OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Thundershock

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sif

Sif

Thundershock - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:39 pm

North would quickly snap at hearing that. "I know, don't remind me, okay?! I'm already most likely going to be killed so let's not talk about that now, deal?" He'd sound quite mad, though he goes quiet and simply focuses on flying towards his home in Pegatropolis.

Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Fantasy's head jerked back and her ears quickly folded against her head. She made a small squeaking sound.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:49 pm

After a few minutes of flying, and a few minutes of North dodging and weaving around cloud buildings to avoid them being seen by too many Pegasi, they'd arrive at what looks to be an apartment of sorts made of clouds.  It'd be several stories tall and would rise and fall gently as it floated.  North would look around before quickly flying inside, dropping down onto the cloud floor, his hooves resting perfectly ontop of it.  He'd shift to make sure Fantasy was as secure as possible before trotting forward down a long hallway, then up a flight of stairs.  

After going up two stories he'd walk down another hallway before stopping in front of a door.  The door would be scratched up quite a bit, and seem to have been repainted several times to cover up something.  There would be an etching along the frame of the door reading "Blank F-" though the rest would be scratched off, most likely by North.  He'd lean his head back to look at Fantasy.  "You're uhh... in a better position than me.  Can you grab the keys from my bag?"
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Fantasy felt a twinge of sadness for North, looking at his door. She'd forgotten earlier, but this pony was obviously not held in high esteem; being an adult blank flank must've equated North to an earth pony in the eyes of his community. Fantasy's magic rummaged through the bag for a moment, then she found the keys and levitated them over to North. In the back of her mind she wondered how North felt about a unicorn using magic to rummage through his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:04 pm

North wouldn't seem to have minded her usage of magic, though he was quite distracted with his thoughts. He'd take the keys and use them to unlock the door, pushing it inwards before quickly closing it behind himself once he took the keys out.

The room would be a bit of a mess, with North's belongings littered about, though it wouldn't be bad. There'd be a mix of cloud furniture and real furniture in what appeared to be his living room. Off to the side would be a small archway leading to a kitchen. He'd walk straight through his living room, to another door. He'd quickly open it and trot inside. A, rather large, bed would be in the center of the room, the sheets disheveled. Some assorted clothing would be scattered over it as well. A nearby closet would be open, showing North to have quite a lot of clothing, most of it seeming designed to cover his entire torso from neck to flank. He'd trot over to the bed, letting out an awkward cough. "Sorry my place is a bit of, well, a mess. I don't get visitors."

He'd cautiously sit on his bed, leaning back to allow Fantasy to slowly side off onto it.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Fantasy slide off was a bit bumpy, and she bounced back onto the bed somewhat gracelessly. "It's fine." she said. She was used to mess. Her house was... well, it wasn't a mess, but certain spots were. Mainly the spots she regularly occupied.

Fantasy kinda wanted to apologize to North for causing him such trouble, and probably ruining his life in the long run (if he had a long run after this), but she didn't want to say anything. She didn't want to bring the topic up again, and North had specifically told (yelled at) her not to.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:13 pm

North would be extra cautious, turning around and preparing himself to grab her if it seemed like she was going to fall off or anything. He'd let out a relieved sigh once it seemed like everything was fine. He'd let out a short smile for a few moments before it quickly disappears. He'd look back towards the doorway, then back to Fantasy. "You'll be safe here. I'll go try to find out the schedules of those Earth Ponies you mentioned. What were their names again?"
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:14 pm

"Copper and Shrubbery." Fantasy said. "Brown and light green."
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:20 pm

North would nod back to her before trotting away and out his front door, closing it behind him and locking it tight. He'd quickly run down the hall, down the stairs, then out of the apartment before taking flight for Unicornia.

