OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:51 pm

Sakura nodded softly. "O…Okay…I trust you…" She scooted back and sat up slightly. She smiled softly at him and waited. She thought of the last time they did it, and did not want to worry like that a second time. She blushed lightly and smiled at him. "I apologize if I am a bit nervous. I do not trust magic that well if it is not nature magic."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:53 am

"I getcha... But I'm no second rate magician, that's for sure... Just give me a moment..." He took off his shirt, and very carefully placed his hands over his bulge and the base of his member as his horn began to glow. The spell might have seemed to take a while as a full minute passed with him making energy flow onto himself within himself to make sure the spell was stored correctly and appropriately. Once done, he looked up at her again, affectionate lust still as present as ever in his eyes.

"... Done... Now we can keep going... So where do you wanna take this next~? Wanna try your idea now~?" He emphasized his question about her idea from the night before by deliberately grinding some more with his bulge under the pants he was wearing onto her nethers.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm

"Well, err, I was thinking of you rutting me, but…concentrating on…it." She blushed even harder, and lightly brushed her hand over her sheath, playing with herself quietly. She really did want to just have him suck her off, it being a rare experience for her, but she felt that would not be fair. "And I am no ordinary mare, your magic may be ampified when it comes into contact with me.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:04 pm

"Hm hmm~... Alright, I think I got it... Just let me do one more thing first. But I need to you to take your pants off too." He urged her to stand for a moment, even helping her stand after the licking and fondling he had given her so as to make sure she kept balance as he finally unbuttoned and unzipped his own pants, and lowered them and his underwear down to his knees as he finally let out his eager member. He began to stroke it to make it harden more now that it was no longer restrained by his own clothes, and shook it a little while making sure she was looking at it when he did with a light smirk. "Whenever you're ready, try sitting on me again~." He kept stroking and moving his member, this time purposely pointing the flared tip of it over to her own nethers in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Sakura had enjoyed getting his help, dropping her pants and panties quickly. She stared at his shaft quietly, then sat on the bed, facing him, spreading her legs while beckoning him closer. Her thighs were slightly wet, likely from her marehood, which was barely visible from under her testicles. She smiled softly. "Hope you know I don't mind it rough~"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:16 pm

"Not what I had in mind, but..." Sugary was a tad disappointed that he didn't get to do what he intended, but wasn't bothered by it. So long as things went well between them, there would be plenty of chances to try out different things over time. He removed his pants and underwear fully, got up, and gently pushed her onto the bed face up as he leaned over her and loomed above her while rubbing his member and testicles with her own. "A little rough... Sounds good, but stop me if I over do it, alright?"

He leaned much closer to kiss her gently while still rubbing on her before pulling away, moving back and lining up his tip with her nethers while his tail flicked in excitement, and pushed it in slowly with mild thrusts.  When he pushed in about one third of his member into her, he grabbed onto her cock near the tip with one hand and gave it a light squeeze as he began to stroke it quickly while pushing the rest of his member in one go almost quickly, punting her testicles in the act and leaving it all in for now while grinding slowly, and then leaning forward again to kiss her while forcing his tongue into her mouth to wrestle with her own.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Sakura, throughout this extremely pleasurable situation, had merely moaned and squeaked audibly, enjoying it and kissing back with a passion to rival any. She moaned happily into the kiss, her hands gripping the sheets hard, eyes closed. She panted and moaned his name gently as she broke the kiss. "Ooh~" Her mane shifted, petals flowing about, with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 am

Hearing her moans was all the proof he needed that he was not overdoing it so far. The more she'd moan and call out his name, the more he'd smirk in delight and even giggle a little once in a while, especially after seeing what her petals were doing. There was a time and place for subtlety, and this was not it as they had gone straight from the teasing to the somewhat rough sex, or rather, the would-be rough sex as they were getting started.

He had been grinding at first but eventually did make thrusting motions as she had expected. He'd pull out halfway, and back in a bit hard and faster each time as time went on. Eventually he'd stop kissing her and move onto the next part of the session by adding magic as promised.

The first thing he did as his horn began to glow was to make his hands warmer still. How much more intense she might feel it on her body in turn, he would find out soon enough as he kept stroking her member with one hand, still squeezing it while stroking it vigorously, while the other grasped her testicles and fondled them firmly. On top of that, he'd make an extension of his will through his magic by 'grasping' her breasts with it as it covered them in a semi-visible and equally warm pink veil of pure energy that would tug, squeeze, and lightly twist on her nipples once in a while as well. To finish off his current efforts for her, he once again place his lips on her cock, suckling hard on the sweet taste of it and any of her cum she had coming out by now, occasionally nibbling right under the tip for good measure as he looked back at her with a hungry look of lust in his eyes for her.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Sakura had moaned loudly from the now-rough fucking, gasped from the warmth against her rather large shaft and weighty orbs the squealed in absolute delight from the magical touch to her breasts and the feeling of his lips and tongue. She looked up at him, equally if not more lusful than he. She obviously enjoyed it, and wanted more of this amazing sex that only Sugary was giving him. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, feeling better than she had ever felt in her life.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:31 am

At a certain point, he was snorting and neighing once in a while as a sign that he was slowly reaching the breaking point in the fairly straightforward bucking he was giving her. The sound of her moans and her stare urging him to try and take it up a notch.

He slowed down briefly as he let go of her member and testicles as he grabbed her and pulled her up from the bed while raising one of her legs as he moved her sideways to get her to not face him. Once he would've managed to get her to 'stand', he would semi-force her to stand on her right leg as he held up her left leg with his left arm straight up and grasping and groping her breasts interchangeably with his right hand while holding her in place with his right arm. He'd then use his magic again to wrap her entire shaft and testicles in the warm magic he had used earlier and practically manipulated it as though all of it was being rubbed off at once while the testicles got fondled a little more roughly. Once he'd managed to get her into position, he'd go on bucking her with quick hard thrusts, and giving her neck hard suckles and hickies, grunting and snorting further as he'd eventually got closer to his climax.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 am

Sakura had never once expected to ever feel pleasure intense as the ecstasy she was currently feeling from Sugary. She came, hard, her fluids splattering his shaft and painting her neck and chin, her own hands holding her shaft between her knockers, at least a liter of cum spilling from her cum factories, spurt after spurt as she clamped down on his cock, internal muscles milking him for all he had. She had cried out in bliss from her orgasm, eyes rolled up as she rode the orgasmic high for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:21 pm

A broad smirk would show up on his face once she let everything lose all over. It was messy, it was crude, and he was loving every second of it as some of her juices that splattered on her hit his face a bit as well, giving him a chance to lick some more of the oddly sweet jizz out of his mouth and her as he kept forcefully thrusting for a little while longer. Of course, being clamped upon would soon send him over the edge too and finally, along with subdued neighs, snorts, and grunts, he pushed and grinded as he climaxed at last into her.

It was at this point that the spell he had cast earlier would take full effect as the sperm was forced to not perform as intended and ignore any sort of attempts at fertilizing while expending their energy away faster than normal just moving about wildly. Of course, the only thing she would actually feel out of this is a slightly warm tickling sensation during the spells effects until all the sperm were to eventually waste away.

Slowly, but surely, he'd stop using any more of his grasping magic on her to let her get a rest after what she had just gone through. The session might not have been a very long one, but it was somewhat on the rough side nonetheless, and he wasn't about to keep pushing it. He'd keep his member inside of her for now, rather liking the feeling as well as the sensation of the delayed spell himself, while carefully placing her raised leg back down. Still holding onto her, the grasp he had on her let up a bit to just hold onto her rather than groping her, rubbing her belly with steady strokes, and still licking some more of the jizz and gently nosing her neck as he began to calm down as well.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Sakura moaned groggily and happily as she felt him climax, then just went completely limp besides pulling him into a happy hug, accidentally putting his face into her neck, right where most of her own fluids had splattered. She giggled as if still in her high, then released him, trying not to completely pass out just yet.

There was a firm knock at Sugary's door. "Next time either soundproof it or keep it down!" Eve's voice groggily shouted, as if tired.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:36 am

Sugary hardly minded having some more of her jizz on his face. They were both messy, and a part of the room was messy. In an odd way, he still managed to find the gesture to be tender in its own way given what Sakura meant to do. He then began to chuckle and laugh heartily the moment he heard Eve knocking and complaining at their door. "Hah... E-... Eve... Wait a minute... Sorry about the noise... But could you place any used or dirty clothing in the basket and leave it outside the room...? I still need to clean up later..."

Soon after, his own words registered in his mind as he realized that he also had to clean up his own bed and room. And then, or course, were the two of them still held gently together and covered in fluids. "Hm... Sakura...? I think we should wash up a bit... Wanna take another quick shower...?" She gently kept holding onto her and caressing her as he spoke softly into her ear, nuzzling her cheeks afterwards and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:39 am

"Y…Yeah…Let's do that…" She panted heavily, and released him gently, slowly scooting to the side and standing up, wobbling a little and giggling as she looked to Sugary, as if waiting for him or for some help. "A bit messy…wasn't I…?" She smiled, happy, and she seemed a little euphoric.

Eve had not answereed, instead just doing so and going back to her room, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:23 am

Sugary slowly pulled out of her while Sakura moved, though never fully let go of her as she still seemed tired or worn out to him as he now slowly let his own member settle back down. He chuckled and smiled in return to her comment. "Yeah... But it was nice, right? I don't mind the mess if it is."

