OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 am

He could hardly be happier at that moment, the one exception being that the other mares weren't there with them to share the moment with. "Thank you..." He felt more confident now, even if only by a little. But their road and fate would likely be a long one ahead in time, so he relished the moment by stroking her mane... as well as groping her rump. He chuckled, still happy as can be, sighing wistfully. "... It really is a shame Venus and Odette aren't here... I wanted to tell all three at once about how I feel..." He nuzzled her cheek softly. "But I don't mind saying it more times... I love you, and I wanna keep loving you all, as stallion, and as King..."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 7:12 am

Isabelle whimpered in delight as she felt his hands over her rump and mane, nodding softly as she nuzzled back. "Indeed, tis a shame that they're not here. I love you too sweetie," she whispered with a kiss on his lips. "I wonder how much longer we should spend here..." she murmured, resting in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 1:10 am

He'd nibble upon her ear very lightly, arms still holding her both sensually and affectionately without trying to ruffle her dress much. "Hm... That depends..." He chuckled a bit. "... Do you plan to clean up after yourself later, or should I keep that spell on your nethers during the party while my seed stays ALL in there as you move?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:12 am

"Mmmm... Just leave it on~ It'll be a fun little secret~" she purred in his ear as she continued to cuddle up against the stallion. "I love you," she whispered, biting his neck softly before standing up slowly and adjusting her dress.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:33 am

He hummed lightly as she nipped him, and then gently helped her get up. As she lifted herself off him as well, he made sure to reinforce the spell he left once his cock flopped out and left her with everything he gave her.

He then made sure to try and clean himself up before putting his pants back up once his cock had sheathed again. In time, he sat as he looked to her with a smile and looking at her panties which he discarded. "... I assume you'll also be wearing that? I, uh... Didn't bring a spare."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:54 pm

With a smirk, she stepped back into her heels, before nodding and sliding her panties up her smooth legs, sticking her tongue out at him. Nuzzling his neck again, she cuddled up against his warm body and let out a contented murr, acting a little like a kitten as she pressed her body against his. "I really, really love you~" she whispered, adjusting her skirt with a free hand.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 12:05 am

He'd hold her close, nuzzling her mane gently and stroking her back with a light chuckle as he whispered back. "My my, I'd be happy to show and give you more of my love, but we shouldn't keep the others waiting too long, right?" He then smirked, lightly rubbing her belly, knowing what she was keeping in there. "Love, lust, and loyalty... Forever more." He slowly went in for a kiss, and made sure to hold it for a time before pulling back and smiling softly again as he rubbed noses with her. "Well, ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 4:18 am

"No... no, of course not," she sighed, a little disappointed, but she kissed back with a smile as she continued to embrace the stallion, before releasing him and taking his hand. "Yes, let's go~" she purred.

As she walked to the reception, she was still smiling, humming a wordless tune as they moved.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 am

Sugary went along with Isabelle to the reception area, where an all too giddy Bill was waiting for them as the grizzly bear had been mingling with the locals during their wait. Once spotted, he'd grin to Sugary and spoke gingerly. "Finally! You two didn't get lost on the way here, did you? The guests were starting to ask about you and all."

Sugary lightly scrunched his muzzle, and spoke up, trying to hide what really happened. "Okay, it was hard being right there on the altar. We just wanted some time for ourselves again and just... relax. I feel better now, honest."

"Great! So got any special plans for the reception...?"

"Oh, uh... Not that I know of... Isabelle...?" Sugary looked to his beloved, wondering if there was more to it, or if the guests were just free to do as they please.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 7:03 am

Isabelle, who upon arriving had split slightly off to speak with a few mares, glanced over with a lazy smile and a slightly tilted head. "Hmmm? Nah... just have fun for now. You'll have to give a speach later my dear, and we havr to cut the cake at some point..." she shrugged and smiled, blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:52 am

Bill nodded, and went about his own devices, though he did glance over to Sugary a few more times with a reassuring smile. In the end, he was still looking out for an old friend.

