OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Xereth

Xereth

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:37 am

Griff was rather surprised by the loud noise outside, as he was being prepared for anything to happen inside the building, not outside. He heard what Moon said about taking care of it, and just before she exited the house, Griff pulled out his swords and ran after her. "You're not going without me." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Once Star and Griff had headed outside, they would slowly, but surely, see more of the clay figures making their way through the town and towards the location of the trio of hostile changelings... and one other trio consisting of two larger and more detailed clay mares, one a unicorn and the other a pegasus, walking side by side next to a very large and flawlessly detailed marble statue of an unknown alicorn mare wearing somewhat similar regalia to that of the princesses, but instead of a crown, it 'wore' a Valkyrie's helmet. While it might not have been as obvious as with the previous living clay figures, there was a very strong will and source of raw magic coming from the marble statue and onto the others, seemingly giving them life and protecting them from outside interference.

They seemed solely focused on the invaders, but never actually stood in the way of the panicking citizens and even moved out of the way to allow passage at times while taking other routes, though it was clear their presence only added more confusion as it was just as unexpected. Eventually, they would form three organized groups of a dozen figures each as they attempted to flank the hostiles, each with a mix of the three main pony races. The exception being when the taller figures arrived as well and stood just behind the middle formation.

The marble mare spread it's wings in a threatening gesture at the changelings as well as paw the ground as if ready to charge. Without ever opening her mouth, the marble mare spoke in a commanding and stern voice. "This town is under my protection! I care not why you are here, but it is clear you are not welcome! Leave, now! This will be your only warning!"
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGamer

StrawberryGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:29 pm

Sunshine saw the commotion outside and dashed out to help them. "Hold on, you're not getting into a fight without me!" She said. Her wings started glowing a bright yellow. The glow then flowed down to her hooves like water. Once her front hooves were completely glowing, two swords emerged from the light. She hovered in the air, the glowing swords held in her hooves somehow, silently waiting for the hostiles to attack, but still knowing the strange figures had everything under control. Or at least, she hoped. She hadn't seen changelings with an aura of this sorts for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/StrawberryGamer
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:19 pm

He jumped out after Sunshine, giving her a reassuring smile, however it was fang-filled, so he wasn't sure if she took it as a smile or a "I'm going to eat you" kind of thing, however looking at the VERY large changelings his hope sank, "Those are... Much bigger than I remember..."

He gave everypony a small red potion, "Drink these! Trust me you won't regret it!" He himself drank one smiling as he felt himself at, two hundred percent, he felt he could fight for days, sadly the effects wouldn't be as strong for the others, since they were MEANT for changelings, but sadly he was the only one they could be benefited from fully. And to make sure noling felt he was just a blasted medic, he growled as a soft yellow-ish aura enveloped his horn, the chitin covering his body expanded slightly, becoming smoother as well as melding smaller plates into much larger plating. As well as pieces of spectral armor appearing over him, however even with the potion effecting his body and magic output, he still had his limits, the spectral armor wasn't very fancy at all, simply padding of magical variant, as well as a short sword, conjured as well as the armor, he would have summoned a full long sword, and a full suit of spectral armor, but he instead chose to re-form his chitin to best suit his needs.

He put himself in a battle stance unique to changelings as he spoke to the others, "Their weak spots are their under bellies and behind their heads! Be careful!" He said as he began concentrating on turning his short sword into a rather large ball of energy, the bigger it got the more faded his armor became.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)   The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Travels of a Lone Changeling (Private)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5