OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Aerv nodded as he was asked if he wants another apple. "Please." he confirmed before smiling at Star's reason. "Well you seem to be awfully against killing dragons for a dragon hunter." he jokingly whispered. "Gold, huh... I have lots of it, hoarding it and stuff.." he added before thinking of a bit. If he received another apple, he'd pretty much swallow it instantly, just like the first. "You seem to trust me quite a lot compared to others. Heart getting in the way?" he asked Star.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:36 pm

Star stood up and took another apple out of his saddlebags. He then put it down near Aerv's mouth. "I'm hardly against killing dragons. I'm perfectly okay with killing dragons, but only if I see them commit the crimes that all dragons are accused of or someone else has." He whispered with Aerv before shrugging. "Done?" He tilted his head to the side for a moment. He laughed softly. "Heart getting in the way? Maybe a little. You seem nice and seem like a dragon who wouldn't kill anyone. Though you could totally be tricking me right now for all I know...but I don't think you are." He continued to whisper, smiling at Aerv.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 10:42 pm

The dragon very silently chuckled. "That's one of the reasons I wasn't really accepted among the rest... I don't kill just because. I only do if someone threatens to kill me or at least seriously injure me." he whispered back and returned the smile. "I don't have a reason to be tricking you. My plan was to get to the rulers in most friendly way to present myself as a friendly in hopes to stop at least some chaos and show that SOME of my kin can be nice. And you guys seem to be my best ticket to them, though it would be nice with a bit less bindings. Buuut I suppose that can't be done around those two." he continued whispering to Star.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Star nodded as he listened to Aerv. "Well aren't you a lucky dragon. We're taking you right where you wanted to be." He shook his head with a smile. "Aye...Can't really undo your binds right now. That'd be too noisy. Might wake them up. And I'm sure the princesses will be reasonable. They're nice. You can't really judge a whole race over what most of them do." He reached into the cart and redid Aerv's muzzle, nearly the same tightness as when Sharp did it. He then stepped back and stretched a little bit. He then laid down next to the cart and looked up at the night sky for a few minutes. Then another few minutes after those few minutes, his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. Turns out he was more tired then he though.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 3:26 am

And so the night wore on, the moon making it's travel across the sky, going from one horizon to the other before finally sinking out of sight. As the sun rose the next day, warmth came with it and a gentle breeze to offer some respite from the heat of the day when it became a more present factor. Eventually though, the new crew of dragon hunters and their prize would arrive at the base of the impressive mountain that the capital city had been built upon. Even more later, they arrive at the gates to the city. The guards seeing the dragon bound by restraints tense up a bit but hold their position as everyone reaches the gates.

The city itself is actually fairly new to the scene, and as such, many of it's buildings aren't to the stunning heights they'll eventually come to. It's even a straight shot to the castle of the royal sisters that one of the guards at the gate has the notion to point your lot towards. Silently saying to bring the beast to the castle itself and before the diarchs, and that's what was done. The dragon brought to the courtyard, but the cage itself was needed to be left at the base of the steps while the other three could advance up the steps and into the massive hall that the diarchs sat at the far end of. They looked up as a guard greeted and new arrivals with a quick question. "Why are you here?"

Back outside, several of the guards looked at and watched the dragon that sat in the cage curiously and hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Nuria, now wearing her disguise again, looked through her mask at the guards and thanked them for the directions. This would hopefully be some easy money if nothing went horribly wrong. She kept her spear close and watched the dragon carefully, still paranoid about its intentions.

Letting the dragon out of the cage was against Nuria's more cautious thought, but it couldn't really be helped. And he was still in his bindings anyway. "We've come to collect bounty for a live dragon." Nuria starts. "You'll find it undamaged."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 12:24 am

Star was once again harnessed to the cart, pulling it along. He had to mentally question why he's the only one pulling this thing, but he never voiced his question out loud. He paused for a moment when they got to the base of the mountain and looked up. Oh joy...not he had to bring the cart up the mountain...Why was Canterlot built on the side of a mountain anyway?! He sighed and continued on their way to Canterlot. When they got to the gates of the city, he was panting lightly. Thestrals were not meant to pull carts with dragons in them especially up a mountain.

