OCRoleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A My Little Pony based Free-form roleplaying site, a place for your Original MLP Characters to call home.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Taking a break?; Absence Anouncements
"That's one small step for man, one... STOP POKING ME!"

Breaking Quarantine

Go down 
+3
Star Sentinel
Ician
Zen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Star smiled a little when Diamond said weee. "Flying is fun. You get to see the world for an angle not many other ponies get to see. You know...having no wings and all." He gave a little shrug. "Studies?" He glanced back at the pony on his back with a raised eyebrow. His ears turned towards Sky as she talked. He slowed a little bit and looked at her. He opened his mouth to say something but then heard Stalwart said to keep moving. He closed his mouth and picked up his pace again to catch up. "He's not dead weight, You looked like you had it pretty bad too, and I'm fine. You're the only with a hurt wing. You shouldn't be pushing yourself to hard."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 pm

"i know, he deserves to be in this group as much as any of us, and he thought as best he could against the thingy, but anyway, i'm fairly sure my wing is just dislocated, and its just my wings, you were hit side on, are you sure you don't want me to carry him?" she said keeping her paise high, as to keep up with the group and not to fall behind or slow them down.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:38 pm

As Stalwart continued leading the group, the commotion occurring in the buildings around them began to move away. Silence was slow to return, but it did regardless aside from the steady hoof-falls of the group. The sun was beginning to set though and the shadows were steadily growing longer all around the group. Suddenly though, Stalwart galloped up to section of the skywalk that was missing it's railing, picked up a rock, and gave it a good throw at what looked like a partially collapsed pillar.

A few moments after the sound rang out, the pillar began to lower itself on hinges and pulleys that had priorly been hidden. Once it reached the walkway, Stalwart hopped up onto the improvised bridge and began to cross it. A few other armored ponies walked out onto the pillar to meet him about halfway, but past a nod the trio turned about and proceeded back into the building. Stalwart looked back over his shoulder towards the others and gave a jerk of his head to signal them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 pm

"Yes I am sure." Star said to Sky, shaking his head a little. He galloped after Stalwart when he had ran off to throw a rock at a pillar. He watched with wide eyes as he saw the pillar lower. "Wow..." He breathed under his breath as he watched Stalwart hop onto the bridge. He saw him nod and quickly flew over to him. He wasn't going to stand on the bridge in case something happened, plus he needed a little flight to stretch his wings.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 10:36 pm

sky chased closely, and once becond over the bridge like the others she ran across the pillar as lightly as possible trying to stay off it as best as possible, once over she approached stalwart, "how did they know we would be here? and who are they and and is this a hide out or rest stop or something?" she said inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:06 am

Stalwart grumbled a little as he continued to walk but still responded to Sky's barrage of questions. "They knew because of the rock I threw, and this is the safe zone I was talking about. Well, one of them anyways," Stalwart replied before resuming his walk. Once he arrived at the edge of the building with the others and at a large bank vault like door, Stalwart turned about to look at them. "Alright, so we should be pretty safe in here, but don't go around looking for trouble got it. And be at this door tomorrow morning, got it, good," Stalwart said before going into the space.

The inside of the skybreaker, and so it seemed as a few of the others, had been hollowed out to create a much larger cavernous area. A few spaces are established to create separate enclosures/buildings for various businesses to run. Three of which have lights on that are shining through windows and doors. Quite a lot of noise can be heard coming from these establishments. Surprisingly though, none of the light or noise would have been audible as the group was approaching. Whatever insulation this building used, it did an excellent job at keeping the noise and light inside.

Also inside, there were a few stands though most of these appeared to be closed up for the night and the attendants having left as well. Some ponies were wandering about in the common area, but the majority of the safe zone's population appeared to be in what could assume to be bars.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open RP time, posting order is gone as well as the one post per update limit. I only ask that no one has like 3+ pages of just dialogue

Last edited by Zen on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:46 am

Star nodded to Stalwart. "You got it." He then landed on the bridge and walked inside. His ears flopped against the side of his head to muffle out the sounds of ponies almost immediately as he walked inside, looking around. "So...The secure but crowded safe house..." He muttered quietly to himself. He then looked at his two companions. "So...What shall we do then? Find somewhere for Diamond to rest up?" He crocked his head to the side a little, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 1:17 am

