard.

He kept caressing her head still, while his other hand eventually would wander down to her own thighs and firmly caress them and her flank over the pants she wore. He'd also slowly begin to kiss and then lick between her breasts, focusing more on the space between but also giving a good lick under her breasts once in a while along with the occasional pleased moan and warm breath that came with it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:42 am

Sakura moaned happily, but quietly, restraining herself. One part of her began to make itself known, bulging her pants, wanting free of it's prison. She looked down at it then at him, eyes pleading. She gently moved one hand to her zipper and toyed with it, her extra part making it uncomfortable. She used her other hand to keep rubbing his back as she awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:56 am

He fairly quickly got the message she was trying to give him given her claims and his experience with her thus far. The arm that was on her thigh moved over to the zipper and unzipped her pants for her while the other hand made its way and began to wander under the now open pants to lightly caress and fondle her member as he eased it out for her. During this time, he began to lightly lick her nipples as well. He wasn't helping her to take off her pants just yet though as he didn't want to fully disrobe her in the kitchen, but rather in his room as he pleasured her further.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:12 am

Sakura moned, her shaft being the most sensitive part of her, besides her feelings. It hardened rapidly, stopping between her hooters. When he had first seen it, she had been curled up in the bed while masturbating, but now he would get a very close look, closer than when he had touched it in the shower. It was right by his face now, the roots wiggling gently. She panted, need in her eyes as she bit her lip. Her hands now went up to his shoulderblades and massaged them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:58 am

Sugary took a close look at Sakura's member for a moment as he kept stroking the base of her shaft with the same hand, his own pants beginning to bulge a bit out of the excitement. He was rather curious about those peculiar roots, and wondered if what he felt when he had his own member inside of her to be similar to what he was seeing now as he recalled that certain plants and trees reproduce by entwining their roots, but was perhaps thinking on it a bit too much before he looked up at her briefly. "You know, you're gonna have to tell me a little more about those roots of yours later on. But first..." He grinned at her as he tentatively stuck out his tongue a bit and licked a few of the roots on her tip in one curiosity filled lap, getting a taste of her to see if it was any different than the rest of her thus far. He had to admit, there was quite the kink in doing something he never thought he'd actually do to a stallionhood, much less one that had an unfamiliar look as hers.

Giggling a little after the lick, he kissed her neck hungrily, stopped stroking her, held onto her as he got up from the chair along with her while urging her to hoist onto him, held her clothes and towel with levitation and took them all with him to his room carefully, closed the door, sat on his bed along with her while setting the clothes and towel onto the other bed, and then went back to giving her member light licks and lappings.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:09 am

Sakura had gasped loudly at the first lick, then gripped him hard as she was carried along, but devolved into moans at the repeated licks. She fell back, panting heavily as pre already leaked from her tip, knowing it and her shaft would taste pleasantly sweet. Her shaft stood tall and proudly flared, roots wiggling ever so slightly when stimulated by his tongue. She gasped out a word, and hoped he remembered when she said about her pregnancy chances, but she still wanted him to keep playng with her tool.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:10 am

Each lick to her member and her pre-cum was like candy to him with how sweet it was. And like his namesake, he did in fact have a sweet tooth to match his desire for her as he licked and sucked up her unusual jizz more and more each time as he got used to it, the taste, and the act itself. Eventually, he was practically sucking it up from were it came out of directly more often than not, giggling a bit as he looked at her, as well as occasionally licking and suckling on her roots individually or small bundles.

It was truly an unusual experience, but he welcomed it as shown by his continuous attention to her. At some point, he'd kiss her to share her taste and jizz with her, pull back, and try to speak with her as he slowly began to grind his own bulge against her while still stroking her own shaft. "Aahh~... Hey~... You said you wanted to try something tonight~... Wanna do it now~?" Right after the question, he kept staring at her as he went back to treating her shaft like candy.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:50 pm

Sakura, until this point, had been pretty passive, but now she weakly stopped him. Panting heavily, she stripped herself, erection getting in the way at every second and throbbing angrily as more pre spilled out. She scooted back a little, then took a few deep breaths. "Do you…have any condoms?" She was still panting, but was staring at the saliva coating most of her tip. Hidden by the handful that were her semen factories, her marehood was soaked, dripping lightly. She looked up to him, her blush deep, her eyes full of lust, smile warm. "I want you to…rut me again…but, I woulld not…mind a little more…attention to my extra part…"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:05 pm

It took him a moment to answer, not because he was lost in lust for her, but rather was trying to recall a few things before he responded earnestly. Though it was clear he wanted this just as much as she did. "... Condoms, no... I did review a particular spell last night though. It's not like I just forgot your warning... If you're willing to trust me, I can use that and we can keep going... If you don't, we'll have to put it on hold for now till I can get some from the castle town... So what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next