He nodded to the guards in thanks and made his way tot he castle with his companions. When he got tot he steps and had to take off the harness, he was thankful for it all. He finally didn't have to pull around the cart anymore. He followed his companions into the castle and to the hall. He looked at the guard for a moment, still rather tired from being the only one pulling the cart. He just let Nuria answer him as he shook himself a little. "Fortunately undamaged." He muttered quietly to himself as he looked over at the diarchs and bowed his head a little.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 pm

On route to Canterlot, Sharp had contemplated lightning Star Sentinel’s burdens with magic, but decided against it, thinking he’d probably take it as an attack on his race. At the Gates, she gave the guards a polite nod, continuing into the city itself with her companions.  “Ah, well, We’ll be right back then, Aerv.” Sharp told the dragon when his cage had to be left behind for them to progress.

“He, Nuria. Aerv Xerath is a he, not a thing." Sharp said, correcting her companion. "Indeed, it is as they say. We're here for the bounty, mostly. Thought, I would very much like to know what is to happen to him." she continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=accenture
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 11:52 pm

Aerv watched each guard carefully, making sure that his eyes followed theirs, always having them in the sight as he was pulled through Canterlot. He quietly whimpered as he had to be left at the bottom of the stairs, alone with the guards that he didn't know or trust. He lightly tugged against his binds as if to prove the guards that it's not gonna be easy for him to escape and so they can ease up a bit. The dragon then patiently waited at the bottom of the stairs for at least Star or Sharp's return, not knowing in the slighest what's coming up in his future.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:09 am

The guards continued to warily watch Aerv, but none seemed to be getting any closer or farther away from the restrained dragon.

Back in the castle however, the sisters exchanged a confused look to each other before turning their attention back to the three that had brought the dragon to their doorstep. "Alive?" Luna repeated in a more cautious tone as she studied the three ponies to see if they were indeed telling the truth.

"That is what they said sister," Celestia replied for them as she started to take a step forward. "Come my little ponies, show us this living dragon," Celestia goes on as she leads the lot of them out of the main hall and back down the steps towards the dragon in a cage.

"Sister, it's a living dragon, it's really alive," Luna replied in disbelief as she looked at Aerv curiously.

"That it is sister dear, now then, let's see," Celestia replies as her horn alights in it's glorious golden glow. "Dragon, I know you can hear me. I am about to undo your physical restraints, but be aware that if you so much as think about hurting any of my subjects, you will know heat greater than any dragon's fire as the sun burns you away, scales, bone, and all," Celestia went on before the clamps and restraints were magically removed. "Now, why have you come to my lands when your kin have threatened and ravaged it so."

Luna however seemed not concerned at all as Celestia unleashed Aerv, and instead had her attention upon the three that had brought him. "My sister and I would like to express our thanks for your deed noble dragon hunters, we'll be sure to compensate you three accurately, but I know my sister well and I know when she's gotten an idea. You all will likely be propositioned for another task and I can guarantee you'll all be adequately rewarded for your efforts," Luna replied. "What say each of you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:28 am

Nuria rolled her eyes at Sharp. She and Star were getting too attached to the dragon. Especially for being dragon hunters. It really didn't make sense to her.

