OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Survival Island

Go down 
+4
Xereth
Dragon Soul
AurumTempestas
Star Sentinel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Survival Island - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:14 am

Scroll shrugged, "Wouldn't know, somepony would have to get a higher loo--" he facehooves as his wings extended, "Would anypony like me to find the center of the island?" Looking at Oliver in particular.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:25 am

"Um, from where we are? I have no clue. I just recall Griff saying there was a village or something near the center of the island. You should be able to see it if you fly up. Just remember we're still waiting for Oliver to come back. Or maybe we'll wait until tomorrow depending on how long he takes. I don't think anypony wants to wander through the forest in the dark," Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:32 am

"I'm not sure why, but okay," Wisp replied opting to take a seat. Though only for a moment, as she soon got up, grabbed the bowl and got herself a drink of the springs water. "Ahh, that's better," she said feeling a little more refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:50 am

Oliver look at Rebel, a bit impatient. "Hey, can you hurry up? I really want to explore the island and I can't really carry the water with me." He said looking back at the forest where he knew Wisp and Dusk were waiting. He sat down in the sand and waited for Rebel to finish.
Back to top Go down
AurumTempestas

AurumTempestas

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 5:17 am

"Ah, shaddup." She mumble as she tossed him the crude bowl. "There's the wooden one." She move to the palm fronds, and began messing with them befor she was holding three more bowls after a minute. "These are a bit more fragile."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:51 am

Dusk looked at Scroll and said, "It would be nice if we knew where that was. Go ahead and take a look, just don't fly ahead without us."

He then made himself a bit more comfortable by laying down. There still was plenty of time to explore before they'd need to start heading back to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 1:35 pm

With dusk lying down, Wisp turned her eyes to Scroll, only for them to drop down to avoid actual eye contact. "Umm, Scroll, would it be alright if I followed you?" Wisp asked looking a little nervous, though she did extent her translucent wings to show she was ready to fly and able to fly despite the fact that her wings were see-through.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Oliver put the bowls down on the ground and took of the backpack like thing. He opened the lid and pored the water in each bowl. Once he was done pouring he put the backpack back on his back. "Tell Griff that there is water when he wakes up." Oliver said before walking back into the forest. He made his way over to where the spring was and saw Dusk laying down.

Oliver walked over to he spring and grabbed a bit of water with his bag and closed it so it wouldn't fall out. "Alright, let go explore! We have," He looked up into the sky to see where the sun was. "About a few hours to explore. Maybe half a day, or so. Did you find anything while I was gone?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:10 pm

"We found a broken bowl that we managed to line with a leaf so water wouldn't leak out, as well as some fishing line. That's about it I'm afraid," Dusk said to Oliver. Since he had returned he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Dusk soon stretched a bit, getting ready to walk for who knew how long. Walking and exploring was far better than just sitting around.

"Let's get going. But first, Scroll, Wisp, could you two fly up and see which way we should go? It'd be best if we didn't get lost walking through the woods."
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 am

Oliver made sure the water backpack was on his back properly before walking over to Dusk. "Yes, we best get going soon." He looked out into the forest, seeing something black move by a tree. He walked over to it to see what it was. To his surprise he had a raven land on his head, bending over to it was eye to eye with him. "Well...Hello there friend." Oliver gave the raven a smile, turning and walking back over to Dusk and the others with the raven on his head.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:54 am

"That raven seems to be staying near us. He obviously is comfortable around ponies, and otters too. What's weird is that's he appears to be the only raven we've seen," Dusk said. Despite the oddity, it was still good to see the raven again. He thought it may be as acting as a bit of a guardian angel for them.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Wisp smiled at the sight of the raven, and giving it's apperance upon Oliver's head a little chuckle. "Sure, c'mon Scroll," she said to answer the request as she spread her wings to take flight. Flying up above the tree line, Wisp looked about the area as she searched for the clearing that would should where the village would be. She was also waiting for Scroll to show up so she might have a better indication of where to look.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:23 am

After a few minutes of scanning, Wisp flew back down to the other waiting below the canopy. "I think I found it," she said before turning and pointing in the direction she thought the village was. "It's over that way, but probably won't take too long to get to," Wisp continued before turning back with a small smile, hoping to receive some form of praise for what she thought was a good job.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:33 am

"Alright. Now that we have a direction to go, we can do some exploring," Dusk said. He was hoping they could find some useful things, or even other ponies at that village. "I guess Wisp should lead the way, since she knows where we're going."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:40 am

Wisps eyes shot open at not only the lack of praise, but the suggestion that she should lead the way there. "M-me? I- I think I can do it, if everypony's okay with that," Wisp said shrinking quite a bit in the few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:01 am

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't okay with it," Dusk said, "If all else fails, we'll be right here with you."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:52 pm

"Oh- okay then, let's... Let's go," Wisp said before heading off towards the village. Though for now it was just more jungle, and it'd probably be a while before even the deserted signs of civilization appeared.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:01 am

Dusk then followed closely behind Wisp. He hoped the others would join them. If not, he didn't mind having some time alone with Wisp. He thought it'd be nice to try to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:12 am

Wisp continued along, her head still looking about wildly as they passed through the jungle. Despite seeing it more than a few times before, she still looked and studied the surroundings as if they were strange and new. She almost didn't notice Dusk following nearby being so captivated by the life surrounding them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Dusk could tell that Wisp was trying to take in everything about the forest with a look of wonder. He didn't know how long it had been since she was "born," but he figured it wasn't too long ago. He figured he could ask about that if he really wanted to. A conversation seemed like a nice way to pass the time, and hopefully the others would join in too.

"So Wisp, why don't you tell me a little about Ponyville. I haven't actually been there myself, and I've heard it's a nice town."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:08 pm

"Oh I-it is, from what I saw of it. Th-the ponies there are really nice, and, and yeah," Wisp replied looking towards Dusk. "I-I wasn't there for that long though before going on this trip," Wisp continued as they walked. "Wh-what about you? What was your ho-*crash*." Wisp was cut off as she ran into a tree. Stunned and disoriented, she stumbled back some and shook her head to regain herself.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Dusk held back a laugh as best as he could, until he couldn't anymore. He had to admit that was a bit of a comical moment. He kept his laughter as short as he could though, and quickly said, "I'm sorry, but that was a little funny. It actually feels good to have a laugh after everything that's happened."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:47 pm

Wisp looked curiously at Dusk, confusion dominating her expression at first. Then she gradually let a smile form and was soon laughing as well, even when a new small hairline crack formed on her muzzle. The fracture looked almost exactly like a glass or porcelain, and while small, it was still a prominent thin black line where none should have been. Wisp however didn't seem to notice it, and kept laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Soul

Dragon Soul

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:42 am

Well, at least she's laughing too, and genuinely laughing, Dusk thought. However, he soon noticed the crack on Wisp's muzzle. "Oh dear, that hit put an ugly crack on your face. I'll fix it right up." He then used his magic to repair the crack, just like he repaired the cracks in her hoof when they first found themselves on the island.

Once he couldn't see the crack anymore, he then said, "There, good as new."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival Island   Survival Island - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival Island
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next