OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:17 am

Pastel ran up and gave Scootaloo a big hug. "Oh I'm so glad you're alright Scootaloo. I was so worried I'd never see you again."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 am

Scootaloo ignored Pastel and gently nudged her so she could continue cleaning her rifle
(I have been playing Lego Batman 2 and I just completed the game 100% but I'm missing two achievements one is for green lantern to fight and defeat sinsetro but by the time i beat the story I already unlocked him and the other is beat a level in co-op which is hard as i have only one controller)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:59 am

Seeing Scootaloo was ignoring her, she figured she had to try something different. The truth normally helped, and she knew she made mistakes.

"Scootaloo, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't want to hurt your feelings when you first asked me out, and I ended up hurting you even more. I still care about you though, and I don't want you to be alone. Just... don't push me away, please."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:02 am

Scootaloo ignored what pastel said but after a few minutes said to her in a whisper'You hurt me.....more than anything ever will.....I'm part of the scouting squad for more colony's.....so the more I'm away from you the better....'
Scootaloo then walked out the barracks with a huff leaving pastel alone.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 am

(Dragon I know a site we can continue the roleplay on thats a bit better than this site)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:23 am

((Though I think this site is good enough, It may be good to look at other sites to see what options are available.))

After Scootaloo left, Pastel did her very best not to cry in the barracks. She soon made her way outside, but she didn't want to go home just yet. After walking a ways outside of town to a secluded place, she let herself cry.
__

Silver found himself in front of Jen's house, and he knocked on the door. He wanted to do more than just guard a door or walk around town. He wanted to do something important, and Jen was the pony who could let him do that.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:28 am

(Fanfiction.net the site was made for two things fanfiction and roleplaying thats all the forums are ever used for theirs no just regular chat forums....The site forum topics can have many pages and are longer than this site its only downside is that the notifcations thing isn't to good all you can do is follow a forum or topic and I it notifys you via email I think but its a good site I've been a member since late 2009)
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:31 am

The door opened and Jen who was slightly out of breath asked'Yes? what do you want me and luna were resting up for the next round'Luna was lying down on their couch very out of breath and sipping some tea.
The living room was slightly a mess and had many wet spots probably caused by well...jen and luna's 'activites'
()
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:50 am

((I guess that'll work. I even made an account there. I couldn't use Dragon Soul, but apparently DragonStoner wasn't taken. I'll add a link here later that leads to our thread in case others are following along.))

"Uh, forgive my intrusion, but I'd like to be a part of the scouting squad." Silver figured Jen wouldn't say no, since she thought it was rare to have volunteers for it due to the danger involved.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:54 am

'Maybe....I forget aren't you one of dusk's brothers who is constantly after mares?'
(I already made a forum for my friends from fimfiction.net here's a link:https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/General-Roleplay-Forum-For-My-Friends/150813/)
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:55 am

(Also for security reasons If i remember you have to wait a day before you can post on a forum)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:06 am

((Yep, I have to wait 24 hours until I can do anything, so about 7 PM tomorrow is when I'll be able to do something on the site.))

"Um, no. I'm the youngest brother, Silver Bell. Torchlight is the one always chasing after mares. Since a silversmith wasn't needed on the ship I decided to be a soldier, and I want to do more than just guard all day."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:10 am

'Oh...darn I was going to invite you to join us of course I still offer you the invite my dear sit'
She smiled and winked.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:29 am

Silver blushed more than he remembered ever blushing when she invited him to join them. I just got invited to join two mares for sex. Maybe I... No, you know better than to have sex with just anypony, even if one of them is a hot princess. That's not helping. Just say no Silver. Just say no.

"Um, though the invitation is... enticing, I must decline. If you want I could pass along that invite to Torchlight. And will you put me on the Scouting Squad?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:36 am

Jen said'Sure you on the squad and invite Torchlight imedditly say thats its a royal emergency that he has sex with me and luna...also you may wanna do something about your 'long sword'before you head back outside afterall...you don't wanna scare any foals'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:50 am

Silver had a panicked look on his face when he looked between his legs. Sure enough, his "Long Sword" was out for everypony to see. He quickly covered it up and had an even worse blush than before. "Um, just give me a moment to... deal with this and I'll tell him, although I think he'd come even without saying it's a royal emergency."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 am

'Okay'
-Later-
A knock came from the door and Jen opened it
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:03 am

Torchlight was rather excited, he was going to be having sex with both Jen and Luna. He was surprised Silver didn't jump at the opportunity, since Silver wasn't quite as disciplined as Dusk.

When the door opened and he saw Jen, he said, "My brother said you and Luna have a very enticing offer for me, and I don't mind saying I greatly look forward to receiving it."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:38 am

'Excellent Luna has been dying waiting for a nice strong stallion who good in bed to do her and I know I'd like someone with experience'
She then said to Luna'ANy thoughts on him LuLu? is he perfect or no? if not I can find another stallion to your liking'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

"Oh, I think he'll be perfect. And I can tell how eager he is to begin," Luna said.

Torchlight knew how eager he was too. He didn't try to hide it though, considering he was here to use it. "Then I say we shouldn't make poor Luna wait any longer," Torchlight said. Yeah, Silver's really missing out on two hot pieces of flank.
__

Since Silver was now a part of the Scouting Squad, he thought it'd be best to meet the ponies he'd be working with. It also would help him forget the invitation from Jen and Luna.

He was directed to the barracks where the members of the Scouting Squad would rest before being sent out. He didn't think he'd meet any familiar faces. Since he was now one of them, he just opened the door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Scootaloo was busy checking her suit for any damage when she heard silver enter
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Scootaloo was one of the first ponies Silver saw when he entered. He didn't expect her to still be in the squad. He decided to go over to her and strike up a conversation.

"Hey Scootaloo, I didn't think you'd still be in the Scouting Squad. I just got in it. I hope we go out soon because Dusk will flip once he finds out. He was upset when he found out I signed up to be a soldier. He'll probably think I'm an idiot for feeling I need to do something like this, and I probably am an idiot, but at least I'll be able to live with myself."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:39 am

Scootaloo muttered'Hey'and continued her task
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:49 am

"Hey? Is that all you have to say? Perhaps Dusk was right when he said being a soldier changes you. But come on, you can't be that different from the Scootaloo we knew before. Pastel was rather upset that you just threw yourself into something that could easily get you killed, and so was Dusk. Me, if you felt you needed to do it then I think you made the right choice. I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe that. Speaking of which, has Pastel seen you yet? She was quite excited to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am

'She did...I told her i never wanted to see her again...'She had a medal pinned to her suit a award she won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next