Afterwards, he gently urged and held onto her as they made their way out of the room, opening the door carefully and looking at the bathroom to make sure Eve wouldn't see them like this right away. He also noticed that she complied with his request, which he was grateful for. "You know... With Eve here, we really ought to keep it down if she's resting..." said he to her in a hushed voice as he levitated their miraculously clean enough clothes to change back into again they had earlier, as well as the towel to dry off, or at least hold, their still remaining fluids on them to keep from messing up the floor as they got into the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the water to let it run cool, and very carefully get inside with her under the water while placing the rest of their belongings nearby.

For the time being, he simply hugged her close by the waist, nosing her cheek and letting the water just run as it was to cool the both of them off before doing anything else. "Aaahh~... That feel good?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:19 am

Sakura leaned into Sugary as they went to the bathroom. She smiled. "Nah, let her listen, I bet it'll drive her crazy." She grinned, then was happily pulled into the shower. She began to wash her mane first, getting into a regular showering routine as she bumped flanks with him. "Always fun to tease someone else." She grins playfully and kisses him as her hands begin washing her neck and chest.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 am

Sugary chuckled as he kissed Sakura tenderly soft in return as he also began to help her wash herself off. "Keyword: Tease. If we actually keep this up, it might end up torture... I'd rather not annoy either of my guests... Well, my guest..." he paused as he leaned forward for another kiss before speaking again. "... And my lover... ... ... You know, she's actually very old. She even claims to have been a mercenary for far longer than I... I'd like to think we can show her respect and let her rest when the Madam needs it, don't you...?" He then smiled, seemingly about to chuckle to himself. "Eh... Don't tell her I said Madam... That aside, I'm sure we can spend intimacy quietly enough... Kinda like we're doing right now, eh?" He got a sponge from nearby, lathered it up, and began to wash her back for her while still looking right at her up close with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 am

Sakura grinned. "I might just tell~" She said teasingly, then smiled as he washed her back. "Thank you." She said before moving on to her abdomen, cleaning thoroughly before slowly beginning to massage and lather the soap around her crotch, then beginning to wash her shaft very slowly, other hand going to her balls and washing those, then she pulled her hands away and began to wash her own rump slowly and teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:35 am

He smirked a bit playfully, rather enjoying the company and the moment. "I'd rather you didn't~... And you're welcome." While the water did plenty on its own, he still began to wash off himself more thoroughly with soap. Then, noticing she was seemingly intentionally washing herself sensually, he decided to display himself a bit just for the fun of it.

He stepped back from her a little, spread his legs a bit, and seemingly began to stretch in place slowly while flexing his muscles before washing his abs and chest slowly in front of her, letting the suds flow down on their own mostly at random, but yet still making subtle movements to have it flow towards his member as it looked like the suds were similar to cum. Every once in a while, given he wasn't entirely flaccid as his lover was wet, naked, and right in front of him, he'd purposely make it so that his member would rise up a bit in case she were looking.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:47 am

Sakura, not even facing him for most of his show, had turned and began staring, het own shaft beginning to harden slightly, getting to half-chub. She smiled and turned away, bending over and sensually washing her thighs. She enjoyed the teasing, but hoped she would be able to get it down before they moved on to drying off.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 pm

The fact that Sakura had even looked and smiled made his own sensual gesture worth it. Of course, he didn't intend to take it anywhere per-sé right now, having just finished a session and still having things to do later. When she bent over the way she did though, he paused for a moment as he stared rather intently.

Afterwards, he smiled and chuckled as he moved closer to her, leaned, and rather purposely kissed her flanks on both sides before placing an arm on her back yet again and caress it. "Say... Think we could talk for a little while longer in here? It's relaxing under the water, you know?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Sakura giggled softly, turning to face him before hugging him loosely. "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" She asked, her hands now roaming his shoulders and back, her partially hard shaft rubbing against his own, obviously intentional, but equally obviously just to tease and play around as they talk. Her hands found their way to his rump, and she groped him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:34 pm

He smirked at her touch, and her erotic playfulness, hugging her in return and letting her rub her big shaft on his. As oddly erotic as it was, it was also tender and intimate in its own way for them to do this in the shower. His smirk then turned into a smile, but he still had a light blush on him from the pleasure as his member became roughly as equally partially erect as her own. "It's... Well, the question is either simple, or complicated... Depends on how you wanna answer it... Why have a stallion lover like me? Why not one of your own instead?" It was a way to learn a bit of her love life, but also thought it would help sate his own curiosity of her in general. He still didn't know much about her after all.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 pm

"Good question." She smiled and kept rubbing herself against him, hands now massaging his rump very sensually. "Possibly because I might get stuck after every good fucking, or maybe it is because I just do not care anymore, species and my own preferances kinda blend together after a while, so I guess I don't like to stick with the norm." She shrugs and kisse him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next