She stood tall and proud, smiling under her mask. A good reward was all she wanted from this adventure. And that desire was soon to be fulfilled. "Any deed required of the princesses, I'll happily oblige." She said. She could care less what happened to the dragon. She just wanted to collect and move on to the next bounty.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:53 am

Star nodded to the princess and followed then out back to Aerv. He watched Celestia as she undid Aerv's restraints. He dared not say anything but continued to watch from the corner of his eye as he turned most of his attention to Luna. He raised an eyebrow. "Another task, princess?" He thought about it for a few moments. "I'd happily do another task for you, princess." He said, bowing his head. He then looked back at Aerv and Celestia. "You're not going to hurt Aerv if he doesn't give you a reason to, right?" He said quietly, but still loud enough for Luna to hear.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:01 am

Aerv grinned as he felt his bounds loosen and he stood up, stretching his legs and spreading his gigantic wings to do the same to then. He then folded them again and cleared his throat before lightly though visibly bowing. "First of all.." he began, rising his head again to look Celestia right in the eyes. "My name is Aerv Xereth, as my... captors here have probably mentioned. Why did I come here? Simply to seek friendship." He said to Celestia and if allowed, he would make one step forward out of the cart, where he then sat down. "You see, your majesty, I was never really accepted among most of my kin, mostly because of my weak physical strength and size. Nobody really liked me there, and I prefer to explore rather than just aimlessly kill. Now, I can't really grant you that any other dragons will stop attacking, but I can assure that you will be safe at least from this one." he explained and put his right frontal leg on his chest. "For I wish to live and explore these lands, where not everyone that sees me wants to crush me under their weight." he somewhat proudly said to Celestia before putting his leg down on firm ground again.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 10:14 am

“Princess Luna, I mean you no offense when I say this, but, Aerv Xereth is a he. Not an it.” Sharp repeated, cautiously correcting the alicorn. It was a pet peeve of hers, incorrect pronouns… one even alicorn princesses weren’t exempt from. Though, if anyone were to ask, the official reason would be the fair and equal treatment of Aerv.

The way Celestia spoke her threat almost made Sharp wish Aerv would try her, just so she could experience that feat of magical power… almost. However,  she was brought out of her morbid daydream by Princess Luna’s thanks and offer of employment. The former Sharp responded to with a polite curtsy, the latter more verbally; “Of course, I’ll accept too, Princess.”
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:25 pm

"Oh," Luna paused to look over and arch her eyebrows slightly in surprise. When she turned back, she fixed Sharp with a sharp look of her own, but didn't say anything before looking at the group as a whole. She didn't bother saying anymore though for now, just a nod of understanding towards the collective group's acceptance of the quest.

Celestia was also quietly listening Aerv while taking a few cautious steps around him for just the moment. "That is all very well and good, Aerv," she said after he was finished. "And I believe we could make rulings that'd allow you to be here with safety and sanctuary, however, I am but one figure and while a powerful one, still fairly new to my position. My word will only carry so far. No, there will need to be something done if you truly wish to live here peacefully, something I've been meaning to do for quite some time, but haven't been able to. I need you to bring these ponies you are with, safely, into the dragon lands and before the dragon king," Celestia said before bidding over her sister and the other three ponies.

Celestia exchanged a few quick words with Luna and then she turned back to the group with a smile, one her sister didn't mirror. "I have another task for the four of you, with reward a plenty for each and it's own way. My little ponies, I need the three of you to accompany Aerv here back to the dragon lands where no pony has ventured and returned, and deliver a certain parcel to the dragon king. Aerv, you will act as their guide, having lived in the dragon lands, you must know secret ways around it that'll keep my little ponies safe. Bring them to the dragon king and back safely, and you'll have what you seek and more. My little ponies, deliver my parcel and return for your rewards. You four are free to stay in the castle tonight, we will have a special dinner to commemorate the occasion," Celestia went on, forgetting to even give the ponies or Aerv a chance to back out as she turned away and began to walk back up the steps while giving a few orders to some of the guards to begin preparations.

