OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Dragon Alley (no longer open)

Go down 
+5
ObsidianPony
BronzeFog
Star Sentinel
Zen
veryveryfluttershy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
veryveryfluttershy

veryveryfluttershy

Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:19 pm

Moorella came out of her office just short of ten minutes later, carrying on her back two sets of three robes, two hats, and two winter cloaks. She walked up to Princess Celestia, who took the clothes in her magic, neatly folded them, and put them in a bag for later, proper storage.

Moorella then moved on to her next customer. "Who's next?" she called out, while Celestia, Sunset, and Fantasy left the shop.

"Alright, I think next will be the cauldrons shop." Celestia told Sunset and Fantasy, looking at the short list she'd written as she walked, but also very aware of her surroundings. "It'll be a simple in-out trip. Then we can get your books, then whatever else you need from Miscellaneous Magicals. Last stop is the pet shop, Olinda's Owl Emporium."

"What if I don't want another pet?" Sunset asked. Celestia had already given her a phoenix to fulfill the "messenger bird" requirement, and she didn't really want another pet, let alone one that relied on her to care for it.

"Then you don't need to get another pet." Celestia answered. "Fantasy still needs at least a bird, however."

---
Wild's and Viridian's family had gone into the Million Words book shop, and had apparently not read the sign on the desk near the front of the shop reading, "Hogwarts students' necessary books are on-hoof. Please ring the bell at the desk for quick service." To be fair, though, the sign was easy to miss, given its size compared to the rest of the items in the clutter on the desktop.

---
True to Celestia's word, the cauldron shop was an in-out trip. The owner had been very straightforward: greet, cauldrons, farewell (and good day to Your Majesty). Not in a rude way, though.

"Alright, next is Miscellaneous Magicals." Celestia checked the cauldrons shop off the list. "Which is..." Celestia seemed to slouch just the teeniest bit. "on the other side of Dragon Alley.

"How about we go to the Owl Emporium first?" Celestia offered Fantasy and Sunset.

"Sure." Sunset said ambivalently.

"Yay!" Fantasy only made a small jump where she stood, but her smile was wide.

Celestia smiled, happy for Fantasy's enthusiasm. "Now, that's only half as far away as Miscellaneous Magicals, so that'll be our last stop before we finally get lunch and ice cream!"

"Yay!" Fantasy repeated, jumping again, her voice bordering on a squeal. Sunset rolled her eyes.

Celestia giggled, and led the way down the street to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 12:50 am

As Moorella came back out and asked for who was next, Sena took a sudden step forward and brandished the filled out receipt for the shop owner. As soon as it was verified, which likely didn't take long at all, Sena would nod and wander over towards the section of finished order, beginning to root through them for the ones that held her name on them. As she inspected garment after garment, Sena would see if there was a form of organization to the arrangement and if one was found, then she'd look to follow it until her own robe and hat were located.

All the while though, her large curious eyes kept taking peeks and glances at the other ponies in the store, but once her articles were located, Sena would collect them and leave without a word. As she wandered outside, Sena withdrew the list from her saddlebags once more and glanced down it to see what still needed to be acquired. She still needed the scales, the telescope and the bird according to what was checked off and what wasn't so with a slight sigh, Sena began wandering about almost aimlessly for any signs of where to locate any of the three objects, and looking incredibly lost while doing so.

Last edited by Zen on Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Diamond looked up and was about to respond to Moorella, but was interrupted by a strange pony jumping in front of him. "Uh....I was...next..." He shook his head, going back to toying with his wand, sighing. He traced the symbol of his family in the air, leaving a glowing trail as he did.

Sapphirus walked over to Diamond, tipping the colt's hat up. "Diamond, behave around the other ponies. I'll be back, I'm getting that great horned owl you wanted as we passed by the Owl Emporium." He set a small bag of bits next to Diamond. "Remember to pay the fine owner of this establishment for her services."

Diamond sighed. "Yes dad. I will."

Sapphirus smiled. "Good boy." He walked out of the door of the shop, heading down to the Owl Emporium to purchase a great horned owl. He opened the door, walking on in. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Wild Card and his parents simply nodded and watched the other family weave between them to get at the books, before his mother spotted the sign at the front desk mentioning the books for first years. "Oh honey, it says they have quick service for the books Wild needs." She said calmly, before turning around at the voice of a familiar dragon. Wild's father's eyes lit up at the sound and also turned, causing Wild to look around, jump a little and hide behind his dad.

"Professor Xereth. My word, I certainly wasn't expecting to see you here." The slate blue pegasus said cheerfully, bowing his head in return. "Windy Wings, just in case my name got muddled up with the countless others I'm sure you've taught over the years. And don't worry professor, I still remember your flight lessons crystal clear. Hay, I even gave little Wild here some tips and tricks that you taught us when he was just learning to fly."

"And I sure hope you remember me, Professor Xereth. Strawberry Cloud?" The pink pegasus chirped in, bowing her head courteously as well. "And yes, I know what you're thinking, Windy and I got married. The rumours flying around back then were true." She said, giving a small laugh and smiling at the dragon and her husband. "Anyway, I'll go get the books with Wild, and I'll leave you two to have a little bit of a catch up." Strawberry then gave Wild's father a little kiss on the cheek before ushering Wild to the front desk with a wing.

"Mum, you know a dragon?" Wild asked, once again sounding amazed at the slightest notion that his parents knew such a creature.

"Yes, Wild. Professor Xereth was the flight instructor at Hogwarts, and I think he's still teaching. But let's focus a little more on the books, shall we? Only this and a few more things till we go get you that pet and some lunch." Strawberry smiled at her son before ringing the bell at the desk and waiting patiently.

Windy Wings, however, was beaming in delight at Professor Xereth. "If I may say so, Professor. I'm incredibly happy that you see potential in my boy, and I'm sure he won't let you down. Wild Card is difficult to keep on the ground at times." He chuckled. "If I may ask, Professor. What exactly are you doing here in Dragon Alley today?"
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Xereth released a chuckle at their reactions. "Ahh, Windy Wings and Strawberry Cloud. I knew you two seemed familiar, but I just couldn't remember the names." he said, inspecting the cheerful pair and their foal with his red eyes. "My, you two look as lovely together as you did so many years ago. It's almost fascinating how fast time flies. And yes, I am in fact still teaching at Hogwarts. Recently came back after taking a few years off. Family and all." he responded and watched Wild's amazement. "So you named him Wild Card, huh? Interesting name, I must say." he said to Windy and smiled. "Now, no need to be so formal, you two. We aren't in Hogwarts anymore, after all. And as for me, I am simply checking what sorts of interesting pupils will I have this year. And I have seen quite a few interesting thus far, including Princess Celestia's own fillies, I believe." he added and chuckled again.

"So... what house do you think young Wild Card will end in? Hufflepuff like yourself, Ravenclaw like Strawberry, or perhaps some other house? Gryffindor, maybe?" he asked Windy with a smile, hoping to not scare Wild too much with his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Alley (no longer open)   Dragon Alley (no longer open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Alley (no longer open)
Page 1 of 1