Meanwhile, Sugary himself was more interested in peacefully walking along with Isabelle, swaying to the voices and music in the air as he asked about the speech. "Hey, Isabelle...? What sort of speech are we talking about here?"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 am

Isabelle waved to her father, before glancing at Sugary with a smirk and lick of her lips. "Hmm? Well... I'm not entirely sure. I mean, it's not my responsibility. About us, how we met... I dunno," she shrugged and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:09 am

Sugary nuzzled back lovingly, but he couldn't help but feel some roasting might come their way in the near future once he told of how they spent their time together in the passing months. "Nothing to it, I just keep it natural then, right?" He was of course taking his time to consider his choice of words as he moved about and danced with Isabelle very close, rubbing her jizz-filled womb occasionally while checking to see if it bothered her to have it all in her as she moved...

Later on, the time would come for him to give the speech. He would do his best to speak up to all, telling them a bit about himself and what led to him taking the job that would get him into hunting Timberwolves near the area Isabelle was in. He spoke about her making him worry when they first met, weakened and injured while she took him away with ease only to then be nursed back to health. He fondly spoke about their first flight together, and their time spent in private. He very fondly spoke of their time at the island they stayed at for a month, building their relationship up as partners, fast lovers, and adventurers on the side as they explored and worked through a few ongoings over there. He made particular note of how making sure she was safe from the sun ended up with them spending a lot of time close to each other during the day, giving them plenty of opportunities to get closer to one another in body and spirit.

He also made some mention of his time in Canterlot, mostly as he and Isabelle made their herd between the two of them her two very good friends, but kept some details about Venus and Odette to himself as they were not present; He'd much rather save his breath for their company later instead. All in all, he was very happy to have gotten to know them over the past few months. He knew it was fast, but he'd never been happier than he was by then. He looked forward to many more good memories together...

And so it came! Cake cutting time...!
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:16 am

Isabelle nodded sweetly, purring as she felt his hand against her. "Of course sweetie, we would ask nothing more," she whispered, each of her movements graceful as she danced with her husband.

As she sat down at the table, shebwatched Sugary rise and begin to talk, her eyes closing as she thought back, her memories syncing with his words. She smiled as she thought of the island, and of his desirento protect her from the sun. She let out an imperceptible giggle as he finished, her eyes opening to stare at him lovingly.

She rose as the cake was brought over, picking up a knife and taking his hand in hers, before raising it up, and together, they sliced downwards, her lips meeting his in a passionate kiss as the knife reached the base.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 1:02 am

Sugary moaned lightly into the kiss, and then pulled himself closer to Isabelle by wrapping an arm around her waist, closing his eyes as others cheered while they cut the cake together. Then he opened his eyes and rubbed noses with her, levitating the first slice onto a plate with a fork and then offering a bite to her while asking towards the nearest crowd. "Who else wants cake?" He was sure several had something they wanted to say to the newlyweds, but as he got used to the feeling of the enchanted earrings, he'd likely be more swayed to go along with what Isabelle had in her heart once he could make sense of it...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 4:34 am

Isabelle smirked as ponies cheered, content to be close to her stallion as the cake was cut up and slowly distributed between the crowd. She opened her mouth to let him put some of the cake in her mouth, chewing it happily as she savoured the flavour. Isabelle's joy and happiness was pumping through the mental link at a fairly stable rate, spiking as she tasted the cake and snuggled with him. "Mmmm... how about we do a little more small talk, and then head off to our honeymoon?" she purred through the link, her lips twisted into an excited smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:01 am

The sensation would most certainly be felt, yet there'd be a bit of hesitation on his part. "Oooh~... Would be a shame to leave so soon though..." But that soon changed as another thought went through his mind; Their mind. "... On second thought... I'm sure I once heard someone say the wedding is more about the party... Got any ideas for us to skip right to the Honeymoon then~?" He showed his enthusiasm by offering her another bite... while lightly nibbling on her ear as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:23 am

Isabelle ahuddered as he nibbled her ear, letting out a tiny giggle of pleasure before shrugging and moaning lightly. "Perhaps..." she sighed and watched the group around her slowly break down into a dozen smaller ones, each one filled with conversation.