Luna watched her sister start to depart but before following, turned back to the ponies and dragon. "You are free to wander about the castle, courtyard, or town for now, just be back here at the castle when the sun starts to set, and don't go into any area obviously that's restricted," Luna said before turning about and walking back up the steps. She takes two steps before stopping and alighting her horn in magic, a dark almost black, blue, almost opposite of her sisters in color but not lacking at all in glory. A medallion appeared around Aerv's neck and a cloth upon his back with holes for the wings, each bearing a stylized version of her cuties mark. "Those will allow you to wander without too much issue for now Aerv, but they won't work for everypony," Luna added before ascending the steps quickly before falling into step with her sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, we've hit another point where all of you are free to post as much as you like, and when you're done, just post going to the dining hall, or asking a guard where it's at.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Nuria simply stood there in shock. She could not believe what she had just heard. She considered herself lucky that she was wearing her mask, because the look of baffled disbelief was prominent on her face. "... We're to what?" She said out loud. Had it been anyone but the princesses who had told given her this mission, she would have sold them to sod off and find someone stupid enough to do it.

She looked between her two companions, and then to Aerv, and back again a couple of times. "But he's a-..." Too late, the princesses were already leaving, giving Nuria no chance to protest her instructions. "... dragon..." She groaned and started walking back towards the doors of the room they were in. Just perfect, she would be stuck traveling with a free dragon, to the land of dragons, to see the dragon king. "I should have just taken my reward and gone home." She hisses.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 12:14 pm

Star watched Celestia and Aerv with a small smile. He then let his smile fall as he listened to Celestia's task for them, frowning only slightly. Did he doubt Aerv's ability to lead them through the dragon's land? No...Did he doubt their ability to survive in said land? Hell yes. He was about to sigh when Luna started talking. He straightened up and looked at the princess of the night as she talked. "Of course, princess. Wouldn't dream of it." He bowed his head and waited for Luna to leave before sighing.

"To the dragon's home land huh? What can possibly go wrong?" He said out loud as he walked over to Aerv. He tapped the dragon on the shoulder and smiled at him. "Welp, you got part of what you wanted by coming here. You just have to do this task with us and we have to do this task with you. Shouldn't be hard right?" He chuckled nervously, somewhat trying to lighten the mood from possible death lands. His ears perked up and listened to Nuria for a moment. "Looks like someone still doesn't trust you." He whispered to Aerv.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 2:02 pm

Aerv stood still while Celestia circled him, not wanting to make any sudden movements. He did not want to threaten the ponies any more than he did with just with his presence. He looked at Celestia curiously as she told them to go seek the dragon king. He wanted to at least say something about it, but he never got a chance to do so. "Guide and guard for two ponies that don't mind my company and one... kirin that wants me dead. Should be interesting..." he said to himself as he watched Celestia walk away. He didn't know what to think of the mission, though the special dinner that was promised just for the occasion sounded nice. He didn't get a proper meal in a while as it was.

He smiled as the other princess, Luna, added a few words to Celestia's small speech and took the medallion in his claw to inspect it before letting it hang around his neck. He lightly bowed his head to Luna and thanked her before she walked away, leaving the dragon to briefly inspect the cloth that was covering his back. Xereth grinned at Nuria's complaints about having to travel with him some more. "You know, you can still go straight home abandon the princesses' mission, OR you can change your way of thinking and actually work with us to make this mission sucessful. Though, if I think about it, it's going to be easier to take care of two ponies instead of three." he said to Nuria and chuckled before turning to Star. He was glad that at least someone who liked was there with him. "You're right." he smiled back and chuckled. "Shouldn't be too hard as long we work together and everyone follows my orders when we're out there." he added before standing up and lightly spread his wings, leaving them half-folded. "I actually need a walk, if anyone wants to join me. Those bounds have been torturing my limbs for far too long." the dragon said and turned to the direction Canterlot Garden was in.
Back to top Go down
Sharp

Sharp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:52 pm

“I believe the colloquial expression for situations such as these is: ‘That escalated quickly…’” Sharp said after both the princesses took their leaves. “Awh, come now, Nuria, think of it this way: You pull this off, and people won’t care what you are anymore, because you’d be the pony who got the dragons to stop murdering their families. Completely worth collaborating with the big bad dragon, if you ask me. ” She said in response to Nuria’s grumpiness, after Aerv’s little retort.

