OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)

Go down 
+9
Dragon Soul
Xereth
ObsidianPony
Star Sentinel
Zen
Chappy
eqbotanium
Sharp
Ician
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:20 pm

Cooldown is about four hours per every seven uses, and there seems to be a pretty big fight about to start. . .
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 am

Okay then, thanks. Oh by the way, you might not be a part of that fight, depending on what role you want to play and the history of your character that you lay out.
Back to top Go down
Brony_Khaos

Brony_Khaos

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 2:23 pm

The Change Twins are signing up for service. For the glory of the Emperor! Amestris! Pegasopolis!
I will be playing them at their normal age of 14, and as somewhat discussed with Ician already, the major changes to their backstory are:
Over a thousand years early, the spirit from which their abilities are derived, and which makes up a significant chunk of their souls, broke apart completely when the Fire of Friendship was lit. With a much stronger essence infused into their persons, their emotions are even more charged than normal, which is a bit of a good and bad thing.
Their father was out on business when the first attacks from Unicornia occurred. He was presumed dead, but this death has never been confirmed.
Their mother walked out on them about a year later, and neither boy remembers the reasons for why this occurred. They don't particularly like remembering her, though.
And I think that's all that was pertinent. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Ician

Ician

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Yep, Khaos, I think we're all good. I'll introduce the Change twins in the next (full) GM update.
Back to top Go down
Lorthalis of Crows

Lorthalis of Crows

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:12 pm

I'd like to sign up Lumos Step.

Last edited by Lorthalis of Crows on Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Two Sides of the Coin

Two Sides of the Coin

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:37 pm

A pony of science is on his way, watch for Ether Philosophiae works for the unicorns when in reality really is working for the pegasus and earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)   Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paved with Good Intentions (Sign-up, Adventure, AU, Gore)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2