He'd arrive there after a few minutes, flying through the streets and searching for mail and postal service buildings. After finding one he'd swoop down and quickly enter inside, looking around for one of the workers. "Excuse me?" He'd ask aloud.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:28 pm

"Yes?" A bored-looking unicorn mare looked up from the paperwork on her desk. Her eyes would shoot wide open at the sight of a guard, but as she realized it was North her expression went right back to boredom, with a hint of irritation at her day being interrupted by him. "May I help you, North?" she asked, deliberately not referring to him as "sir" or by his rank. After all, who would punish her for it?
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:32 pm

North would sigh before continuing. "Does an Earth Pony named Copper work here by chance? Or at one of the other postal buildings? I need to find them."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm

The unicorn's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 pm

North would glare at her. "She's an Earth Pony and a guard is looking for her. Put two and two together."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:41 pm

This time the unicorn's eyes stayed widened, though not as wide as they were when she'd first laid eyes on North. "O-oh. Of course." The unicorn pulled up a pile of papers from a drawer behind her desk and started going through them, muttering about earth ponies ruining her business. She skipped a few pages and read part of one before saying, "Sorry, lookin' through all the C's here and I don't see a "Copper". Try another place." She put the papers away and went back to her paperwork, not bothering to look up at North again.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:45 pm

North would grumble for a moment before nodding to the unicorn mare. "Alright, thank you for your time." He'd leave the building and take flight again, searching for the next postal branch in Unicornia.

After a few more minutes of flying he'd find one, a smile forming as he mentally crossed his hooves and hoped for the best. He'd come to a landing right outside the entrance to the building, walking inside and asking. "Hello? I need assistance with something."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm

This time a pegasus mare looked up, and she regarded North with disdain. "What do you want?" she asked in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 pm

North became slightly angered, though he managed to recollect himself before speaking.  "I'm looking for an Earth Pony mare named 'Copper.'  She's a mailpony.  Does she work here?"
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:12 pm

The pegasus sighed and pulled a scroll from a drawer. Her search through the list took a lot longer, but she eventually reached the same conclusion: "Sorry, no Copper here."

During North's next flight, though, a brown earth pony would spot him from the ground and glare up at him, but would continue on her route.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:16 pm

North would again arrive at another postal building. He'd land outside of it, grumbling to himself, clearly becoming quite frustrated. He'd stomp the sidewalk for a few moments before trying to pull himself together. He'd walk inside and ask out. "Hello? I need assistance finding somepony."
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:30 pm

Another unicorn and two pegasus mares, who'd been chatting and snickering like gossiping fillies, stopped what they were doing and all turned to stare at North. One pegasus wrinkled her nose while the other smirked. The unicorn's smile had simply dropped off her face and now her expression was something more... offended. Like North's very presence in the building she was in charge of somehow degraded it.

"I'm sure you could find what you're looking for in the public records." the unicorn told him. "Which... this place isn't." She turned back to the pegasi and made to continue whatever gossip they'd been discussing.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:36 pm

North would full on growl. "Or, or... maybe, you could do a quick search to see if an Earth Pony named 'Copper' works under this postal branch. So please, be a dear, and do that. Or would you prefer some 'convincing'?" North's tone would sound incredibly irritated. Being treated this way three times, despite being a guard, on top of the mental battle he's still having about whether he's going to be killed once this business is done had pushed him to a breaking point.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:42 pm

The unicorn turned slowly, and looked at him incredulously. "Did you-" Then the unicorn remembered: this pegasus was a guard, and had full authority to use force against uncooperative civilians. "Of course, sir! I'll get right on it, sir!" She yanked open a drawer, nearly pulling it out of the desk. "So, may I ask why you're looking for an earth pony?" she asked as her eyes scanned the first paper.

The pegasi watched from the other side of the room, having backed away from their unicorn companion when it looked like she might have gotten herself into hot water with the guard.
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:46 pm

North would calm a bit, though he'd still sound frustrated. "Short version, she's in slightly more hot water than you almost got into. Now less talking, please, and more searching. Thank you." He'd try to take a moment to relax, closing his eyes for a short time.
Back to top Go down
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 11:56 pm

The unicorn searched for a few more minutes before she spoke again, "How did you learn her name?"
Back to top Go down
Sif

Sif

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:05 am

North would open his eyes and squint at the unicorn, sighing again. "Didn't I just say... Just please look for the name. How I got it isn't important right now." He'd lean against the wall, closing his eyes again for a moment as he tries to calm himself further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundershock   Thundershock - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thundershock
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Active Roleplays :: Roleplay-
Jump to: