OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Tour of The Kingdom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:51 am

Nuria looked at Sugary with some amusement and then smiled again. "Once again you sway me with words, Mr.Market." She says, looking much less solemn now and more chipper and happy. "Yes, I think that is in order. Perhaps I'll make that my next campaign. It would be nice to have a conquest of friendship rather than bloodshed..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:10 am

He chuckled gleefully. "Really? You're taking my advice just like that? Lady Nuria, do not hesitate to give me any commands that you wish, whether we agreed to it in contract before or not. I would be very happy to support your efforts all the way on this matter... After we put away what we bought, of course... Heh..." He had a tingly feeling running up his spine as the Queen proclaimed her next goal.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:27 am

Nuria smiled and her tail found it's way over Sugary's shoulders to stroke under his chin. "That sounds like an excellent idea~." She says, starting to walk towards the exit, her tail sliding against his coat and flicking across his muzzle as she made her way with sultry eyes to the doors.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 5:39 am

Again he got that tingly sensation, but this time due to her seemingly putting the moves on him. If the Queen of the Kirins thought that the Warrior Sage of a unicorn was so easy to seduce, well then she was right because he was already out the very same door by the time this sentence ended; Eyes keeping contact with hers as he marched, and then her flank and wings when she looked away. "Where and how do you want what, Lady Nuria...?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 4:48 pm

Nuria giggled and led the way, all the way to her bedchamber. Those new sheets needed to be broken in.
--------------------------------------------------------

That weekend, the castle was much more of a rush than usual. Everyone was preparing for the religious celebration in tribute to their goddess. The decorations were already up, but last minute touches were being made, the food was being cooked, and everyone was getting to look their best.

Nuria herself was being followed around by a few other kirin who were almost panicking, needing to know what she wanted done, to which she politely but firmly told them to go and ask their delegates in charge of their area. The stress of the day was high, and showed no signs of slowing until the celebration was over.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:55 am

That weekend, Sugary felt very mellow and jolly, as if any stress he had was washed away; So of course he was more than happy to be by Nuria's side with tea and some fruit cake he made for her when she told him of the importance of the event about to take place as he spoke softly. "I hope this snack doesn't break tradition, but I don't think I can give many proper back rubs while you're busy and I'm wearing ceremonial armor... And are you sure I'm not needed elsewhere for preparations?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 3:54 am

Nuria looked at Market and his cake. She was a little hungry, but she hardly had time to stop for a snack. "No, thank you, Sugary." She says, continuing to walk. "I've got to make sure everything goes exactly as planned. This celebration is far too important, and I can't be known as the Queen Chief that mucked it up." She walks quickly through the halls, correcting a pair of kirin as she went by for something or other.

"Has anyone heard from the dragon? Please tell me someone's heard from the dragon!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:40 pm

Sugary chose to keep the snack at the ready regardless, constantly following Nuria nearby and learning about what she deemed correct and not correct.

At one point, he thought to look towards the sky as she asked for a dragon, and that was when he would see one himself flying towards them on tiny wings. His expression was one of... perplexity. "Um... I dunno if that's the dragon, but I see a dragon." He then pointed right towards the oncoming being.

Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Img-2390725-2-134460821345

"At least I think that's a dragon... Hm... I feel a strong vibe coming from the gems... Or from itself...?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Nuria looked hopefully out the window that Sugary was looking from, only to deadpan and give him an inquisitive stare as if to ask if he was serious. She then continued down the hall until a kirin ran up to her and told her that the dragon was ready and waiting for the ceremony to start. She gave a sigh of relief and then gulped as she was given a set of flash cards to read. "Goddess have mercy on my soul..." She mutters to herself. So this would continue well into the night, when the entire city had gathered in the Colosseum. Nuria had told Sugary that he should sit in with the crowd if he wanted the best view. He would be in for a treat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 5:13 am

As far as the odd dragon went, it did actually land nearby... especially since it just suddenly stopped flapping its wings and flopped to the ground. Some were put on alert, but after a while of poking and prodding to see if it was still alive or a threat, giggling with each touch, it stood up as if nothing had happened, head pointed towards the main event area. It was ultimately declared as confused and harmless.

Meanwhile, Sugary took Nuria's advice and spotted a place to sit and watch. He nearly fumbled though as he somehow slipped before getting in place, noisily as his hooves kept scrapping at the floor to keep balance, only to find that someone had dropped a bit of oil where he was. He looked forward with a straight face when he sat, pretending he didn't just make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 7:23 am

The Colosseum was absolutely packed, kirin from the seats, to the walkways, to the tops of the walls that surrounded it. The playing field was kept clear, devoid of any activity for the moment aside from the few uniformed guards that stood on the edges. There was a large swooping sound overhead and a white dragon landed on one end of the field, and with it, a cool air followed and fell over the stadium. The torches around the stadium were put out, causing the light to dim until there was nothing but the stars in the sky giving off their light. The stadium was surprisingly quiet for how many kirin were there.

