OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:20 am

"Hm? Well, yeah. Of course I do. It's a sweet treat at the end of the day. As long as I got the right ingredients, I can make a bucket of it easy enough. Having magic really helps with the process of course." He then looked down to her with a smile as she kissed his chest, mane dropping down far as the water weighed it further. "It is good... But we got quite the day ahead of us don't we?" He then grabbed a bar of soap and a brush and smiled at her again wider. "So lets get you squickly clean then!" And with a quick dab of soap on brush, he began to wash her back gently, but fairly quickly. Depending on her reactions, he'd either speed it up, or slow down.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:38 am

She giggled at him and nodded. "I think I like you even more~" She purred, then nodded again. "That we do Sugary~" she smiled and giggled as he started to clean her. Isabelle panted happily, pressing her head against his chest as he scrubbed her clean, listening quietly to the steady thud of his heart. "I love the sound of your heart..." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:58 am

As much as Sugary liked the compliments, what really got his attention was how Isabelle regarded his beating heart. It was that moment that got him thinking a little more about what each of them was as they shared a good time in the bath. He lightly stroked her mane as he kept cleaning, but asked a simple yet fairly important question once they locked eyes. "... Say... Do you ever miss it these days? Not being a vampire that is." He was fairly sure she had come to terms with her fate, but it still mattered to him to ask.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:09 am

Isabelle smiled and shook her head as he cleaned her. "Not really. I made the choice to become what I am. I actually begged my father to make me a vampire... My mother refused, called what he was a monster. She still loved him, but not what he was. But I love it... to move with the speed and the grace of a lion... It feels incredible. I was only mortal for twenty years... and I spent most of that time on a freezing cold mountain. So no, Sugary, I don't miss being mortal. That doesn't mean, however, that I do not enjoy the sound of your beating heart." She smiled and kissed him. "What about you? Do you miss your homeland?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:47 am

In the end, his hunch was correct. Isabelle showed she had no regrets for what she did, and that was good. When told she liked hearing his heartbeat, he laughed softly and held her head closer still to him as he scrubbed her down good as he got to hear more about her past.

When asked about his own home, he actually had mixed feelings about it. "Hm... I supposed I do still miss it from time to time, but I do so love to travel when I can. So long as I enjoy my time wherever I go, I'll be fine with that. Besides, the way back is still available to me. I got no real worries there..." And so he'd continue to wash her until he felt he had done enough for her, or she felt satisfied.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:54 am

She murred happily at his gentle touch, enjoying having his hoof holding her head against him. She nodded as she listened to him talk about his home, smiling softly. She would eventually wave his hoof away, feeling clean enough. "Do you want me to wash you?" She asked quietly, lifting the brush to his flank. If he said no, she'd drop the brush and slide out of the bath slowly, showing off her flank as she started to dry herself.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:48 am

Sugary thought about her offer for a moment, and decided to go for it with a smile. "Well, sure! Go for it... Actually, if you could get my back juuust there, I'd really appreciate it." He moved about slightly, somewhat regretting not having her head on his chest which he found to be very endearing. But then again, so was bathing together in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 5:54 am

Isabelle nodded quietly and began to scrub his back, moving the brush to the spot he had indicated giving it an extra scrub before continuing across his fur. She rested her head on his shoulder, though she continued to clean his fur, a hoof stroking and cleaning his mane absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 pm

There was a unique satisfaction in having someone else scrubbing one's own back, and Sugary was very much enjoying the attention he got from Isabelle. He murred and snorted softly as he stretched out for her with a broad smile. What might look like nothing more than simple strokes was pleasure in every swipe, especially where he pointed out. "Mmm~ Right there~" He then nuzzled her neck and back quite affectionately, thankful for the attention. "I think we ought to finish soon though. I'm pretty hyped about traveling!" And it showed in his voice. He really looked forward with carrying on with her plans.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Giggling at his reactions, Isabelle was more than happy to continue scrubbing his back, often returning to his favourite spot just to elicite that same response. She purred like a cat as he nuzzled her neck, her enjoyment as obvious as his as she moved her head up to expose more of her neck to him. "Alright~" she replied. "Do you feel clean enough?" She asked, smiling at how excited he was for the trip.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 am

