OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:42 am

The clay figure that was watching the group directly stood still for a moment, almost seemingly wanting entrance as well. Instead, it went about to patrol the town once again as it turned around and slowly walked away to join the others in the sentry task...
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 8:51 am

Griff glances at the clay mare walking away, almost wanting to call her to join in. He, however, knew he wasn't the one to make decisions. Griff turned back to the group when the yellow mare asked a question. "My name is Griff." he says shortly, not trusting Sunshine a single bit and thus making sure he's always ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:46 pm

"My name is Moon Thinker. You said something about being lost? How did you find Ponyville and where were you going?" Moon asked, closing the door behind Sunshine as she walked in. She didn't quite trust the yellow mare, but was willing to help her if she was telling the truth. At the corner of her eye, she saw that Griff was ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Flail sighs as he comes out from under the sheet, now in his disguise he no longer needs to fuss about his appearance. A pair of goggles fell of a shelf and landed almost perfectly onto his head. Catching him by surprise, but undeterred he moved forward eager to meet anyone new.

"Hello! I'm F-- Spirit... I'm Spirit." He said with a smile. Letting his happiness warm the room.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:32 am

Sunshine looked at the group once more. She knew if she made a wrong move, these untrusting ponies would kick her out. She decided to play it cool. "Well I'm just passing through really. I'm a traveler of sorts. I love adventuring. Wherever I go, I find some sort of adventure. My travels have brought me once again to Ponyville. Problem is I have a bad sense of direction, so I get lost often. It's much better for me to travel in groups. So I was wondering if I could come along with you." she said. She turned to face the window, showing the group her tucked in metal wing, a faint shine coming from it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:02 am

((I will remain part of the game. But as it stands, my role is thus far very limited. I will keep watching over the thread in the meantime until I am needed once more. Please continue without me for the time being. o3o ))
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:37 am

"Must be fun finding adventure wherever you go." Griff says. "I too love adventuring, but I usually have to ask for it.." He then eased up a bit, trying to not look so aggressive, when he spotted something shiny on Shunshine's wing. "...What's that..?" Griff slowly asked.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Flail nearly jumped out of his disguise as he moved very quickly towards her, "Where did you get this?" He asked loudly, not agressivly, but INSANELY curious.

His eyes begged as much as his mind when he looked at her, "May I look at it? It is so well made!" He continued to examine without touching as his curiosity was becoming a bit too much, as a patch near his chest began to flicker, turning a bit black... It could have been mistaken for a nasty bruise.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:46 pm

Moon panicked a little, but didn't show it on her features. She quickly walked over to Flail and used her head to push him away before turning back to Sunshine. She examined her wing for a while before answering her question. "We're not really traveling. Also, may I ask what happened to your wing?" She was curious, but not as curious as Flail.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Sunshine looked at Flail as he was pushed away, chucking a bit. She opened up her wing and revealed the whole thing in the light. The entire wing was made completely out of metal with nothing that looked bulky or out of place. She flexed it a few times to show that it worked just like a normal wing. She looked nervously at Moon. "It's... a very long story..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:25 am

"Fascinating!" He breathed as he examined the wing, studying it closely, taking it in his front hooves as he sat down. Pulling himself closer by scooting he leaned in squinting at the metal closely, "Good lightweight alloy as well. Indeed, can you fly with this? Oh what am I saying- of course you can!" He continues his examining, not a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:52 pm

Sunshine mentally shrugged and allowed him to examine her wing further. "Yes, it allows me flight. That's what it is made for. Flight and nothing else." She said. Sure, it could be used for a few other things, but that was not what she asked for when she got it. She just yearned to fly again after the incident.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:01 pm

"Do you...mind telling the story? I have time and we don't really have anything to do right now." Moon said, grabbing a plush cushion and sitting down. She watched a bit as Flail examined Sunshine's wing. She would have probably been exited to see such a wing like Sunshine's if it wasn't for the fact that she knew there was a changeling in the room and she had yet to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Griff continued admiring Sunshine's wing from afar, but decided to stay silent for the time being. He did not want to mess anything up with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:14 am

Sunshine looked at the three ponies-kinda sorta-and back at her wing. She gave a small chuckle. "You wouldn't believe the full story even if you saw it personally. But I'll give you the gist of what happened. I was a filly and I sneaked out of bed to be with some friends who were doing something stupid and dangerous. I had already gotten my cutie mark. In fact, I think I was the youngest in my class to get it. Anyway, that stupid and dangerous thing crippled my wing and I was left grounded until I became a full grown mare, where I was offered this replacement wing. A few months of flight training and wing exercises later and I was good as new." She finished her story.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:38 pm

"Fascinating!" He exclaimed, enamored by the wing, he manages to tear his vision away from it. Clearing his throat nervously he asked, "You'd like to come with?"