Suddenly, a spotlight shone on the balcony of the Queen Chief's chair, revealing Nuria herself, clad in exquisite silks of many beautiful colors that sparkled in the light. Jewelry adorned her neck, legs, wings and her head, precious gold and priceless gems that reflected the light and demanded attention of their own. She looked out at the dark stadium, her golden irises clearly visible and sparkling of their own right. "Brothers, sisters. Tonight, we remember and pay tribute to our origins... and our beginnings..." Soft music played and the dragon quietly breathed into the air, releasing with it a silent wave of cold that froze the air and caused a frost to build on the surface of the stone of the Colosseum. And then something even stranger happened. Snow began to fall from the sky, filling the stadium with a layer of the cold fluff.

Children looked on in wonder, and the adults were impressed at the display as well. Some of the younger kirin began to play in the snow, only to be hushed by their parents and told to pay attention. The spotlight turned to the field, now white with frost and ice. "Long ago, in the land of the ancient Pegasus tribe..." Nuria's voice started again. As she spoke, dark figures danced on the snow, they looked to actually be pegasus, though only their silhouettes could be seen. "Our ancestors lived in harmony with the others of the land, providing them with the blessings of rain to feed their crops and refresh the ground... But one day, there began to be a great cold, and the pegasus fought with their neighbors, all blaming each other for bringing the curse of eternal winter to their doors." The 'pegasus' on the field looked as though they were heavily effected by the cold, and then looked to be arguing with what appeared to be unicorns and earth ponies.

The pegasus separated themselves from the others and joined another pegasus, one clad in sparkling gold armor and a bright red sash. "As talks between neighbors broke down, the pegasus turned to their leader, for guidance. The leader, whom all thought was brave and wise, told them that they would go out, and find a new land. One not plagued by the never ending cold that killed their crops and froze their wings..." They flew, landing in another part of the field which contained a patch of green. They played happily on, it, but were suddenly overtaken by the cold again, the green patch turning brown and then white as it was covered with snow. The spotlight went dark. "But it would not be enough. The cold had followed them, and all of the their neighbors in fact. They believed themselves cursed forever.

The spotlight turned on again, showing the armorclad pegasus again, standing strong and mighty. "Their leader assured them that with the help of their neighbors, they would be able to fend off the cold, if only the pegasus would listen." Some of the pegasus on the field looked as if they were appauled at the armorclad one, reeling back and turning away. "Not all did. And those that would not listen, would take to the skies, turning to the ocean and taking their only possessions with them... Not all of them made it with their lives..."

The scene went dark again and then re-lit, showing very tired and tattered looking pegasus trudging through the snow. The wind picked up and blew one of them over, helped up by another. "Cold and starvation threatened them. All seemed lost for them, their hopes dashed and thoughts turned to their former home... Until..." There was a light, small, but no less visible in the dark. A small flame danced in front of the pegasus, granting them what looked to be welcome relief. "They discovered a new hope, in the unlikeliest of places..." The small flame grew larger, and then floated into the air. The flame then disappeared, but was shortly followed by a huge pillar of fire! Given out with the mighty roar of a dragon. The flame lit up the entire stadium, shedding it's heat to everyone. The dragon was massive, it's scales an aura of colors.

The crowd collectively gasped and made sounds of awe at the display. The fire dissipated, but the dragon remained, some of the torches now lit to keep it within view. "The dragons. The pegasus had stumbled upon the nest of a sleeping dragon. They feared that the end was upon them. The only thing they could do was beg the dragon for mercy and prey that it made their deaths quick to put an end to their misery..." The silhouettes on the field begged and groveled before the dragon, even making sobbing sounds. "But the dragon, seeing the pegasus in their weak and beaten state, took pity on them. And instead of killing them, he shared with them the warmth of his flame, and fed them the fish from his lake."

The scene cut away once more and relit to reveal the pegasus fishing in a lake and doing something with their mouths. "The pegasus soon idolized the dragon. And the other dragons who shared his land. They fished from the same lakes, filed their teeth to a point, and matted their scales, in flattering imitation." The front of the stadium slowly lit, revealing a large golden statue of a dragon, with large sapphires for eyes. "It was then, that our goddess, the mother of flame, came down from the heavens and gazed upon the pegasus and their flattery. Pleased with their tribute, she spread her wings, and granted them the forms they so desired! And thus, began the age of kirin!" The silhouettes suddenly burst fire from their mouths, setting themselves on fire and taking flight and performing all sorts of acrobatic moves in the air. Their flames began to change into a rainbow of colors as they spiraled over the crowd, breathing fire that melted away the ice and snow.

