OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Maven's Suite <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 4:07 am

Maven was now standing infront of a hogtied, small red pegasus who was hogtied in vines. Her voice was still more melodic (and a tad deaper) than usual. "Lovely, you disturbed the pilot. Well, 'Imperator,' it's time you learned up a thing or two on consequenses. This is gunna be one to remember." She tosses an offhoof salute to the airman and walks away slowly, her tail swishing slightly and the suit hugging just noticably, though she didn't realize. The imp snickers. "That's enough to make crime worth it," he mumbled under his breath as Maven disappeared around a corner.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 am

Although Sugary could appreciate help given, and the view of mysterious yet oddly familiar good flank passing by, he had a more pending business with the Imperator as he bellowed out against the captive; Where as Maven was short, feminine, and refined, he was big, armored, and full of angry testosterone. "So YOU'RE the one hitting my airship, are you!? Let's see how you like getting a few lumps of your own!" And of course, he did in fact aim for the face first as he began to smack the Imperator around, before leaving him be some time after. "You're lucky I've got a meal to make, or I'd carry you to jail too!" He snorted deeply, stomping away back to his airship to finish what he started...
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 5:27 am

The poor little stallion never saw it coming, he was so busy stairing. His face swole with the first punch, and he was crying by the second. By the time Sugary was done, he was passed out in an entangled mess. Sirens could be heard in the distance.

At this point, Maven had changed back and shoved her outfit in a duffle bag, changing into something more baggy. She sighed and stretched, laying out on a couch listening to clasic radio while waiting on Sugary.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 pm

"That was just sad. I hit him once and he's bruised badly. I try to get him down and he ends up hitting himself harder... Guess that guy just ain't the lucky sort." While shaking off the thoughts about the Imperator away, he got back to patrolling and baking. Eventually, the donuts were finally done. "Perfect...! If only I didn't have to keep going in and out though... Well, time to make the delivery."

And still wearing the full armor, after having set up a number of defensive spells on his airship, Sugary made his way to the front door with a simple carton box, smelling of freshly made donuts. "Delphina? They're done! Come and get them!"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 12:38 am

The door opened almost immediately, to the light sound of classical music and a yawn. "Hmmm? Sorry... I just woke up from a nap." That said, she looked more like she was getting ready for one, her eyes droopy and a little red. She yawned again and waved him in, "Come come, I've a table to eat on after all."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 12:53 am

Sugary looked to Delphina from within the armor, concerned for her state. "Uh... You feeling up to it though? You look even more tired if anything..." Even so, he accepted the entry and made his way into her kitchen. Once there, he opened the box and inside were half a dozen glazed donuts. "Chocolate, raspberry, and caramel. Cream filled by the way, so what you see on top is what you get inside a bit too." He stood expectantly, hoping she'd like what he made. As far as the ingredients went of course, he wasn't lying in the quality as the texture was soft and the glazing was as fresh as could be.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:11 am

She waves away his concern, "Are you sure you're not overdressed? A bit more and one might call you a dragon lancer." She sits at the table and examines his work with a smile, "You sure don't disappoint, Monsieur Market." She giggles and takes a doughnut to nibble on.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 am

Sugary chuckled, and with a light flick of the horn he held a magic bag before him in mid-air. A pulse of magic after, and his suit of armor flashed before being sent into the little bag which was then made minimized and sent into his own mane now that he was bare and smiling. "Comes with the job so to speak. And by all means, take your time. I just hope you'll indulge me with something while you eat..." He sat down next to her, staring quizzically. "... I happened to catch who the troublemaker was... Poor meek fella, but anyway that's not who I'm really meaning to talk about. I saw a mare playing music much like you do in a rather regal looking suit. Know her by any chance?" He looked very attentively at her face as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:14 am

She scrunches her nose, "I think I know who you're talking about. Her name is The Maven, or something. We look so close we could be sisters. She seems to pop up around here often. Can never quite catch her though. It causes a fair bit of confusion, but... well... Maven turns up to fight trouble, yeah? If I have a talent for avoiding my doppelganger, that's a talent for avoiding trouble. Can't complain to much." She takes another bite of the doughnut. "'specially since the words that usually follow her sightings are, 'Didja see the hot mare who kicked that dude's ass?' Been a while since I heard myself described as hot. Think I smashed a viola over that poor sod's head."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 3:54 am

He laughed quite vividly for a moment before he tried to calm down, finding her answer more hilarious than expected. "Oh, come on. Why waste a perfectly good instrument on an honest compliment? You're far from ugly, Miss." And there he was, with an honest compliment. "But she did play music very nicely much like you did. I think I'd very much love to hear a performance from both of you someday." He had a raised brow by then.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 am

