OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Interviews

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Syntavant

Syntavant

Interviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Applejack paused, placing the bag of apples down on the ground. She then turned deliberately  and gestured with a hoof towards the forest in the distance. "You see that there forest? That's the Everfree. All sorts of hungry varmints live in there." She informed, glaring into the trees.

"Why, just last week, a poor lil' critter got attacked by Timberwolves. Fluttershy was up all night in a tizzy trying to help the feller, even though he was only grazed. Had to pry her off'a him in the end. Bless her." She smiled, chuckling heartily.

"Nothing to worry about, though. End of the day? Me, Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity and Fluttershy just take some time to kick their flanks back into the forest." She nodded assuredly, tipping her hat.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:06 pm

"Wait," The reporter paused. "Twilight? As in Twilight Sparkle? The Princess of friendship?! Y-you know here?!"

At that point, another question dawned on him. "Princess Twilight lives here?!"
Back to top Go down
http://onxykaizoku.tumblr.com
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Applejack snorted, and simply pointed a hoof at the crystal castle looming over the village. On it's spire, Twilight's cutie mark shone like a star from the sun's rays. Nodding silently and strangling her laughter, she picked up the bag of apples and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Quick's jaw hung open as he gazed upon the castle. How could he have missed that the first time around? He seemed so preoccupied with getting the interview could he have just not seen it?

Another thought dawned on him; could he possibly meet the princess? The sound of Applejack's giggles brought him back to reality as he resumed the trek down the trail. The idea of meeting the princess of friendship herself was something to mull over later.

Catching up with the orange mare, Quick asked another question.

"So, how long have you and your family lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:48 pm

"Oh, Granny Smith's been here since Ponyville was founded. In fact, she was around before that. The only reason the village even exists is because of her, and her zap apples. It's tradition now to sell them whenever they're in season. Which isn't that far away, now that I think about it."

"Might be worth asking her about it when we get back, since I don't know the specifics. All I know is that Ponyville owes a lot to her and the Apple family name." She said proudly, giving a small smile as she reminisced to back when Granny Smith would tell her stories about growing up in such a smaller community.

Eventually, the two ponies entered into the outskirts of the Apple family farm, passing by a sign that read 'Sweet Apple Acres'. Before them spanned fields upon fields of vibrant trees, the majority of them wielding apples of all shapes, colours and sizes. Right in the middle, at the end of the trail, sat a large cottage and a big red barn.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Quick stood in awe at the sight. The fields reached as far as he could see. Farther, perhaps. With he sun setting off in the distance, the view was practically begging to have a picture taken. The sight was one to truly behold. Never before had he bore witness to such a wondrous sight. Certainty not within the confides of his home Manehattan.

"Wow. This...this is amazing. It feels like I'm viewing a painting. Truly breath taking." he said, still in awe of it all.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:23 pm

"Yep. She sure is something, alright. No better place to call home." She said, smiling back at him. "Bet you ain't seen nothing like this up in the city, huh?"

She sighed happily. "C'mon then. Let's get this lot back to the barn, then we'll pop into the house so I can introduce you to Granny. That is, if she's still awake. Lil' Apple Bloom is at school right now, and Big Mac is out in the fields bucking trees, so I don't think you'll be seeing them for a bit."

"And who knows, we might still have some apple pie left over. You've earned it after helping me out with all this. Can't thank you enough, sugarcube."
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 9:42 pm

"Twas nothing, my fair mare. Any gentlecolt worth their salt would aid one such as yourself." Quick spoke in an overly dramatic tone, complete with a tip of his hat and bow. Staring back at her, he stifled a chuckle and proceeded to the house.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:31 pm

"Oh, haha." She intoned sarcastically. "Keep that cheek to yourself. Or use it on Rarity. She loves that stuff." She chuckled, swatting him lightly with her tail as she trotted past him, pushing the folded up stall.

When she got to the barn, she pulled it open. The inside was filled with hay bales, buckets of apples, and tools for every possible situation and repair the family could think of. She pushed the stall into the corner and placed the bag of apples next to it. Picking an apple out of the bag, she bit loudly into it, before tossing another one to Quick.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Quick raised an eye brow at the mention of this pony called "Rarity". Applejack mentioned her before when talking about the EverFree forest. She must be a friend. he thought.

Looking down at the pie before him, the stallions mouth began to water. Following Applejack's lead he bite into the Pastry before him.

"Mmmm! Delicious!" he moaned with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 7:58 pm

"That good, huh?" She chuckled. "That there's some good ol' fashioned Apple family cookin'. Can't get any better for miles."

Applejack sat herself down on the floor of the barn, forehooves in front of her. "So, what's next on your interview thingy?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Quick placed a hoof under his chin. "Hm...Well, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself." he asked, bring out a pen and notepad. "You know, to help the readers know you better."
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:52 am

"Well, I'm nothing too special." She began, chuckling. "I'm just yer average farm mare. Grew up on this here farm since I was just a lil' filly, along with Big Mac and Apple Bloom."

"It's hard work, being a farm mare. You gotta wake up at the crack of dawn, eat yer breakfast, and get bucking them trees till you're all tuckered out. Then, you eat lunch, and get back to buckin' some more till yer legs fall off."

"That's not to say it's boring work, mind you." She intoned, smiling. "There's plenty of stuff goin' on around town to keep things interestin', as I've told y'all before."

"But, aside from all that? It's real nice. I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. And that's an Apple family guarantee!" She grinned confidently.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 1:56 am

Quick listened intently, writing everyone of her words down. He admired the level of determination and pride she took in her work.

"I see. Very interesting." Quick said, continuing to write. "So, when you're not working on the farm, what do you do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:34 pm

"For fun, huh?" She asked, leaning back against one of the barrels. "Well, there's always stuff to do. If Pinkie isn't partying, or Rainbow isn't having one o' her stunt shows, there's always picnics and things being organised in town. There's plenty, really."

She tipped her hat back, grinning. "There's even a little game I like to play with Rarity. I like to see how many countryisms I can sneak into our talks before she goes crazy. It's a hoot." She chuckles, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:51 pm

"It seems like you have a quite a life here. My readers will definitely enjoy this." Quick returned her smile, putting his pen down.

"Thank you for your cooperation in this, Miss Jack. Would you mind if I return tomorrow? Just to see how you start your work and take some notes?"
Back to top Go down
Syntavant

Syntavant

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:22 am

Applejack nodded, her stetson bobbing upon her blond mane. "Sure thing, sugarcube. I'm gonna be out in the east field at the crack of dawn tomorrow, so I expect to see you there." She said with a wink, before breaking into a small chuckle. "Nah, I'm just messin'. Feel free to pop down anytime you want."

She smiled at him warmly, before getting to her hooves and brushing the dust off of her flank. "Do you need me to help you get back? Or will you be alright?" She asked as she held the barn door open.
Back to top Go down
SilverKaizer

SilverKaizer

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:32 am

"Thank you, but I will try to get here early." Quick gave a small chuckle of his own before picking up his bag.

"I can make it back on my own, but, again, thank you." Quick offered a short bow, heading out the door soon after. As he trotted out the home of the apple family, he took another glance at the house. He was very impressed by Applejack. Despite him being, for all intensive purposes, a stranger, she willingly aided him and showed him nothing but hospitably. A small smile broke out on his lips. Perhaps these "simple" country ponies were more sophisticated then he first heard.

Turning back to the road, he continued to trot down, back to his hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews   Interviews - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interviews
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2