The figures landed on the field again, the stadium now fully lit and trumpets blaring at their appearance. They were now kirin, full fledged and bowing before the crowd. They then looked amongst each other and spread out on the field, grabbing weapons and dawning ceremonial clothing. "These kirin divided into tribes of their own, their pride at their peak, and honor unquenchable. They took to the art of combat, fighting for sport and ceremony, hunting larger game and making blood sacrifices to their goddess. And so this continued, until their day of unification. And so it shall continue until The Mother's return!" The crowd cheered, loving the presentation. The characters on the field concluded with a very real battle, blows were exchanged and flame was spat, and the winner stood tall above the others, holding her weapon high.

As a final end the the ceremony, the large dragon stood and bathed the winner in fire, engulfing them and the losers of the fight in flame. When the dragon's flame disappeared, the stadium went dark again, and slowly the torches were lit, and the field was empty. The celebration was over, at least in the Colosseum. The happy, jovial kirin began to pour out of the stands and flood the streets, beginning to have celebrations of their own. Nuria would sit in her chair on the balcony, letting out a heavy sigh of relief that everything had gone smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Sugary was most impressed and enthralled in the screenplay and coordination of the performance and storytelling. He was especially attentive of Nuria of course, but gave his full attention to the entire tale, as well as the performers and the dragon itself. He had rarely seen a dragon so beautiful, to which he presumed to be ancient and powerful as he endured the sudden cold it gave off.

He was at the edge of his sitting spot, eating and drinking the tea and cake he made for Nuria as he grew anxious and eager to see the conclusion of the tale and real battle. He flinched when everything was engulfed in flames, but he better in a moment that the sudden loss was not from life being put out, just whisked away instead. He wondered to where of course, impressed by everything with a broad smile.

He looked to where Nuria was sitting, and gave some thought as to how to approach her again. He decided to try making a quick trip outside and get her a small bouquet of flowers. He figured she had carried herself like a fine performer despite the true purpose of the show; And after she had been so kind and affectionate to him, he thought to make her feel like a starlet with admiration and adoration once he could meet with her again... "I bring flowers for a Star."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:28 am

Nuria decided to glide down the stairs rather than step down them. She spread her wings wide once she reached the bottom, slowing and coming to a halt once she touched ground. Her form jingled with the amount of jewelry she wore, and she gave a light blush as Sugary approached with a lovely bouquet. "Oh, you're too kind." She says, accepting the gift and returning a kiss to the unicorn's cheek. "Did I do alright? I didn't stutter did I? I think I might have stuttered!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 2:13 am

Sugary kept smiling, but rose a brow at her, figuring he'd humor her a little bit. "If by stuttering you mean be excellently eloquent, then yes; You stuttered all over the place..."His expression then softened as he kissed her, gently and briefly on the lips. "And I loved every moment of it. I never thought I'd get a historical lesson so marvelously arranged like that. Almost jealous I didn't get to participate myself...! I had a great time. Honest."
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:18 am

Nuria smiled and gave Sugary a hug. She wiped a bit of sweat from her brow, she had been incredibly nervous. "I'm glad everything went well." She says with a relieved breath. "I can rest easy now. Onward to the after party!" It was almost a chant. The kirin did love to find any reason to drink, fight or make love. "We'll be breaking out the Palace's best wine for the occasion!"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 5:31 am

Sugary chuckled, keeping the same pep as Nuria was at the time, but did place his hoof over her shoulder. "Just remember, I'm sober by choice... And because I'm a bit of a lightweight, so go easy on me." Getting drunk never was appealing to him, but he wasn't about to pass on a good party. Plus, he figured where there was good wine, there was good food nearby... And he already had the best local company so long as he served by Nuria's side. It wouldn't take much effort for them to have a good time in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 am

Rockhill

Nuria led her friend back to the castle, there were already kirin there taking part in a vast feast of food and wine. She insisted that he drink, not taking no for an answer and hefting him a large mug and taking a bite from a leg of mutton. The dancing seemed to go on forever, the upbeat music howling over the crowd. Nuria had gotten rid of much of her excess clothing, spinning 'round with Sugary on the dance floor and being generally merry and jovial.

She stopped to take a breath as the music changed beats, pulling Sugary to the side and grabbing another mug of wine, drinking it down and letting some of it spill from the sides down her luscious neck. Then she grabbed Sugary boldly, pulling him to her roughly and giving him a sudden, deep, wine-filled kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Sugary groaned and grumbled, reluctantly accepting drinks from Nuria, but made do by sharing as much around as he could while at least sampling sips to not completely deny her generosity. Of course, he still got into the swing of things, sampling from just about every food he could manage to reach as they danced and washing it down with some wine.

By the time she kissed him though, he was feeling more numb, sluggish, and flushed. He knew he was getting drunk already, still fully aware in his state. But he also knew that she, a big, strong, beautiful exotic draconic pegasus royal mare, fellow warrior, and lover, was all over him; Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was her blunt approach, but he certainly felt a very strong burning sensation all over his body, even down to his groin. He let go of whatever he had, and just fully embraced her tightly, humming and chuckling as he returned the kiss while lightly rubbing against her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Nuria was very clearly drunk, but she knew exactly what she was doing all the same. She had partaken in far much more drink than Sugary had, which made her tongue sweet to the taste as she shared it with her unicorn lover. She didn't need to say anything as her advance was met with a light chuckle and rubbing. She broke their kiss and nuzzled against Sugary, looking him in the eyes as she whispered in his ear so only he could hear her in the mass of bodies that surrounded them. "I want you... Right now~." She would say, leaning against him affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 pm

A lustful mind could go anywhere at any time, and Sugary was not lacking in lust as Nuria told him what she wanted. He was already fairly sure they might end up having a session, but his mind was thinking a bit... differently this time as he chuckled deeply under his breath, one hoof almost groping her flank as he traced the body of his lover out in the open. "Right here...? Now that's one heck of a way to celebrate~..." He wasn't daft though, still careful in his actions. Not actually urging her into public sex, but instead awaiting it, even thinking an orgy would soon follow in his flushed state. Spirits were high, but how high?
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Nuria flushed an even darker shade of red than she was before, a mixture of wine and sudden arousal fueling her passions. "Why not~?" She catches herself saying at the suggestion. She rubbed against Sugary, her movements becoming more and more lewd with each passing second. She kissed him again, this time cornering him against the refreshment table. That sudden and not so subtle act certainly attracted eyes that were close by, but Nuria ignored them in favor of just doing what her passions told her to do.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:15 am

His heart went aflutter and racing as she already started making them comfortable wherever, ceremonial armor he wore clanging against the table. Since she pushed him back, he got up and balanced on his hind legs as he rose her body along with him under a firm grip, one arm over her back and another over her flank, bringing their hips closer as he moaned against the kiss. Afterwards, he broke the kiss, nibbling down on her neck hungrily as he snorted. He was well aware others were watching, and that meant it wouldn't take long before she felt a familiar something prodding against her as it slowly came out while his excitement rose.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:42 am

Nuria let out a small gasp as she felt that oh so familiar poking at her belly. it was suddenly far too hot in the clothing she wore. She opened her robes, letting them fall from her shoulders and hang on her back and forelegs, a seductive look for the Queen Chief as her clawed paw reached down to grip Sugary's stiffness. The few eyes that were witnessing the display whispered and giggled to themselves as they watched, paying attention as if it was just another form of entertainment for them.

Nuria began to stroke, her bare chest pressed against the cold metal of Surgary's armor as her robes draped without restriction. Her other clawed paw rested on the table, proping her up on her hind legs as she treated the unicorn to a public display of affection like no other.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:15 am

Sugary neighed and shuddered when Nuria started to stroke him, making him putty in her grasp as well as getting him to remove the head piece of his armor and place it aside, horn starting to glow as his hips began to move in reflex. Fortunately her bold approach would be met with less inhibitions on his part as he then placed both hooves over her flanks, and started to fondle and caress them under the draped robes, getting a good feel of her scales and muscle. His muzzle would bury itself into her mane, nipping at the base of her scalp while his magic spread to her wings, ghostly limbs lovingly stroking her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:35 am

Nuria would let go a light moan as Sugary's magic began to work the length of her wings. She would work his length as well, still stroking it in her firm grasp. As clothes came off, worries went with them, and soon Nuria wore nothing at all as she helped him strip off that cumbersome armor. She nipped and licked at his neck, drinking in his scent and pressing herself closer. Suddenly, in drunken clumsiness, her hind claws slipped against the stone of the courtyard and she found herself face to face with the unicorn's shaft.

She chuckled after the sudden surprise, reaching up and grabbing Sugary's length in her claws again and then, in front of their goddess and everybody, gave the unicorn a long, wet, hungry lick from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip, where she pulled his member into her maw where her warm tongue rubbed and writhed against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour of The Kingdom   Tour of The Kingdom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour of The Kingdom
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next