She thought about it it and shrugged, "Well, if you caught a recording, we could probably do a duet. But I swear, she must have something against me or something. She never comes when I'm around." She gets a chocolate doughnut and with fudge filling and accidentally smears some on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 9:03 am

It wasn't too often that Sugary saw others make a mess of themselves with his own treats lately, but it was as amusing as ever when he smirked at Delphina and gestured to his own muzzle. "You got some chocolate about... here. And hey, I'll be around the city for some time, so I'm sure to get that chance sooner or later. I can wait."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm

She shrugs, "Stick around me, and there's a fairly good chance. She likes the neighborhood." Delphina wiped off the fudge, briefly looked at it a bit, and licked it up. "If you'd like, I can withhold myself from eating all of these and you could see about using them as bait. Kinda."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 8:45 pm

He stared with great amusement at her proposition, curious as to whether or not it might as simply as he was told. "You know, I'm willing to test that out right away. See if The Maven shows up again from the smell. Besides, you still look tired to me, so maybe you should rest while I go try that...?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:41 am

She nods and waves him off as she sashays to her bed room, flinging the door closed as she collapses on the bed. The nice, warm comfortable bed that, in about ten minutes she would begrudingly roll out of to change and eat the rest of her donuts.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:49 am

In truth, Sugary just wanted for Delphina to rest, not having actually expected he'd meet Maven right away. But nonetheless, he took the remaining donuts outside with him and waited for several minutes just for good measure. He also figured he'd take the time to observe the city from the quiet area he was now in.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:27 am

In a few minutes, Delphina changed into her outfit, slipping her flute in her suit and grabbing the viola. Just in case he can record. She then goes through her tunnel, popping out and turning the corner. She strolled as heroically as she could toward the doughnuts, errrr, Sugary. Though she kept a mental note to look disinterested.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Sugary amusedly smirked as Maven actually walked by right on cue, and paid particular atenttion to how her eyes looked. "She's totally looking at my donuts." He's sold enough treats over the years to guess when someone is actually interested in them by now. He figured he'd make a pitch for it as he waved her way. "Hear ye, hear ye! A complimentary donut for the lovely lady performer?" He even showed her the donuts for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:26 pm

She blushes a bit, "Are you speaking of me? I can't say I'm particularly lovely, but I would love to take your confectionery compliment." She walks up to him, occasionally casting a glance at the house.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 4:50 pm

He chuckled. "The donuts are free either way, Miss. Consider it my gratitude for helping me find that pest from earlier." While offering still, he glanced behind him briefly in curiosity. "Something about the house catch your eye? Do you know who lives here?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:09 pm

The Maven nods, "First chair viola symphonist Delphina Redsin. Lovely young mare, quite famous. She moved outa the main town a while back." She takes a doughnut from him, "As for Impy, well... He's more of a pest than a villain. Half of his plans can't work to begin with and the other half backfire in his face. Even if he had gotten inside your ship, the most he probably could've done was rearrange the furnishings into a phallic icon. Think nothing of it."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:34 pm

"Sounds like he's got issues... Hm...?" He looked to the side of them both when a Minotaur was closing in on them while passing through the neighborhood, hopping on a pogo stick with the name Power Pogo on his suit's chest and wearing goggles. The Minotaur proudly saluted them both and kept pogoing away. Sugary waved back.

"... That reminds me. Delphina says you come by here often." He smiled and focused on Maven again. "... Any chance I could get a performance from you sometime? I'd love to hear more of your music." he also eagerly watched to see if she liked the donut she took.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 5:48 pm

She ate it quickly, looking at the plate as if to ask for another with just her eyes. ""I don't know sir, my music is usually with... purpose. Such as removing a curse, or protecting a hull." She winks at him suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Sugary smirked at what Maven brought up and thought of a way to still get a performance out of a local crusader of justice. "... I understand. Not one for the limelight, are you? Then allow me to be so bold as to ask for one of those unusual moments. If you name a time and place, I'll gladly be there." He also didn't need to be told to keep offering donuts. She was free to take that which remained, box still open.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpath

Dawnpath

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 4:48 am

She took another and thought about it, "It's hard to make appointments. Especially since my 'job' is rather unpredictable. Though, in all fairness, I'm not a... what do they call them... 'big boy' or something? I'm not the first pony on the signal, yeah?" She thinks about it some more, munching her donut. "Hows about... tomorrow afternoon. There's a small fountain in the middle of park down East street. Place is a little overrun with plants; the keeper is a little old, you see. I owe her a favor, yeah? You manage to clean that place by 3, I'll be around. You got a particular instrument you wanna hear, or a particular piece?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maven's Suite <Private>   The Maven's Suite <Private> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Maven's Suite <Private>
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next