"If you wish to sneak away, then do so. No-one will be offended," a voice whispered in their ear. Fwarful winked at the pair before gracefully gliding off to return to Luna's side.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:38 am

Maybe it was through the former King's encouragement, or through his link with Isabelle, but Sugary would take the advice to heart as he kissed her and urged her to move along with him as he spoke in a whisper. "Mm~... We should at least say goodbye to a few." He mainly meant his best friend of course, as well as the likes of the Royal siblings and Fearful who had been very welcoming of them. To others they might pass by, he'd come up with the excuse of the preparations for the wedding having tired them of it sooner, thought he still felt the spark of joy he got from it all...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Isabelle giggled and nodded, taking his hand and heading towards the hulking form of Sugary's bear friend. She wavwd to him as she approached, wrapping her relativelu tiny arms around him and hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 12:48 am

Bill, imposing as ever, was daintily eating a slice of cake with gusto. His body would lightly rumble as he moved, smiling a toothy grin at the couple. "Hello! To what do I owe this encounter with the newlyweds?"

"Hey, Bill. Just wanted to thank you again for coming over on short notice... And to ask if you're gonna be staying around for a few more days."

"Hm...?" Bill looked at Sugary a bit closer. "... You need to go somewhere...?"

"We are... Going back home to rest for the night. But I'd very much like it if we could meet again soon still. It really means a lot to me that you're here you know." He was holding his little beloved up close, wanting to head out as soon as they got the chance.

Bill seemed to catch on, given it was the wedding night and all, as he smiled rather broadly. "Is that so...? Well, I really appreciate the invite, that's for sure. This has been quite the event! The city itself still looks like a state fair outside celebrating just you two! I'll be sure to stay and enjoy myself... I hope you two do so as well in your time off." He then winked. "Alright?"

Sugary also winked back, and grinned. "Wouldn't have it any other way." He waited for Isabelle to say her peace as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:15 am

"To vampires the notion of family is beyond supremely important... the idea of living out an eternity by oneself is... disheartening to say the least. Thus, when two familiesbarw joined in creation of a new one, there is much to celebrate," Isabelle said as she enjoyed the warmth the bear emitted. "I mmust thank you so much for coming to be here with us. It is wonderful to see that my husband is not a complete loner outside his new family," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 am

Bill looked humbled, and lightly bowed to Isabelle's statement. "I'm more than happy to be here! And I'll keep that lesson about family to heart... As for Sugary? He's like family to me. To all of us at the guild! We'd be honored to have you visit us someday. You would be most welcome." He chuckled, and began to move on his way after he shook hands with Sugary firmly, promising to see each other again soon.

Sugary then nuzzled Isabelle lightly as he spoke softly and with fondness in his voice. "Hey... I'm pretty sure I said I came from a guild, didn't I? But he's right you know... Wouldn't surprise me if they threw a small party for us there. Good memories like that are easy to come by in their company."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:22 am

"Visit your guild? I would be... beyond honoured to go to my Lord Husband's guild," she smiled, waving goodbye to the bear before returning Sugary's nuzzle. "Mmmm... well, I really would be happy to join your guild," she purred quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 7:28 am

Sugary chuckled very warmly, loving the idea very much. "Really? Actually become a member? Well, we did say we'd try to keep adventuring on the side once we settled matters here..." He gave her a deep kiss, holding her close and hugging her tightly. "This might just bring us all sorts of journeys ahead... I'm getting giddy already...! I'm sure the others will want in on it if we ask... Speaking of which~..." Again, he'd lightly urge Isabelle into them leaving, knowing still who else wanted to meet them that evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next