“Mmm… I’ll have to pass, Aerv. I’ve had my fair share of walking for the day.” Sharp said with a smile. “You guys have fun though. I’ll see you at dinner, then.” She continued, waving the group goodbye as she left to freshen herself up before heading towards the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:58 pm

Nuria shot a look at Sharp under her mask. "I'm not a pony. I'm a kirin." She said. Finally, realizing where she was, she took off her mask and uncovered her head, giving her mane a shake. She then looked back at Aerv and Star getting along and huffed. "It's hard not to resent him. His kind made everyone think my people were associated with dragons. We're not murderers, any more than he might be."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 12:45 am

"You're right Aerv. Working together is sure to work. And you can be sure I'm going to follow your orders. I don't wanna be dragon food." Star shuddered for a moment before thinking about Aerv's offered to go for a walk. He gave a shrug to the dragon. "Eh. Sure I guess. Pulling around a cart all day does not do wonders for the wings. Though I'll most likely be hovering for the whole time." He said as he spread his wings and flew after Aerv. "See you at dinner, Sharp." He gave the unicorn a wave before his ears perked up at what Nuria said. "Well you don't have to take your anger out on Aerv. He's done nothing wrong." He shouted back at her before continuing to follow Aerv to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:03 am

Aerv almost invisibly frowned as sharp declined his offer for a walk and nodded to her, finding her reason why not perfectly acceptable. "Right, you were towing me all day... no wonder you're all tired..." he said and looked at Nuria. Once again, Nuria, I am sorry for the killings and raids that I did not do. Now can you please stop blaming me for whatever tragedy happened to you? If there's anyone to blame, it's my kin, but not me." He annoyingly said back at Nuria before looking at Star and beginning his way towards the gardens. "Actually... we could go for a quick and short flight too." Aerv said and grinned before fully spreading his wings and standing still for a moment and closing his eyes. After that moment would pass, he'd start slowly flapping with his massive wings, the wind force created by them pushing anything non-stationary around him away. He would slowly lift himself in the air, hoping not to blow away Star either before slowly starting to fly forward after reaching a certain height. He didn't want to put too much pressure on the tired Star and still wanted him alive by dinner.
Back to top Go down
Alpha P

Alpha P

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Well... Nuria once again found herself alone. How Star and Sharp could so easily trust a dragon was beyond her understanding. Neither of them knew that Aerv was completely innocent. They were just taking his word for it. And it was going to take a lot more than just words before Nuria would trust Aerv. For now she just swallowed it and left to get herself ready for dinner. She still had her formal robe packed and it would be more appropriate to change into that for dinner than her all black disguise. She would show up later in the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:28 am

"Quick and short flight? Sure. That seems nice." Star said as Aerv spread his wings and started to fly up. He had to use some of his strength to not get blown away by Aerv but he was perfectly fine. He flew up after the dragon and then followed him with a smile. "Hey Aerv? You think the ponies of Canterlot are going to freak out if they see us flying above them? They might think it's a dragon attack or something. We ponies tend to be freaked out easily sometimes." He shrugged as he flew beside the dragon. "Hey you said you liked to explore right? Have you seen anything interesting while exploring?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:28 am

"They might." Aerv shrugged. "That's why we're going to fly low." he said and increased his speed, intending to be flying a few circles around the castle. "Anything interesting? Oh, I have seen a lot of interesting stuff... believe it or not, I used to be the cartographer for my tribe before they...." He said and stopped talking, but after a moment adding ".. I don't really wanna talk about it. But yeah, many interesting different things. When you see something for the first time, everything's rather interesting, especially when you fly across the ocean to see it." he said and chuckled, continuing their flight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)   The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last Hunt (Adventure, possible other tags)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next