OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:51 pm

"Beating them off with a stick eh?" Bronze asked with a grin, ruffling her wings in a mirror of Johnny's own actions, though it looked more like a wriggle than a ruffle given her lack of feathers. "Or maybe beating them off with a pair of wings in your case." She giggled before tapping her bronze hoof on the wall of the ship to summon him out. "Now, you gonna put that coat on again, keep those on display or do you wanna borrow my coat?"

The thestral continued tapping on the side of the ship as she waited for Johnny, quickly becoming irritated with her skirt and evidently deciding her comfort was more important than formality, throwing it across the workshop and just keeping her waistcoat. Evidently it was how she placed most things given the mish mash nature of the workshop.
Back to top Go down
https://ocroleplay.forumotion.co.uk
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:17 am

"I think I'll put these away if it's all right with you Miss." He gently placed her back on the ground and folded up the large wing. "I do not particularly like being the direct centre of attention. I much prefer it if there's an invention in the way." Walking over to his vest her picked it up with his magic and, with a slight struggle, put it on. "Besides, there will undoubtedly be mares out there, and as I said and you so lovely summed up, they like my looks. I'd rather stick with having just the one mare for company and you've taken the spot." He said evenly, looking down at the much shorter mare with a calculating, but slightly friendly look on his face.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:13 pm

"Two's company, three's a crowd and yet often I see stallions who seem to think three mares isn't enough for a fun time." Bronze snarked as Johnny hid his wings away again. "Well since you don't want to fly back down again you want a lift? A don't think you exactly brought a parachute or if you did you should be fighting crime instead of judging inventor fairs."

Bronze chuckled before doing a graceful leap straight through the trapdoor, ignoring the ladder entirely to flip onto the deck. Thestrals had the same grace to them that pegasi did but it was impressive on a mare who was surely having her balance thrown off by that leg.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Rolling his eyes slightly at the mare's antics the large stallion tapped at the computer on his hoof. There was a quiet buzz, and he disappeared in a swirling mass of blue magical lightning, reappearing down at ground level by the ladder in a dramatic manner. The swirling vortex of energy rose up from the ground and grew, bulging out until it collapsed outwards, revealing Johnny standing in that spot, and even, calm look on his face as always. "I won't need a lift thank you very much Miss." He called up to the mare in polite tones, but with a slight, tiny, cheeky smile on his face as he said it.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:06 pm

The mare grinned, almost like a challenging look, as she touched down next to him. "Nice. Still, you can't deny, I look better doing it." She gloated, fanning her wings out and tucking her mechanical leg back into it's brown sock. "Besides, I could probably invent that teleporter in my sleep." She boasted in a tone that all but admitted she could do nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Maker

Johnny Maker

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Johnny simply shrugged nonchalantly to this. "You do indeed, and I'm sure you could." He said evenly, watching the mare as she hid her leg from sight, slightly disappointed by this "But I made this thing because, as silly as it sounds, I can't cast the Teleportation spell. My magic does doesn't match it." Looking around the ridiculously tall stallion scouted out the people and the area around them with calculating eyes, making metal notes of everything he could see. It was interesting being his height. It made him as intimidating as hell, but it also made him really noticeable. This of course meant that anyone who wanted to talk to him could easily find him, and while it was useful in Ponyville, in places like this it was hell. As he had just told Bronze, he hated being the centre of attention. Call it paranoia, but he'd been pestered by too many to let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
ObsidianPony
Admin
Admin
ObsidianPony

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

"Makes some sense, I can't pull off a simple barrel roll even though I can corkscrew at a 90 degree angle, figure that one out." Bronze shrugged, already taking a look around; she got some curious looks for wearing only one sock but otherwise she was free to look around the various booths and tents for tools and inventions; her eyes practically lit up everywhere she looked.

It was noticeable that despite Bronze's technology being noticeable here and there, the lockets were on display in blueprint form in one stand, nothing of her leg was even hinted at; the Locket blueprint omitted any mention of them being compatible with artificial limbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)   Meeting of the Minds  (Private, Continuation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds (Private, Continuation)
Page 1 of 1