"mhmm, that sounds like a good plan, i think we all have one thing or another to fix about our bodys" she agreed keeping her eyes open for a free area where they could do as stated. the competition around her seemed to make her have a turn to timid behaviour, but that quickly changed as her eyes turned pink, a small confident grin creeped up on her face, the sort of grin that would make anyone uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Diamond had been napping the entire trip, resting comfortably on Star's back. He was finally stirred when they got to the safe house. He opened his eyes, glancing around, then nuzzling Star. "Well, I'd love a place to rest, not saying that your back isn't comfortable, but I don't think it's too comfortable for you. If you feel like it....you can...um..." Diamond blushed as much as his chitin and fur allowed him to. "F-feed me...I'm famished..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:15 pm

As he was departing, Stalwart turned back to the group to say one final bit. "Oh, and I'll be taking this one," Stalwart paused to shrug his shoulder which shifted the unconscious form of Dis who was on Stalwart's back, "to a trusted individual that should be able to help. Whether he wakes up in the morning or not though, we'll be leaving. At the end, we can swing back by to pick him up on the way out if he's that important to anypony."

With that said, Stalwart turned back around and departed from the group for the evening, Dis's form disappearing with his into the dimly lit space that made up the safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 1:46 am

Star shrugged at Sky. "I could use a break I guess...And maybe a sleep...and a heal." He tapped a hoof to his muzzle for a moment before shaking his head. He looked at Diamond. "So my back's comfortable? Interesting." He listened to what Diamond had to say and once he was done, he hummed quietly for a moment. "Err...I guess? How exactly would I feed you?" He tilted his head to the side again.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:49 pm

Diamond took a moment to kiss and lightly nibble one of Star's ears, trying to elicit emotions from Star. He whispered in Star's ear. "Simple, we find someplace private, and we.....well...." He chuckled. "I hope you're not squeamish about spending the night with a half changeling. It'll be the fastest and the most efficient way to feed me some emotional energy."
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 7:06 pm

deeli had turned off at this point, she was more not getting involved as eve commanded it of her.there was little that triggered deeli more than a changeling, eve was happy to accept that it was not only not her half sisters fault that her life went to hell as a filly and even if it was her fault theres no reason to blame every changeling. deeli was way to hot headed for this, she felt that all a changeling would ever be was a waste of resources, draining those around them of their life, the irony was not obvious to her that she herself was a vampony, which although not something that infests a land, does drain their prey more often than not, to death, as they walked sky still looked for a place to walk, eve restraining deeli from simply attacking a group of ponies for their spot.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:33 am

Star blushed at the kiss and closed one of his eyes as his ear was nibbled lightly. "A-aye! Stop that." His ears twitched a little as Diamond whispered into them. He looked at the halfling for a moment before looking elsewhere. "I...might be a little squeamish...but if it's the fastest way to feed you then so be it." His blush never fully went away as he started walking to find somewhere where him and Diamond could ah...spend the night together. He also didn't pay much heed to Sky at the moment, mostly focusing on finding somewhere private or...at least somewhere where there weren't many ponies around.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 2:01 am

Diamond chuckled. He glanced around, looking for an inn. Once he found a decent inn, he nudged Star, trying to get the stallion's attention. "There. It looks like a descent inn. We could get some time to ourselves and a nice place to sleep." While Star was distracted, Diamond's horn dimly lit up, making four magic crystals in his jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 4:25 am

Star stopped and looked back at Diamond, raising an eyebrow. He turned his head in the direction of said inn and nodded. "Right." He said, having not noticed Diamond doing his little magic stuff behind him. He walked towards the inn, glancing back at Sky for a moment. Then a thought hit him like a ton of bricks. "Ahh...Diamond? You..ahh...Wouldn't happen to have anything to pay with would you? Because I'm pretty sure inns would ask for payment and I'm as broke as a...Um..." He hummed for a moment trying to figure out a way to finish his sentence. "Oh forget it. You get the point I'm trying to make though right?"
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:25 am

Diamond leaned forward again, accidentally nuzzling Star as he brought his head up. He spoke in a hushed tone. "I have four crystals in my left jacket pocket. Use them to pay for our room and board. I don't think that's enough to include the speech impaired pegasus vampire thing. Sorry." And with that, he moved back to his original position, waiting for Star to move.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:35 am

For the first time in a long while, Sky's hair was balanced and her eyes weren't blue or pink. They'd turned yellow and as she turned to the other members of the group, she said "I think ill be fine with it all, im not a fan of charity anyway." Sky then focused as best she could to make herself look less harpy and violent as possible, flattening her mane back to the way it was when she was a filly and making herself look like an 18 year old or so. She took her clothes off and bundled them into her saddlebags. She then headed towards an inn. She chose the nicest looking one in hopes that the owner may be slightly easier to talk the prices down ignoring the other two for the time being.