He looks around at Griff, Moon, and Sunshine, "Do you even know where I AM going?" He said in a very dark and serious tone, the room seemed to drop a few degrees as his eyes bored into everypony else's. He never liked being serious, he was a calmed, quirky, and gentle changeling. But some matters he made sure were serious, this was one such experience.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:14 am

Moon noticed that the room suddenly got a little colder. Whoa...He must be very serious. "No. I don't know where you're going. I said I was going to protect you and I will. Will you tell me where it is you are going so I know what I have to protect you from?" She said, seriously. She had she would tag along with him and she was going to go along for the ride even if Flail was a changeling. A small smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:19 am

Sunshine looked at Flail with a more serious expression. "I do not know where you're going, but as an adventurer, it is my duty to brave the unknown, no matter how dangerous or even mundane the task is. It's just who I am." She said. "Just whatever happens, please don't make me wear any dresses..." She added with a half-playful groan.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Flail nodded to both of them, "I'm not going to say its a..." He looked down for a moment as his brain raked around for the right word, "Secret. I have made a document for your leader, The yellow one, and the blue one. Right?" Without waiting he continued. On a roll, "It's a peace agreement, for me to stay here. I can obviously guess that changelings aren't usually around here." He gives a small smile to Moon, "But it seems with a little trust I could make it here. Where I'm from..." He shudders softly, "I'm no longer welcome. Maybe here I can live without fear."

He doesn't know what else to say, but far away off into the badlands, Chrysalis plans for a certain wedding coming to light in a month. Her servant approaches her, "Queen Chrysalis, you called for me?" He asked in slight confusion, mixed with honor and a small sense of pride.

She nods slowly, "How is our fighting specimen coming along? I have a task for a few of them..."

He goes wide-eyed, "Are you sending them to... Dispose of.. Him?" The last part was said in a deathly whisper.

She smiles, "Yes my child, he will be dead before our plan is completed. I want three of them to find Flail and bring him back, to answer for his crime."

He bows, "It will be done."

As she lays down for rest the last thing she hears is the sound of powerful double wings taking off, screeches of battle and blood ring through the air as three elite drop changelings fly towards the Everfree...
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Moon stared at Flail, confused. "We...don't a yellow leader. Unless you mean Princess Celestia, but she is white. But piecing together what you just said, I do think you mean Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Hmm...If you are going to give that document to the princesses, we should probably head towards Canterlot soon." She stood up and walked over to the door, waiting. "When ever you are ready." She said to the others with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:52 am

((If you intend for the Changelings to come to Ponyville, or close to the other characters, you'll be seeing more of me once again. o3o ))
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:54 am

Sunshine thought about what he said for a second. "Well I don't see why I can't help you." The something clicked. "Wait, does that mean you're a changeling? Awesome! I'm a big fan of changelings. I have books all about changelings at home. I have a few friends that are changelings. Oh, I'm sorry for talking so much... Hehe." She chuckled nervously. "Anyway, I'll gladly help you."
Back to top Go down
Xereth

Xereth

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:42 pm

"A peace agreement for you? That could work. You only need to hope that the princesses are in a good mood when you finally deliver it. If they are, I'm sure they'd let you stay." Griff says, still looking at Sunshine with a corner of his eye. After that, he decided to remain silent until asked anything.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:21 am

He smiles, but then sighs, "Yes, indeed I'm a changeling, no use for this I suppose, for now at least." He let's a soft flame envelope him as he changes back to his normal black chitin with yellow hue, "Ahh. Better." He then looked at Griff as he commented, he snickered, "No no, just me. Not the whole changeling Hive! I know some that would like nothing more than to see a ponies insides become outsides. I'm not going to say I'm "different" just that I'm not aggressive to the pony kind, but griffons scare me..." He mumbles scuffling a hoof, just like that he perks back up, "So shall we--"

KRA-BOOM

He leaps sideways as the ground shakes slightly, followed by a angry shreiking sound, "Uh...that's not me..." He said backing away from the door.

-Outside....-

The changeling elites landed with a tremendous crash, bringing down the building they landed on, a sweets shop. Those inside can only hope for their own safety, yet the changeling simply lumbered out to the ruins, the colossuses continuously sniffed the air, before one pushed the other two out of the way, and screeched, "WHERE IS HE?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:09 am

Moon stumbled a little, rushing over to a window. Her ears stood straight up at the sound of someone yelling and the yells of ponies screaming. She looked back at the other ponies, and changeling, in the room. "Umm...As a royal guard, I think I better...go deal with that..."She pointed out the window where she could see another changeling. "And who do you think they are looking for?" There was an obvious worried look on her face.

She grabbed her sword in her mouth and trotted over to the door, creaking it open slightly to look outside. She didn't wait for the others to give their answers before opening the door and charging outside to do her job. She was an off duty guard charging in to do an on duty guard's job...She did not feel very prepared at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next