OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

revenge (pyro vs gale)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jz96

revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 am

Gale grabbed her knife and began swiping at the throw knives letting them cling against her kunai and let them fall to the side. After that, she tries to jump out of the way of the water wave. However, the bottom portion of her body didn't made and she was set into a little spin before landing. She granted and dropped her knife, but she then swung her glowing arm at pyro. 
"ereh revo teg." As she said her spell a long ghostly gray chain appered and went in a slashing motion to pyro's arms
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:14 pm

pyro attempted to dodge the chain by rolling to the side away from it, hoping it was not homing in on him as he atempted to retaliate back with his own whip
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 4:18 am

The chain  missed pyro, but before she could swing again the chain got ensnared by pyro's whip. instead of trying to shake it loose, She began pulling on the chain. rather drag Pyro in closer or to take his whip away.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

As gale pulled on his whip pyro was pulled along with it towards gale, tripping on the mud without falling but his ballance was gone as he tried to regain it on the slipery ground, sliding closer to the mare
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Gale kept pulling Pyro inwards.
"You were talking so much crud last time we met, where your cockiness now, left it with your ice unicorn?" Gale taunted. As she prepped her arm again for another spell.
(By the way, she standing on her hind legs and using her forearms to pull on the chain.)
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:41 pm

pyro was still being pulled towards gale but he found his footing and began to tug back on his whip, seeing her charging another spell on her hoof, pyro sent a jolt of holy magic with the help of a rune trough the whip towards her end, the jolt looking like a bright droplet going trough the whip
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:13 pm

As the bolt of holy magic went threw the whip and touched the chain it began to crack and let out a hissing sound. gale threw her side of the chain towards pyro. when gale's end of the chain was about half way between her and Pyro.  The chain exploded in a holy and dark magic explosion.(small weak explosion. Shouldn't hurt.)
"Hey, are you trying to blow both of our arms off? Darkness and light don't mix sherlock." Gale scolded pyro before shaking some of the excess rain and mud off. Her hoof kept glowing
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 7:44 pm

pyro just grunted as he was lightly pushed back by the explosive mix of magic and said "what is there to say that it could have been my intention, hmm?" he said, pulling out his sword and holding it toghether with his shield as he pointed the tip att gale
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 10:39 pm

"So you got hurt attempting to steal a book Boo Hoo. Get over it." Gale said to pyro.
She then grabbed her knife from its hoilster with her glowing hoof. "Soul skinner."
As she pulled the knife out the blade extended to a size of a katana. She readies up her sword. "I stole that book years ago. Let just say my family doesn't trust those that search for that kind of power." Gale   said bitterly to the human.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 am

"that book would allow me to return to my world, i dont belong here, dont you get that!?" he said to her, suddenly pulling out a bottle with unknown content inside with his hand while holding his shield as he charged his sword with elemental magic
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:48 pm

"Then why the buck you didn't tell me this all before? I don't read minds and all the vibe I got from you is, "I'm a jackass, I'm a jerk; let me shock you, light you on fire, and try to cut you in half." Ya cause now I think you're full of it. So Why should I trust you enough, not to... summon a demon or raise the dead or some other evil thing. How about your unicorn friend you want me to believe he from your world or were you planning to ditch him when you get to your world?" Gale said getting more frustrated.
Gale began to warm up another spell, but instead of only her hoof glowing. her whole arm that holding her sword began to glow violet.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 3:22 pm

"i told you the first we meet about my situation! or did you Believe that humans are native to equestria aswell? and you are a fool to think i would summon the creatures of the undead or hell, i have helped keeping equestria safe while staying away from the limelight, you literally saw my use holy items , and what goes on between me and cryo is out of your buisness, you only need to know that we have talked over about this already, i have to be there for my family, my sister!" pyro said, not thinking about gale's magic
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 5:14 am

Gale slammed down her sword angerly on the ground cause a small crater on the ground.
"And here you are with this pity revenge! I am one of the ONLY ponies on this planet that could help you! You could simply walk up to me a been all like. "I know we got off the wrong hoof, but can we please talk about the book." BUT, No, You wanted to fight, you wanted to piss me off...I could of help you, YOU ONLY NEEDED TO ASK!... YOUR MAKING ME A BAD GUY and I hate proving hunters right about my kind.(Snort)..... You better think wisely what you do next, human. What happens after this is all on you."  As she lifted her sword back up, She turns into her "leaking darkness" form, like she was near the end of their last fight. "Cause this is only half of my power."

(( Little over dramaic, but I like it.))
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 12:04 pm

pyro felt her words sting with truth, he could have just come upp to her and made apologies to her for his earlier actions, but he scolded himself mentaly for thinking that all vampiers and other creatures of the night are inherently evil, and forgeting some of them fight for the good of the world, realizing his mistake he made.

"im sorry...." he said somberly, as he put away his armaments even leting his magic rest, something that gale would feel like a calming wave
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Gale huffed but did calmed down enough to go back to her (almost) normal self. 
"And... I 'm sorry for jumping to conclusions when I first saw you guys. It was just a force of habit, hunter, bad guys you get the deal. (Sigh) Before I tell you the whereabout of that rune book thing. I want to ask. What going to happen to Cyro when you leave? I know you told me its none of my buissness, but It not for me." Gale asked pyro In a calmer tone.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 pm

*sighs* "he and i have been through this subject alot, he has agreed to remain here and start anew while i return to my world, he cant follow me back because talking ponies arent supposed to be in the human world, he has atleast a fundation to a new life here"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 5:04 am

Gale breathes a sigh of relief. "Well, I don't have to deal with a saden sickle. You know that unicorn I was with at the castle, Ya she has the book, she is planning to use it to have a reason to meet up with Cyro. Or use it as a bribe so he would go on a date with her. For a very sweet mare, she could play upright dirty sometimes. But ya, if she hasn't done it while we were out here, she likely will meet up with him when this rain stops." Gale said as she returns her sword back into a knife and sheath it.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 9:22 am

Pyro raised an eyebrow "So your friend has some feelings towards cryo? I didn't know about this"
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:51 pm

"First off, How the hell did you not notice? the whole time we were fighting in that castle. They were talking it up and she pretty much already asked him on a date. Did you just overlook the fact that both of the unicorns barely had one scratch on them? Second, she has a positive feeling for pretty everything that not an art critic or a rival artist.  Third, seriously how the hell did you not notice she was trying to flirt with Cyro? The only way to make it more odviouse is if her puplies turn to hearts." Gale asked.
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:11 pm

"well excuse me if i dont pick upp on that sort of thing, my social skills arent that great, and i was pretty focused on the battle that went on so i missed that" pyro said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 1:54 pm

(Sigh) "whatever hopefully Ccyro picked up on the hints. Anyways out of curiosity what else you have up your sleve any strong runes or other stereotypical hunter's gear."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:35 pm

"i have more runes in store, i just have not used them yet" pyro said, streching himself
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:20 pm

"Okay, good just wanted to make sure you didn't have a stake or holy water on ya , or any of that other anti-vampire stuff. Cause now since we are no longer in a kill each other mood." Gale said calmly before cracking her neck. "I'm going to beat you up for what you did to me in the castle."
Back to top Go down
pyroman33

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 pm

"oh is that so? well i wont hold back now then, and i will be the winner of this fight " pyro said with confidence, holding 2 runes in each hand
Back to top Go down
jz96

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 1:21 pm

"Come on then, One last fight before you go back home, human" gale tease wanting pyro to stick first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: revenge (pyro vs gale)   revenge (pyro vs gale) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

revenge (pyro vs gale)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next