OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

An Inviting Nest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha P

Alpha P

An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:37 pm

Nuria looks away. "Well, the caretakers are usually the only ones here..." She said. "And the mothers usually sleep with their eggs if they decide to stay at all... So there really isn't a designated spot for either." She looks at Aerv and gives him a smile before starting to walk towards one of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 10:43 pm

"I see." Aerv answered, still sort of wondering where exactly Nuria was taking him. He made sure to hoover his scarf back to him and around his neck while they walked, as he didn't exactly want to leave it in the middle of the grass, before smiling back at Nuria.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Nuria walks down the tunnel and leads Aerv to an increasingly decorative area. Torches lit the way and soon the two of them arrived in a room that almost looked like it could have been part of a house. The 'door' was a simple curtain that separated the room from the rest of the caves. The walls were lined with decorative cloth and tapestries, as well as a few bookshelves. There was no bed, but there was a pile of cushions, fashioned in the style of a nest.

"This is it." She says, walking inside and letting Aerv take a look around.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Aerv entered the room and stood in the middle of it for a few moments, looking around silently, but amazement could easily be noticed in his eyes. "This... is your living space as a caretaker of the eggs?" he carefully asked, waiting for Nuria to take the lead and told him what he is allowed to touch as he didn't want to do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 11:26 pm

Nuria nods. "Well, mine and the previous and future kirin that have and will use it." She said. "Everyone in my village rotates in to care for them. So this room has had numerous visitors." She approaches a bookshelf and wipes a bit of dust from it. "Make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:17 am

"Shared rooms, huh... interesting concept. I'll make a guess that you guys have been here for quite some time already." Aerv said as he slowly made his way towards the pillows that somewhat formed a nest. "I seemed to have forgotten to ask, but what is this place called?" he asked as he made himself comfortable in the pillow nest, lightly rearranging pillows so it would be fitting for him while still leaving a lot of space for Nuria.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:30 am

Nuria walked over to Aerv. "Yep. For generations." She said. "This place? It's called The Firelight Nest." She says. "It's one of many nests in this country. All of them cared for in pretty much the same way."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:39 am

Aerv pushed himself more to the wall as if to give Nuria even more space, when there was already enough to fit another Aerv-sized dragon there and have him comfortable. "I see. Well, this seems comfortable enough.." he commented, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:43 am

Nuria climbed into the cushion nest and snuggled up to Aerv. She didn't know if it was some sort of special connection, or if it was just because he had made her feel so good earlier, but she was really fond of him. "Mhmm... Aerv... um..." she started to blush again, trying to think of how she was going to say what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:47 am

Aerv lifted an eyebrow. "Yes, Nuria?" he asked, wondering what she wanted to say while he slowly made his body warmer for them. Nuria could now easily feel heat radiating from beneath his scales.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:52 am

Nuria felt the heat coming from Aerv and blushed a little more. It felt similar to the heat she had felt before, in the garden. Just thinking about it made her heart start beating faster. "I-I... May not have done anything like that before... But I do know... What it means to mate with someone else..."

Her face burned from the embarrassing subject, but she still continued. "And... it's unlikely that anyone would want to take me as their m-mate, so..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:57 am

Aerv blushed when he realized what was she implying. He immediately shook his head. "Someone will have to take you, Nuria. Why aren't they going after you, anyway? You seem just fine in every way!" he said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:03 am

Nuria frowned and looked down at the cushions. "... B-because... I'm not as strong as the others..." She said. "For the longest time, I was nearly blind, so I could never hunt, or fight. I'm possibly the weakest of my whole village... And the weak don't get life partners..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 am

Aerv's saddened expression turned into an angry once. He did not like one bit of what she was saying. He used one of his claws to gently lift her chin. He attempted speaking as softly as he could. "Now listen to me, Nuria. Tomorrow, or whenever your eggkeeping duty ends, you're going to go to the village's hunters, and you're gonna tell them to teach you how to hunt and train. You deserve everything a normal kirin would. You have vision, you will regain strength and most importantly," he paused and gently poked her chest. "you have heart and courage." he finished, looking at her in the eyes and smiling. "And if that won't help, I'll go talk to them!" he added to his speech before nuzzling Nuria.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:26 am

Nuria looked at Aerv, a tear forming in her eye and smiling at his encouraging words. She embraces the dragon in a hug, holding on tightly around his neck. She takes a deep breath and lets out a heavy, relaxed sigh as she holds him. "Thank you, Aerv." She says, letting go of him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She lays down once again and leans her head against him, nestling herself against his warm body. She blushed a little, realizing how friendly she was getting with a dragon, but she considered that they had passed just friendly back in the garden.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Aerv chuckled at her reaction. He was happy that he could sound encouraging at least once. He let Nuria get comfortable before laying his head over her in a protective manner, smiling and slowly closing his eyes, but not falling asleep just yet.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Nuria smiled as Aerv lay his head over her. However, she still felt a little bit needy. She kind of wanted Aerv to... No, that would be out of the question, he would never with her... But he had gone that far in the garden... "Aerv..." Se started before the dragon went to sleep. "Do you think... We could do it anyway?" She intentionally wiggles her rump against the dragon to try and eg him on.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:23 pm

Aerv slowly opened his eyes and looked at Nuria in slight disbelief. "A-are you sure?" he carefully asked her, wondering if she was just tiredly speaking or something. "Don't you want to .. well, lose your virginity to someone your own race?" he continued. "You do want to be normal to get a strong kirin that will be your family?~" he added.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:31 pm

Nuria looked down at the cushions again, but then she met Aerv's eyes. "I did... But... I don't think anyone will make my heart feel as good as you have..." She said with a smile. "I only want to try it... And I trust you, Aerv... You're the kindest dragon I've ever met..."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm

Aerv blushed at those words. "W-well, if you only want to try.." he says, shrugging. "But you have to promise me that you are gonna try to find a kirin of your dreams after this and enjoy your life with him." he says, ruffling her mane as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Nuria nodded in response. "If the good dragon says it, then so it will be." She says, all the while still rubbing her rump against his body. She felt a heat begin to rise in her again, and knew it from the garden. The anticipation started to mount as she didn't know what to expect next.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:44 pm

Aerv slowly lifted his hind leg, exposing his most private area to Nuria again. "I am not even sure if I'll fit inside your body, Nuria." he said worryingly. "After all, I am a lot bigger than you..." he adds, still wondering how in nine heavens will he fit inside her. He would have those worries already if she were experienced with sex, but since this would be her first time...
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 12:18 am

Nuria flushed red again as Xereth presented his concern. But she still wanted to try. She said nothing, but instead looked back from where she lay and pressed her tail against his sheath, attempting to coax his member from inside.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 1:21 am

Nuria's attempts to arouse the dragon surely worked, as a red tip of a familiar member popped out of his sheathe. "N-Nuria, that tickles..." he said before giggling and blushing, making sure the curtain to the room stayed closed.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 am

Nuria grins seeing her familiar friend emerge from hiding. She wraps her tail around it and rubs it gently to coax it out even further. She felt the heat begin to build in her loins again, a wetness presenting itself as well. "Wh-Whenever you're ready." She says, inviting him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inviting Nest   An Inviting Nest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inviting Nest
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OCRoleplay :: Archive :: Completed-
Jump to: