OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ician

Ician

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:49 pm

A gentle breeze is blowing across Canterlot today, rustling Paladin's mane and tail gently. Storm clouds, however, begin to gather above, as pegasi assemble the weather in preparation for a downpour.

The side road leading up to Canterlot is deserted today, quite possibly because of the scheduled thunderstorm. Paladin stands alone.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:32 pm

He glances at the sky with a chuckle, before dropping his eyes again. "What the hell is wrong with me?!" He shouted at the sky
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:57 am

Nopony replied, the wind itself offering only a hollow howl as it picked up in speed.

((Sorry, can't reply that quickly or often, I'm doing this on my phone.))
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:58 am

[Okay]

He growled, his horn starting to glow with a blue-white light. "Damn it. Answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:05 am

As if in response, the wind accelerates further. The first few small drops of rain begin to descend upon him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:13 am

"Answer me!" He roared, his horn exploding in white light.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:40 am

The rain began in earnest now, the little drops of a drizzle intensifying to a heavy downpour, soaking Paladin's mane and tail.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:46 am

His horn flickered and died out. He collapsed, shaking his head in silence.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:47 am

A flash of lightning split the sky, accompanied shortly by the loud boom of thunder.

A series of hoofsteps sound out behind him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:48 am

He doesn't look up, staring over te cliff and brooding.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:51 am

The hoofsteps grow louder as whoever it was approaches. A rustle of fabric was heard, and then a hooded cloak drops to the ground beside him.

"Take it." Quimia's voice comes. "Why are you out here by yourself in the storm?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:54 am

"Eh, trying to cure a case of magical overload..." He pulled the coat on, one eye still glowing. "I've failed I think."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:56 am

"Mm." Quimia sits down beside him, her hood pulled over her head. "A mental unlocking of powers beyond your comprehension. I may have a potion to ease its effects."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:58 am

"Well, if it stops my head exploding..." He chuckled dryly. "Are you any good at helping ponies?"
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:59 am

"Ailments of the body are my expertise." Quimia rummages in the saddlebags hidden under her cloak. "Ailments of the heart... I try." She looks at him curiously. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:02 am

"I dun goofed. I love my marefriend, but I love another mare as well, and when I admitted it... She rejected me. But... I can't let go..."
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:04 am

"Ah. Love." Quimia stares forward through the pouring rain. "I think your problem is simply that you cannot let go. At times, there are things that cannot be changed, and we must learn to let it go, no matter how painful it might be." She sighs. "Nonetheless, it is easier said than done. I cannot attest to much."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:10 am

Paladin sighed. "I think I'll go home... See harmony again." He stumbled forward, his eye still glowing.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:11 am

"Dry yourself off." Quimia tossed him the hooded cloak. "And stay dry, please."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:12 am

He pulled it round his shoulders and smiled at her, staggering back towards the city, an idea forming in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:13 am

The streets were empty, small rivers of water flowing through them as the rain poured down heavily on all of Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:14 am

He staggered up to his door, knocking on it gently.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:15 am

"Coming!" came Harmony's sing-song voice. The door swung open. "Paladin! Are you alright? What happened last night? Why didn't you come back?" She stopped. "Just... just come in first." She held the door open for him.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:17 am

"I'm... Not great. A lot has happened..." He staggered inside and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:18 am

"Gosh, dear, you look terrible." Harmony kissed him gently. "What happened to your hoof? It looks like somepony's been biting it. And are those bandages on your shoulders?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)   The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Night Ever (Private with The_Pariah)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next