OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Hot For Teacher

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Syntavant

Syntavant

Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:12 am

It wasn't hard to notice the stallion taking occasional peeks at her underwear, despite the efforts she had taken to cover herself. She didn't mind too much, however. These panties were meant to be seen at some point, or at least she'd hoped so.

Flashing another one of her sensible and cheeky smirks, she lets the grip of her skirt lax a bit, allowing it to rise and show a good portion more of her nether regions. Now, Market could probably see how the lace decorated the cat's flower, mature yet enticing, much like herself. This was an invitation if there ever was one.

Even during this, she still allowed herself to enjoy the remainder of the massage. It was hard not to. The way his hands gently stroked her fur and traced her muscles, she estimated that he was enjoying it just as much as she was. Something to keep in mind for the future if she ever wanted a bit more fun~

"Y-you know, my thighs are starting to feel a little sore now~ Would you be a dear and tend to them next?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:29 am

Sugary looked to Nyxen with a broader smile now, both from the better reveal and her request. "... Even more? With pleasure." He scooted a little closer now, which both gave him a better reach to her juicy thighs to tend to and peek at her panties a little more now. With how well he could spot them now, he was half-tempted to speak up about it, but let it go and just enjoyed things as they were while his hands now traced all the more closely to her rump and nethers as his fingers stroked time and again. "I may have to do this more often if you need this much care now~"
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 1:34 am

Nyxen lets out a little huff. He was teasing at this point, surely. Her cheeks colour as she bites her tongue, lifting her skirt just a little bit more. Puffy, fertile lips poked out from behind the lace, beckoning him. She couldn't reveal more if she tried.

"Y-you may be right about that. One little old feline can't do everything around the house, after all. Maybe there are other things you can assist with~" She purrs, her tail tracing Market's jawline, past his chest, down to his crotch~
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 2:08 am

Though he had been staring, he didn't realize how see-through her panties were till she purposely revealed much more of it, her dark nethers coming into view under the lace like a gift waiting to be unwrapped. He snorted a little at the sight, her allure working on him, and then neighed deeply when her tail made its trip down his body. He sighed wistfully and lightly gulped with a more notable blush. "Like what~?" His hand then passed from one leg to another very slowly, so close to her nethers he could feel her warmth, and she might feel that of his hand having been rubbing her for a while too. "How may I pleasure you more~?" He'd also lightly nuzzle against her leg, giving it less of a massage now and just caressing her more instead.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:29 am

The kitty suddenly sits up, leaning forward whilst planting both hands beside them. She loomed over him almost, yet kept her motherly composure. "You know exactly how~" She almost whispers into Market's ear, baring her feline fangs for just a moment. "I'm a single mom. All on my lonesome. Almost no visitors in these parts of the city, especially during this season~" She hinted, winking.

She paused for a moment, biting her lip. She didn't want to outright ask. She considers, then nods quietly to herself. "But... you might not know about that. I have a lot to teach you about my race's culture. Especially, ah... mating rituals. We're very particular about it, you see...~" Nyxen trails off, watching him eye her and her flower.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 am

It would likely be hard for Nyxen to convincingly loom over a stallion with a somewhat larger and wider build on top of having longer ears and a horn, but he proved to be a good sport as he lightly leaned back but kept close and grinning softly, her presence calming and enticing even in her hesitation. "Very particular, about lovemaking~? Then, Professor..." He was intrigued, and then began to break the ice between them further as he placed one hand over her hip and another over her rump very deliberately before lightly groping the lone single mother, almost with the intent of pulling her on top of him. The same gaze he gave to her nethers was now upon her eyes, desiring her more in general. "... Am I starting the ritual right~?" He was an eager pupil, willing to learn right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot For Teacher   Hot For Teacher - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot For Teacher
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Inactive-
Jump to: