OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 4:39 pm

((This is a continuation of the RP of the same title on FIMfiction. Click the link to go to the beginning since there won't be anything to sum up what has already happened.))

Babs wasn't too sure Melley was really a few months old, but she thought she'd probably never know.

"So, do you know what else Melley likes?" Babs asked Temily.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:01 pm

'Well....she likes me obviously and hates water so bathing her is difficult and she likes repeating the same words over and over again'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm

"Well, it's good to know she doesn't like water, and it may be a good idea to make sure she doesn't learn any swear words, even though only you can really understand her," Applebloom said.
__

After getting some directions, Dusk and Fluttershy stood in front of Jen and Luna's house. Dusk heard they went in not too long ago, so he was confident they'd still be there.

"Alright, let's see if Jen can help us get the two girls you want, Fluttershy," Dusk said. They then went up to the door, but before he knocked, Dusk wanted to ask Fluttershy a question. "Hey, um... I was wondering how many foals you wanted, like the maximum number. It's just, I'd like to have a boy or two at some point."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 pm

'Oh I think three would be enough so you can have your boy and I coule have my girls...'
The door opened slightly and Fluttershy pushed it open and gasped in embaresment as she what Jen and Luna were doing.
Jen was busy her face buried between Luna's hindlegs not noticing luna's gasp and blush.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:35 pm

(Sorry if its too nsfw)
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:43 pm

((It's not the first time you've done that. It's okay.))

Dusk immediately averted his eyes and said, "Blast it all, couldn't you two have waited until you got to the bedroom!"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Jen got up and said'You should probably know by now that me and Luna will probably have sex anywhere if we were both okay with it....what do you want? I know you would never want to join us so your asking for something aren't you?'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Dusk glanced over to make sure Jen and Luna still weren't going at it. When he saw they were done, more or less, Dusk said, "Yes, we do want to ask you something. Fluttershy and I heard you have technology that can increase the chances of us getting the children we want. We'd like to use it if you'd allow it."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 pm

'Sure all that machine does is collect dust it makes the child you want anything really I assume you want to increase odds of gender or even twins don't you?'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:55 pm

"Yes, specifically twin girls and a boy," Dusk replied. He then thought of something that may be good to clarify. He turned to Fluttershy and asked, "Fluttershy, do you want fraternal twins or identical twins?"
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:57 pm

'I don't know or mind really etiher will do fine'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:10 pm

"Okay then, I guess we can decided when we use that machine. As for everything else, I guess we'll have that be random, assuming it will avoid defects. Where is this machine, back on the ship?" Dusk asked Jen.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Jen grabbed two needles and gently put them in dusk and fluttershy's arm which only hurt like a pinch and she explained'Their nanobots they will work on your body from the inside and do all the work all you need to do is just put in your wishes for your offspring on this device'She handed them a small device with a keyboard.
'The nanobots will also help clean your body and protect your from disease and heal wounds fasters plus incrase the speed of pregnancy and decrease the amount of time from waiting 8 months to waiting 2 months and it will improve the offsprings intelligence and abilites too'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm

"Um, I see. So the nanobots are what do it. I guess they'd make sure the best eggs get the best sperm for the desired results. How long do the nanobots stay in our system?" Dusk asked.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 pm

'Forever....unless you want them removed then all we do is draw some blood'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:21 pm

"That's good. Though I don't doubt the nanobots will be helpful, it doesn't feel right for me to have them when I don't need them. Though I think that'll only be after everything with the Fear Empire is over. Anyway, I guess that's all we're here for. We'll leave you two alone now. And at least lock the door if you're going to be having sex in a random place."

Dusk then turned to leave, holding the device in his magic, and Fluttershy following him. Once they were back on the street, Dusk said, "We should tell our parents about this, so that they're not surprised when the foals come in a couple months instead of eight to nine months. Speaking of which, which would you like to come first, the boy or the girls? I'd like the boy to be first. I like the idea of the girls having an older brother."
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 pm

'Yep as simple as that now can you go me and luna are breaking in our new bed'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:48 pm

((I think this forum has even smaller pages than FIMfiction. Oh well. I guess you maybe didn't see my last post because of that. Also, I'm going to be off for a few hours. Not entirely too sure when I'll be back, but i should be back before 8.))
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 pm

(Yeah didn't see your last post)
Fluttershy said'I'd guess the boy can come first if you want Dusk'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 am

((No problem))

"Alright, I guess we've having a boy first. Now, we just need to pick out a home for us. I know you prefer someplace further from town, so we'll see if there's anything set off by itself first," Dusk said. He also hoped the house would be big enough for a family with foals. If not, he figured they could always expand the home.

Last edited by Dragon Soul on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:07 am

(Sorry was busy playing a video game and being a completeionest about it)
Fluttershy said'Oh I can't wait to see the house'
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:21 am

((I know how that feels. I'm normally not up at this time, so this is the last post I'll be making for the night.))

"I can't wait either," Dusk said. There were a number of other things he could wait for either, like trying for their first foal. He figured tonight would be a very exciting night.
__

Pastel and the rest of Dusk's family may not have been on the first ship, but they were on one of the ships that came while the construction was going on. Pastel was now placing the last of her paintings on the wall, and it was the one of Scootaloo. She was excited to see her again. She wanted to hug her, and probably smack her for doing something so stupid. Since she didn't know where she'd live or who she'd live with, she thought asking Appleboom or Sweetie Belle where Scootaloo was would turn out better. After telling her parents she was going out for a while, she went to find Scootaloo.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:37 am

In a nearby newly constructed bunker sat the pegasus Pastel was looking for chatting casually with the soldiers and she looked different.....it was hard to say
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:04 pm

After finding out Scootaloo was with the soldiers. She started asking the soldiers where Scootaloo would be. She soon was directed to a bunker. Since there were no guards at the door she figured it would be okay to enter. This is it, she thought, I'm finally going to see Scootaloo again. She then knocked on the door, figuring she should at least be polite and not just barge in.
Back to top Go down
Dieteticchutoy3

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:34 pm

One of the soldiers opened the door and let Pastel enter.
Scootaloo took a mild glance at Pastel then focused on cleaning her rifle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)   The Time for Warnings is Over (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Time for Warnings is Over (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next