OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 pm

Sugary let out a small chuckle and gave Lightning a small peck on the lips as she allowed herself to relax, staring warmly at her afterwards. "I do it for business and pleasure... Would be a pretty lousy guardian for hire if I couldn't look after your well-being at all. And I very much enjoy your company and wild ideas! Really gets the old hotblood going, but I am glad you find me good to have around either way... Anything else I can do for you in the meantime? Something less... pointy, maybe?" He grinned nervously as he stared at the syringe a bit.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 1:31 am

"do you sleep with everypony that you are meant to be a guardian for," she said with a teasing grin. "don't worry I haven't needed morphine since I was 14, but a glass of milk wouldn't go amiss if you have any onboard," she said with a nervous smile, knowing she had let some info now to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 2:11 am

He scrunched his muzzle at that, blushing mildly as he moved away from her. "Not what I meant, but I rather get along with my guests than not... That said, milk I have. I use it for some sweets after all." As he left the room, she'd quickly notice he made no comment on the morphine, likely on purpose as to not minding it with how she described it.

He'd eventually return, milk ready to drink in a cup as he held it close to her with a small smirk. "Here. If this helps you relax, have as much as you like. Miiight be a tad lukewarm with the airship at minimal power still, but it's far from spoiled."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:55 pm

"that's fine thanks, it's just what I need to get back to sleep. although if there are any questions you have now would be the time to ask rather than when I'm in peril" she said with a smirk taking the cup.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 12:20 am

Sugary looked to her pensively, and perhaps a bit somberly. "Many questions to be sure, but only one or two will do since you're tired: What happened with Sky, and how do I deal with her in your place? I'm still not at my best here... I'd hate to be forced to fight her again, and rely on far less safe methods for either of us. I do want to get along with her as well after all."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 12:30 am

"Technically, she's here, I put her in her room and sealed it off with a slow mana diffusion in place to resolve her hunger, shes a vampony so when she doesn't eat she will go feral, its something I have had to prep for, I know what her absorption can do and how it works so I made a spell that rather than getting close enough to pick her up it cuts her position, normally an easy enough spell, but with such low manna, I had to resort to degrading equipment and taking the batteries from them. tho I must say this is only the second time I've had to do this, so there was no knowing whether or not it would work that time. and normally I can just use all my force to do this but obviously, nigh no manna so." she shrugged and crawled to her pillow and duvet and got comfortable yawning slightly. "in the morning shell likely be blue and apologize over and over for what she did, honestly it is my fault for not considering shed go hungry but there you have it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 1:08 am

"Cutting her position..." He lingered on that fact, getting a better understanding now of what Lightning did and how he might be able to do something similar in theory. "But that's good enough for me. Get your rest. I'll just hang around with Menacy for a while I guess. Did just about everything I could for the airship... Goodnight, Lightning." He gave her a kiss on the lips and soon left her be, eventually finding the new guest at the kitchen...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Menacy had found her way to the kitchen, and with that had found and was happily enjoying a bottle of 'cider', she had been facing away and continued to as the stallion entered the room. "ah, our host honors me with his presence. care to,, entertain me, this fine evening, worry not, I do not bite" she ended with pride, as if a thing she had leant not to do.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 3:52 am

Sugary was at least glad that their latest guest was in good spirits, though he himself still felt a tad aimless when left at the mercy of the waves for a time. Thankfully the airship was a sturdy one. "Hah... That's the second friendliest greeting I've gotten all night. Though I'm not sure how you expect me to humor you..." He then calmly, if a tad cautiously, sat near her as he looked at her. "... Any special requests?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 5:30 pm

"second aye? i feel i aught not ask so i shan't" she said gesturing to the stallion "but you are a saylor, no, maybe not of the ocean but of the skys, have you not tales of your travels? please, regale me with your excapades"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:22 am

At first, he merely gave her hesitant curiosity, but he soon smiled at her in earnest. "... You wanna pass the time hearing my story? There's a fair bit here and there, so we really could be here a while... So let's start at the beginning, and what made me set out in this kind of work in the first place, eh?" Getting to slowly know her, he wanted to be known as a simple farm stallion with big dreams, sharing of his training days with mercenary partners all for a shot at doing good heroics for the sake of it, before he learned to do it for the bits AND heroics proper to avoid starving himself out of generosity...
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 8:13 pm

the mare listened deserningly, her ears twitching to every detail, "a humble and vertuouse, but ultermately foolish goal, nievety the young stallion had and still has i think," she smiled with a cutting edge, "do not miss interprit my meaning, it is foolishness such as yours that allows such places as equestria to function. so, go on, tell me some grandiose tale."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 2:36 am

"Hmph...! At least you acknowledge the foolhardy courage I bring with me in spirit. Gotta motivate myself sometimes. But that is no mere goal I intend to reach half-heartedly, so you can bet I got much more in me to push onwards and upwards. As for grand tales..." He calmly takes a breath of fresh air, and chuckles. "... Sadly, I have no epochs to speak of. At least, none that might really stand out aside from the basic examples I gave earlier. You could say my life and work has trained me more for what I aspire to than anything you would expect a living legend to accomplish... But hey, better ready to be a hero than not, eh?" He gave a wink, not looking upset at all that he didn't do feats as grand as the Elements... even though some of the work he did do saved a good number of folks, on and off the payroll.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 4:06 am

Menacy smirks down her mussel, "I'd commend you, if not for the fact that it is but the equestrian way." she stated teasingly. the venom in her bite, although harsh was openly not specifically to hurt him, but more to make fun. "though i will say," she adds, her head bowing somewhat "dont miss my point, as foolish an act it is it is a gallant one, one that our mutual friend knows well, putting herself on the line for others without consideration for herself, and for that matter,, oh." she stopped abruptly her ears twitching, hearing something in the background. her face formed a smile almost of pride, "you know my hearing is nought but a soul can match these ear.." she states the smile twisting as if she was holding in a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 9:41 pm

Sugary didn't mind the jabs from Menacy, but he did stare in the same direction as her, getting a feeling of sorts that unsettled him a bit. "... I felt something though. I should go check. Care to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 9:53 pm

"uh" Menacy voiced regaining composure, "no, why not stay, t'is surely nothing, some odd runes misfiring perhaps?," she slinked down and towards him. "surely you would not leave me all on my own, a fragile blind mare still weak as of the days events, why not spend the night with me, and keep me warm" she offers, her tail waving behind her, and her ears pricked forwards.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:03 pm

The stallion looks back to her, brow cocked considerably at the sudden shift and sort of topic. "... Menacy..." He leaned into her, pressing his vigorous and hardy studly body against hers, warm and vivid with great strength still, before he gently lifted her onto his back and started walking in the direction of the noise. "... I don't know what your angle is, but if something is wrong with the airship, I should investigate. I'll keep you close if you're in bad shape however. It would be very UN-gallant and UN-Equestrian of me to leave you uncared for, would it not?" He smiled a little bit, turning her words on her in a way.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 pm

Menacy was taken a-back by the stallions wording, almost proud. "the stallion has bite" she says close to his ear. he turned but would quickly find his path blocked my a purple mare, a grin on her face as she looked at him with what could be equated as lust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 am

The distraction caused by the new guest in having his ear whispered into made the stallion miss the other mare as he looked forward again, stopping just in time to not bump against her, but not enough to keep himself from pressing his lips upon hers, smooching them, and then standing tall blushing a bit flustered. "Ah~... L-Lightning? You're back already? I thought you weren't feeling well. Need something?"
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 am

"I still feel tired but" she looks up to him her smirk prominent "I have a bit of an itch that only you can scratch" she says her face unflinching, only a mild blush developing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 9:00 pm

The stallion remained flustered and confused, not used to seeing her like this at all. "Something only I can do, huh...? And what would that be, Lightning?" He looked to the side for a moment, judging Menacy a bit. "... Surely not something to do with our teasing guest, I presume?" It was a small jab at Menacy from earlier, wondering if this was her doing or not when she had such an enigmatic presence.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2020 12:26 am

lightning got close, pulling him in by his 'collar'. "i want you, on top of me with your large fobbing dick stuffed inside my surprisingly tight slit, or do you need more details" she said practically ignoring Menacy who was revelling in any awkwardness that had been caused, shrugging when she was psudo-blamed for lightnings behaviour.

Last edited by Unity Wolfpony on Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Sugary was left trembling a little, on his lips, for the thought of knowing just how badly he wanted to kiss her again when she gave him such a demand for his attention, rousing his vigor. He was quite certain her womb still had some cream left over from before her nap, and she was asking for more. Right now, he barely even registered the fact he had Menacy on his back. "... You're really hard to read, you know that? But if you need more of a workout to help you recover, then..." He then leaned in fully, kissing her very purposely this time, slipping his tongue in and lusting for her flavor. She had been in a weak state, but he felt that the lovemaking was doing wonders for her as well... And she was a really good cuddler. He wasn't about to pass up a chance to keep her in good spirits, and take a load off from fighting her companion earlier.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2020 6:59 pm

post kiss, lightning looked into his eyes, menacy hopped down and strolled off cackeling to herself as once more lightning grabbed her partners 'collar' and began to lead him back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2020 10:52 pm

With Menacy off his back, he quietly stated they'd talk more later before he was practically dragged away through his own airship by the neck for their new love den. "Hey, Lightning? Go easy on me, eh~?" He teased, genuinely more worried about her stamina than his as he gently smacked one of her cutiemarks with his hoof along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)   A Bit(e) of Hope     (Private) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bit(e) of Hope (Private)
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next