Last edited by Unity Wolfpony on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 4:40 am

Star shied away a little when Diamond nuzzled him. "Mmm...alright. Do remember to meet back up in the morning, Sky." He said to the mare as she walked away. He looked at Diamond and smiled. "Alright. And...that wasn't very nice." He frowned a little as he turned his head back forward, starting to walk towards the inn. Once there, he walked inside and looked around for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 am

As the group divided to go to the separate taverns, they were met with fairly similar sights. The interiors of both taverns did more than justice to the noise that was coming from them. Tightly crowded, card games, singing, drinking, yelling, some potential fighting, several scantily clad mares and stallions acting as waiters and waitresses, what would be expected to be found in a bar in what could pass for an apocalypse.

Sky: There was a thick crowd of ponies in the way, in any direction inside the tavern. Nearly every table was filled, and all the seats were taken, yet even more ponies filled the space by simply standing about to continue their good times. There was a single earth pony stallion at the bar serving the ponies that were cycling around through their turns to get drinks. Meanwhile, scantily clad mares and stallions wandered about the crowd delivering drinks and food to the various patrons.

Star and Diamond: Witnessing a similar scene, the bar was largely filled with ponies of all three species, and a notable difference to this bar, there were several of the Lost in here as well. Their mutations stemming from so minor that one almost couldn't tell they were, to mutations so extravagant that it was impossible to tell if there were even a pony originally. The bar itself was also slightly worse for wear, but still that didn't seem to really stop the sheer abundance of ponies or their pursuit of a good time. At the bar, a unicorn stallion seemed to be levitating numerous drinks about all at once, but closer inspection revealed that there were actually numerous tentacles similar in look to a jellyfish actually holding them. The thin stands somehow managed to hold onto the large mugs, both empty and full though with seemingly no trouble.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm

for her best chances she would need her wits about her while she talked prices with the bartender. she walked up to the bar, her wing hanging limply as she walked with a minor limp to the bar, the bruse on her cheek sealed the deal. "excuse me sir, do you have and spare rooms?" she asked softly and delicately.Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 10968759_803380186411235_976435307_o
Back to top Go down
Star Sentinel

Star Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Star pressed his ears against the side of his head a little to muffle some of the noise from the crowd in the tavern. He looked around at some of the Lost as he walked over to the unicorn stallion "levitating" the cups. He turned his gaze to him then blinked. He looked at the tentacles holding up the cups for a moment or two before shaking his head. He smiled at the unicorn a little bit. "Hello." He said, somewhat hoping Diamond would do the talk because he sucked at bartering and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
WiserOdin032402

WiserOdin032402

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm

The first thing that hit Diamond was the smell. The smell of lust. It permeated every inch of the tavern, so many ponies, so much lust. There were other emotions too, many unpleasant ones. Most of it was directed at the waiters and waitresses, and Diamond just barely stopped himself from drooling from the amount of food there. His sensory frill began to rise slightly, trying to pick the most receptive ponies out of the waiters. 

Diamond waited as Star greeted the pony, then made his move. "Hello sir. I was wondering if I could purchase rooms for myself and my travelling partner. And I was also wondering...." He glanced over at one of the waiters. "If food was...complimentary..."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Zen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Star and Diamond: The bartender looks up wearily while the extra limbs continue handling dishes. "Yeah, we got some rooms," he paused for a moment in his reply to get a good look at Diamond. "And the physical food's complimentary. You want one of the servicers, you're going to have to petition and pay one of them, they know their rates," he added. Then the stallion shrugged and spoke again. "Flat rate's two gems a night, and they'd better be up to par. We've got a tester," he said with a critical eye.

Sky The large stallion didn't even seem to notice Sky at first, but when he did, he leaned over the bar with a large grin. "Sure we gots rooms. The bigga question is do you have a way to pay for them rooms? And speak up, I can barely hear ya over all the racket," he added with a sweeping gesture towards the noisy space where all the other ponies were packed and making a fairly loud racket.
Back to top Go down
Unity Wolfpony

Unity Wolfpony

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:11 am

"oh uh yeah" she said turning her face from shy to a timid smile speaking up abit. "i have a very small few but i do have a couple, could i have a room, ill give you 1 crystal for that, please sir" she kept her voice from being too confident without sounding like a complete pushover. while subtly assessing what alcohol was on show looking for something very strong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Quarantine   Breaking Quarantine - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Quarantine
Page 24 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next