OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:02 pm

She squealed as she came, her marehood tigtening around him and lubing him up while her balls tensed up and her large shaft exploded, a surprising amount as well given her large load from earlier. She gasped and panted but kept moving her hips happily. "I know...I shouldn't ask...until I at least...get you off...but could you...could we...sixty...nine?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:11 am

He began to moan and snort in pleasure by this point, partially because of her tightening her nethers around his member, and partially because he was pleased he managed to do what he had intended, though was surprised at the load she expelled because of it.

While still keeping a steady thrusting rhythm with her, he let go of her stallion bits and held onto her belly and waist with both arms. He thought about what she had asked of him, and so he got to more or less think on what to do. "Ah~... Sakura~... Let's... Let's leave that for another time... Please... Let me finish with you... like this... We can still have... a next time..." He had essentially proposed the prospect of more intimate sessions between them, clearly showing interest in what they were doing. He then began to fondle both of her breasts and nibble lightly on her ear to let him continue as he would prefer this time, slowly making the thrusts longer and a little deeper each time.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Sakura moaned with the addition of every new inch, panting heavily. "O-okay! L-later then." She relaxed her marehood to allow him easier access, and pushed back against him, wanting more of this kind, handsome stallion inside her. She was excited, even more than earlier, simply because of what Sugary had implied. She was capable of taking most lengths, and knew Sugary would fit easily once she got used to his girth.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 am

For a while now, Sugary's member had been expelling some pre-cum which only further aided him in going deeper with less issue aside from Sakura's relaxed nethers. What would alert them both more than anything shortly that he was as deep as he could go, was the contact of their testicles lightly smacking into one another as they swung back and forth with their movements.

For a while, he kept thrusting long and deep, but eventually pushed in all the way again and left it that way and began to grind her instead to try and make this last longer while still enjoying the pleasurable contact of each other. He began to particularly tease her left nipple with his fingers as he fondled her breast with light twists, tugs, and squeezes. Her right breast would get fondling as well, but he would lean her body to the left more as he leaned his head on her right further, stick out his tongue, push up her breast closer to his mouth and start licking around and at the center of the nipple as well.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:36 pm

Sakura moaned happily as Sugary rutted her while she let out gasps from the attention to her breasts. She pants and nuzzles his cheek softly. Her legs began to go weak as her eyes closed and her arm went to and touched his cheek softly. Her mind was overwhelmed by the ecstasy Sugary was giving her, and she surrendered her mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 pm

For a while longer, Sugary would keep alternating between grinding and thrusting her while playing with and having a taste of Sakura's breasts. Instinct was rather influential however, and in time his body would push towards finishing the mating process and the current intimate session between them. With a snort and a low neigh, he pulled back out and in faster and further as he rutted her. It was hardly an issue that their testicles were lightly smacking again; If anything, it was more of a turn on as he got closer to his climax during the pleasurable pain.

He'd also stop licking her breast at a point and kiss her again, somewhat sloppily, just wanting to get another deep kiss dance-and-wrestle out of her before he was done. His hands would continually grope more than just fondle her breasts by this point as well, though he was merely being a little more rough rather than outright harmful in intent as lust urged him on to crave her body and pull her closer still.

The time would come when his member and testicles twitched and throbbed as he rutted her, between moans, snorts, and neighs. He'd try to keep up for as long as he could, but after a couple minutes at most, he'd once again push all the way in, actually taking an step or two forward as if to try and push deeper, hold her tightly, neigh loudly and proudly into her mouth, and release his seed into her nethers and womb.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:45 pm

She had came a second time throughout all of the attention, and cried out in ecstasy as he filled her up, her entire body now a bit limp. She held the kiss eagerly and passionately, her shaft now limp and hanging low as her lust was finally sated. Her mind came down from it's orgasm high and she now was worried because here was a chance she could get pregnant. "Sugary...I-I...I could get pregnant from you..." She looked terrified but euphoric at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 pm

Due to being in the afterglow, Sugary took time to process what it was that Sakura last told him before he even began to assess possible consequences to go with it. He tensed up, though still held onto her in much the same way he already was, including his member being hilted in her nethers without pulling out as it was practically moot by this point if in their mating he actually managed to sire her with offspring successfully... assuming that were the case.