He'd actually shudder and giggle a bit as she kept tending to the one spot he felt itchy the most at a time, so her decision was a wise one up till the end. When told if he was done or not, the look of his eyes back to her showed he really was eager even after a not-so-lenghtly wash. "Trust me, I am. Feeling refreshed, energized, an-...!?" At that moment, his stomach growled, and he blinked with a sheepish look. "... And I owe you coffee... Let's eat, shall we? Anything else you want?" He probably seemed overeager as he turned off the shower and got towels for them both, but he was just that excited for what was to come. After all, the sooner they went traveling, the sooner they could actually explore and find a proper settlement for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 4:13 am

Smiling, the Draculina would stop washing him and slide out of the bath, wiggling her flank in his face as she dried her body slowly. She giggled at his stomach rumbles and ran a hoof through her mane, a brush floating to her side and brushing it into shape. Considering his question, Isabelle nodded. "Toast... with raspberry jam... and coffee. Lots of coffee." She nodded to herself and smiled at him, waggling her forehooves. "Wanna carry me again?" She asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 6:34 am

Sugary didn't give the order much thought as he could make it easy enough, though he did try to recall if Isabelle liked coffee that much or not. Perhaps he never stuck around for that particular detail before it seemed. He also didn't give the order much thought because she deliberately wiggled her delectable flank at him, which he stared with a light grin.

Having dried himself up, he calmly placed the towel on the rack, and this time deliberately moved casually to her and stated "You do know the kitchen is right in front of this room, right?" but it was a trick question, as he still got to hoist her again, and walked to the kitchen with her for a few steps, and then set her down so that he could start getting the few ingredients.

It wouldn't take much time for him to make the toast, but he would nonetheless try and make toast along with the coffee for her in case she happened to want to soak some of it in the large mug he would prepare for her. Even if what he made for her was simple as he chewed on a banana in the meantime, he nonetheless put effort into it as he made sure the coffee beans were roasted well, the slices of bread toasted evenly and cut thick, and placed the jam on each generously and with gusto up until it was time to serve it all for her. "Here you go. Enjoy!"
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 11:26 pm

She caught him watching her flank, and giggled happily that he loved her ass. She didn't respond to his question about the kitchen, murring happily in the ear as he carried her across the hall. Sliding into a chair, she licked her lips hungrily as she watched him cook, her eye on his flank. It drifted up to his eyes as he placed everything in front of her. Biting into the toast, she purred in delight at the mix of jam and thick bread. A splodge of jam formed on her nose as she dug into the toast, finishing it and looking at him cutely, sipping her coffee. "Bleh, too sweet. Needs blood~" she purred, licking her lips at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 am

Sugary had to make a double-take as he bumped his head briefly on the fridge as he looked over to Isabelle with a few baby carrots in his mouth he was quickly munching on. "*Nom* *Munch* *Gulp* W-Wait, you were serious about the blood in the coffee!? How would...? I mean, don't you normally just take it straight out from me?" There was a clear confusion in his mind, unsure just what it was he was supposed to do for her.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:15 am

Isabelle stared at him for a moment. "You realise that I very rarely tell a lie? Yes, I want blood in my coffee, I was serious. As for how~" She smiled and gestured for him to come over to her, waggling her eyebrows in an expression to make him hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:32 am

Raising a curious brow, along with a nervous smirk, Sugary had little choice but to oblige and move closer to Isabelle with a bit of hesitation. He wasn't entirely sure why he hesitated as they practically mated the night before followed by a bite, but this somehow felt very different and unusual...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:36 am

Isabelle sighed and took his hoof, kissing him gently. "Don't worry, I'm not going to eat you," she murmured, biting his hoof softly and letting the blood drop into her coffee. "There, see?" She asked, licking his wound closed and kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 am

He wanted to trust her, of course, and trust her he did. What he didn't expect was how oddly intimate sharing his blood with her this way turned out to be, mostly due to the following kisses after wincing lightly at the bite. He smiled afterwards though. "Heh, I do see... Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get the ship ready to move. Once you're done here, meet me at the bridge. You'll be our compass this time..." And with a quick nod, he left to the bridge as he said he would, eagerly awaiting for her to join him as the engines became more active high in the sky and maps unfolded.
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 4:13 am

Isabelle sniffed her coffee and sipped it slowly, letting the fragrance of blood and coffee mixing wash over her. Eventually, with her cup now empty and in the sink, she would meander up to the bridge slowly. She paused at her room, tapping her chin as she considered what clothes she had. Decidng against it, she continued to the bridge, delibrately sliding her tail under Sugary's snout as she passed him, before standing next to him and staring out. "Well~" she said. "How about we go to Canterlot? I can get some money there... and there might even be a house..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:04 pm

((Finding a new home...))

Sugary took a moment to sniff Isabelle's tail subtly; It was relaxing and helped him focus as he mapped out the next path properly. "Canterlot... Got it. Should be easy enough to get there, and the weather seems fair. We can probably make it before sundown even... Now let's get going!" All it took by that point was a simple pull of a few levers, and the ship took off from its spot in the sky as he nuzzled her, eventually reaching top speed and darting through the air over the vast ocean...

Meanwhile, under the ship in the water, a certain mysterious mare was casually floating on her back, playing a Ukulele, bright and sharp teeth looking up as they flew by. "Now where would those two be going...? Well, not my problem anymore... Time for my next trip!" And so the mare calmly swam on her back playing her instrument, setting course elsewhere as the currents aided her. Eventually, she'd be joined by some seaponies to sing along with her music during the trip. That music would actually briefly follow the Black Mambo as a farewell from the tropics, fading away not long after it started...

What was once open sea then became land again as the day went by and the trip went without a hitch. Open grass plains became hills, and those hills would become more mountainous. Finally, Canterlot would come into view, and it was as nice a view from up high as it always was. With some careful piloting, Sugary would find a spot to settle the airship in and land as some of the immediate local guards directed him properly to do so. "Well, we're finally here!" How he would act next would depend on what Isabelle was up to at the time of arrival. It all depended on whether she was still by his side or not...
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 1:08 am

Isabelle purred as he sniffed her tail, before snuggling up next to him. As the ship took off, she listened to the song that the merponies were singing, her eyelid drifting shut as they traveled away from the tropics. As the ship came to a halt, Isabelle jerked awake and looked around slowly, her eye eventually settling on Sugary. "Are we-?" she blinked as he announced they were here. Giggling she stood up and stretched out her body, her flank facing him as she did. "Well... I guess we should go~" She purred.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:27 am

Sugary was actually surprised, and a tad extra happy, to see that Isabelle had actually managed to sleep next to him for so long. It was a very comforting feeling. He also definitely saw her while stretching, and smirked. "Hey now... I thought we were trying to go looking for a new place, not our nex-... Oh, I see what you're doing! Yeah, I know we need to get a saddle for us too~" He was probably wrong about that fact, but that didn't change the fact he was still very much passionate about being a lover. "And yeah, we should. That said, you got everything you need with you just yet? I just need to go get my usual geddup before we go out."
Back to top Go down
The_Pariah

The_Pariah

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 3:32 am

Isabelle cuddled up against him, nibbling his ear happily. "It's a saddle for you actually~ I already own one." She considered his second question for a moment before giggling. "That depends on how outlandish you want me to be today~" She purred quietly. "What should I wear do you think?" She asked him, smiling softly as she intertwined their tails.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Market
Admin
Admin
Mr. Market

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 4:53 am

He scrunched his nose, at both the fact she owned a saddle of her own already and the question she asked of him. A quick and fun thought entered his mind in an effort to humor her. "Hmmm... How about trying to dress up as if you were a Princess? We are in Canterlot after all." In a way, it was a challenge more than a dare. At the same time, little did he know he was probably closer to the truth than he realized about her true social standing. He might just be surprised in more ways than one. "In the meantime, I'll go get my stuff. Meet you by the ramp!" He nosed her playfully on her snout, and went to his room to spruce up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)   Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private) - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Fangs, Hot Blood! (Private)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next