OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

revenge (pyro vs gale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pyroman33

revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 8:07 pm

"well, it wont be a guarantie that the book will directly help me home, but its a step atleast" pyro said as he manifested a hammer in one of his hands and slamed it down on the ground, sending a kinetik wave towards her
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:51 pm

Gale jumped up and grabbed a branch. Letting the wave pass under her. "If I knew anyone that could help I would  of a point you in their direction. However, they don't call them mad scientist for nothing." Gale said to pyro as she just hangs on the braench from her forehooves.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 pm

"ill keep that in mind, for the moment you will need to put upp with me" he said somewhat smugly, going down on one knee and putting his sword handle ontop of it as if he was operating a mortar, the tip of his sword glows with magic as he fires a arching mana blast towards gale.
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 4:39 am

"Ekk," Gale said before swinging herself forward closer to Pyro.
As she landed she pointed her glowing hoof at pyro launched another ball of energy at him. about the size of a soft ball.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 4:54 pm

pyro didint have time to Dodge gale's attack and was struck by it, sending him flying to his back and skidded to a halt on the wet muddy ground
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 4:53 am

"Got to say, for a race I barely heard of, it seems you're quite skilled with those runes. Is it part of your race to have a high-level magic skill?" Gale asked pyro not paying much attention to how much her attack hurt him.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 4:57 pm

pyro groaned as he got upp "not realy, humans dont have magical abilities, i guess its because of the runes i made and for being in a magical Place like equestria i can use them through training"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:43 pm

"Wierd, magic such a norm here it is hard to imagine life without the stuff. Well without magic I would have been dead by now." Gale said shaking again from all the excess amount of rain. "You couldn't pick a fight with me on any other day? a day with decent weather."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 7:56 pm

"i wanted to have the elemental advantage when using my electrical attacks" pyro responded, a normal day wouldint yeld the right benefits as he shook the dirt of himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revenge (pyro vs gale)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3