OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Breaking Quarantine

Go down 
+3
Star Sentinel
Ician
Zen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:27 am

sky got in the room and hid behind one of the desk tempering her breath to next to nill. her posision was close enough to the others as to keep an eye on them to help if she was needed to really hope she doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 1:36 am

Distortion waited. And waited. And waited. He heard the sound of what he assumed was something eating something else, but again he didn't want to look out and see. He looked towards Star, silently awaiting any kind of order or instruction. What he'd normally do was to go up to it and greet it, but that didn't seem to be particularly fitting at the present moment.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:47 am

Star shuddered at the sound on the other side of the desk. He looked at Distortion and shrugged. He looked around at the immediate area. His eye fell on a brick with in reach. He peeked over the table for a moment to make sure the monster was distracted by it's meal before turning to Distortion. "I'm about to do something extremely dumb and it might just cost me my life. So I need you not stop me and continue with the plan. If all goes well I'm loop around and meet back up with you. And if not..." He whispered, giving the unicorn a pat on the back. "Tell Luna I did my best.So my plan is to distract the monster and give you time to run...If you can get the others to that would be great..." He said grimly before shaking his head.

He reached over to the brick and stood up. "Aye! Beastie!" The threw the brick at the monster, really hoping that caught it's attention. "Come get me!" He shouted before he quickly turn around and ran towards the skywalk. He jumped over the railing, unfurling his wings and flapping to keep himself from falling. He really really hoping the monster was going to follow him...probably not off the edge but at least follow him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 6:19 pm

The monstrous Turned was just about finished with it's meal when Star appeared around the corner and threw the brick at the creature. The brick bounced off the monster's hide harmlessly, but it did turn it's pointed head towards Star. As Star turned about to flee the creature turned towards him and began to chase after. When Star jumped over the edge of the railing, the creature didn't even hesitate in following right over the edge. While Star was able to spread wings and take to the air, the beast simply plummeted, falling like a stone until it was out of site.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:22 pm

sky snuck round the corner shortly after the brick throwing to catch glips of the beast hurling itself of the edge. she first looked at it with disbeleif then shock as she realised what really just happened. she turned around and went to check on the others, her thoughts turned to all the other ponies that had sustaind injuries. she hurried over to the desks and made her anouncement quietish "its dead, i dont know what to tell you other than" she whisteled befor making a splat noise. "and whats our injuries count in here?" she asked somewhat seriously.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:56 am

Star watched the creature fall with an open mouth. "What....the....hell?! It....It actually followed?! WHAT?!" He just stared at the ground below, shaking his head in disbelief. He flew back to the others, shaking his head. "And here I thought that thing was gonna get me." He muttered to himself, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked over to Distortion. "Soo.....forget everything I said before and....let's go. We still have to find Stalwart after all."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Diamond shifted as the monster jumped off, and let out a low groan. He swore he saw the strangest pony, it looked like a vampire out of the books. "Ugh......Me....I'm an injury......I can't really move right now..." The half changeling wasn't feeling very well, being unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:32 pm

"Really, cause half the damned city could hear the lot of you," Stalwart said as he emerged from a nearby room whose back wall had been knocked out. There were flash splatter's of blood along his armor, and his rune cannon was still smoking lightly. "So who're these ones?" He asked gesturing towards the ponies he hadn't met yet.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:34 am

If Sky spoke out of turn to this new pony she could easily be shot by him, on the other hand if she seemed to shifty she could still be shot. she ignored the new pony expecting that they knew Star and kept a serious look on her face as she began to inspect Diamond with a keen eye. her anatomical knowledge was rather vast and she was well aware of how the body worked. "Can you feel this?" she said to the pony with a very monotone voice, as she put pressure on his legs and sides.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:01 am

"Uhh... well... this is Sky, I think." Distortion spoke to Stalwart and gestured to her, still quietly marvelling at the glorious, magnificent stupidity of the beast. "And that's our new glass cannon mage, and... uhh... the other one." He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, my memory is a bit hazy. Something between the fight and the passage of time."
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 am

Diamond let out a short groan as pressure was put on his legs and sides, by somepony he had just seen only a minute ago. "I-I can feel them, I don't know much about standing on them right now." He heard the strange pony called distortion make a comment about a glass cannon. "Hey! I am n-OW!" He let out a sharp cry of pain from turning his head too far. "Who's this new pony anyhow?"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 am

Star screamed out in fright at Stalwart just coming around the corner. He jumped into the air and grabbed Distortion, clinging to him for a moment. Then he blinked and stared at the pony so realizing it was just him. He coughed and stood back on the ground on his own hooves. "Uh...yeah. Sky...My mind is fuzzy as well. Still." He shrugged looking at Diamond for a moment before trotting over to him. He heaved him onto his back. "There." He smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:36 am

"Well, that's explanations for fou-" before he could finish, the last pony who'd yet to be named took off back down the hallways and disappeared into the building. "Hmph, never mind then," Stalwart continued with a shrug as the pony departed (Laters Aes) and he turned towards the skywalk that the monster had just so recently fell over. "We'd better get moving again if we want to make it to the next safe house before dark," Stalwart said as he trotted forward.

It was at that moment, when he was taking his first steps out onto the skywalks that a building shaking boom resounded from far, far below. Stalwart continued forward though without any signs of hesitation.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

Diamond felt the thestral pick him up after having a minor freakout, placing him on his back. He seemed much lighter than Star had expected, being lifted up with ease and maybe even light enough to fly with on his back. He shifted on Star's back, settling into a comfortable spot between the thestral's wings so that Star could fly with him on his back completely unobstructed. He leaned down and kissed Star on the cheek. "Thank you~ Now are we going to head to that 'safe house'?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:57 pm

"How and what do you mean by 'safe house'?" Sky asked as she began to follow the new fellow, she cared not about the sound nor the buildings rigidity, if needs be she could pull somepony or two away from the build if it began to collapse, or so she thought befor remembering her wing was broken. she was more than used to forgetting pain so it didn't surprise her that had she forgotten. "tell me I'm desperate to know, 'stalwart' was it?" her urgency died a second later as defeat washed over her again, hope for something was once more lost, this was almost a daily cycle for her, "...how secure is it... that all that matters, that and how far..." she asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 9:31 pm

Star watched the pony run off down the hallway and shook his head. He moved to walk after Stalwart but then he was kissed on the cheek by Diamond making him stumble a little. He looked back at Diamond with a shocked look as he blushed a little. "Uh...I...Dare I ask why you just kissed me...?" He rubbed the spot he was kissed with a hoof before shaking his head. "N-never mind." He turned back forward and began walking after the pony only to jump a moment later at the boom. "Did...did that thing just hit the ground?!" He gaped a little, looking at the skywalk the monster had ran off. He blinked a few times before warily walking after Stalwart.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 4:04 am

"Depends, there's a couple options we got while still this far out," Stalwart replied with a grumble and slowing his pace a little. "There's a closer place that'd be pretty easy to get to and it's safer from the Turned, but the crowd there's little better than those monsters. The other place isn't as secure and it's farther away, but it should be pretty small crowds," he continued while picking up the pace a little towards a split junction in the skywalk.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 5:47 pm

she pondered for a moment, "i think we should head for the furvest one, it may be furver but if its less crouded theres less chance of somepony corsing us trouble, considering we have an injured indervidual, we need as little interferance as posable.. theres less chance of finding medical knowlage sure, but its safer than being swarmed, besides, im sure id end up being hated no matter were we go so the less ponies the better." she stopped for a second and slowed her walking to get closer to star, "what do you think, do you think thats a plausable idea?" she asked still waying the problems.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 5:12 pm

Diamond pondered for a moment, and then he cringed when he heard Sky's speech impediment. "Um, I need a place to rest. I'd prefer to be secure, but I don't have the magic power to stop anyone from harming me. This all depends on how far Star plans on carrying me and how keen you all are on protecting the injured. I'd shoot for the one with lower crowds, personally."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Star looked at Stalwart then at Sky then at Diamond. He gave a shrug. "How far I plan on carrying you? I donno. Now, how far am I willing to carry you? That's a different question and particularly more important." He gave another shrug. "Till I collapse you you get better? As for the choice of where we are going to stay...I donno. Whichever we can get to before night time and whichever is closest to the Magi-tech building." He shrugged once more.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:02 am

"Then we'd best pick up the pace," Stalwart said beginning to move at a quick trot towards the left most skywalk. The path dipped a little lower and snaked more into the buildings more as it went. Occasionally, Stalwart would climb over a collapsed pillar or other fallen piece of building to continue along the skywalk. As the group walked, more movement occurred around them and whatever it was wasn't trying too hard to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 6:04 am

Star picked up his pace to catch up to Stalwart when he started walking faster. Star simply flew over the fallen piece of building dispirit the changeling riding on his back. He kept a wary eye on the movements around them, but just kept following Stalwart since he didn't seem that concerned with them. But if he really needed to, he kept his sword close enough to him so that he could draw it quickly.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:24 pm

Diamond enjoyed riding on Star's back. He made sure to leave room for Star's wings to move, and rested, conserving his strength. Then Star started flying. "Wheeeee~" Diamond hadn't flown before, and was looking around, taking everything about this new experience in. "I wish I had wings. Flying seems fun. Though I don't think I'd have time for my studies if I was busy learning how to fly......"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 5:29 pm

"star, i think it would be in our best interest.. for me to carry this dead weight. don't be so mean, please. urg.. whatever. um, anyway i could take his weight better i think and it looked like you took a harsh blow back in the fight and i think that means you shouldn't push yourself that hard, especially with the distance we need to travel in the time we have." sky said having a minor conflict with herself before resolving it, and with that, her pink right eye turned blue. "don't push yourself to hard, i guess is what im saying." she finished up with.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Stalwart didn't slow down, or even seem to pay the movement in the surrounding buildings. He was also shouldering the weight of Dis, who'd passed out by this point. "Keep moving, we can't stop at this point," Stalwart commented while moving. More movement continued, soon accompanied by a fresh scream, yell, and crash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Quarantine
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next