He slowly began to share his thoughts on the matter in a low and reasonably nervous voice. "... You really think so...? You don't smell like you're in heat like mares should... Is it different for your kind...? Could I really breed with you that easily...?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm

"Yeah...but it's only a twenty percent chance if I am not in heat." She says quickly, and slowly pulls off of him before turning and burying her face in his chest. Her tone was still terrified as she muttered. "I don't really care, though, it was worth it to be with you." She wraps her arms around his torso and rubs her cheek against his chest. She wasn't kidding, she was happy to be with Sugary, and would be partially glad if pregnancy cinched it and kept them together.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:31 am

Sugary felt some slight relief that the odds were technically in his favor as he simply was not ready to be a father... especially due to a mare he just met. He also felt a slight tinge of pleasure as Sakura slowly pulled away from his member, leaving him somewhat needy, but not enough given what she just said as it changed the mood in general.

Once she placed her head on his chest, which felt a tad odd given that he wasn't tall, he had to keep considering what it was that she had implied in being intimate with each other. Seeing as they were both still in the relatively quiet shower alone, he slowly began to embrace her and hold her a little closer to him as his erection went down, and then spoke rather softly once more. "... I'd rather you did care. I can't very well pretend that you probably getting pregnant isn't a big deal to me... But I am flattered... ... ... We do have quite a bit to talk about later though. Gotta set some things straight between us... But for now... Let's just... Relax..." Once he finished speaking, he placed his muzzle on her petals on her head to nuzzle her lightly, still liking her company and proximity. Plus, her petals felt so unusually nice, and the branches were just so unusually intriguing.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm

She smiles. "If I do get pregnant, I'll care, if not, buck it, it was fun." She giggles and nuzzles him, tightening her arms around him, and kissing him on the cheek. She truly would have become terrified if it worked, but seeing as she most likely wouldn't, she was happy to just cuddle with him for now, and let her magic carry a soothing cherry scent around them.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Sugary finally chuckled during the embrace. He had, in fact, looked forward to the fun side of things during intimacy with Sakura, though he'd have to take precautions later on and so kept them in mind. He returned the cuddle with cuddling and caressing of his own. Nuzzling her petals, stroking her back all over, and holding her close to him... Even if their retracted members and their chests did make contact, which reminded him constantly that she was multi-gendered; A rarity in and of itself, yet oddly precious all the same to him.

He'd stay that way with her for a while, until he decided it was time to end the shower. He didn't say much other than reaching for the hanging towel and start drying up the two of them as they remained close. At times, he wanted to say something but closed his mouth almost as soon as he opened it, instead choosing to keep the details for later while enjoying the smell in the air and her company.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm

She enjoyed his touch, letting him dry her quietly. She noticed his wanting to say something, and smiled before she kissed him softly. "If you are gonna say something, please just say it, I'm not a patient mare. Also, Tomorrow night..." She grined and trailed off, hopping out of the shower and collecting her clothes before heading to her room, bare flanks swaying hypnotically.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:28 am

He grinned watching her walk out bare and alluring after the kiss, then prompted to chuckle to himself as he looked to the ceiling, placed his palm over his eyes, and sighed while wondering just how exactly it was that he got to this point with her. "... I really need to be more careful... Don't wanna break her heart... or mine..."

He steadily got out of the shower, placed the curtain and towel were they belonged, got dressed up to his jeans again, and followed her to her room with his shirt over his shoulder and stand while leaning on the doorway. "Okay... First off... And this is important... I don't love you. I like you, but I don't love you. That's the very first thing I wanna make clear between us right now. We barely know each other as is... Your turn." Despite how serious the topic was, his expression was a calm one, and his voice was even, and as stern yet reassuring as he could manage; He was, after all, just stating facts.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:34 am

"Same, I love your dick, I like you, but I don't love you, Friends with Benifits, 'kay?" She giggles and bends over, showing off her backside as she slips on the panties she left in the room, then setting her clothes down, hopping onto the bed and sitting with her legs slightly spread, looking as if she was waiting for him to do something. "Never thought my first pony would be so kind."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:29 pm

He laughed rather heartily once she shared her feelings about their relationship to one another, happy with how well they had broken the ice between them further.

Seeing that she had only kept the panties on while on the bed and nothing else after their session got him to feel rather at ease she was already that comfortable around him; A pleasant thought to be sure. He followed her over to the bed and sat at the edge of it with a constant smile, close enough to admire her, but not touching her. "Friends with benefits... I like the sound of that... And thanks, for calling me kind that is... Speaking of which, we agreed that I'd let you spend the night in my ship, but what about tomorrow? Or the next day...? What are your plans? I'm gonna have to keep moving about eventually after all, so I might not be able to offer stay unless you plan on traveling with me."
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:40 pm

"You know...I'll go with you! I've got nothing much else to do, might as well see the country." She giggles and smiles softly at him, thinking about how much she liked to travel. She lounged on the bed, facing him. "Besides, why would I want to leave my new friend and fuck-buddy?" She reaches out and places a hand on his thigh. "I'll stay with you until I am forced to leave."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Sugary chuckled again as her attitude was fairly free-spirited and blunt to him, but in a good way. Feeling her hand on his lap, he looked at it in silence for a moment before holding it into his own and raised it up to his mouth to kiss it softly. He then, still holding her hand, looked back at her with a soft smile still. "That sounds quite nice... But some of the work I might do could be very boring or very risky. It really varies... Are you absolutely sure you wanna spend time with me like this? I can't promise it's all gonna be alright... And what about your home village for that matter? Don't you need to go see them and tell them what you're up to at least?"
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

"Once a year at the least!" She grins, not pulling her hand away. "And I do not mind boredom...And I love a good risky situation." She sticks her tongue out, grinning madly. She rubs his shoulder gently with her other hand, and slowly pulls him into her for a cuddle. "But can I just snuggle with you for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:47 am

"Hmmm~... Alright... But I'll need to get some things cleaned up later. And after that, I need to make a checklist... Now..." He leaned closer still and gave her a soft kiss on the lips and kept close to her face. "... Scoot over, please..." He'd urge her to move further to the side so that he could get on the Twin sized bed with her and lay along with her.

He placed one arm under her neck and behind her head and pulled her closer again for another soft kiss, but this time a more lingering one. The other arm he'd use to pull closer to her and stroke her back softly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:59 am

Sakura had scooted over immediately, and wrapped her arms around him and had kissed back eagerly. She was only thinking of how she wanted to just have some more fun, but held back as she simply rolled to be on top, and pressed into him heavily. Her panties were starting to bulge further than they had been before, but she ignored that andsimply pressed her tongue into his lips, wanting entry.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:45 am

He chuckled with his mouth semi-closed, not because he was rejecting her, but because he was trying to say something as he also pushed her away a bit. "Heh heh... Hey, easy there~! We just had sex... Slow down a little~" He pulled her closer again as he spoke, slowly and softly caressing her lower back and upper flank with one arm while the other held her upper back and neck. He returned the kiss again, opening his mouth for her and ready to accept her tongue once more into his mouth, ready to caress it with his own. He also spread his own legs apart further for some comfort, but also to caress her own with them very slowly.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:59 am

Sakura moaned into his mouth sofly as her tongue entered his mouth slowly and gently. She giggled from his caressing her flanks, and simply pressed into the kiss some more. Her shaft peeked out of the top of her panties and she didn't even break the kiss to pull her panties back over it, her arms going to his shoulders and resting there.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:33 am

Still smiling with the occasional muffled chuckle, he kept tangling her tongue with his, urging her to keep kissing him and tasting him while he did the same for her. Every once in a while, he'd spend more time caressing her flanks softly over her lower back but never fully neglected it afterwards. His other hand trailed from her upper back to her side, close to her breast but not quite, and down her waist time and time again. His legs sought to tangle with her own some more, seeking to keep her close. He was aroused, but more than anything he was happy to have company he could be intimate with, and actually wanted to keep spending time with him. Any soft moans coming from him both confirming it and strengthening it.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 am

Sakura broke the kiss slowly and nuzzled him. "Well, unless we're gonna get intimate again, we should stop." She gestured down to her crotch. "I'm just gonna..." She snuggles into his chest and curls up lightly, her arms curled against herself while her hands played with her body lightly, gentle caressing her own flare. "Besides, I'd rather not just buck you senseless just yet." She giggles softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)   Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traveling Tantalus and Tree Tits Troupe. (Private)
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next